1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
  2. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One

Mobile Can't find the lizard temple...

Discussion in 'Mobile In-Game Support' started by Thomas Marsh, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Thomas Marsh

Thomas Marsh Terrarian

IMG_0860.PNG IMG_0859.PNG I've looked for a long while... tried to guess where it was and couldn't find it. Can someone please tell me where the temple is? I'm using IOS.

2. Tamorr

Tamorr Terrarian

Still looks like you have areas to explore. The jungle is massive. Sometimes though it may end up at the edge of the jungle, so keep that in mind. Even close to hell at times. So all I can say is keep searching. :dryadtongue:

Aurora3500 likes this.
  3. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Did you perhaps create that world before the update that introduced Plantera and the Golem? The Temple would be created during world generation.

If you're sure the world was created after and there is a Temple, there are large patches that still haven't been uncovered that it still might be in.