Destroy the Godmodder 2: Operatorrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
The weird statue guy looks over at Murph. He speaks in a weird mashed-up voice. "Thanks for the assist. Now I can make even more of the highest quality rips. The world has called for higher quality video game rips, and I answer. I only upload high quality video game rips."

He bangs away at the computer again, but is interrupted by a crudely-drawn caricature of Wood Man flying out of the screen and conking him on the head. He drops out cold. Wood Man looks around. "man, what happened? did the channel get re-re-taken over? meh, i'm here now. nice >:]"

He notices Odyssey, and decides to smack it down a little. Weird crudely-drawn leaves begin rotating around him, before flinging out and straight into Odyssey.

TODOKETE 2/25
nice >:] 3/10 (+1 from Murphmario)
+1s to Battlefury13 and Murphmario.

HP: 2/2
[AG]

I shrug off the high-quality thing and build another layer of stone. Now I am all out of stone, and who knows how long it take to mine on this server.

Charges:
Epic Summon: 2/30
Virus Attack: 2/30 (+1 from the High-Quality Man)

The soldier pulls out an x10 Backburner, then airblasts the Horseless Headless Horseman into the sky.
----
Don't Cry...: 5/10
CRAFT!: 7/10
+1 to Crystal, +1 to Battlefury

+1 @Thartler

+1 @Cyanogynist

[AG] Yveltal-U: 2/2 HP.

[N] Bill Cipher: 2/2 HP.

- CHARGES -

The Mage: 7/25 (+1 from Thartler)

- ALCHEMITER - (?)

Nepeta's Claw Gloves && Dart Rifle = Claw Propelling Gloves (2/?)

A pair of black, leather gloves with a metal contraption attached to them that contain retractable steel claws. These can be used normally as claws, but can also be propelled at high velocity as a deadly ranged weapon. Their accuracy is questionable, though. There are 3 claw holes in the contraption, and they will need to be reloaded after every time the claws are propelled.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Bill Cipher floats around, eventually approaching the Horseless Headless Horseman.

BILL: Here, have a head!

He tosses a screaming head with a knife where its neck would normally be into the neck of the HHH, before making the head's orfices switch places.

I walk to the HHH and lob his/her legs off.

YVELTAL-U: Now you're a legless horseman as well.

I then summon a horse for the HHH, which tramples him.

[AG]
Stats:
HP: (II)

Charges:
Quest for Glory: (13/30) (+1 Yv)
The Light of New Chronicles of Anti-Godmodders: (7/40)

+1 Yveltal, +1 Trickle

Then I proceed to painfully cut HHH's arms. "Now, you neither have ARMS, too!" Before stabbing them onto him. Then I throw a fire onto pumpkin. It burns entirely, because that isn't a magic fire, but mortal one. Then after Yv summons horses to trample HHH, I proceed to make a lot of gaps... And summon trains to run over HHH.

And then, being Ranger, I do a lot of shooting of hellfire and explosive arrows. AT HHH.

oh no

i have lung

what will i do

oh

i know

*blow up odyssey*
Oh noes. I am sorry for your loss. If you dial the Lung Prevention Charity, perhaps they can help? Don't worry, that's an actual thing you can do, I swear. It's an actual thing anyone can do. I can sponsor you guys. Anyway, you blow up Odyssey, dealing 6,000 damage!

An a e s t h e t i c statue walks onto the field, wearing an eyepatch and dragging a massive computer behind him. He sets up the computer, then makes and uploads a high quality rip of Odyssey. This causes Odyssey to literally be ripped in half.

Charges:
TODOKETE 1/25
nice >:] 1/10
+1s to Battlefury13 and TrickleJest.
You create a high quality rip of Odyssey, and rip Odyssey in half! 12,000 damage!

Welcome to the game, cognizant.

[AG]
Health: 2/2

I build a barrier of stone in front of me (it's all I have asides from wiring materials and lava), and prepare for a summon that may or may not be from a book series.

Charges:
Epic Summon: 1/30

+1 to a e s t h e t i c

((BTW my username on the server is Murphmario))
You shield yourself!

Uh...
I pull out tell the Horseless Headless Horseman that he should get a horse, before whacking him with a titanium horse covered in spikes.
HORSELESS HEADLESS HORSEMANN: OF COURSE, I KNOW THAT.
HORSELESS HEADLESS HORSEMANN: DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO GET HIGH QUALITY HORSES RIGHT NOW?
HORSELESS HEADLESS HORSEMANN: YOU CAN NOT INSULT ME FOR THAT, BOY.

