tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,585 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Me and a friend are having a problem with the Devourer of Gods in multiplayer. Everytime we get to Sentinal phase, we kill the Storm Weaver, then nothing happenes. It doesn't move on to Signus, making the boss fight impossible to complete. Am I doing something wrong or is it just glitched?

If anyone needs some incentive to come visit the Calamity Discord.

yharim_loss.png

Sorry Yharim for your calamitous loss.

I guess your tModLoader still v0.10.1.4
I also had the same problem in previous TML

That was weird, the only way to register the boss as "defeated" was to beat every single boss and event before him (Frost Legion and Old One's Army were the only ones I had left).

So I just booted up my Calamity world after the last few updates, as I had taken a break. After updating TModLoader and booting back in, my Murasama was replaced with an Inferna Cutter, an axe I hadn't even bothered to craft. I had it placed upon a Weapon Rack in my base, and was surprised to see this axe replacing it. The Murasama is nowhere to be found, forcing me to have to cheat it back in.

I'm going to have to assume this is some sort of bug that needs to be fixed.

I am also apparently unable to use the Eidolon tablet at my spawn, which I previously was able to do? Did they change where you could use it?

So I just booted up my Calamity world after the last few updates, as I had taken a break. After updating TModLoader and booting back in, my Murasama was replaced with an Inferna Cutter, an axe I hadn't even bothered to craft. I had it placed upon a Weapon Rack in my base, and was surprised to see this axe replacing it. The Murasama is nowhere to be found, forcing me to have to cheat it back in.

I'm going to have to assume this is some sort of bug that needs to be fixed.

I am also apparently unable to use the Eidolon tablet at my spawn, which I previously was able to do? Did they change where you could use it?
The weapon rack thing's a well-known TModLoader bug.

:red: your supreme calamitas raw he fansatic it is not then possible to Dodge it from all sides flying so Dodge well, unreal 2 of 5 fashion

Me and a friend are having a problem with the Devourer of Gods in multiplayer. Everytime we get to Sentinal phase, we kill the Storm Weaver, then nothing happenes. It doesn't move on to Signus, making the boss fight impossible to complete. Am I doing something wrong or is it just glitched?
I'm having the same issue, but it only happened after I defeated Yharon's first phase. Doing so also made the devourers of thots have 13000000 health, they're tougher than the boss itself and ceaseless void takes forever to fight. Didn't have these issues before I beat Yharon's first phase.

Is there a bug-Forum or something like that?

I've found a bug, you surely know about already. Anyways here it is:

I have "The Amalgam" equipt in Accessory-slot, i'm not immune to Lava anymore. Maybe Eylsian Boots overwrite with its temporary immunity? Cause the Boots work, after the immunity period i receive massive damage and just die.

EDITED: tested a bit: The Amalgam has no immunity to Lava!

I feel like just having boss masks needs to change. Whole boss vanity sets would be nice. Also I need a Signus set in this mod for one of my characters.

i have multiple drawings i would like to submit, but i dont know where exactly. where to put them. Any idea where i should go?
There is a Calamity art server where you can put it. Just get in the Calamity server and in #rules_and_info you should find a link to the art server.

not sure if this is a bug with calamity (part of it) or one of my other mods, but plantera's bulb spawns pre-mech bosses I currently have found two on my world and have not even spawned a mech boss yet.

not sure if this is a bug with calamity (part of it) or one of my other mods, but plantera's bulb spawns pre-mech bosses I currently have found two on my world and have not even spawned a mech boss yet.

This is a vanilla change in Calamity. It allows you to fight Plantera and open the temple door early... you're also capable of crafting a temple key to open the door yourself without even fighting her.

¿It is still possible to change the soundtrack of the mod? Or has been eliminated? (I used long ago Tmodreader to change it, because i didn't like a few themes, now is hidden) So it is stil possible and if that's so, how?

Back
Top Bottom