Ahhh I see. Hrmm, I would have hopped it was multiplayer synced. Would be nice for an update of sorts, or someone to pick this up again, I know I'd personally be curious about it's server uses
Er... Wrong thread? Either way, your issue’s likely with either Shader Library or a mod that depends on it.
What do you mean you cant create a race with abilities have you seen mrplagues races modThis skin mod is only for changing the character mod, so you can't actually create a race with abilities on It.
As for creating skin, I made a lazy mode just for that.
Basically, you'll need to add to your skin folder the sprites of your character, with the name of the texture file you'll want to replace. For example, If you want to replace the eye sprite of the character, you need to add a texture to your skin folder, with the name of the eye sprite file, but It must be saved in .png.
- Skins folder is found inside Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\PlayerSprites folder.
- Place the folder of Texture Packs inside that folder, or create a folder for your Texture pack.
- Textures must be in .png.
- Currently, only Armor sets, Hairs, Alt Hairs and Player Skin can be changed by this mod.
- The texture files must have vanilla texture names.
- Open Inventory and use an item named "Mirror" (If you doesn't have it, buy from the Merchant), and change your skin.
- Skins are saved with the player character.
- "Ear_Back.png", "Ear_Front.png" and "Tail.png" can be used for custom drawing, they will be drawn when they should be.
- Tail texture may have different offset.