Console Console 1.3 - An Update on Timing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a great suggestion for the team, specifically for those that have the job of advertising this update, and future related things of interest... Don't announce or "hype" (for the lack of a better term) anything when you do not have a release date if you keep having delays and want to perfect as much of this as much as possible. The best thing in the future would to wait to announce anything until you have definitive information I have been watching so many fans feel teased, burned out, angry, etc. Because it was announced so early.

I have a great suggestion for the team, specifically for those that have the job of advertising this update, and future related things of interest... Don't announce or "hype" (for the lack of a better term) anything when you do not have a release date if you keep having delays and want to perfect as much of this as much as possible. The best thing in the future would to wait to announce anything until you have definitive information I have been watching so many fans feel teased, burned out, angry, etc. Because it was announced so early.
This is a good idea.

Until I can buy bubbles and make floating honey and lava pockets for pvp I won't be silent.

#BubblesFor2017
#BuildTheBubbleWall
#PartyGirlOurGirl2024

I am sorry, but seeing as it has gotten to the point of someone repeating a phrase over and over it's devolved to obnoxious hashtags AND name calling, it may be time for people to let this thread rest til' there's more news or until the video on their Youtube comes out (if it hasn't already) instead of repeating "I am impatient", "Be better devs", "They used 'soon©'", and etc. and etc. over and over again, that's more or less posting to post, not to add anything. Everything has been said thus far. Now, calm down guys and let this thread rest, please.

I am sorry, but seeing as it has gotten to the point of someone repeating a phrase over and over it's devolved to obnoxious hashtags AND name calling, it may be time for people to let this thread rest til' there's more news or until the video on their Youtube comes out (if it hasn't already) instead of repeating "I am impatient", "Be better devs", "They used 'soon©'", and etc. and etc. over and over again, that's more or less posting to post, not to add anything. Everything has been said thus far. Now, calm down guys and let this thread rest, please.

So what thread should people be going to to ask for updates on timing, or show frustration and how long we've been kept in the dark? Considering this is the thread specifically made to answer those questions, i can't think of a more appropriate place for people to ask. Since the devs have not provided any updated information in months, why wouldnt people come to the source they've specifically told yo come to for information? You may be tired of seeing posts of these nature, but the people asking are those tired of asking and recieving no response.

So what thread should people be going to to ask for updates on timing, or show frustration and how long we've been kept in the dark? Considering this is the thread specifically made to answer those questions, i can't think of a more appropriate place for people to ask. Since the devs have not provided any updated information in months, why wouldnt people come to the source they've specifically told yo come to for information? You may be tired of seeing posts of these nature, but the people asking are those tired of asking and recieving no response.

It's because a lot of those questions either cannot be answered or can not have information spilled out about it. If you want info, hit up Pipeworks and Re-Logic on their twitters, you will get the same answer. You get as much here as you would anywhere else. Info on timing will be released when it's available, that build up frustration is generally the same post over and over, unfortunately, and becomes posting just to post, not to add anything, which I do believe is against the rules (I will double-check.) which does not help at all really, sorry to say. Unfortunately, what can be answered already has been at this moment, so unless Pipeworks comes out with any more info, it's a mute point. Sorry if I sounded harsh.

EDIT: Double-checked the rules, posting to post is not against the rules.

Last edited:
Go ask tunnel king to close the thread for now then. Not like it'll do anything though. We're well within the rules to post how and where we want.

If this thread goes down we already have another one. And if that one drops we can just start a new topic on the situation.

#Make#GreatAgain
#NoMoreSilence
#LolGetTriggered

Go ask tunnel king to close the thread for now then. Not like it'll do anything though. We're well within the rules to post how and where we want.

If this thread goes down we already have another one. And if that one drops we can just start a new topic on the situation.

#Make#GreatAgain
#NoMoreSilence
#LolGetTriggered

Ugh you entirely missed the point. The point was, stop spamming the same comments over and over, and wait to talk here again until there's more news. (Quick note, duplicate threads ARE against the rules. If it's talking about the same subject, you may be considered breaking it, just some fair warning.)

