Character AMA!

“Well, we have no choice with 682, considering it’s…well…hard to destroy. Bloodshed Ink is not as hard to destroy, but just as dangerous. It’s best to take him out, especially to prevent him using his damn followers to cause an uprising.”

“I smell a challenge!”
“You got yourself killed, I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t have a problem.”
“WHY YOU LITTLE—”
(Okay, calm down everyone.)

To Ink: Why do I always walk into this thread only to see Bloodshed arguing with 3DS or any of their OCs-

We're both evil
and its like how magnets work
two of the same ends of magnets will never stick, like positive and another positive
its the same for evils pretty much

To Ink: Why do I always walk into this thread only to see Bloodshed arguing with 3DS or any of their OCs-
“He’s hot tempered. And I mean, is it really that big of a surprise that he’s doing that? This is the same man who tried to kill my infant daughter, after all.”

Last edited:
"I suppose that's alright, shame though. That place was neat. Could have been better however. Can't blame you for being bored can I?"
*small pause here*
"Oh right, I'm an 05, I actually could blame you for being bored if I so desired, but I won't, I'm not as cruel as 1 through 13."
Oh, good, you won't have to meet MTF Omega-1 then.

Also, @InkTheAlphaCrafter, would you be interested in reviving that SCP RP?

@arthur Have you ever kissed a slime?
“No, I have never kissed a slime. Slimes do not exist here in our world, though an unidentified dark presence has been causing a lot of trouble here.”
Also, @InkTheAlphaCrafter, would you be interested in reviving that SCP RP?
(Possibly, though right now I already have two RPs here (one that’s my own and one that’s someone elses) and one on discord I’m trying to manage. However, I do have an interest in doing so.)

Last edited:
“No, I have never kissed a slime. Slimes do not exist here in our world, though an unidentified dark presence has been causing a lot of trouble here.”
the dark presence is not me, because I know the difference between <Object>==<Object> and <Object>.equals(Object o).

What number base do you use, Arthur?

the dark presence is not me, because I know the difference between <Object>==<Object> and <Object>.equals(Object o).

What number base do you use, Arthur?
“That would be a better question for Peter. I handle writing stories and history, however Peter works a lot with numbers.”

(Naw it's true, have you ever SEEN any video games where villains try to team up? It always backfires horribly!)
(I only just now noticed this)
(*Looks at OCs* Nobody tell him what we're planning at some point)
Anyway...
Uh...
Idk what to ask-

Back
Top Bottom