tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,586 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
I think the perennial ore and chaotic ore should trade their sprites since perennial ore being red is not really fit it's 'plant' theme

Can anyone help me with finding stormlions. they don't seem to spawn in the desert, so what do i do. I'm playing on mac
They spawn in the underground desert. Are you sure the mod is enabled? saying this because someone forgot to enable it and spent 4 hours farming

Yeah, that boss is meant to be fought before the Eye of Cthulhu after all :D

And the world generation must have been on his end, because it is for certain fixed in the 1.1.2 update.

Here is my planned progression:
Desert Scourge
Eye of Cthulhu
Eater/Brain
Skeletron
Wall of Flesh
Slime God
Mechanical Bosses
Calamitas
Plantera
Devourer of Gods
Golem
Jungle Dragon, Yharon
FogBound
Lunatic Cultist
Moon Lord
Tyrant King, Yharim

hmm fogbound that sounds interesting....what is it? and ist rude to ask for a hint on the curse of the calamity ring?

i would really like a pre-hardmode ranger set, ranger is my favorite class and it tears me up that there is no pre-hardmode ranger class so i just made necro

It appears as though the Leviathan is not dropping a treasure bag for me, at all. It's enough of an effort to kill one, it'd be really nice if I could get the rewards from it! Thanks!

I have definitely killed Plantera... is it possible that because I summoned it well before killing Plantera the first time (after Eye of Cthulu) that it's still not dropping?​

I think the perennial ore and chaotic ore should trade their sprites since perennial ore being red is not really fit it's 'plant' theme
there are red plants, plants aren't exclusively green. also perennial is fossilized (as the message that appears when it spawns states)

Now that I think about Yharon's sprite, it looks like despite being a dragon, his wings seem poofy. Then again, he's a phoenix and one of his previous design choices had his colors look ashy, so yeah.

Music is dope and awesome btw. :)

Back
Top Bottom