Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

Discussion in 'Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio' started by ClearConscious, Sep 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Thread was lock by: Aurora3500
Reason: Thread Purpose Served/New News about Console 1.3
Lock date: 16:02 09-12-2017
  1. Aurora3500

Aurora3500 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

That is your Title, and it can be changed by going to your Personal Details and selecting your active title from the dropdown menu in public details from there if you have more than 1 title.

Because this is off topic from the Thread Topic at hand, if you have more questions on how to do this, you may PM me, or create a Thread in the Forum Help & Feedback section which is linked in my signature below. This section is dedicated to helping other members with Forum related things.

2. JordanB500

JordanB500 Terrarian

Ha how about Half-Life 4 that is confirmed and released before this update lol

The Solar God and Moat like this.
  3. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

The ability to use items on mounts and minecarts was part of the 1.3 initial release. You can see Pipeworks on a mount and using weapons at 3:20 here:

ED209 likes this.
  4. Moat

Moat Terrarian

Judging the comments, people on Twitter are even less patient than the people in this thread.

Also, they are still looking for people to help out. Who's volunteering? Must be hard to resist when this happy guy is going to be one of your colleagues:

[​IMG]

(who can come up with a nice meme or "what the bearded man said"-caption for this picture while we're playing the waiting game...)

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
    ThePoptartPegasus likes this.
  5. Moat

Moat Terrarian

Bad example, quickly put together:

upload_2017-11-19_3-51-12.png

Attached Files:

6. Unit One

I don't know what you mean by they are still looking for people to help out, but what this thread does not need are memes or captions, badly put together or otherwise.

7. Moat

Moat Terrarian

They posted it on twitter.

Sounds like censorship to me.

8. Mom

Mom Terrarian

When the next so called release date is announced I will wait patiently for it again for third time...BUT! Should the target date happen to miss. I will ***** 1 kitten everyday it is not released until it is.

9. If it were the case that all my progress wouldn't carry over I would not play it ever again

10. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Administrator Staff Member Administrator

They are not looking for volunteers, they are looking to hire qualified employees. Businesses tend to do that from time to time, and occasionally use their social media accounts to highlight that. This isn't the first time they have posted that notice on Twitter.

People can apply here if they wish: http://pipeworks.com/index.php?/careers/ Note that the positions are in Eugene, Oregon.

Just wanted to clarify this so that there are no misconceptions about what they are looking for.

11. World Writer E-cat

World Writer E-cat Skeletron Prime

I had been advocating patience.

But, then I caved, and bought the PC edition during the sale a few weeks ago, and I haven't looked back.
    Also, I feel like the ability to play mods is entirely worth it.
    So there.

I do realize that there are people with bad computers (or none at all), and there are also those who love split-screen.
    But, to those who do not fit in those categories, here is my message:

Just buy the PC version already.

Schrödinger's psycho likes this.
  12. Moat

Moat Terrarian

Do you play with controller on the couch, or mouse and keyboard behind a desk? To me the console version is mainly about where and how I play my games: on the couch in the living room. Kids watching me play, or joining in (splitscreen).

13. DG

DG Terrarian

Why so many delays we want the update now!!!!:(-_-:red2::pumpking::brain:

Marrow likes this.
  14. World Writer E-cat

World Writer E-cat Skeletron Prime

Mouse and keyboard at desk. But, then again, when I play console games, I always end up standing up in the middle of the room when I'm playing, so I guess I'm just not a couch person. (Which, when I actually think about it, may be a good thing.

15. I'd rather not buy a PC just for this game, plus I already got an xbone.

16. GoldenTerrabyte

GoldenTerrabyte Official Terrarian

Even on PC I prefer using a controller, actually.

17. It would be nice if they added the old ones army event on console

18. Unit One

They will. The plan is to keep updating the consoles (Xbox One and PS4) until they match PC.

19. TUMM11

TUMM11 Plantera

At least E.A. responds to their community backlash. Here we have no updates whatsoever.

Moat likes this.
  20. NiCoLaSpRoMiNeR

NiCoLaSpRoMiNeR Terrarian

xdxdxdxdxdxdxd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.