Design The Dungeon

I dodge it.

Floor 663 requires you to beat Mega Man 1-11, as well as Mega Man and Bass, without damage, special weapons except when required, charge shots, missing a shot, or characters other than Mega Man. And if you take a hit, you go back to the beggining. Good luck!

*Calls Merg and tells him to beat the level for me.*

Floor 664 is a cookie clicker. In order to continue, you must Ascend. Meaning, you need to gather an absurd amount of cookies.

I hack in a large amount of cookies, enough to ascend.

Floor 665 is the same as Floor 663. Why? Because in reality, you're not supposed to beat one level, you're supposed to beat 12 entire games with those restrictions.

Step one: Have no life
2FA0016D565794BD32418AAA476B2A59F5209E6C

Step 2: Play for eternity.

Floor 666.

Type the number of the beast.

But I have no life because of that game marathon, therefore I can't die because I'm not alive.

Floor 668 is 669 cheese omelets.

I prounouce it correctly.

Floor 670 has no floor, which means touching what would normally be a floor would instead have you drop down into floor 669, as there's nothing to stand on.

I'm a dragon, I have wings, I can fly.

Floor 671 is so dark it's impossible to see, even with night vision and there are parts of the floor that teleport you to the first floor if stepped on.

I walk past the turrets without being detected as I'm not a dragon or a dragon rider. Plus, how the :redmunch:are you even meant to get a dragon through almost 700 floors of a dungeon?

Floor 673 is the main steam forums. You know, the ones with people too lazy to get <X lategame item> themselves.

(I actually expected something involving a hazmat suit, but ok.)

Floor 674 turns out to be all good ideas.

Floor 675 constantly randomizes the location of all atoms inside of it every microsecond.

They're wooden hammer. What harm can they do?

Floor 677 is filled with those modded Copper Shortswords that instakill everything.

Well I'm not gonna judge, let the floor be interested who it's interested in.

Floor 680 gives you a death sentence the moment you enter, and it WILL be carried through.

Back
Top Bottom