You whack the Horseless Headless Horsemann with a titanium horse, dealing 12,000 damage!

The weird statue guy looks over at Murph. He speaks in a weird mashed-up voice. "Thanks for the assist. Now I can make even more of the highest quality rips. The world has called for higher quality video game rips, and I answer. I only upload high quality video game rips."

He bangs away at the computer again, but is interrupted by a crudely-drawn caricature of Wood Man flying out of the screen and conking him on the head. He drops out cold. Wood Man looks around. "man, what happened? did the channel get re-re-taken over? meh, i'm here now. nice >:]"

He notices Odyssey, and decides to smack it down a little. Weird crudely-drawn leaves begin rotating around him, before flinging out and straight into Odyssey.

TODOKETE 2/25
nice >:] 3/10 (+1 from Murphmario)
+1s to Battlefury13 and Murphmario.
>:]

16,000 damage to Odyssey!

[AG]

I shrug off the high-quality thing and build another layer of stone. Now I am all out of stone, and who knows how long it take to mine on this server.

Charges:
Epic Summon: 2/30
Virus Attack: 2/30 (+1 from the High-Quality Man)
You SHIELD yourself again. The Godmodder then takes out a pickaxe, and slams it into the dirt, causing waves of stone to burst out! It appears that you can mine normally in the voxel infiniminer Minceraft server abomination!

The soldier pulls out an x10 Backburner, then airblasts the Horseless Headless Horseman into the sky.
----
Don't Cry...: 5/10
CRAFT!: 7/10
13,000 damage!

+1 @Thartler

+1 @Cyanogynist

[AG] Yveltal-U: 2/2 HP.

[N] Bill Cipher: 2/2 HP.

- CHARGES -

The Mage: 7/25 (+1 from Thartler)

- ALCHEMITER - (?)

Nepeta's Claw Gloves && Dart Rifle = Claw Propelling Gloves (2/?)

A pair of black, leather gloves with a metal contraption attached to them that contain retractable steel claws. These can be used normally as claws, but can also be propelled at high velocity as a deadly ranged weapon. Their accuracy is questionable, though. There are 3 claw holes in the contraption, and they will need to be reloaded after every time the claws are propelled.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Bill Cipher floats around, eventually approaching the Horseless Headless Horseman.

BILL: Here, have a head!

He tosses a screaming head with a knife where its neck would normally be into the neck of the HHH, before making the head's orfices switch places.

I walk to the HHH and lob his/her legs off.

YVELTAL-U: Now you're a legless horseman as well.

I then summon a horse for the HHH, which tramples him.
GODMODDER: I don't think it's here yet.
GODMODDER: No levels for you, sorry.
GODMODDER: Also, AU Bill Cipher, the upcoming one's gonna be watching you, and you know how you are.

You remove the HHH's legs! 13,000 damage! Unfortunately, one player can't have two HP bars. Summon Bill separately, I guess. You have another charge slot.

[AG]
Stats:

Charges:
Quest for Glory: (13/30) (+1 Yv)
The Light of New Chronicles of Anti-Godmodders: (7/40)

+1 Yveltal, +1 Trickle

Then I proceed to painfully cut HHH's arms. "Now, you neither have ARMS, too!" Before stabbing them onto him. Then I throw a fire onto pumpkin. It burns entirely, because that isn't a magic fire, but mortal one. Then after Yv summons horses to trample HHH, I proceed to make a lot of gaps... And summon trains to run over HHH.

And then, being Ranger, I do a lot of shooting of hellfire and explosive arrows. AT HHH.
You set his pumpkin alight, dealing 15,000 damage!

The Headless Horseless Horsemann is very angry right now. No horse, no head, no arms, no legs, what has its life come to? The Horsemann throws its axe at the Wallbuilder, driving straight through him, before rending him back to dust! It then switches targets to both Thartler and Yveltal out of sheer desperation! Get up some guards, or you could be risking this evil, evil thing known as insteunt deaf! Odyssey comes up into the sky, before its maw opens up. Many caps twist and turn to create the form of a bud, before turning sheer orange. The bud opens, unleashing a stream of flame onto Wood Man! He tries to defend, but, you know, he's Wood Man, against a fire flower. 1 damage.

