tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,453 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,588 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Everytime I see purple text I know it's about the so called notification bug xD
Well it's mainly because I don't really have much to talk about and it's always before I gtg anyway so I gotta be quick. But that bug is so annoying. Yes I do read everything that pops up though.

Very small update:
  1. Lowered all boss music volumes (if you think they're loud now then you're full of it)
  2. Changed Opal Striker.
Think that's it. The music honestly didn't seem that loud to me, but I cut the volume in half for most of them.

Calamity Hood.png
Calamity Robe.png
Calamity Armor.png

The Calamity Armor- Made from Calamity Dust and other materials, it's a post Mech Boss magic/flamethrower set! Boosted mana regen, decreased chance to use gel, and more stuff. (Greaves aren't included, so you can wear any other greaves from any other armor while still having the set bonus)

Set bonus: When hit by a lethal attack, survive with 1 HP and be invulnerable for 5 turns! But during that time, you will be slowed and have to take a potion or heal using tentacles that hit enemies near you (so you need to get close to them), before you take 100 damage after the 5 seconds are over. The revive's recharge rate is 3 minutes.

Lore: In Calamitas' lineage, this armor was ironically not meant to start calamity, but avoid it. Calamitas' ancestors made this to protect themselves from the once greatest threat of Terrarians, the Cyclops horde. Yharim's discovery of this armor from assimilating Calamitas into his forces made him mass duplicate this armor for the purpose of destructive raids as opposed to protection.

Last edited:
View attachment 142896 View attachment 142897 View attachment 142898

The Calamity Armor- Made from Calamity Dust and other materials, it's a post Mech Boss magic/flamethrower set! Boosted mana regen, decreased chance to use gel, and more stuff. (Greaves aren't included, so you can wear any other greaves from any other armor while still having the set bonus)

Set bonus: When hit by a lethal attack, survive with 1 HP and be invulnerable for 5 turns! But during that time, you will be slowed and have to take a potion or heal using tentacles that hit enemies near you (so you need to get close to them), before you take 100 damage after the 5 seconds are over. The revive's recharge rate is 3 minutes.

Lore: In Calamitas' lineage, this armor was ironically not meant to start calamity, but avoid it. Calamitas' ancestors made this to protect themselves from the once greatest threat of Terrarians, the Cyclops horde. Yharim's discovery of this armor from assimilating Calamitas into his forces made him mass duplicate this armor for the purpose of destructive raids as opposed to protection.
nice :0

Very small update:
  1. Lowered all boss music volumes (if you think they're loud now then you're full of it)
  2. Changed Opal Striker.
Think that's it. The music honestly didn't seem that loud to me, but I cut the volume in half for most of them.
i only really found the devourer of gods music a bit loud, the rest seemed fine (though i have yet to fight yharim, and i dont know if the slime gods music has been changed or not).

Very small update:
  2. Changed Opal Striker.

The volume level is much more reasonable now, and it seems like it was dropped by a LOT more than half. When I reported the issue though, I was playing Terraria on my windows drive. When I was playing just now (and observed a more reasonable volume level), I was on my Linux drive.

I know that Windows manipulates audio levels sometimes, a feature intended to boost the volume of quieter sounds so that they're audible (I think the name of the feature is Audio Compression?). Perhaps something went wrong with that feature when the songs were being played.

what does inb4 mean?

inb4

Generally used on internet forums, inb4 refers to a user posting a reply to a message/topic "before" another user posts an obvious response. When used appropriately, inb4 is followed by a word or short phrase that the user knows will eventually appear in the topic conversation.

Ex : inb4buffssoitoneshotsyouwithbestgear = I am sure that soon enough someone's gonna request a buff to the hive mind's 2nd stage that makes it one-shot even with the best gear.
[doublepost=1475826764,1475826656][/doublepost]
Nice job on this mod dude! All I have to say is hive mind should be nerfed a bit second stage, maybe just some attack or whatever. Hope you see this. :rslime:
Hey drew, why don't you buff the hive mind so that in it's 2nd stage it one shots you even with the best gear.:happy:

Doing a very fast speedrun-style blow through the game because I wanna see Yharon ASAP, and you know what? Finding most of your endgame weapons OP as balls. Impaler, the upgrade to Stake Launcher, utterly makes a mockery of Devourer of Gods. I also went ahead and upgraded my Megashark to a Megalodon, and it absolutely wrecks all. Killed Duke Fishron before he could even move in his 3rd phase.

Excuse me, can someone tell me how to find Mariana to craft Terrarimere and Elemental Axe to craft Inferna Cutter?
Thank you very much.

Back
Top Bottom