• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

CC Creation Compendium #64

Realith

Dungeon Spirit
Fantastic job everyone! It's always exciting to see the art that comes out of the community! (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

Awesomesauce 9000

Eye of Cthulhu
if i'm going to enter the next creation compendium, do i need to look through every single past creation compendium to make sure i don't plagiarize anything without knowing it?

darthmorf

Staff member
if i'm going to enter the next creation compendium, do i need to look through every single past creation compendium to make sure i don't plagiarize anything without knowing it?
As long as whatever you submit is entirely your own work, you'll be fine :)

Vatan

Terrarian
Hey, i have this, uh... fan art that i've been working for a while now, it's almost finished and i'm pretty content with the results myself. but can i post it to my account on deviantart and then send the image adress to the current hosting member? or does it have to be some image hosting website like imgur? it'll probably be completed by tomorrow so i'm planning to post the thing soon.

sorry if i'm asking this in the wrong place.

darthmorf

Staff member
Hey, i have this, uh... fan art that i've been working for a while now, it's almost finished and i'm pretty content with the results myself. but can i post it to my account on deviantart and then send the image adress to the current hosting member? or does it have to be some image hosting website like imgur? it'll probably be completed by tomorrow so i'm planning to post the thing soon.

sorry if i'm asking this in the wrong place.
Deviantart is perfectly fine for hosting art

Top Bottom