OOC CODENAME BRAVO [Test Subject RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Sigh*, listen, while I did change my mind and decide to come back because of your little Discord ad, Flask, just note I'm trying TCF again after so long. Don't make me regret coming back here for this type of stuff, ok?

Name: Daniel Xiao
Appearance: Red cloak with gold like accents. Business suit like attire underneath. Wears gloves. Gold like material, which it isn't gold, interferes with mental based abilities.
Personality: Ruthless, stubborn, but appreciative of small lifestyles.
Backstory: A member of an unknown organization as of now, they specialize in close quarters all out warfare.
Experiments(may be more than one): Experimentation
Percentage of mechanical replacement (if Cyborgified, with 25% being minimum, and 80% being maximum): 38%
Power (if Experimented upon, Transformed or Cyborgified*): Mimic - has photographic reflexes; if he watches a being doing any kind of physical feat, he can replicate it, perfectly, instantly, and without practice, given his body allows it. This does not allow him to replicate machinery or perfectly remember a sequence of numbers.
Quirks: Enjoys tea.
Flaws (a must): Stubborn, when in combat, he never backs down, to the point of killing himself. He also berates others for retreating. While he is able to mimic "any" physical feat, he cannot mimic those feats that require other parts, i.e. a third limb, being a machine, etc. He also goes for frontal assaults as the majority of his strategy, not liking to waste time, although this does put himself at risk.

*Sigh*, listen, while I did change my mind and decide to come back because of your little Discord ad, Flask, just note I'm trying TCF again after so long. Don't make me regret coming back here for this type of stuff, ok?

Name: Daniel Xiao
Appearance: Red cloak with gold like accents. Business suit like attire underneath. Wears gloves. Gold like material, which it isn't gold, interferes with mental based abilities.
Personality: Ruthless, stubborn, but appreciative of small lifestyles.
Backstory: A member of an unknown organization as of now, they specialize in close quarters all out warfare.
Experiments(may be more than one): Experimentation
Percentage of mechanical replacement (if Cyborgified, with 25% being minimum, and 80% being maximum): 38%
Power (if Experimented upon, Transformed or Cyborgified*): Mimic - has photographic reflexes; if he watches a being doing any kind of physical feat, he can replicate it, perfectly, instantly, and without practice, given his body allows it. This does not allow him to replicate machinery or perfectly remember a sequence of numbers.
Quirks: Enjoys tea.
Flaws (a must): Stubborn, when in combat, he never backs down, to the point of killing himself. He also berates others for retreating. While he is able to mimic "any" physical feat, he cannot mimic those feats that require other parts, i.e. a third limb, being a machine, etc. He also goes for frontal assaults as the majority of his strategy, not liking to waste time, although this does put himself at risk.
Welp, that sounds more like cyborgification. Anyway, accepted.

Name: Linnel Moore
Appearance: Has messy tan hair, wears a pair of black pants, a ti-dye shirt, and a pair of brown sandals.
Personality: Likes to joke around and mess with people around him. If they're bothered by his antics, he doesn't usually understand the situation. Other than that, he likes to talk with people.
Backstory: A young man who has a part-time job at a grocery store. Lives with his father due to his mother passing away from both pandemics. Was taken while on break.
Experiments(may be more than one): Transformation
New species (if Transformed): Snake
New appearance (if Transformed or Cyborgified): Would resemble a yellow snake with a white underbelly that's around the same size as his human self. He keeps his hair and arms, though the latter are covered in scales, are slightly shorter, and his hands have two less fingers each.
Power (if Experimented upon, Transformed or Cyborgified*): Greater flexibility, greater smell, and venom via biting a foe.
Quirks: Gains some instincts that snakes have. He also becomes cold-blooded.
Flaws (a must): Not all that great at fighting, doesn't work well with others. Can be scared easily.
Other: None

Accepted, but since some person decided to screw up with the facility, I'd need to make sort of a catch-up event at when I'd get home. So yeah, can't introduce until facility is in semi-workable shape again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom