Mobile Cloud save issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting sick and tired of your sh*t 505, for weeks now, I have been neglecting your game because since the first release date, your god damn piece of :red: cloud save feature didn't work. I would get a week, tops out of it, before it would crop out and not recognize it. The files are still in my drive, ALL THIRTY :red:ING DIFFRENT CHARACTERS. I was all hyped for the thanks giving turkey thing, and then as soon as I start making progress, I quit to switch worlds, next thing I know my world, and character were gone. I want this fixed in time for thanks giving, or I want a refund. Got it?

(I apologize for the vulgar nature of this post, I am just furious.)
Yeah.. I have sometimes been able to recover stuff by tinkering in my drive a ton and signing in and out and opening and closing the app a lot of times.. for some reason my Androids just won't talk to each other without about an hour of labor considering that they haven't updated for more than 2 almost 3 years now.. I hope they hurry the f*** up with 1.3

Hello all Terrarian's with the Mobile Cloud Save issue, i have found a answer concerning this topic, So the terraria folder in your Google drive (this has all the cloud saves) problebly have to many save files, so all you need to do is delete (or move) your old files you don't need anymore!! I hope this helps and have a great day!! If anyone has any further questions make sure to contact me at
Facebook messenger: Messenger
Kik: rioteuth21
Google Hangouts: [email protected]
MeWe: MeWe: The best chat & group app with privacy you trust.

I hope this works!!

Yep that happens with me but I got a solution

1.If u see ur characters are not there,go back to local and go to cloud again

2.If it’s not working then wait for a day.Trust me.It works

(I guess both me and R!otRuth’s strategy works!,so use mine if u don’t wanna delete ur old characters.)

This thread is practically useless now unless your still playing a older version of the game... But TheBlueTerrarians Method does work to. Good luck to everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom