Terraria Mobile v126.96.36.199.1 Build 514 Build Notes and Live Issues
Welcome everyone to the first patch for Terraria: Journey's End on Mobile devices. The dev team have fixed a number of important bugs raised in the community. We also took a much needed break in order to rest and reinvigorate ourselves for the path ahead - we have a lot to get done and we cannot wait to get started. Without further ado, here are the changes made in patch v188.8.131.52.1 Build 514
All the below issues have been fixed in the v184.108.40.206.1 Hotfix Patch:
- Zenith’s Range on the aim stick and with gamepad now extends the full size of the screen
- When Tutorials are ON, the game notifications are now showing in the world as expected
- Skeletron’s Curse can now be activated by the host in a hosted multiplayer world
- AutoPause now has three settings and defaults to Menus Only for all players in single player.
- Autopause: Never - Autopause is never on
- Autopause: Menus - (Default) All full screen menus pause the game in the background in single player.
- Autopause: Inventory & Menus - Opening the inventory and all full screen menus will pause the game in the background in single player.
- Eternia Crystals can now be used activate Old One’s Army when inventory is open and Crystal is selected
- Game boots up faster between Re-Logic logo and the main menu
- We’ve heard from some players that the game takes a while to boot up, we’ve shortened this down so the game should start a bit snappier!
- Warning text no longer goes off the screen when journey characters attempt to enter a non-journey world
- Pylons sold by the TavernKeep were in the wrong place! They are now correctly located depending on the game progress.
- Using any Liquid bombs or Liquid rockets no longer causes the game to freeze
- The correct number of housing slots are now displayed in the game
Known issues which have been reported but we will fix in a future patch:
- Pylons placed by the Host in a multiplayer session cannot be activated
- Workaround: Have a second player knock them down and place them again, or load the world in single player, knock them down and place them again in the world.
- Mannequins and Hatracks placed by the Local Multiplayer Host cannot be interacted with by the Host
- Workaround: Have a second player place them or place them in single player before hosting
- Demon Hearts cannot be used with the ‘USE’ button in inventory
- Workaround: Place the demon heart in your hotbar, close the inventory and use the Interact button in your controls to consume it
- Able to get non-vanity items into vanity accessory slots when swapping accessories, which is not intended.
- Traveling Merchant departure text appears twice.
- Water Ripple screen effects are missing.
- In order to get the game out as fast as possible and working well on the most possible devices as we can, we had to reserve the water ripples screen effects to be optimised and implemented at a later date.
- Food cannot be placed on plates.
- Summons cannot be directed to a specific target with the summons weapon
- Possible to see a duplicate weapon visual when the Multiplayer Players menu is open and swinging some weapons.
- Loot All only works in the Void Vault after an item in the chest has been selected
- Venom staff doesn’t allow for aim and use
- Terraprisma and Stardust Guardian visuals can display incorrectly when dyed with some dyes
- One pixel missing from the top of closed Wooden Doors and Crystal Doors when environmental quality is set to low
- Cannot turn off Peace candle by tapping them like you can with other candles
- Peddler’s Hat can cause player’s visuals to display incorrectly when character quality set to low
- If interacting with a device's back fingerprint scanner, the game UI can become hidden
- Some herbs are missing their flowering state visuals (in pots or planter boxes)
We’ve seen a few reports of players losing small chunks of their worlds in the saving process. We’re still looking into this issue and don’t yet have a solution for it.
If you have an issue which has not been mentioned above, You can have a look in the Mobile Support Forums to see if someone else has already had this issue, or if not, raise it yourself so that we can have a look at it as quickly as possible!