tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,584 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Shouldn't the player have the Seraph Tracers as wings instead of the Xeroc one?
Couldn't find a picture of those on the wiki. Otherwise I would've.

Hang on. Found them on Discord.

final_devourer_banner_v2_by_catman8274-dbycbql.png

And there we go!

Last edited:
I'm having some issues with this mod while playing on Mediumcore- I'm pretty sure that when the Revengeance item gets added to my inventory (when I die), it overwrites whatever item is in my hotbar slot 0, deleting it. Is there anything I can do about this, other than not playing Mediumcore?

I'm having some issues with this mod while playing on Mediumcore- I'm pretty sure that when the Revengeance item gets added to my inventory (when I die), it overwrites whatever item is in my hotbar slot 0, deleting it. Is there anything I can do about this, other than not playing Mediumcore?
Do you mean, it overwrites what was in your hotbar slot 0 when you died?

Either way, I'm confused. I thought Mediumcore always made you drop all your items when you die, so you drop everything in your inventory when you die, and then some time later spawn with a new set of copper tools and the Revengeance item. Is it working differently somehow?

I die, when I respawn I just get the copper tools, when I get back to where I died, everything is there except whatever was in slot 0 before I died, and the Revengeance is there instead, as far as I can tell.

I die, when I respawn I just get the copper tools, when I get back to where I died, everything is there except whatever was in slot 0 before I died, and the Revengeance is there instead, as far as I can tell.
Oh, the game is adding Revengeance to slot 0 and then dropping everything.

...Yeah, I don't think there's really much you can do about that until it gets fixed.

Is the leviathan bugged or what?

The wiki says it does 80 damage on normal mode, but most of the attacks I get do between 120 and 170, and direct contact with the leviathan makes like 200+ damage.

I though it could be being on a corrupted/jungle on top of the ocean biome, but I tried fighting in a clear ocean biome and still does that insane amount of damage.

I'm playing in normal mode.

Is the leviathan bugged or what?

The wiki says it does 80 damage on normal mode, but most of the attacks I get do between 120 and 170, and direct contact with the leviathan makes like 200+ damage.

I though it could be being on a corrupted/jungle on top of the ocean biome, but I tried fighting in a clear ocean biome and still does that insane amount of damage.

I'm playing in normal mode.
It's possible that the information on the wiki is outdated.

does that means the leviathan is not intended to be after plantera but before astrageldon slime?
It should still be the same order. It's also possible normal mode might have been overlooked in terms damage. Those values seem to be more expert mode range.

Just want to say, after doing a playthrough without Calamity, I find this game to be incredibly dull without it. This is far and away the most polished and fun content mod in existence for Terraria. Thanks @MountainDrew and all other Calamity staff for all the hard work. :)

is it expected that melee cannot get past Yharon? i've crafted most, if not all the weapons avaliable for that stage of the endgame and even then it feels like it takes forever to kill him (not to mention the weird behavior of the infernados/firenados where sometimes they dont hit you and other times you get damaged even while not touching them).

i've tried different setups to tackle that boss and nothing works. so far i've only reached stage 5 then die because my health bar has gone down trying to dodge this guy with the few room avaliable.

does that means the leviathan is not intended to be after plantera but before astrageldon slime?
I guess it could be it. at least the leviathan only drops weapons so since I managed to beat it once in a different world I can choose the drop I want.

will rematch her once I can kill her before she kills me. Also I haven't got a single eclipse yet so no neptune shell, I used the reaver armor for movement.
Funny how spamming cosmolight doesn't trigger blood moons or eclipses

So the parasea and aquatic abbaration enemy that normally are only spawned by the leviathan are currently spawning here in the ocean. (hardmode post-golem). Very annoyying since I just want to idle farm some stuff but these enemies destroy me. Sadly these are not the only enemies that ruin farming like the plaguebringer that starts spawning in the jungle or those stupid armored diggers. I haven't defeated the moon lord yet but there's probably another bunch of enemies that prevent/largely hinder farming if I defeat it.

I love the mod, its great but some enemies are really unneccisary and annoying to deal with.

So the parasea and aquatic abbaration enemy that normally are only spawned by the leviathan are currently spawning here in the ocean. (hardmode post-golem). Very annoyying since I just want to idle farm some stuff but these enemies destroy me. Sadly these are not the only enemies that ruin farming like the plaguebringer that starts spawning in the jungle or those stupid armored diggers. I haven't defeated the moon lord yet but there's probably another bunch of enemies that prevent/largely hinder farming if I defeat it.

I love the mod, its great but some enemies are really unneccisary and annoying to deal with.

yeah since last update the Leviathan minions spawn in the ocean too. really messes with the chances of finding rare mobs like the Sea Snail. the Plaguebringer isnt as much of a nuissance later on once you have the Ambrosial Ampoule (the Plague isnt that effective at that point).

and unless you've used the Demon Trophy it shouldnt spawn as often.

Back
Top Bottom