1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.

CC Creation Compendium #55

Discussion in 'Community Projects' started by QuackersDelta, Dec 2, 2017.

1. QuackersDelta

QuackersDelta The Destroyer

[​IMG]
    It's time for another Creation Compendium, now at number fifty-five!

For this CC we have some interesting news! First off, I'm leaving the Creation Compendium organization team. It's been a wonderful two years, but my motivation and general interest in the whole community project has, unfortunately, been dropping.

"But Quackers, how ever will we survive? Think of Darthmorf's poor mental health!" Don't fret, friends, because we've got a wonderful new member to replace me! I'd like to give a formal welcome to @Khaios. You may know this talented forums member from his stellar in-game builds, or his adorable doggos. I'll leave the introductions to Khaios himself, lest I get ahead of myself and his reputation, but I have full faith in his capabilities to keep Creation Compendium running!

Enough of the teary goodbyes and polite hellos, however. We've got a month of creations to cover!
    As a reminder, please send December's CC entries to @darthmorf, and read up on our rule list! Don't know how to enter? Consult this handy guide!
    Creation Compendium Rules, Regulations and FAQ:

1) All entries must be submitted to the hosting member's profile NOT via PM (See the previous CC to determine who is next on the rotation).

2) All entries must be Terraria related in some way or another, whether that is ingame, art, music literature or any other form of creativity.

3) Each user may only submit one entry per month. Group entries are allowed, but all members who worked on the project must be credited and proof of consent from each member must be given. Group entries do count as a user's single entry.

4) Plagiarism is strictly not tolerated. Any evidence of such matters should be sent to a member of staff privately as soon as possible. The CC operates on a 'two strikes and you're out' system; after two offenses a user will be permanently banned from entering into all future Creation Compendiums.

5) The CC is a showcase, not a contest. All entries submitted (that are within the rules) will make it into the post.

6) Content such as memes, image macros, and other such content that does not contribute to the Compendium's message of expressing your creativity will be rejected. These "low-effort entries" will be taken out at the CC team's discretion.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask @darthmorf, @Khaios or any other member of staff.

Now, let's get on with it already!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    @AniNerbe

[​IMG]

-Previous CC-

Cally94, shobiwan77, ann_T and 32 others like this.
  2. The World Over Heaven

The World Over Heaven The Destroyer

rejoice23.png

3. BlueJay_T_Gaming

BlueJay_T_Gaming Steampunker

Woo! Awesome job everyone! Can't wait for next months!

Realith likes this.
  4. ReusableLime20

ReusableLime20 Slime Collector

Everyone's looks really good! Not better than mine though. I'm still improving, but I'm trying my best. The pixel art ones are quite honestly my favorites.

Realith likes this.
  5. darthmorf

darthmorf Party Girl

Thank you for your years of service Quackers! And thanks for stepping up to help Khaios!

As usual, the entries this month were great.

Realith, Xman101, OneOnlyDan and 5 others like this.
  6. Khaios

Khaios Retinazer

Great job with your work on the CC, Quackers! I've got some big shoes to fill :D
    I look forward to working with this great community more, and to see even more great entries to the CC ^.^

Realith, Xman101, Tamorr and 4 others like this.
  7. The World Over Heaven

The World Over Heaven The Destroyer

70987000.png

Derpinator-9000 likes this.
  8. Third

Third Terrarian

these are all great, nice to see terrarians expressing their creativity

Realith and Gearzoid II like this.
  9. ReusableLime20

ReusableLime20 Slime Collector

@darthmorf the link in your signature that says 'Most recent CC' is actually three CC's behind.

darthmorf likes this.
  10. ComixTheNoob

ComixTheNoob King Slime

Well it's sad to see/hear that @QuackersDelta is leaving the CC team, good luck in the future. And welcome @Khaios to the CC team! Finally to everyone who entered, great work!

OneOnlyDan and Khaios like this.
  11. ArmyFrog

ArmyFrog Retinazer

Neat Stuff!

12. The Eye of Horus

The Eye of Horus Retinazer

Nice work! Sad to see Delta leave us behind, but Khaios is super great too!

Khaios likes this.
  13. MarshMallow

MarshMallow King Slime

Well done everyone! I think with every compendium entries are getting better and better!

14. ppowersteef

ppowersteef Paladin

You've done really well to host the CC for years since I've seen it the first time, Quackers.
    Thank you for the time taken from it, the random messages you always did from the start and using your own profile as a submission host.

Good luck with the extra time you have now to do whatever you like. :p

darthmorf and Khaios like this.
  15. altermaven

altermaven Official Terrarian

The pixel art is impressive as usual, including SPECTER KNIGHT! (Spectre?) ... I'd have to admit the Stylist draw-up looks good as well.

16. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

A really great round of entries this month, so fun to look over everything.

Thank you Quackers for all the time you’ve given organizing this for the forums, and welcome to Khaios.

Khaios likes this.
  17. Canito

Canito Skeletron Prime

The new creations here are lookin fine indeed, sad to know that you're leaving, so I bid you farewell, and have a nice day @QuackersDelta.
    And maybe I'll try participating in this, I have made a drawing of all vanilla bosses for a reason afterall.

Khaios likes this.
  18. These entries are spicy

19. BlueJay_T_Gaming

BlueJay_T_Gaming Steampunker

Yes you do ^_^ and you better do it good! You will truly be missed Quackers. It will never be the same without you ;(

Enroke and Khaios like this.
  20. AniNerbe

AniNerbe Terrarian