Also, #LolGetTriggered? Really? It's like you tried to think of an insult but that went to :red: real quick.

It's because a lot of those questions either cannot be answered or can not have information spilled out about it. If you want info, hit up Pipeworks and Re-Logic on their twitters, you will get the same answer. You get as much here as you would anywhere else. Info on timing will be released when it's available, that build up frustration is generally the same post over and over, unfortunately, and becomes posting just to post, not to add anything, which I do believe is against the rules (I will double-check.) which does not help at all really, sorry to say. Unfortunately, what can be answered already has been at this moment, so unless Pipeworks comes out with any more info, it's a mute point. Sorry if I sounded harsh.

EDIT: Double-checked the rules, posting to post is not against the rules.

This is the entire point, it is only 19 days until the end of q3, and they have not given any new information. A thread specifically created for this information is exactly where we should be expecting an update. Not twitter, not facebook, not youtube and definately not twitch. Yet those are the only platforms recieving any response. Why wouldn't people come here to ask questions when that is specifically what this thread was created for.

This is the entire point, it is only 19 days until the end of q3, and they have not given any new information. A thread specifically created for this information is exactly where we should be expecting an update. Not twitter, not facebook, not youtube and definately not twitch. Yet those are the only platforms recieving any response. Why would people come here to ask questions when that is specifically what this thread was created for.

Well, what I am saying is, which seems to be missed again, is that all questions that can be answered have been. I know, all other outlets seem to be more common than this one for answers, but that's because they do parts of their streams specifically for questions. While Re-Logic and Pipeworks do get asked alot on twitter, they do still reply there, but with the same answers.

Well, what I am saying is, which seems to be missed again, is that all questions that can be answered have been. I know, all other outlets seem to be more common than this one for answers, but that's because they do parts of their streams specifically for questions. While Re-Logic and Pipeworks do get asked alot on twitter, they do still reply there, but with the same answers.

And all i'm saying is that they aren't answering the questions that people come to this thread specifically to have answered, and until they answer these questions, people are going to keep asking. As q3 comes to a close, i expect alot more people are going to be coming here looking for answers. Your recommending people stop using this thread for it's intended purpose. If pipeworks and relogic choose not to answer, thats their choice. This is not going to prevent people from asking.

Ugh you entirely missed the point.
I miss a bunch of things, I have terrible aim.
You're right there, it unfortunately isn't going to, it's just kinda disappointing seeing the notification saying there's more messages here and seeing it's the same questions that have been asked over and over again.
And yet you're not asking where the update is. If more people started a fuss rather than be good boys we might've had some real answers by now.

It's been a bit since I asked however so...

Hey! Any chance we'll see 1.3 in time for Q3? I can't wait to purchase way too many bubbles for nefarious purposes :)

I miss a bunch of things, I have terrible aim.

And yet you're not asking where the update is. If more people started a fuss rather than be good boys we might've had some real answers by now.

It's been a bit since I asked however so...

Hey! Any chance we'll see 1.3 in time for Q3? I can't wait to purchase way too many bubbles for nefarious purposes :)

I mean, why ask when I know when it's been stated recently that there still is no estimated date?

I mean, why ask when I know when it's been stated recently that there still is no estimated date?
Except there is in fact an estimated date, Q3. Isn't it weird that we're 19 days from the end of Q3 and we have no update on the thread people keep getting pointed to?

If we're stuck here waiting for an update then we might as well chat in the meantime right?

I try to stay away from the forums to get my mind off of this stuff. I suggest others do the same as to not go crazy over the long wait.

im not crazy YET;)
[doublepost=1505182500,1505182170][/doublepost]
ill try...might be possibly confusing but eh
night guys,seeya later

People making a fuss doesn't suddenly make a release date come out of nowhere. Everyone asking the same question isn't going to change the answer.

When they have something to say, they're going to say it. They aren't going to wait for somebody to ask. Constantly pestering them isn't going to make it happen faster. The reason he isn't asking, along with many of us, is because he doesn't have any reason to ask. There's nothing to gain from it, it's not worth the effort. When the answer's available we're gonna get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom