tModLoader Consolaria

muffintiem

Terrarian
Something supposedly crafted from rainbow pieces, except it was not implemented so nobody knows what the Prism of Danann was supposed to be. Weapon? Accessory? Light pet? You'd have to ask the Codeglue developers what they intended.

Since it wasn't implemented, it could be whatever you want to make it be. I personally feel it should be for the Last Prism like the Excalibur is for the True Excalibur but that's just one possibility.

It's been a while since there's been any news about the mod, but anyway, I'll ask a question:

Has the console 1.2 squirrel (the gray one without ears) been added in a past update or will it be added yet?(idk if he is an exclusive mob from these old-gen versions, but i have seen him in console and mobile old-gen)
1663010354988.png

Airarret

Terrarian
I never knew there was a different squirrel sprite on oldgen. It's not documented on the wiki.

It's NPC 299 on the <source removed by staff> so it corresponds to the regular squirrel from Terraria. But it has a different sprite, much grayer and with shorter ears. I guess it'd make sense to introduce it as a "Gray Squirrel".

Last edited by a moderator:

darthmorf

Staff member
I never knew there was a different squirrel sprite on oldgen. It's not documented on the wiki.

It's NPC 299 on the <source removed by staff> so it corresponds to the regular squirrel from Terraria. But it has a different sprite, much grayer and with shorter ears. I guess it'd make sense to introduce it as a "Gray Squirrel".
Hi, Just a note for the future; please don't mention that source as it distributes game assets without permission and is considered a form of piracy.

Last edited:

has2r

Official Terrarian

yo, that's real

Airarret

Terrarian
So I know alot of things were added with this update and I have 1 question. Was the mc moneypants npc added or is he being added later?
Problem with that NPC is that:
  • We have no idea what it was supposed to do.
  • It was never actually implemented. When it was present in the code, it had no spawn condition and if you used third-party tools to force it into the world, all it did was glitch.
  • Let's be honest, the sprite is boring and the name is dumb.
At most I could see turning him into vanity pieces, but I really don't see the point in bringing him over. I'd rather see the Star Merchant, at least it had a cool sprite.

i think mc moneypants could sell very expensive accessories like diamond rings, red panta pet, gold blocks and etc. everything related to expensive and valuable things.
he would attack with gold coins
That's my idea.

Last edited:
Top Bottom