tModLoader Cheat Sheet

I just tried, typed molten, and found it. I'm not sure what's going on with yours. I even enabled the same mods you mentioned.

X9GtE6V.png

I couldnt find it on my Recipe browser,but the item browser works fine
tbujtwU.png

Last edited:
with the latest update I'm getting this error:

Code:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Terraria.NPC.SetDefaults(Int32 Type, Single scaleOverride)
   at CheatSheet.UI.NPCSlot.Init(Int32 npcNum) in c:\Users\Javid\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Menus\NPCSlot.cs:line 79
   at CheatSheet.UI.NPCSlot..ctor(Int32 npcNum) in c:\Users\Javid\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Menus\NPCSlot.cs:line 65
   at CheatSheet.UI.NPCView..ctor() in c:\Users\Javid\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Menus\PaintToolsHotbar.cs:line 45
   at CheatSheet.UI.NPCBrowser..ctor(Mod mod) in c:\Users\Javid\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Menus\NPCBrowser.cs:line 145
   at CheatSheet.CheatSheet.AddCraftGroups() in c:\Users\Javid\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\CheatSheet.cs:line 63
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.AddCraftGroups()
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

with the latest update I'm getting this error:

Code:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Terraria.NPC.SetDefaults(Int32 Type, Single scaleOverride)
   at CheatSheet.UI.NPCSlot.Init(Int32 npcNum) in c:\Users\Javid\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Menus\NPCSlot.cs:line 79
   at CheatSheet.UI.NPCSlot..ctor(Int32 npcNum) in c:\Users\Javid\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Menus\NPCSlot.cs:line 65
   at CheatSheet.UI.NPCView..ctor() in c:\Users\Javid\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Menus\PaintToolsHotbar.cs:line 45
   at CheatSheet.UI.NPCBrowser..ctor(Mod mod) in c:\Users\Javid\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Menus\NPCBrowser.cs:line 145
   at CheatSheet.CheatSheet.AddCraftGroups() in c:\Users\Javid\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\CheatSheet.cs:line 63
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.AddCraftGroups()
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
Looks like a problem that was happening with an old update of some other mod. What other mods are enabled, and are they all up to date?

i try the new Ersion mod 1.4.1 and the infinty mod, but the cheat sheet says "This mod should've bee automatically disabled" I downloaded the update but it said the same thing! Help me plz

I found out Ersion's update from today is causing it and that's what I wanted it for most xD
Same for me. Ersion causes the same error.
i try the new Ersion mod 1.4.1 and the infinty mod, but the cheat sheet says "This mod should've bee automatically disabled" I downloaded the update but it said the same thing! Help me plz
I finally got around to checking this. Looks like the updated Ersion mods worked.
you should make a Pre[boss name] Bar it would be easy because im triying to find pre skeletron gear
There isn't any real way of knowing what items are available pre-boss without hardcoding in everything, sorry.

When i activate extra assesory slots,a lot another slots disapearing(hotbar,inventory,equipment) but after disabling them they founds again
And when i save/exit from world, game crashing

I play with more assesories mod.Could it be a coflict?

Last edited:
When i activate extra assesory slots,a lot another slots disapearing(hotbar,inventory,equipment) but after disabling them they founds again

I'll check it out when I wake up. Thanks for letting me know

same thing happining here .but mine freezes twice then crash.

Can confirm, cheat sheet has this gui bug when enabling extra accessory slots. However, it doesn't happen when it's disabled.
2.jpg

I'd also like to say that Cheat Sheet has two other bugs, one where it crashes the game when you finish creating a character and gives an error.
Untitled.jpg
While the other just crashes the game when closing a world.

I've tested these with only Cheat Sheet enabled in my game. So it's not the cause of mod conflicts.

I found a bug in the new version(v0.2). Everytime I hit "Save & Quit" I get a crash, and everything I've done is lost.

Back
Top Bottom