1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

tModLoader Consolaria

Discussion in 'Released' started by Hastur, Oct 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Xx Lucky JR xX

Xx Lucky JR xX Terrarian

And how do I get this stuffed heart is it a crafting from cursed stuffing or is it drop by harpy on multiplayer

2. Mr.Pigeon

Mr.Pigeon Terrarian

It is crafted from the stuffing, a feather and 5 cobwebs

3. Aksels0093

Aksels0093 Terrarian

Hows the Exlusives mobs going?

4. Mr.Pigeon

Mr.Pigeon Terrarian

Not very fast tbh. We are now concentrated on Rise Of Ages, which is more important to us :naughty:

5. Aksels0093

Aksels0093 Terrarian

Ok

6. Crusherboy20

Crusherboy20 Terrarian

So, they are coming eventually, correct?

7. IDGCaptainRussia

IDGCaptainRussia Skeletron

Somehow you people aren't satisfied that Turkor and Lepis are finally in a more "playable" version of the game? Smh.
    This update was a while in the making, and Rise of Ages has been long due a major status update, give Hastur and his team some slack he'll bring all the console gear over in due time.

8. Xx Lucky JR xX

Xx Lucky JR xX Terrarian

Hope to see that rise of ages mod so I can play it take Ur time after that my request is that u guys can get mod support from Fargo mutant mod so that the mutant Npc sells the spawn for the console bosses.thx

9. Airarret

Airarret Terrarian

The treasure bags lack their names in the tooltips. If you mouse over a vanilla treasure bag, you'll see the treasure bag's full name in the tooltip description, e.g. Queen Bee Treasure Bag, just under the nondescript "Treasure Bag" name. But that's not the case for the Ocram, Turkor, and Lepus bags.

10. HowTFDoIShoot

HowTFDoIShoot Terrarian

Hi, I'm new to these forums but I've been playing Terraria for a long time.
    I like Toro's vanity set and have been looking for a mod that ports it to the pc version. I just found this mod today, however I noticed that Toro's sprites are bugged when he moves/climbs/holds items/weapons. I make sprites for some of my own mods, and I'd like to work on the sprites to Toro's set so that they no longer have the flickering face bug.

Edit: I can also fix the Ocram mask not moving like it should when the player moves while wearing it. Another bug I found is the Chinese New Year robe (Mythical Robe) not hiding the player's legs while jumping, which is an easy fix in the .cs file.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  11. Mr.Pigeon

Mr.Pigeon Terrarian

That's fantastic! Can you contact us on Discord?

To everyone else: Yes, mobs are going to be added, but not too soon. Thanks for pointing out all the defects, they're going to be fixed in the same update!

12. HowTFDoIShoot

HowTFDoIShoot Terrarian

Yes! I have discord and would actually prefer it over the forums for communication.

My Discord is HowTFDoIShoot#0595
    Send me a request on there and I can join your server.

13. Airarret

Airarret Terrarian

There's something weird with the Boss Checklist integration -- although I have defeated Lepus and Turkor, they're not checked on the list.

Also the first time I fought Turkor, he came with a friend -- a single segment of the Eater of Worlds, for some reason. That segment had its own boss health bar, but it didn't have its regular icon on the bar, nor on the minimap. It also didn't care that we weren't in a corrupt biome. But when it died, it did give me the regular EoW drops. That was in single-player, too; usually it's in multiplayer that oddities like this happen.

14. Kolaris

Kolaris Terrarian

A similar glitch happened to me, but it was with Lepus.

15. trainhead1201

trainhead1201 Terrarian

I had something similar, but the other way around. I loaded up a completely new world including Tremor, Fargo's Mutant, AlchemistNPC, Recipe Browser and a couple other small mods and for some reason Lepus had a tick.

16. Kolaris

Kolaris Terrarian

I think the Dragon's Breath should be buffed. Me and my friend were doing a Flamethrower only playthrough, and we were so hyped by it's stats. But, when we tested it, it felt like such a let down. Now, it's current stats can remain the same, but it needs to deal damage more rapidly, if you know what I'm saying.

17. RandomDood1337

RandomDood1337 Terrarian

Is Ocram suppost to be ridiculously difficult? I'm having trouble killing him in my modded playthough with how much damage he does in expert mode

18. trainhead1201

trainhead1201 Terrarian

You're right, he looks a lot harder than the original version. I was a bit surprised to find out that he had 50,000 health just in normal mode.

19. RandomDood1337

RandomDood1337 Terrarian

I took a hit from his scythes and they did about 220 damage to me, and I'm in expert mode. Doesn't really fit his place in being after the mech bosses in Boss Checklist

20. Mr.Pigeon

Mr.Pigeon Terrarian

thanks for the feedback, we will consider nerfing him in the next update!