tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Is there a way to get a version compatible with an older version of modloader?

I want to play Terraria 1.3.4.4 and load up mods with modloader 9. something. I can't find an older version of this mod anywhere that works with an older version of modloader

Is there a way to get a version compatible with an older version of modloader?

I want to play Terraria 1.3.4.4 and load up mods with modloader 9. something. I can't find an older version of this mod anywhere that works with an older version of modloader
a link is in the op

Yes I went to Github, went to Releases and even the last one V0.2.7 only works with 0.10.0.1 modloader. I need at least V.0.2.6 to use with an older version of modloader.
aKCe7Aa.png

I just downloaded this Mod to use the copy and paste function but it will not work, I have reloaded it a dozen times and taken mods on and off in a bunch of orders, nothing works... it just says you need to use the dropper tool before using the paintbrush, no matter what I select or do... looking for some help...

I just downloaded this Mod to use the copy and paste function but it will not work, I have reloaded it a dozen times and taken mods on and off in a bunch of orders, nothing works... it just says you need to use the dropper tool before using the paintbrush, no matter what I select or do... looking for some help...

Same thing is happening to me, not sure if I'm doing something wrong. I select the eye dropper, drag a box over something, and then when I select the paint brush it tells me to use the eye dropper first. :confused:

Same thing is happening to me, not sure if I'm doing something wrong. I select the eye dropper, drag a box over something, and then when I select the paint brush it tells me to use the eye dropper first. :confused:

Did you selected ur copyd Tiles in the Selection Window Popping up on the left side when opening the Paint Tools ? ( Window is Moveable btw)

Here's a strange bug. I don't know if this has been reported before- I just came here to drop this real quick. When you search, click a tab or otherwise change the displayed items in the item browser, the game lags like crazy until you enter a different biome.
This includes using one of GRealm's biome tonics. I can't imagine why this is a thing... maybe it's an issue with another mod? Regardless, just thought I'd post this here.

Im having the same issue as well. Im using MacOS Sierra v10.12.6
K, I have an idea, I'll look into it.

Here's a strange bug. I don't know if this has been reported before- I just came here to drop this real quick. When you search, click a tab or otherwise change the displayed items in the item browser, the game lags like crazy until you enter a different biome.
This includes using one of GRealm's biome tonics. I can't imagine why this is a thing... maybe it's an issue with another mod? Regardless, just thought I'd post this here.
dunno, if you have more info and something simple to test that triggers the slowdown, let me know.

K, I have an idea, I'll look into it.

dunno, if you have more info and something simple to test that triggers the slowdown, let me know.
I played further after that. Changing biomes also seems to fix slowdown that wasn't a result of using Cheat Sheet, so... I'm not really sure what it is.
I have a fair few content mods, so it's reasonable to assume it might be that. Could also have something to do with lighting, I guess- does the Jungle biome change lighting?

Back
Top Bottom