CC Creation Compendium # 27

All of the entries are amazing, as always!

@Flor3nce2456 made a really cool little house. It looks extremely simple at first glance, but there's a ton of small, intricate details that really add to the look. It feels like a real home, with a foundation and everything. I love the sign post too! So creative and well done. I love it, and can learn a lot from it.

@Catz Somebody is a huge LeBlanc fan!!! She's one of my favorite champions, too. Excellent job on your creation.

Capture%202015-06-30%2021_16_33_zps5ui8yzax.png~original

Evilgrapez
This one's mine! I know every entry is accepted, but I'm still pretty excited that mine is in this. :D

May I participate in creation Compendium? If yes, that I have to make that?:rolleyes:
To enter, post your entry on the currently hosting member's profile. Currently hosting, is me.
umm... where is my entry?
Was it posted on QuackersDelta's profile, expressing it as a CC entry? Can you provide a link to the post?
Hey @QuackersDelta , you spelt EdgeCraft1 wrong (EdgeRaft1)
here, let me fix that tag for you. @QuackersDelta

You guys have so many things to be proud of in your life.

*Hides inside my wooden box*

WOAH. :eek: i don't usually get wowed by the creation compendium, but this is AMAZING. fantastic work everyone!!!!

Everyone's really on point this time. Just because there was a longer delay between CCs didn't mean anyone was slacking off!

And I see we're all making great use of the 1.3 items too!

Back
Top Bottom