Character AMA!

To Marcus: are you aware of this typo in the OP, and if so, how much does it bother you?
(…:red:.)
“I was not aware of this imperfection ruining my description, but I will be speaking to Arthur about this!”
“This was not my mistake, Marcus. I was not the one who wrote these peaces, however I am sure that Ink will be willing to fix this.”
“You mean that young and musically talented hybrid?”
“No. I mean our creator.”
(Yeah, I’ll fix that…)

"I suppose that's alright, shame though. That place was neat. Could have been better however. Can't blame you for being bored can I?"
*small pause here*
"Oh right, I'm an 05, I actually could blame you for being bored if I so desired, but I won't, I'm not as cruel as 1 through 13."

"I suppose that's alright, shame though. That place was neat. Could have been better however. Can't blame you for being bored can I?"
*small pause here*
"Oh right, I'm an 05, I actually could blame you for being bored if I so desired, but I won't, I'm not as cruel as 1 through 13."
“Thank you.”

"No problem."
(Yeah, it’s unfortunate. I also have OCs here who have never been used, though Alexander was actually used for a short time on Discord. Then there’s two OCs that are technically dead: Bloodshed Ink, who was recently defeated, and Elysia, who now that AA: AotM is no longer active, is once again stuck being dead in AA. But they live on here.)
“Yeah, thanks for that! You couldn’t have let me at least die in a sword fight!?”
(Be happy I at least allowed you to get some final kills before you died.)
“Yeah, it’s unfortunate. Oh well, though. At least my death served a purpose to Ink.”

Back
Top Bottom