• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,019 20.2%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,016 39.9%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,335 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 370 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 314 6.2%

• Total voters

Bramblefire2

Terrarian
The Crouch, Crawl, and Roll mod makes you fall through the ground when trying to crouch or roll when Calamity is loaded. Apparently the Flamsteed ring is what's causing the issue cause it changes your height when your in large Andromeda. I'm not sure why it does this, but if there's a way it can be fixed I would really appreciate it.

Attachments

Guys, I have an issue with Astrum Deus. Whenever I fight him and went to phase 2 he sudddenly despawned, I tried fightning it again and again and it still kept despawning whenver he splits in phase 2. I need help guys, how can I fix this? I couldnt mine astral ore anymore and progress through the game.

Mods that i used:
AlchemistNPC
Auto Trash
Calamity Mod
Calamity Mod Music
Calamity Mod Extras Music
Calamity YoYo Bag Buffed
ItemsStats
Legendaries
StormDiversAdditions
Fargos Mutant Mod
Fargos Soul Mod
Friendly NPCS Dont Die
Magic Storage
Luiafk
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
ImkSushis
LansUnlimitedBuffs
LansHouseBuilder
FasterWeapons
FasterTools
Calamity's Vanities
OmniSwing
SummonersAssociation
SuperQuickRespawn
NoMoreTombstones
Thorium Mod
Upgraded Acessories
Upgrade Equipment
VeinMiner
WeaponOut
Which Mod Is This From
Ultimate Potions Mod
RecipeBrowser
No More Potion Sickness

Draco63

Terrarian
So I just recently heard that (sadly) DM Dokuro is no longer going to be making music for the mod. Do you have any plans for who will take his place? I'm sure it will turn out well, but I will be surprised if anybody can come close to the perfection that Dokuro brought us.

Setnour6

Steampunker
So I just recently heard that (sadly) DM Dokuro is no longer going to be making music for the mod. Do you have any plans for who will take his place? I'm sure it will turn out well, but I will be surprised if anybody can come close to the perfection that Dokuro brought us.
I COULD take over, but I don't want to be known as that person who doesn't make much music, let alone producing music that is deemed terrible, and I also don't have good enough music equipment.
That's a really good question though, tbh. I do think that anybody who has been known to make music for Terraria (e.g. Turquoise) could possibly take over.
That is my explanation. I don't think I'll be able to make music for the Calamity Mod. I think Turquoise and anyone else that are like Turquoise should take over.
Pardon my typos and English. Thank you.

BadPiggy1024

Terrarian
Guys, I have an issue with Astrum Deus. Whenever I fight him and went to phase 2 he sudddenly despawned, I tried fightning it again and again and it still kept despawning whenver he splits in phase 2. I need help guys, how can I fix this? I couldnt mine astral ore anymore and progress through the game.

Mods that i used:
AlchemistNPC
Auto Trash
Calamity Mod
Calamity Mod Music
Calamity Mod Extras Music
Calamity YoYo Bag Buffed
ItemsStats
Legendaries
StormDiversAdditions
Fargos Mutant Mod
Fargos Soul Mod
Friendly NPCS Dont Die
Magic Storage
Luiafk
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
ImkSushis
LansUnlimitedBuffs
LansHouseBuilder
FasterWeapons
FasterTools
Calamity's Vanities
OmniSwing
SummonersAssociation
SuperQuickRespawn
NoMoreTombstones
Thorium Mod
Upgraded Acessories
Upgrade Equipment
VeinMiner
WeaponOut
Which Mod Is This From
Ultimate Potions Mod
RecipeBrowser
No More Potion Sickness
Seems that Astrum Deus in v1.4.5.1 is normal for me, try to switch to lower version if you are on v1.4.5.2.
This might not work either because I've heard others having the same issue on 1.4.5.1, maybe you'll have to wait for v1.4.5.3

Setnour6

Steampunker
Seems that Astrum Deus in v1.4.5.1 is normal for me, try to switch to lower version if you are on v1.4.5.2.
This might not work either because I've heard others having the same issue on 1.4.5.1, maybe you'll have to wait for v1.4.5.3
I do also believe that it could be other mods that are conflicting with Calamity Mod, but I guess that also could be the case.

Draco63

Terrarian
I have found that 1.4.5.2 is very buggy. In a playthrough I finished recently, I was also using Overhaul, it did not save my changes to the world. It saved my character and inventory, but every time I exited the world and loaded it up again it reverted to the previous save, undoing any changes I made to it. I lost an entire mushroom biome this way. I ended up having to switch back to 1.4.5.1, and everything was fine. I hope these issues get fixed in the next update.

Oh, btw, I can't wait for Yharon's new sprite to come out. It looks so cool!

Setnour6

Steampunker
Just googled it lol. Forgot where I saw it first.
(Edit) Nvm found it. (Source)
Originals:
View attachment 292736
View attachment 292737
View attachment 292738
What I don't know is whether this will actually be the new Yharon sprites. I don't think he'd be walking on two legs at all, let alone stand on two legs (then again, the Calamity mod devs could possibly make it so Yharon does walk/stand like that, but I just have some doubts on Yharon actually walking/standing like that).
Also, the images remind me about anthromorphized creatures, which I find cool.
Either way, I'm hyped for it to actually be implemented, and I'm excited to see it.

Draco63

Terrarian
What I don't know is whether this will actually be the new Yharon sprites. I don't think he'd be walking on two legs at all, let alone stand on two legs (then again, the Calamity mod devs could possibly make it so Yharon does walk/stand like that, but I just have some doubts on Yharon actually walking/standing like that).
Also, the images remind me about anthromorphized creatures, which I find cool.
Either way, I'm hyped for it to actually be implemented, and I'm excited to see it.
He's not walking on two legs, the idea is that he just flies more vertically, and when he's on the ground he can also rear up like a bear. It would be a bit awkward if he walked hunched over like that.

Setnour6

Steampunker
He's not walking on two legs, the idea is that he just flies more vertically, and when he's on the ground he can also rear up like a bear. It would be a bit awkward if he walked hunched over like that.
You have a point. Either way, I'm really hyped for it to be released! Thank you for letting me know.

Top Bottom