tModLoader Cheat Sheet

The server dictates which mods you will have. In 0.10.1.1, there is a bug where the client will crash if the mods are different, so you need to make sure you have the same mods, reload mods, then join.

Thank you so much for your help! I'll be sure to address that with them :)

aww that's unfortunate :(. If it helps for anyone else, my tmod version is v0.10.1.1 and the terraria client is 1.3.5.2.
oh, sorry, your quoting confused me, I thought you were the guy on tmodloader 0.9. I'll try calamity later today and see if it crashes.

That link is the CheatSheet mod for tModLoader v0.9. It's all there is for something that old. I suggest just updating Terraria and tModLoader and using current mods instead of trying to use really versions of mods.[/QUOTE]

Oh ok.

Hi there, thank you for this amazing mod. Can you add a feature to the painting tool that makes it use materials while pasting? E.g., you can add a checkbox to the options that say "use materials from inventory while pasting". When that checkbox is ticked, to paste your blueprints, you have to have all the materials in your inventory. If you have them all, it pastes the blueprint. If you don't, it tells you whats missing.
EDIT:
Can you also disable the toolbar/ mining/placing abilities when the cheat sheet menu is open? Because while trying to select something from your menu, I accidentally threw 2 dynamites inside my house...
You did a similar thing in your other mod, the recipe browser.

Hi there, thank you for this amazing mod. Can you add a feature to the painting tool that makes it use materials while pasting? E.g., you can add a checkbox to the options that say "use materials from inventory while pasting". When that checkbox is ticked, to paste your blueprints, you have to have all the materials in your inventory. If you have them all, it pastes the blueprint. If you don't, it tells you whats missing.
EDIT:
Can you also disable the toolbar/ mining/placing abilities when the cheat sheet menu is open? Because while trying to select something from your menu, I accidentally threw 2 dynamites inside my house...
You did a similar thing in your other mod, the recipe browser.
No, that would be a separate mod if I get around to that.

You shouldn't use your weapons when you click on any of the menu items, I'll try to remember to test though, might be a low fps thing.

Is it possible to make the search bar to where it doesn't activate hotkeys when typing on it? (Example: Typing in "H" makes me use a potion)

Just asking to clarify. There will be a future way to get the cheat sheet button at the bottom of my screen to not appear right? I don't know why but for some reason it irks me and I keep turning the mod off whenever I'm not using it.

I'm much of a keypress guy anyways and find myself hitting the key I assigned for the menu to bring it up rather than click on the button on the screen.

If there is some way to do this that I am missing, feel free to let me know. Only other issue I have right now is that it doesn't disable the controls from doing what they normally do in the background. Not a major issue, don't even know if it can be fixed. Just the only other nitpick I can come up with.

Help?

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at CheatSheet.Menus.ItemView.GetTooltipsAsString(ItemTooltip toolTip) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Menus\ItemView.cs:line 55
at CheatSheet.Menus.ItemView.set_selectedCategory(Int32[] value) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Menus\ItemView.cs:line 42
at CheatSheet.Menus.ItemBrowser.ParseList2() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Menus\ItemBrowser.cs:line 404
at CheatSheet.Menus.ItemBrowser..ctor(Mod mod) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Menus\ItemBrowser.cs:line 102
at CheatSheet.CheatSheet.AddRecipeGroups() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\CheatSheet.cs:line 184
CheatSheet: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at CheatSheet.CheatSheetWorld.Initialize() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\CheatSheetWorld.cs:line 18

EDIT: I am using the latest version of both tml and Cheatsheet

Last edited:
Help?

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at CheatSheet.Menus.ItemView.GetTooltipsAsString(ItemTooltip toolTip) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Menus\ItemView.cs:line 55
at CheatSheet.Menus.ItemView.set_selectedCategory(Int32[] value) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Menus\ItemView.cs:line 42
at CheatSheet.Menus.ItemBrowser.ParseList2() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Menus\ItemBrowser.cs:line 404
at CheatSheet.Menus.ItemBrowser..ctor(Mod mod) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Menus\ItemBrowser.cs:line 102
at CheatSheet.CheatSheet.AddRecipeGroups() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\CheatSheet.cs:line 184
CheatSheet: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at CheatSheet.CheatSheetWorld.Initialize() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\CheatSheetWorld.cs:line 18

EDIT: I am using the latest version of both tml and Cheatsheet
I'll look into it. If you can tell me when this error happened, and if you have a modlist, those would help.

I'll look into it. If you can tell me when this error happened, and if you have a modlist, those would help.
I was just looking through the item list in the menus, and all of the sudden the game crashed. After that tMod kept giving me the 'Terraria has stopped responding.' error everytime I tried to load a world.

I am currently away from my computer so I will post my modlist once I get home.

Hey! so where do i put the cheat sheet file? I am offline on my computer so i downloaded it put it on a usb and moved it over. So where does it go?

Alright, so im sorry if this has been mentioned on the thread before, but im using the trelamium mod and theirs these things called crystal doggers that have a extremly high spawn rate in the hallow, they also have 300k hp, so, ive heard theirs a way to disable certain enemy spawns in cheat sheet, if their isnt, any other ideas on how to disable them? Thanks in advanced

Alright, so im sorry if this has been mentioned on the thread before, but im using the trelamium mod and theirs these things called crystal doggers that have a extremly high spawn rate in the hallow, they also have 300k hp, so, ive heard theirs a way to disable certain enemy spawns in cheat sheet, if their isnt, any other ideas on how to disable them? Thanks in advanced
Right click in the mob browser.

Back
Top Bottom