tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,453 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,588 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Seems to happen when a solar eclipse is going on. First one spawns, then the second and finally the third. And before you know it, around 6 eyeballs are chasing me along with a mothron, some deadly spheres and vampires XD
[doublepost=1469199108,1469198985][/doublepost]Despite this, the game lagged nowhere near the amount of when I spawn the devourer of gods. A boss that I am prohibted of taking on :(

Seems to happen when a solar eclipse is going on. First one spawns, then the second and finally the third. And before you know it, around 6 eyeballs are chasing me along with a mothron, some deadly spheres and vampires XD
[doublepost=1469199108,1469198985][/doublepost]Despite this, the game lagged nowhere near the amount of when I spawn the devourer of gods. A boss that I am prohibted of taking on :(

Weird, for me the Devourer doesn't lag. Only when he starts using his lightning attack but after that it's fine.

I cut the Calamitas spawn rate by a lot for the next update as well. DivermanSam has also allowed me to buff his bosses while Calamity is enabled. Prehardmode bosses get stronger in Hardmode and post-Moon Lord, Hardmode bosses get stronger post-Moon Lord.

When isnt Doucheron tough, though.

Also; i wouldnt mind submitting my hand at drawing some things if need be.
heh, consider that someone beat the duke in expert, as a summoner, with spider gear, before the mech bosses, and you will realize that he can be beaten at almost time, so buffs would be nice to him, considering also that his 3rd phase in expert is stupendously easy to dodge once you know how his charge works.

even though i have 107 def from (this amazing armor i got) and this rapid fire shotgun with 2k DPS with chlorophyte bullets and these amazing acessorys that made me have 6 minions with they enabled and this amazing acessory for magic i have
Mana Tear: Mana Flower + Celestial Emblem + Magic Cuffs + Mana Regeneration Band + 30 Magic Power Potion + 30 Mana Regeneration Potion
- Increases max mana by 60
- Increases mana regeneration rate
- 10% reduced mana usage
- Automatically uses mana potion when needed
- 15% increased magic damage
- Increases pickup range for mana stars
- Restores mana when damaged
- Permanent Mana Regeneration & Magic Power buffs
i still can't beat Duke Fishron and Plantera ><
i need help ;-;

even though i have 107 def from (this amazing armor i got) and this rapid fire shotgun with 2k DPS with chlorophyte bullets and these amazing acessorys that made me have 6 minions with they enabled and this amazing acessory for magic i have
Mana Tear: Mana Flower + Celestial Emblem + Magic Cuffs + Mana Regeneration Band + 30 Magic Power Potion + 30 Mana Regeneration Potion
- Increases max mana by 60
- Increases mana regeneration rate
- 10% reduced mana usage
- Automatically uses mana potion when needed
- 15% increased magic damage
- Increases pickup range for mana stars
- Restores mana when damaged
- Permanent Mana Regeneration & Magic Power buffs
i still can't beat Duke Fishron and Plantera ><
i need help ;-;
You are gonna need some damage reduction items (Worm scarf, frozen turtle shell) in order to survive Post-moonlord bosses. Also, if you are fighting duke fishron outside of the ocean or Plantera outside of the underground jungle it just gets harder. There's a strat for plantera that involves a medium-sized arena and some decent aerial movement, just circle it in the first phase and run around the arena in the second one.
EDIT: NINJA'D BY @Ziggums

hey, do you need an extra hand in spriting? thatterrariaguy sent me. :happy:

Sure! We could always use more help as @PhoenixBlade is very busy with the Spirit Mod and other mods. My other spriters have other things to do sometimes and aren't always able to be at their PCs spriting all the time :p

Also, Thorium Mod Slag Fury's new crazy mode is awesome!

This is how to destroy your FPS btw
20160722123140_1.jpg

20160722123639_1.jpg

Sure! We could always use more help as @PhoenixBlade is very busy with the Spirit Mod and other mods. My other spriters have other things to do sometimes and aren't always able to be at their PCs spriting all the time :p

Also, Thorium Mod Slag Fury's new crazy mode is awesome!

This is how to destroy your FPS btw
R.I.P Drew's computer, Galactica projectiles are too intense.
EDIT: 1.5k post YEA

Back
Top Bottom