• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Consolaria

Joost8910

Dungeon Spirit
Sadly, it is hard to impossible to make Horn o' Plenty work on heal hotkey as it is designed so that the item gets consumed on activation :sigh:
This should work just fine for an infinite potion:
Code:
        public override bool ConsumeItem(Player player)
        {
            return false;
        }

DrunkenCat

Official Terrarian
to everyone who wondering how the nerfing Ocram progress
here the answer
Ocram now act almost similar to it Console/Mobile counterpart,it took me way too long to find out how to make the code, that why i was so quite
recently,I was taking a rest from coding for a while,cause how much stress it could bring.:sigh:

Mr.Pigeon

Terrarian
to everyone who wondering how the nerfing Ocram progress
here the answer
Ocram now act almost similar to it Console/Mobile counterpart,it took me way too long to find out how to make the code, that why i was so quite
recently,I was taking a rest from coding for a while,cause how much stress it could bring.:sigh:
why is he intentionally missing his shots

NSAA

Terrarian
Just gonna ask, when's the next update for this ?
Will it include the Monokuma and Monomi Set ?

Andrew Luceo

Skeletron Prime
I have some questions
  • are the Japanese exclusive vanity sets going to be put in (Monokuma set, shiren set, Monomi set, Toro's set) along with the white thread to make the Monokuma.
  • are the mobile exclusive structures going to be added ( Heart Shrine and jungle sanctum)
  • is the Oktoberfest event with their vanity and beer going to be added
  • What of the Valentine ring, heart arrow and roman candle
  • are the platform only pets going to be added (the shiny black tablet for android, and golden seweed for amazon fire tv)
  • and what of the rest of the pets and the strange tomb stone that can only be gotten when you die with the worm pet
  • and finally what of the the vanity with different look
if you can please answer and if not then thank you anyway

Mr.Pigeon

Terrarian
I have some questions
  • are the Japanese exclusive vanity sets going to be put in (Monokuma set, shiren set, Monomi set, Toro's set) along with the white thread to make the Monokuma.
  • are the mobile exclusive structures going to be added ( Heart Shrine and jungle sanctum)
  • is the Oktoberfest event with their vanity and beer going to be added
  • What of the Valentine ring, heart arrow and roman candle
  • are the platform only pets going to be added (the shiny black tablet for android, and golden seweed for amazon fire tv)
  • and what of the rest of the pets and the strange tomb stone that can only be gotten when you die with the worm pet
  • and finally what of the the vanity with different look
if you can please answer and if not then thank you anyway
As previously stated, we are planning to add everything we can from console & mobile versions, including the things you listed!

As previously stated, we are planning to add everything we can from console & mobile versions, including the things you listed!
At this point, as far as I see it everything is planned EXCEPT the items that stricted blacklisted (EG Mysterious Package)
Maybe the front page isn't clear enough?

Malteusa

Skeletron Prime
Some Bugs I've noticed : Firstly this mod's bosses don't remain "checked" in Boss Checklist. The "check mark" after defeating the bosses disappears after leaving the world.
And the Staff of Eternity's minions deal really low damage from their demon scythe projectiles. And their scythes deal magic damage ?(Noticed from Colored Damage Mod).

Great to see the mod is doing well !

Mr.Pigeon

Terrarian
Some Bugs I've noticed : Firstly this mod's bosses don't remain "checked" in Boss Checklist. The "check mark" after defeating the bosses disappears after leaving the world.
And the Staff of Eternity's minions deal really low damage from their demon scythe projectiles. And their scythes deal magic damage ?(Noticed from Colored Damage Mod).

Great to see the mod is doing well !
Thanks for the report on Staff of Eternity! The checklist fix is already included in the next update.

Top Bottom