CC Creation Compendium #24

Gotta love that chibi mechanic by @ajidot

terraria_mechanic_by_ajidot-d8myrsa.jpg

Daimera made the Night's Edge that I wish we would have gotten out of the Terraria toys. That thing looks incredible!

I'm kinda surprised no-one's referred to them - I've honestly never seen that man ExtremePingas' around the forums anywhere before, but... holy crap. I just wish all Copper Armor clad nubs could be quite so dramatic and badass! As that brilliant drawing, I mean.

Although the protagonist probably wouldn't be posing quite so elegantly if he knew a Skeleton was coming his way. ;)

I always loved the CC. Its nice to have a place to see others art that you may not find on the forums. Very happy to finally be a part of it :)

i have to say, we have such an awesome community. i quite thoroughly enjoyed the artwork, it was all wonderful :D
great work guys!

Wow....amazing artwork...love it.

But @Daleksax ...that's a downloaded map you screened there -.-
You may be confused for I am the poster of your aforementioned map. I created the build as a part of the the role playing server "Legend of Vacellie" and it servered as the main city Valora. I than transferred it over to my long term building project: Rising Atlantis. (A link to which can be found here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/rising-atlantis.14782/)

I do not appreciate the false acusation.

THAT IS A STUNNING SWORD
Also, wonderful to see literature entries. Some of the images didn't load up for me, but regardless- great stuff!

Back
Top Bottom