Design The Dungeon

I walk through
floor 1362 is a bunch of puzzles you have to build to get through to the next room, but there’s a piece missing in every puzzle

I throw a small container into the room, which releases poisonous gas and kills them. I then put on a gas mask and go to the next floor.

Floor 1365 is filled with molten gold.

I use my inexistent creativity to go past it.
Floor 1368 contains a "NICE" sign. That kills on touch. And is made out of wood.

I say "NICE" back and axe it.

Floor 1369 contains an incredibly obscure reference that you must understand to proceed.

I make my way through the packed room, using a breathing reed to get air from the top of the room

Floor 1372 contains the last three posters. You must fight them to proceed.

being one of the last three posters lets me go to the next floor without the others caring

floor 1373 contains a LOT of invisible bear traps

I use the bag of flour that I had on me for some reason to reveal the location of the bear traps.

Floor 1374 is a repeat of Floor 1, because the designer got lazy.

I call over Jesus and he helps me over the water.

Floor 1375 contains a cringy fanfiction that you must read to move on.

Not if I light it on fire!

floor 1376 is a pitch black room that ABSORBS LIGHT and is full of coffee tables that set off a nuke if you stub your toe on them
(No light 4 u!)

I crawl so I can't stub my toe.

Floor 1377 is a small pocket of an alternate dimension where Terraria for 3DS doesn't exist.

I go back to the coffee tables and purposefully stub my toe to set off the nuke to destroy the alternate dimention and dodge the explosion with master ninja gear. then when it is over I go to the next floor.

floor 1378 is full of terminators that are fully armed and ready to murder

I go back to the coffee tables and purposefully stub my toe to set off the nuke to destroy the alternate dimention and dodge the explosion with master ninja gear. then when it is over I go to the next floor.

floor 1378 is full of terminators that are fully armed and ready to murder
I set off an EMP
Floor 1378 has a black hole in the middle

Back
Top Bottom