tModLoader Dark-Assassin's various mini mods

For some reason all blend causes a crash when Elemental Unleash is installed. In wordgen, it crashes on chiseling marble, and when entering a world, it crashes right after the world loads. The crash is the "Terraria stopped working" popup and there is no log in the crashlogs.

I installed Melee to Throw on my server with a few mods on it, namely Thorium and Enigma. I have a Magic Storage system, and when I opened it with the mod installed, the game crashes.
I removed the mod and everything goes back to normal. Do you think theres a solution to this?

So,he is my suggestion to your Terraria Souls Mod.

Stamina
Stamina is a mechanic in Dark Souls.If you run out of stamina,you can't do some stuff like using weapons,blocking,sprinting,and jumping.What uses stamina is attacking a weapon,blocking a attack (10 stamina used per block),and jumping (5 stamina used per jump).When attacking with a weapon,it's speed determines how much stamina is used in a attack (Insanely Fast costs 3 stamina per swing/shot,Very fast costs 7 per swing/shot,fast costs 11 per swing/shot,Average costs 17 per swing/shot,Slow costs 21 per swing/shot,Extremely Slow costs 30 per swing/shot,and Snail costs 40 per swing/shot.). The only items that do not cost stamina are guns (Ammo for guns costs 10 times more than usual) and magic weapons (Magic weapons use mana).

-I plan on making more suggestions soon.-

How would I go about using the Variable Potion Sickness mod to just disable Mana Sickness entirely but keep health potion sickness vanilla?

In the config, set EnableLife to false, EnableMana to true, BaseManaAmount and AdditionalManaSeconds to 0, ManaSickSecondsMax to 0 or 1, ManaSickPowerReduction to 0.
If you have the Mod Settings Configurator mod, you can edit these in real time, else you can use the chat command /vps reload

Where's the download link to DALib? I looked around the comments and on your site, and I can't find it. Without the Lib I can't use your player health bar mod anymore.

It's on the Mod Browser, where all my other mods are.
Click the [!] button on the mod in the Mod Browser and it'll show you the required files.

Some of these are really good! I generally really like mods like Player Health and Mana Bars which are nice immersion builders.

I don't really feel that the changes in the "Dark Sols" mod really capture the spirit of Dark Souls at all and just add artificial difficulty, so that's my least favourite.

I really appreciate what you were trying to do with the Melee to Throwing mod, but with aall due respect, Flails are not throwing weapons, and I honestly see no reason to cut one of the few range options for melee, considering all the other changes. I feel like Yoyos could be in a similar vein to the Flails, too, in that they are "chain" weapons, not throwing weapons.

Thanks. That was the first mod I ever released. I should look into supporting other resource bars.

That's really WIP and not much I can do without actually having played Dark Souls. Perhaps I may just rename it or take it down.

I've gotten mixed feedback on that. I can make it so there's a config option to include them or not. I never really intended that mod to have a config.

Honestly? Thank you so much for the No Text Pulse mod. Trying to read any game text gave me such a damn headache before.

I kinda wish there was a way to selectively exclude blocks from All Blend, but I'm not sure that's feasible so I can live with it.

Honestly? Thank you so much for the No Text Pulse mod. Trying to read any game text gave me such a damn headache before.

I kinda wish there was a way to selectively exclude blocks from All Blend, but I'm not sure that's feasible so I can live with it.

YES! Ever since I found that mod, I've been hard pressed to take it off. It's really good.

Back
Top Bottom