OOC CODENAME BRAVO [Test Subject RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
:red: it, improvisation!

Name: Draggs
Appearance: Wears denim jeans, a green polo shirt, some black and red hiking gloves and boots, and for some reason, a full-head gas mask.
Personality: Quite self-centred, but does care a bit about others. Focuses a lot on self-preservation, and as a result, doesn't take risks too often. Or at least, what he considers to be risks.
Backstory: Worked for what could be considered law enforcement back in Las Vegas, back in the 2010s. Stayed on the job as a Detective until he stopped working for it after the riots of the 2020s calmed down. He hasn't been able to land a job since then, and as a result, is in quite a lot of debt.
Experiments(may be more than one): Transformation
New species (if Transformed): I don't :red:ing know... fox?
New appearance (if Transformed or Cyborgified): Well, the previous stuff he had doesn't really fit, so now he looks like a sort of arctic fox. Same size as a regular one.
Power (if Experimented upon, Transformed or Cyborgified*): I guess further ability to see, hear, smell, and resistance to cold temperatures?
Quirks:
Flaws (a must): Stuck in denial over this situation, and insists that they're still a well-working cop (and after the experiment, is still human), meaning that he still believes that he has the benefits of it.
Other: I gave up about halfway through. Text color is #98ff98

:red: it, improvisation!

Name: Draggs
Appearance: Wears denim jeans, a green polo shirt, some black and red hiking gloves and boots, and for some reason, a full-head gas mask.
Personality: Quite self-centred, but does care a bit about others. Focuses a lot on self-preservation, and as a result, doesn't take risks too often. Or at least, what he considers to be risks.
Backstory: Worked for what could be considered law enforcement back in Las Vegas, back in the 2010s. Stayed on the job as a Detective until he stopped working for it after the riots of the 2020s calmed down. He hasn't been able to land a job since then, and as a result, is in quite a lot of debt.
Experiments(may be more than one): Transformation
New species (if Transformed): I don't :red:ing know... fox?
New appearance (if Transformed or Cyborgified): Well, the previous stuff he had doesn't really fit, so now he looks like a sort of arctic fox. Same size as a regular one.
Power (if Experimented upon, Transformed or Cyborgified*): I guess further ability to see, hear, smell, and resistance to cold temperatures?
Quirks:
Flaws (a must): Stuck in denial over this situation, and insists that they're still a well-working cop (and after the experiment, is still human), meaning that he still believes that he has the benefits of it.
Other: I gave up about halfway through. Text color is #98ff98
All right, accepted. Welp, guess it's some hardmode for you then :p

If I can still join, here’s my character.
Name: (Real Name unknown (aka I can’t think of a name)) Code name: Spirit
Appearance: He has dark skin, and always wears a hoodie with a sort of cyberpunk colour scheme.
Personality: Really, Really paranoid. He barely trusts anyone (because if they don’t have trust problems they’re not my character) and likes to stay unnoticed.
Backstory: He was a normal person but then was shoved in a van by someone and was brought to the facility. A few days later he woke up and found himself like this. He escaped the facility and here we are.
Experiments(may be more than one): Transformation/Experimentation
New species (if Transformed): Anthro Fox/Wolf hybrid
New appearance (if Transformed or Cyborgified): He is bacically an anthro wolf, but has a fox tail, and ears. His fur is black and neon blue.
Power (if Experimented upon, Transformed or Cyborgified*): They have enhanced hearing, smell, strength and speed.
Quirks: They have some behaviour of the animals they were turned into.
Flaws (a must): Doesn’t like to be around people, and is pretty noticeable.

If I can still join, here’s my character.
Name: (Real Name unknown (aka I can’t think of a name)) Code name: Spirit
Appearance: He has dark skin, and always wears a hoodie with a sort of cyberpunk colour scheme.
Personality: Really, Really paranoid. He barely trusts anyone (because if they don’t have trust problems they’re not my character) and likes to stay unnoticed.
Backstory: He was a normal person but then was shoved in a van by someone and was brought to the facility. A few days later he woke up and found himself like this. He escaped the facility and here we are.
Experiments(may be more than one): Transformation/Experimentation
New species (if Transformed): Anthro Fox/Wolf hybrid
New appearance (if Transformed or Cyborgified): He is bacically an anthro wolf, but has a fox tail, and ears. His fur is black and neon blue.
Power (if Experimented upon, Transformed or Cyborgified*): They have enhanced hearing, smell, strength and speed.
Quirks: They have some behaviour of the animals they were turned into.
Flaws (a must): Doesn’t like to be around people, and is pretty noticeable.
Finally... accepted! And you start in the same truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom