tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Hey @jopojelly , is there any way to customize the rates of the "spawn rates" button? For instance, just enabling 1x, 10x and 30x.

I find myself going frequently between 1x and 30x and never 1/2x and 1/4x, so each time I'd like to change I have to carefully click exactly three times foward/reverse. Having a way to customize the rates I would simply click once and act as a "switch" between 1x and 30x.

Thank you.

I have a question ... is it possible to copy and paste from one world to another? I hate to not be able to use TEdit on modded maps :(

I have a question ... is it possible to copy and paste from one world to another? I hate to not be able to use TEdit on modded maps :(
yes, just don't reload mods between exiting and entering the worlds

Hey @jopojelly , is there any way to customize the rates of the "spawn rates" button? For instance, just enabling 1x, 10x and 30x.

I find myself going frequently between 1x and 30x and never 1/2x and 1/4x, so each time I'd like to change I have to carefully click exactly three times foward/reverse. Having a way to customize the rates I would simply click once and act as a "switch" between 1x and 30x.

Thank you.
That might be possible later.

every time i delete a world with this mod it deletes everything! my characters, my world,EVEN MY MODS please fix it please

Last edited:
v0.9+ versions of cheat sheet and recipe browser are attached:

For some reason when use the Cheat Sheet Mod v0.9+ TmodLoader thinks I'm using Version v0.2.4

Can some explain why it is doing this?

BTW I have over 5500 hours in game. Do I have a life at this point? :D

Last edited:
Hi >_<

I probably missed this from conversations in between all the pages or maybe it was addressed somewhere else but I have a problem I was hoping to get some help on? A friend and I just began playing with mods (Calamity Mod to be specific) and they were hosting. In my tmod, I have Cheat Sheet enabled along with Calamity. When I tried to join their hosted session to play Calamity with them, my client crashed. When I restarted it, Cheat Sheet had been disabled. My friend also has tmod and calamity up on running so im fairly sure it wasn't a mod/no-mod situation. My question is, can Cheat Sheet run on multiplayer or with the Calamity mod? I even tried Hero mod/Calamity together and it still crashed.

Thanks for any help in advance!

Hi >_<

I probably missed this from conversations in between all the pages or maybe it was addressed somewhere else but I have a problem I was hoping to get some help on? A friend and I just began playing with mods (Calamity Mod to be specific) and they were hosting. In my tmod, I have Cheat Sheet enabled along with Calamity. When I tried to join their hosted session to play Calamity with them, my client crashed. When I restarted it, Cheat Sheet had been disabled. My friend also has tmod and calamity up on running so im fairly sure it wasn't a mod/no-mod situation. My question is, can Cheat Sheet run on multiplayer or with the Calamity mod? I even tried Hero mod/Calamity together and it still crashed.

Thanks for any help in advance!
What kind of crash is it? Is it saying an error, like out of memory?

For some reason when use the Cheat Sheet Mod v0.9+ TmodLoader thinks I'm using Version v0.2.4

Can some explain why it is doing this?

BTW I have over 5500 hours in game. Do I have a life at this point? :D
Looks like the 0.9 link I have is cheat sheet v0.2.6, so I'm not sure why it's telling you you have 0.2.4. 0.2.4 should still run fine on 0.9 though, I think.

What kind of crash is it? Is it saying an error, like out of memory?

Looks like the 0.9 link I have is cheat sheet v0.2.6, so I'm not sure why it's telling you you have 0.2.4. 0.2.4 should still run fine on 0.9 though, I think.

fine on 0.9 though, I think.[/QUOTE]
Nope it's the "Terraria has encountered a problem and needs to close" type of error.

fine on 0.9 though, I think.
Nope it's the "Terraria has encountered a problem and needs to close" type of error.[/QUOTE]
huh, yeah, that version is so old I can't really help you out there. I don't really remember common issues from back then.

Nope it's the "Terraria has encountered a problem and needs to close" type of error.
huh, yeah, that version is so old I can't really help you out there. I don't really remember common issues from back then.[/QUOTE]

aww that's unfortunate :(. If it helps for anyone else, my tmod version is v0.10.1.1 and the terraria client is 1.3.5.2.

I must have miss read the message, I thought it said v0.2.4.

Is there a way to update that link to v0.9?

And is v0.9 a beta by chance?

Last edited:
huh, yeah, that version is so old I can't really help you out there. I don't really remember common issues from back then.

aww that's unfortunate :(. If it helps for anyone else, my tmod version is v0.10.1.1 and the terraria client is 1.3.5.2.[/QUOTE]
oh, sorry, your quoting confused me, I thought you were the guy on tmodloader 0.9. I'll try calamity later today and see if it crashes.

I must have miss read the message, I thought it said v0.2.4.

Is there a way to update that link to v0.9?

And is v0.9 a beta by chance?
That link is the CheatSheet mod for tModLoader v0.9. It's all there is for something that old. I suggest just updating Terraria and tModLoader and using current mods instead of trying to use really versions of mods.

Sorry for the confusion, I'm quite new and can't get the hang of this reply function down pat yet. But thank you for looking into it! I tried Cheat Sheet and Calamity together in single player mode and it worked flawlessly. I guess Cheat Sheet can't work in multiplayer?

Sorry for the confusion, I'm quite new and can't get the hang of this reply function down pat yet. But thank you for looking into it! I tried Cheat Sheet and Calamity together in single player mode and it worked flawlessly. I guess Cheat Sheet can't work in multiplayer?
I just tried both, no issues. I'm not sure what's happening.

I just tried both, no issues. I'm not sure what's happening.

In Multiplayer, did the person have Cheat Sheet enabled as well, or was it just on your side? I join my friend through Steam, in case that plays a difference. Even Hero's Mod with Calamity crashed it.

In Multiplayer, did the person have Cheat Sheet enabled as well, or was it just on your side? I join my friend through Steam, in case that plays a difference. Even Hero's Mod with Calamity crashed it.
The server dictates which mods you will have. In 0.10.1.1, there is a bug where the client will crash if the mods are different, so you need to make sure you have the same mods, reload mods, then join.

Back
Top Bottom