Console Console 1.3 - An Update on Timing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, time to build my NEW base to store 1.3 items on. Should i build a 1.House 2.Castle 3.Sky Base.*cough* sponsored by Skyware.inc *cough*
i'm seriously hyped for the update can't wait for that awesome meteorite building material. SKY ISLANDS FOR EVERYONE`:D`:D`:D

I did a Sky Base the last time I did mobile. The only thing I had to worry about was the occasional Wyvern that would spawn going to it. Other than that it worked pretty well!

Well, honestly I find this news funny mostly... You know you guys can never keep a deadline :dryadtongue:. Well I kinda expected it, but since I don't have Console, it doesn't affect me. It does raise a few questions about Mobile though... I guess it would be safe to assume that it is being delayed as per Console? Or is it still on schedule? Anyways guys, just focus on making it the way it needs to be!

actually they're still within deadline dude. They said Q2 of this year and we're not even in June yet

Just save up :)

Find some chores to do for money from family, or save up things like allowance, if you get it. Heck, collect enough quarters! That can be enough!
yeah! i mean, look at me! i was actually able to save up to $110+ just from purchases we make shopping. be it groceries, vehicle parts, phone chargers, (they fit our PS4 controllers.) or even going to the movies! plus, every now and then, my mom and dad would give me their spare change as a small boost for my amount. after a couple of months, i got a total of about $110. if i got this much by just collecting change after purchases, imagine how much you can get doing this and combining it with doing chores! *i know this post is off-topic, but, i was just giving this guy some support.*

progress is looking good and all but i think devs shouldnt give release dates it builds anticipation, but if the date needs to be pushed back it breeds anger and frustration. like when left 4 dead 2 was pushed back by a year or or recently than that the push of RDR2

I'd have more luck putting a gun to my head and pulling the trigger and surviving than a Terraria update prediction to be right, but I understand it's for the greater good.

I did a Sky Base the last time I did mobile. The only thing I had to worry about was the occasional Wyvern that would spawn going to it. Other than that it worked pretty well!
Well you could always change the biome.add mushroom ealls and mud with mushroom sees

Well you could always change the biome.add mushroom ealls and mud with mushroom sees
I had it as Hallow. And yes i did do that! One layer of Mushroom grass around the entire thing. So that I wouldn't have to worry about the Mushroom Biome enemies. Pixies, Zombies, Slimes, anything else that would spawn because of the Hallow... Those I could take care of. Wyverns take a minute to kill. Sometimes one would spawn LITERALLY right as I got there. This would be why I wired up a couple teleporters!

And don't get me started on Arch Wyverns...

Amazing, also transfering save from pc terraria to console/mobile game will be great feathure(when mobile and console versions get lastest updates)! :D

I had it as Hallow. And yes i did do that! One layer of Mushroom grass around the entire thing. So that I wouldn't have to worry about the Mushroom Biome enemies. Pixies, Zombies, Slimes, anything else that would spawn because of the Hallow... Those I could take care of. Wyverns take a minute to kill. Sometimes one would spawn LITERALLY right as I got there. This would be why I wired up a couple teleporters!

And don't get me started on Arch Wyverns...
Lol.well im in the middle of making a megaman mod (im off topic sory) so in the sky zone ill javr Stoem eagle theme play.wyvern is easy yrs but arch wyvern.idk who that is lol

Lol.well im in the middle of making a megaman mod (im off topic sory) so in the sky zone ill javr Stoem eagle theme play.wyvern is easy yrs but arch wyvern.idk who that is lol
Think Wyvern, but looks gnarlier, hits harder, and takes a lot more hits to kill. Died to 'em quite a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom