IC Chronicles of Pokémon: W.A.R.P.E.D. [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I walk up to the recently killed mouse, and eat it. probably fighting my own gag reflex as i do so (wouldnt you have to, if you were a human consciousness stuffed into the body of a fox?)

I wasn't really hungry, I was more curious at this point. So I decided to explore a bit, wouldn't go too far, but at least get a clear idea of the surroundings.

While I was reflecting at what I've seen... maybe I've skipped a few important details in my haste... or somehow thoughts were messy? The two were still playfighting, although I think I've heard a lizard hissing in blushy expression... or whatever. But still, weren't I human before? The reflexes of bird totally didn't fit mine, but still, probably the only way to live, I guess. Still, how would birds flap their wings? How would I imitate it? I guess I have to watch one.

((To Orifan: Yeah, you'd try to fight that, but if you were hungry...))

Well, I couldn't find much around our location other than a wrecked car, could probably use it for shelter, but we'll need water. I returned to the main area. *P"We're gonna need to find some water. Who wants to help find some?"P*

Uh huh, who's been calling? Oh, that dragon- Defure, ahem. Request? I guess I should pay with kindness this kindness they've given me... %P- Sure, why not? -P% For one moment I guess I've been louder than the rest... or I thought so. The others probably wouldn't come with us... whoops. On the other note, sun wasn't as bright as would be in afternoon. but that was justified by clouds above, I guess. Apparently my gut senses were feeling relieved by darker weather, than by lighter one, I guess. Oh man, now I gotta try to not trip by him, that'd be embarrassing.

Huh, this one fox seems to have bloodied mouth- I... oh no, not now, did I just see some hunter? - J: (Uh oh, this spells trrrouble!) - Actually, I had some shriekish tone for that, since the hunter was indeed aiming at something close to us... but why?

Right, the dragon needs some cover. - J: (Just hide behind a tree, okay? Maybe they, whatever they are, won't find us.) - I heard a shot, and a yelp of a dying creature... what the hell, the shots are too sharp for me! So I also hid behind a tree.

Ok, so that's the danger. No time to think, just hide as fast as possible. That tree should be good.

Okay... I need to calm down, maybe I look like a bird, but survival is more important... - "Huh, I swear there were more that were reported around the crash site... ah nevermind, I'm probably seeing things." - Huh, I swear I saw two others shaking from fear, but I really couldn't make any voice at all. It'd be a blunder!

((You can use some apartment in new Orleans, although most of the party is in forest near it(the city). Just make it so as long as it's relatively realistic. And remember, Faressain.))

((Alrite))

Cube walked about his small but cozy apartment, bored. He decided to go on a walk in the nearby forest.

<That's when Cube could see a human flailing around. - Fa: "H-help... Everyone's.... everyone's..." - He might've been a bit scared, poor sod. At least he's nearby.>

<Faressain seems to be looking weirdly at Cube... before speaking again. - Fa: "First Agnes - she turned into a what the hell is the lizard with a leaf?Then some odd guys, into bird? Fox? Then one we guested and another odd one turned into black thing and a fox? I... I don't know what even about these! And then A LITERALLY GODDAMN SMALL BLUEFURRED LUPINE ALL OF SUDDEN? No, give me a break from this!" - He seems to be breathing heavily, having thrown everything about his anger.

<Faressain seems to be pretty much pissed. - Fa: "What I'm talking about? EVERYONE GODDAMN TURNED! FOLLOW ME!" - He seems to be quick when going... somewhere north?>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom