tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,586 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
yeah since last update the Leviathan minions spawn in the ocean too. really messes with the chances of finding rare mobs like the Sea Snail. the Plaguebringer isnt as much of a nuissance later on once you have the Ambrosial Ampoule (the Plague isnt that effective at that point).

and unless you've used the Demon Trophy it shouldnt spawn as often.
Its not about the fact whether it spawns or not. Its about the fact that if I'm afk farming something in the jungle and it spawns. it will almost always kill me. Same thing for a couple other enemies added by this mod.

I really like the work that is being done on this mod! It’s really wonderful. I would just like to suggest one thing though. There’s so many bosses, and not all of them have trophies. Getting a trophy, at least to me, is kind of like saying “Yes! I finally beat this boss!” I just think that trophies would add more feelings of success to the game, especially after defeating Supreme Calamitas. Otherwise though, great work!

Поле не найдено: «Terraria.Item.toolTip».
в CrystiliumMod.Items.Accessories.DiamondRing.SetDefaults (элемент позиции)
в Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.SetDefaults (элемент Item, Boolean createModItem)
в Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent ()
в Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load (Object threadContext)

tModLoader перезагрузил и Terraria тоже, и не помогает, помогите.
что делать ?; :)(

в Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.SetDefaults (элемент Item, Boolean createModItem)

что делать ?;

this translates to:
The field was not found: "Terraria.Item.toolTip".
in the CrystiliumMod.Items.Accessories.DiamondRing.SetDefaults (item item)
in Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.SetDefaults (Item, Boolean createModItem)
in Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent ()
in Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load (Object threadContext)

tModLoader rebooted and Terraria too, and does not help, help.
what to do ?

что делать ?; :)(
Seems like a Crystilium Mod problem. You could try redownloading the mod.

[QUOTE = "Th3K1ll3rOfSk3l3tron, сообщение: 1515689, участник: 95298"] это означает:
[SPOILER = "Огромное предупреждение для текстовых сообщений"]
в CrystiliumMod.Items.Accessories.DiamondRing.SetDefaults (item item)
в Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.SetDefaults (Item, Boolean createModItem)

tModLoader перезагружается и Terraria тоже, и не помогает, помогите.
что делать ?
[/ SPOILER] [/ QUOTE]
И как я могу его переустановить, can not log in terraria.
Скажи мне, пожалуйста.

Can you show us a screenshot?
I heard this being a mod conflict a while ago, but i haven't heard of it in a while. Could you also try it with only Calamity enabled?
hello sorry for being late but there it is
this picture is another playthrough with calamity spirit thorium and qol stuff but the last one had calamity and recipe browser
(leviathan still huge)
the hitbox is smaller than the image
calamity mod downloaded from mod browser ingame

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-03 at 1.31.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-03 at 1.31.49 PM.png
    437.2 KB · Views: 2,026
Last edited:
I have a problem with a friend and we can only play in version 1.3.4.4 of terraria, we wanted to play with this mod but I do not see any download link for that version, can somebody help me? and btw i cant write in the discord server of the mod, it says i dont have any server in common with the people.

Last edited:
every time i download this mod, (or thorium), I GET THE FOLLOWING ERROR:
Failed to resolve assembly: 'Terraria, Version=1.3.5.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
at Mono.Cecil.BaseAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name, ReaderParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.DefaultAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name)
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataResolver.Resolve(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.TypeReference.Resolve()
at Mono.Cecil.Mixin.CheckedResolve(TypeReference self)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeEnum(TypeReference enum_type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElementValue(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElement(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArrayArgument(ArrayType type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArgument(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeConstructorArguments(CustomAttribute attribute, Collection`1 parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataReader.ReadCustomAttributeSignature(CustomAttribute attribute)
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.<Resolve>b__34_0(CustomAttribute attribute, MetadataReader reader)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Read[TItem,TRet](TItem item, Func`3 read)
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.Resolve()
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.get_ConstructorArguments()
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadCustomAttributes(ICustomAttributeProvider provider)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadType(TypeDefinition type)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadTypes(Collection`1 types)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadModule(ModuleDefinition module)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleWriter.WriteModuleTo(ModuleDefinition module, Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Write(Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.EncapsulateReferences(Byte[] code)
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.LoadAssemblies()
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad)
So yeah, normally i would figure it out myself buuuutttt..... i tried alot of things already.

every time i download this mod, (or thorium), I GET THE FOLLOWING ERROR:
Failed to resolve assembly: 'Terraria, Version=1.3.5.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
at Mono.Cecil.BaseAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name, ReaderParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.DefaultAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name)
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataResolver.Resolve(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.TypeReference.Resolve()
at Mono.Cecil.Mixin.CheckedResolve(TypeReference self)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeEnum(TypeReference enum_type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElementValue(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElement(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArrayArgument(ArrayType type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArgument(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeConstructorArguments(CustomAttribute attribute, Collection`1 parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataReader.ReadCustomAttributeSignature(CustomAttribute attribute)
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.<Resolve>b__34_0(CustomAttribute attribute, MetadataReader reader)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Read[TItem,TRet](TItem item, Func`3 read)
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.Resolve()
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.get_ConstructorArguments()
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadCustomAttributes(ICustomAttributeProvider provider)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadType(TypeDefinition type)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadTypes(Collection`1 types)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadModule(ModuleDefinition module)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleWriter.WriteModuleTo(ModuleDefinition module, Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Write(Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.EncapsulateReferences(Byte[] code)
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.LoadAssemblies()
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad)
So yeah, normally i would figure it out myself buuuutttt..... i tried alot of things already.
Verify Terraria's cache. It looks like that's an error with Terraria's version number.

Revengeance Mode Skeletron Prime is a bit too difficult imo. Been using Flarewing Bow and Napalm Arrows w/ ranged Daedalus armor and mostly Warding accessories. It was OP against Destroyer, Astrageldon Slime, and Cryogen.
I always get hit with so many things at once (with each hit dealing 60-130 damage), and I can't tell what's hitting me. Sometimes it's the skulls, sometimes it's the Laser, also why does the Prime Vice deal 125+ dmg!?
Sorry if I'm raging a bit here, but maybe Revengeance Prime could be just a little bit easier?
[doublepost=1515035969,1515035822][/doublepost]Also it's not like my defense was crap either. I had 84 defense... ;-;

Revengeance Mode Skeletron Prime is a bit too difficult imo. Been using Flarewing Bow and Napalm Arrows w/ ranged Daedalus armor and mostly Warding accessories. It was OP against Destroyer, Astrageldon Slime, and Cryogen.
I always get hit with so many things at once (with each hit dealing 60-130 damage), and I can't tell what's hitting me. Sometimes it's the skulls, sometimes it's the Laser, also why does the Prime Vice deal 125+ dmg!?
Sorry if I'm raging a bit here, but maybe Revengeance Prime could be just a little bit easier?
[doublepost=1515035969,1515035822][/doublepost]Also it's not like my defense was crap either. I had 84 defense... ;-;
Just circle him and make sure to stay near the ground so the homing skulls hit it.

You want a Revengeance Mode boss fight to be EASY?! *throws head back in a fit of hysterical laughter* That's a good one...

Back
Top Bottom