tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,453 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,588 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Is this on Tmodloader? Or do I need to manually update it?

It's manual until I ask jopo to change it. Don't want to right now since I'm sure he's very busy. The reason for this is because the Yharon boss battle added another MB to the file size.

How do you summon yharon.

Take a Galactica Singularity or Bar of Life to the guide. On the main page in the recipe list section there are recipes for all the boss summons.

Also the next update is almost ready. We're currently adding masks with @zoroarkcity , @PurpleNecromancer , and @ColinAV516 being the spriters :p

It's manual until I ask jopo to change it. Don't want to right now since I'm sure he's very busy. The reason for this is because the Yharon boss battle added another MB to the file size.

Take a Galactica Singularity or Bar of Life to the guide. On the main page in the recipe list section there are recipes for all the boss summons.

Also the next update is almost ready. We're currently adding masks with @zoroarkcity , @PurpleNecromancer , and @ColinAV516 being the spriters :p
What about trophies? ;( :p;)

I do wish that the HM tier picaxes (Daedalus+) had drill counterparts.

I am just such a fan of drills, the humming of drills makes me happy, once I reach hardmode it feels so special using a drill.

I do wish that the HM tier picaxes (Daedalus+) had drill counterparts.

I am just such a fan of drills, the humming of drills makes me happy, once I reach hardmode it feels so special using a drill.

I despise them. The noise...it makes me want to jump out my apartment window.

Sorry, but that's the primary reason I didn't have any even on the initial 1.1 release. I'll be sure to make some.

So I just peeked at Yharim and whoo boy trying to fight him legit is going to be a trial for sure. I imagine it's still heavily wip but I am excited to see how things are built up towards him and what he will give out. Although just a small suggestion could we maybe tone down his background color a whee bit? It's a bit hard on the eyes.

Just beat Calamitas in my Boss Expertise + Stats Config playthrough.

20160922043225_1.jpg

The fight wasn't too hard, but I think that's just because I really overprepared(It's a bad habit of mine), it no doubt would've been alot harder had I not overprepared.

So I just peeked at Yharim and whoo boy trying to fight him legit is going to be a trial for sure. I imagine it's still heavily wip but I am excited to see how things are built up towards him and what he will give out. Although just a small suggestion could we maybe tone down his background color a whee bit? It's a bit hard on the eyes.

Yeah, it's just hard to find a good balance with the color. I'll make it darker so that it doesn't strain as much.

Just beat Calamitas in my Boss Expertise + Stats Config playthrough.

View attachment 140670

The fight wasn't too hard, but I think that's just because I really overprepared(It's a bad habit of mine), it no doubt would've been alot harder had I not overprepared.

Nice job! Can't wait for Happy and Gameraiders to fight her, it'll be hilarious to watch.

Yeah, it's just hard to find a good balance with the color. I'll make it darker so that it doesn't strain as much.

Nice job! Can't wait for Happy and Gameraiders to fight her, it'll be hilarious to watch.
Darker would definitely help. Though if you could make custom backgrounds like that I think it'd be neat if the background looked more like it was on fire or something but that's just me.

Darker would definitely help. Though if you could make custom backgrounds like that I think it'd be neat if the background looked more like it was on fire or something but that's just me.

Yeah, that could be done. I just don't want to draw a giant texture for a background effect.

As of right now I'll use the shader as a placeholder then implement proper background effects later.

So I just beat plantera in my Boss Expertise + Stats Config playthrough. (It had 99,900 HP) and now I am going under some major prep work for the Devourer of Gods.

For those who don't know, I have Stats Config set to this.
Code:
  "GeneralBossHealth": 3.33,
  "GeneralBossDamage": 2.5,
  "GeneralEnemyHealth": 3.75,
  "GeneralEnemyDamage": 2.25,
  "GeneralDefense": 0,
  "GeneralItemDefense": 1.5,
  "GeneralItemDamage": 1.5,
  "GeneralPlayerLife": 1.0,
  "GeneralPlayerLifeRegeneration": 0.66,
  "GeneralPlayerMana": 1.0,
  "Godmode": false

So the Devourer of Gods is going to have 832,500 HP when I fight him, hes gonna be rediculous.

Idk if I will be able to do it, thats ALOT of health, but as I said, I am preparing, thinking of getting the demon blood set from thorium and maybe some 160%-180% flight time wings.

Also: When I fought calamitas, she had about 49k health for both forms(49k seperate for each form) and her brothers had about 38k health a piece, since I use boss expertise, that meant calamitas had super defense till I killed the brothers, calamitas was a very fun fight.

Back
Top Bottom