tModLoader Consolaria

Um there is some hidden buff when this mod is enabled that any attack to an enemy seems to give it some damage over time and has a pink particle effect. This happens with any weapon even from other mods. The buff itself is good but not sure if it is intended because it displays no buff icon or info on it at all and requires nothing for it to be applied.

Another One Finds The Bugs

yea i think we're going for one more fix update
[doublepost=1558447329,1558446835][/doublepost]
Do the Bone Serpents still drop the Lepus summoner? I spent about 4 hours in the underworld with battle potions and can't seem to get the summoner to drop.
For more detail - I got an egg from a Bone Serpent right after the update that added Lepus/Turkor. I guess that was a bug?

Yes, it was an ID misspelling that is already fixed in the latest update

Summoning Turkor in multiplayer causes him to spawn but instantly despawn when hit, not dropping rewards. Summoning Lepus in multiplayer causes the summoner to be unable to see/hurt him.

The Zapinator could cause an interesting problem with, you know, NINTENDO.

But then again, there are two Metroid-themed mods for the game, so...

WEIRD BUG REPORT
When I summoned Lepus in Expert Mode, an Eater of Worlds tail appeared along with Lepus. Has anyone else had this problem?
EDIT: Also, is Lepus supposed to have the Hallow theme as his boss theme?

Last edited:
Yeah, I got cursed stuffing from a harpy.

Tu summon Turkor, you also need to buy the turkey feather from the Merchant town NPC (10 Gold), then use it to have the pet turkey following you, and then you use the cursed stuffing. You monster.

Dunno if Consolaria makes you lose the feather like the original implementation, though, since I haven't tried that fight yet.

Yeah, I got cursed stuffing from a harpy.

Tu summon Turkor, you also need to buy the turkey feather from the Merchant town NPC (10 Gold), then use it to have the pet turkey following you, and then you use the cursed stuffing. You monster.

Dunno if Consolaria makes you lose the feather like the original implementation, though, since I haven't tried that fight yet.

It doesn't consume the feather

EDIT: Also, quick bug report. The Horn o Plenty does not use the quick heal keybind (H is default), but it uses the quick buff bind (B is default). Just pointing that out. :happy:

Last edited:
Version 1.1.whatever is released!
(actually 1.1.2)

• No more spectral flames inflicting on attacked enemies for absolutely no reason
  • Fixed some multiplayer issues, including despawning bosses and Boss Checklist disfunction
  • For Turkor, a special summoning item was added to be used specially in multiplayer so there is no spawn issues. It is crafted with Cursed Stuffing and summons Turkor directly without requiring to have the Turkey pet.
  • Not fixed Horn o' plenty being used on Buff hotkey. Goddamit, Hastur!

It appears despawning bosses is not fully fixed. Ocram's summon didn't spawn him in our multiplayer world (though this issue has been happening with many mods, I suspect one mod is causing this problem with others, don't know which) so I spawned him in with Cheat Sheet. Between 2-3 seconds and 20 seconds or so after his spawn, he just randomly despawns, regardless of how much damage he has taken. In one case we even got him into his second phase, then he just "poofed" mid-dash.
We had a similar issue with the Shadows of Abbadon boss Araneas, but most other bosses from different mods, including this one and SoA, have worked fine so I dunno the issue.

Turkor does not update with a check mark after being defeated in the boss checklist you may want to check that your bosses effect the boss checklist!
[doublepost=1559004286,1559004176][/doublepost]
It appears despawning bosses is not fully fixed. Ocram's summon didn't spawn him in our multiplayer world (though this issue has been happening with many mods, I suspect one mod is causing this problem with others, don't know which) so I spawned him in with Cheat Sheet. Between 2-3 seconds and 20 seconds or so after his spawn, he just randomly despawns, regardless of how much damage he has taken. In one case we even got him into his second phase, then he just "poofed" mid-dash.
We had a similar issue with the Shadows of Abbadon boss Araneas, but most other bosses from different mods, including this one and SoA, have worked fine so I dunno the issue.

Yea about Araneas we are fully aware of that issue and were trying to fix it.

Back
Top Bottom