• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. As of Oct 19 a new patch has been released. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

tModLoader Consolaria

superscrub42

Skeletron Prime
So I figured it out, I'm using infinite mana potions, and it only works with the normal mana potions. It does say it shoots a barrage of spectral missiles and it only shoots one, is that normal?

Mr.Pigeon

Terrarian
we promised no updates until 1.4 but well oh well it's been a while

- Added Arch Wyvern and Arch Demon with unique behaviour
- Added Arch Wyvern and Arch Demon Masks and Banners
- Updated sprites for Cursed Stuffing, Feather Storm, Festive Hat and Toro set items
- Returned Tonbogiri's original sprite
- Fixed the issue preventing White Thread from being craftable
- Disabled Purple Thread crafting recipe due to its items being obsolete with availability of paints and dyes
- Items are still there if you already crafted them (big doubt)
- Added death visual effects for wyvern type enemies similar to vanilla's
- Fixed Feather Storm item dealing damage in close combat
- Converted Albino Mandible to melee damage and removed unintentional projectile disappearing effect inherited from Example Mod

Скриншот 19-02-2021 145903.png

upd: Purple Hero's set was actually unintentionally removed from the mod with this update. It won't be back and we have no regrets.

Last edited:

Pvt Fudgepants

Terrarian
There's some issue with this mod that me and 1 other person on the tmodloader discord were having. Whenever I enter the underground jungle, about 30 seconds to a minute after being in there I crash. No error, but the Terraria window goes "not responding" and I'm forced to close it (waited several minutes and it never fixed itself). It happened 100% of the time as long as Consolaria was enabled.

Seems like it might only be with the newest tmodloader update that came out yesterday, but yours is the only mod of mine giving me this problem. Disabled Consolaria and I can explore no problem. Hopefully this can be looked into, cause I love this mod <3

Mr.Pigeon

Terrarian
just uploaded a hotfix
- fixed game crash caused by dragon snatcher spawn
- replaced dragon snatcher vine texture with the appropriate one (previously vanilla snatcher vine was being used)

There's some issue with this mod that me and 1 other person on the tmodloader discord were having. Whenever I enter the underground jungle, about 30 seconds to a minute after being in there I crash. No error, but the Terraria window goes "not responding" and I'm forced to close it (waited several minutes and it never fixed itself). It happened 100% of the time as long as Consolaria was enabled.

Seems like it might only be with the newest tmodloader update that came out yesterday, but yours is the only mod of mine giving me this problem. Disabled Consolaria and I can explore no problem. Hopefully this can be looked into, cause I love this mod <3

Mr.Pigeon

Terrarian
I found a "glitch", at least I think I did, whenever you go into hell the 2 outside parts of the tonbogiri disappear, is this normal behavior
Tested the issue, they seem to disappear in lava layer and below. Not critical but very weird. Will surely include that in the next hotfix if we get more bugs to take care of. Thanks for reporting!

Top Bottom