tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,584 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Calamity is no longer stable on all systems because it increases the size of the world gen in order to add common ground materials to the sky. Things like pre-hardmode ores, queen bee larva, and life crystals. The usual recommendation is to try using small or medium worlds from now on.
my game crashes during the loading screen not the world generation screen I cant even generate a world in the first place with calamity on

Houston, we have a problem. So, everything was very well, till i kiiled wall of flash. After that my world started lagging, fps is near 10 and i can't do anything. I waited for a very long time, but nothing has changed. New bioms were generated, everything looks wery well. Maybe, someone know, what can help me? (Sorry about my exelent english..)

So, I removed the abyss "islands" and now enemies barely spawn there, only at the bottom. Do enemies in the abyss need solid blocks to spawn and don't spawn in the water?

Hi, I'm having this issue that whenever I try lo load in Calamity in the ModLoader it says this:
Access to the path 'Content\Fonts\ModFonts' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectory(String fullPath, String path, Object dirSecurityObj, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectoryHelper(String path, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory(String path)
at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.FontCacheIO.DeleteIfOlder(String modFilename, String fontCacheFilename)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.LoadFont(String path, Byte[] data)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.LoadResourceFromStream(String path, Int32 len, BinaryReader reader)
at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.TmodFile.Read(LoadedState desiredState, ReadStreamingAsset streamingHandler)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
I've disabled all the mods and the Calamity Music works fine.
Thanks in advance.

If Fabsol had a nickel for every person who made a TCF account just to ask a question here lol

But seriously, a good chunk of these are stuff that should be in a FAQ section, just saying.

Block space taken up by trees are difficult to deal with from a coding stand point (They take both wall and block spaces), that's why that hasn't been patched.
The arena is mostly a deterrent anyways not to prevent cheating, but to prevent you from taking, alot more pain.

Hey, i've found a glitch with the spectre armor. It's not healing while Calamity is enabled. The effect is normal for a few seconds but after that it just doesn't work. I have other mods installed, was hoping that the glitch happened because of one of them, but after some tests, it is really because of Calamity.

I like how (as far as I care) this forum went from everybody nagging at a guy for complaining about the "piss ocean" to everybody's talking about Goozma, Xeroc, Draedon, Yharim, and a bunch of other superbosses that aren't even in playable versions of the mod yet.

I like how (as far as I care) this forum went from everybody nagging at a guy for complaining about the "piss ocean" to everybody's talking about Goozma, Xeroc, Draedon, Yharim, and a bunch of other superbosses that aren't even in playable versions of the mod yet.
Oh boy, it has had alot more than that

Here's a recap of how turbulent this thread is (in relative order of me keeping up with this thread). These are not how I feel, this is just the general "vibe" of how the general felt at the time

Scal is broken/cheap/overpowered and not fun!
latest version of the mod can't downloaded without joining the calamity discord (Planetoids/future bosses update)
Discord drama brought into this forum and Morningdrew does not care (and then he returns)
Mod no longer works in 32bit systems (lots of people getting that error) and had to be split up
That one guy and people questioning rouge damage
and now people talking about future bosses of the mod

I'm not looking to point fingers or start a fight, I'm just adding onto the comedy that's the Calamity mod thread XD

Oh boy, it has had alot more than that

Here's a recap of how turbulent this thread is (in relative order of me keeping up with this thread). These are not how I feel, this is just the general "vibe" of how the general felt at the time

Scal is broken/cheap/overpowered and not fun!
latest version of the mod can't downloaded without joining the calamity discord (Planetoids/future bosses update)
Discord drama brought into this forum and Morningdrew does not care (and then he returns)
Mod no longer works in 32bit systems (lots of people getting that error) and had to be split up
That one guy and people questioning rouge damage
and now people talking about future bosses of the mod

I'm not looking to point fingers or start a fight, I'm just adding onto the comedy that's the Calamity mod thread XD

Lol. I like how you shortened that whole, for lack of a better term, "exciting" moment on this forum to "That one guy". But I'm also glad it has moved on. Plus, with the focus being on planned bosses, my hope is that expected release dates and such will be possible to further silence naysayers and the like.

Lol. I like how you shortened that whole, for lack of a better term, "exciting" moment on this forum to "That one guy". But I'm also glad it has moved on.
That's why, I don't want to reignite that flame, so I kept it basic.

Morningdrew is keeping up with TCF now, so we're not going to be left in the day anymore like before. I'd say Calamity is going in the right path

Back
Top Bottom