Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

Discussion in 'Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio' started by ClearConscious, Sep 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Thread was lock by: Aurora3500
Reason: Thread Purpose Served/New News about Console 1.3
Lock date: 16:02 09-12-2017
  1. Nayo

Nayo Terrarian

Is it bad that I'm starting to WANT a delay just for any news about 1.3?

2. Q1 2018 isn't that far away though, it's not too bad

3. LilCz1068

LilCz1068 Terrarian

That's just sad...

4. Dark Wiz

Dark Wiz Spazmatism

It just has to get certified by now by Microsoft and Sony. Blame them.

5. Proto Persona

Proto Persona Brain of Cthulhu

If it's even been submitted yet. There's no policy against announcing that and they have yet to say anything about it. I think it's still in the bugs fix and development stage still.

The fiercest of deities and Moat like this.
  6. ShadowOfDarkness

ShadowOfDarkness Terrarian

Yes, they will announce when it's been submitted, they/Re-Logic Employees have stated this. It is still in-dev at the moment.

7. Moat

Moat Terrarian

"Heads up: We won't be doing a stream tomorrow, but we will have a video showing off some 1.3 footage to hold you over! Check back tomorrow for the link."

(Pipeworks @ Twitter)

Edit: I see the video link is now up... a showcase of expert mode.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  8. InstaFiz

InstaFiz Slime Collector

They also made a comment on that video saying:
    “We're having discussions currently about a possible release date. We aren't avoiding the question, but we want to ensure we're giving out accurate information.”

The Solar God and Marrow like this.
  9. Dark Wiz

Dark Wiz Spazmatism

Well if it ain't gonna be released by this year, I'm gonna be pissed. Sorry for the profanity.

Blue_M4ge and Marrow like this.
  10. ED209

ED209 Plantera

On the Pipeworks YouTube broadcasts, they mentioned that it will be 1.3.0.7, but with components of later versions too. I was hoping someone could tell me if any of the following will be included:

1. Teal pressure plates
    2. Conveyor belts
    3. Ability to use items on mounts & minecarts
    4. Ability to place items such as pressure plates and rockets on hoik blocks

Thanks.

11. Moat

Moat Terrarian

Let's just wait for any 1.3 console version first. The mobile users are also complaining and they are hoping for a speedy incoming update after console 1.3 appears. I am waiting for the Nintendo Switch version.

We all have our needs and Pipeworks obviously has their hands full already and hasn't been able to deliver yet... wonder what the future brings after they finally release 1.3 console.

12. LilCz1068

LilCz1068 Terrarian

Those should be included, especially the using items on mounts, they really pisses me off. Sry for language.

13. Shroomite

Shroomite Steampunker

Sad that theres another delay but i'm not going to dwell over it.

Marrow likes this.
  14. TUMM11

TUMM11 Plantera

It’s kind of funny how long we have waited for this update. It was originally announced almost a year ago and has kept me playing the game in preparation for 1.3. Honestly I don’t mind the delay; as long as Pipeworks releases a confirmed release date, I’ll be fine.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
  15. ReusableLime20

ReusableLime20 Slime Collector

I agree with your statement, except that for me, I am not playing as often so that I won't be too bored by the time 1.3 comes out (since I have it on PC and it's not really new for me).

16. Warren_Mark

Warren_Mark Skeletron

Um sorry since the odong will be reset maybe the progess will reset like 1.2

17. Proto Persona

Proto Persona Brain of Cthulhu

Pipeworks is confident that your characters and worlds will still work after the 1.3 update.

18. JordanB500

JordanB500 Terrarian

2017, 2018, 2020, 2100, 2341, i think we may get replicators and starships before terraria reaches 1.5 on console by that time some lowly ensign could code in matrix style binary and make the game interactive in 3d with holo-emitters and our holodecks would be filled with ancient earth games such as the old ancient earth tradition of minceraft and hulo 10 and :red: creed 20 origins deluxe gold edition by ubersoft with season pass included;)

19. borhannjk56

borhannjk56 Terrarian

I check everyday for the update. I've been playing half life 3 until this update comes out

20. pumpernickle12345

pumpernickle12345 Terrarian

how do you change your thing under you name mine says terrarian but others say other thing how do i change that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.