tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,584 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
So Drew, so far, I've dedicated my unworthy life to this mod. Its just .. like I'm in heaven I guess lol. Thank you so much for making this mod, I really didn't play Terraria until this one! Anyway, about something. The boss "THE LORDE". I really, really, really wanna fight a serious version of Yharim. THE LORDE has a bug too, sometimes, its AI changes to despawn. Lol, its so annoying, but so amazing at the same time! I know its a joke, but ... is there a true purpose of defeating Calamitas? Like after defeating Yharim, Supreme Calamitas gets a buff, and drops new weapons? Anyway its just an idea. Thanks again for reading this! Stay happy, and keep chuuging dat vodka!
Yharim will have a proper fight don't worry, we have a solid concept for most of his attacks and how the boss will work in general. And SCal gives access to dev weapons and armour, its a fairly decent purpose.

Completely irrelevant but I have the worst luck in the world in terms of games.
It took me 20+ desert scourge for aero stone (I know the drop rate is kinda low but. . .)
30+ Sirens for “the community”
36WoF for soccer emblem (to make Calamitas Sigil)
200+ Destroyer for his Trophie
1000+ Chaos Elemental for Rod of Discord
God knows how many for Yharim’s Crystal (I killed over 10,000 I swear, and I should in theory I should already have at least 10 of them)

1hour for a single vile mushroom
A week for a single life fruit

But despite my terrible luck I love this mod, and I’m currently spending ages trying to defeat SCal Death Mode
It will be nice if the devs can make an item that increases rare item drop rates

hello i was wondering if there was a way to disable or reduce the X5 money drop from rev mode since i feel its too much i usualy end with 30+ platinum coins before even entering hard mode

So, I believe that the secret other boss which is planned next to Yharim is Draedon.

Would that make sense?

it would since the lore doesnt states what happened to Draedon as far as i've gotten into the mod. both Draedon and Yharim are out. Amidias could be another possibility but i think he was eaten by the Desert Scourge.

anyways, i was checking the wiki for the new items added in the last updates and i noticed the sprite change for the Cloud Elemental so i couldnt be left without asking, why?

off all the waifus she was the one with the best design. her sprite was fine, the new one looks like a downgrade actually. sorry for the unpopular opinion but if any, the only waifu that needed a sprite update was the Siren, specially taking in account you have to see it in a horrific single color with the accesory.

So, I believe that the secret other boss which is planned next to Yharim is Draedon.

Would that make sense?
It's been announced on the discord server but yeah, Draedon is one of the 2 bosses to be added to the mod for it to be "completed" (in terms of bosses). Yharim and Draedon.

It's been announced on the discord server but yeah, Draedon is one of the 2 bosses to be added to the mod for it to be "completed" (in terms of bosses). Yharim and Draedon.
Well, I'm banned there so I didn't know. xD
Anyways, thanks for telling me!

I'm pretty happy to see that this mod is going strong and getting better. A fantastic add on to my return to Terraria after finally building a great computer.

Hey, do the effects of the Core of the Blood God (halves contact damage) and the Flesh Totem (ditto) stack? If I wear both, does it reduce by half again?

how and why did you get banned?
Hi there @Tyfyter, it's best if this discussion is taken elsewhere. It doesn't have anything to do with this Calamity mod thread. If Burst would like to talk about it with you, feel free to discuss it somewhere else. Thanks.

So maybe after defeating Supreme Calamitas/Yharim (if he's ever going to be added)?
I mean, if this mod it's supposed to make you feel OP as heck, at some point it should just let go with this philosophy.
Maybe also this with some other accessory? Like The Sponge and Core of the Blood God to create some Exo tier core accessory?
Yharim is going to be added at some point or another. It may very well be years down the line but he will be added!
Ignore poly, he's full of :red:. The actual second boss was THE LORDE.
Yeeeeeaaaaaah... No. I do believe THE LORDE was added mainly as a joke, if it was not a product of the purest of unbridled frustration.

The wav sound file at Sounds/Item/FlareSound.wav failed to load
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Inner Exception:
External component has thrown an exception.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.AllocateFormatAndData(Byte[] format, Byte[] data, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect..ctor(Stream stream)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.FromStream(Stream stream)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()

Why do I keep on getting this message?

Back
Top Bottom