tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,585 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Hello again,

Question : is it normal that mana is capped at 650 ? I did some test and after reaching the permanent natural cap of 450 i used "Demonshade Breastplate" + "Ethereal Talisman" + "Heart of the World" = 500 + 150 + 50 = 450 + 700 = 1150 mana but i can only reach 650.

Hello!
I've had an issue with my mod.
We're still in pre hardmode, and we had new boss music only against the desert scourge. I checked tho, and Slime God, Crabulon, and Hive Mind do have new -awesome- tracks too..

So what happened? Is it maybe because we downloaded the mod from tmodloader?
Yep; You need to manually download the mod from either here or the mod’s Discord.
Those soundtracks are not in the mod yet, not even in the last version.

hey i got a nice idea for a final boss.
that boss would be like every boss fight in terraria ( calamity and vanilla )
but with the boss hp divided between the boss. example: (amount of hp) ÷ (quantity of bosses) and incresed dificulty for all (in apropriated levels) and new mechanics for early moon-lord and of course remove the enraged by biome/time of the day.
+ there is a way to download the latest version with the mods downloaded by the Tmod loader
[doublepost=1519841620,1519841477][/doublepost]almost forgot, will you add the rest of the musics box of the bosses themes?

hey i got a nice idea for a final boss.
that boss would be like every boss fight in terraria ( calamity and vanilla )
but with the boss hp divided between the boss. example: (amount of hp) ÷ (quantity of bosses) and incresed dificulty for all (in apropriated levels) and new mechanics for early moon-lord and of course remove the enraged by biome/time of the day.
+ there is a way to download the latest version with the mods downloaded by the Tmod loader
[doublepost=1519841620,1519841477][/doublepost]almost forgot, will you add the rest of the musics box of the bosses themes?
Fab already confirmed only 2/3 more bosses will be in the mod, being Yharim, Goozma and probably Draedon.

Draedon becomes a boss for sure, I guess. I kinda have the feeling that not Yharim, but Draedon is the main evil...

Also, the only tracks which aren't in the mod yet are:
Return to Slime - Slime God
Pest of the Cosmos - Astrum Deus
Left Alone - Brimstone Elemental
Raw, Unfiltered Calamity - Calamitas

Back
Top Bottom