The Godmodder throws up his Banhammer, before slamming into Murphmario! He steals a steak from Juicebox and destroys one of Murph's shields, before feeding the steak to the Horsemann and Odyssey! +10,000 HP to the Horsemann, +5,000 HP to Odyssey!

Bosses Killed: 1.

Jondanger23 [AG] HP: 1/2. Diagnosed with lung.
[insert generic username] [AG] HP: 2/2.
Battlefury13 [AG] HP: 0/2.
TrickleJest [AG] HP: 1/2.
Cyanogynist [AG] HP: 2/2.
Thartler [AG] HP: 2/2.
YveltalGaming [AG] HP: 2/2.
Sir Juicebox [AG] HP: 2/2. Trump Steaks: 1.
Murphmario [AG] HP: 2/2. SHIELDED.
Crystalcat [AG] HP: 1/2.

DathVader [N] HP: 1/2.

Horseless Headless Horsemann [BOSS] HP: 37,000/80,000. It Is: Thartler + YveltalGaming. It Comes: II.
Odyssey [BOSS] HP: 61,000/90,000. Consumption: I. NX: III.

The Godmodder [GM] HP: 121/125.

Last edited:
[AG]
Stats:

Charges:
Quest for Glory: (14/30)
The Light of New Chronicles of Anti-Godmodders: (8/40)

Supposedly, I make Odyssey odyssey through lava, through acid and all the dangerous liquids, before forcing it dead. By more liquids. And also, after it dies, I instantly give it cuts on every part of it's body, everything of it's own, et cetera.

It's no longer Wood Man's birthday. He is sucked back into the computer with a sound like mm2wood running in reverse, which the sound, in fact, actually is. In his place, the statue, SiIvaGunner, wakes back up. Noticing damage to his computer from the flame, he sighs in a distorted fashion and decides to fix up the Horseless Headless Horsemann to prevent more damage. He straps on a Bowflex-powered exoskeleton and takes a coconut gun in each hand, running up to the Horsemann and firing the coconut guns. They fire in spurts, naturally, and as they hit the HHH, it certainly hurts.

TODOKETE 3/25
nice >:] 5/10 (+1 from Cyanogynist)
+1s to Cyanogynist and Murphmario.

[AG]

Realizing how bad the situation is, I run behind my wall, before coming up with a solution.

"Hey, Mr. Cap Thing, how about dealing with a member of the forces!"
I cast a spell, which summons a custom Hero from Sonic Forces. Using it's grappling hook, it swings it around Odyssey before slamming the pile of hats into the ground. (If Odyssey is already dead, it does nothing).

Charges:
Virus Attack: 4/30 (+1 from SiIvagunner)

+1s to YveltalGaming and SiIvagunner

In the fallout of the explosion in Michigan, I sneak into the facilities and look through the computers. All I find is this piece of snerson propaganda, which I upload onto the server.
aXm2057xjU.jpg

The Horsemann realizes that he isn't human because he is neither charming nor acceptable, and the shocking revelation causes him to take massive damage.

(Um.. @ConsumerOfAll.. don't you need to give me the number of turns it takes to alchemize the Gloves?)

+1 @Thartler

+1 @Cyanogynist

[AG] Yveltal-U: 2/2 HP. Shield HP: 7500/7500.

- CHARGES -

The Mage: 8/25

- ALCHEMITER - (?)

Nepeta's Claw Gloves && Dart Rifle = Claw Propelling Gloves (3/?)

---

I quickly form a shield out of the chunk of adamantium, reinforcing it with magic, and put some spikes on it.

I force HHH to have a mental breakdown after reading Act 6 Act 6 Act 5 of Homestuck.

The soldier throws a monitor at Odyssey. Upon contact with the screen, Odyssey gets ground up into bits. The power of Devolver Digital Screen Pay, everyone.
----
Don't Cry...: 9/10 (+3 stuff)
CRAFT!: 8/10

[AG]
Stats:

Charges:
Quest for Glory: (16/30) (+1 Yv)
The Light of New Chronicles of Anti-Godmodders: (9/40)

+1 Yveltal, +1 Murphmario

"Oh come on!" I quickly realize the key for good defence is offence itself. I quickly prepare Spear, because Lances beat Axes. Then suddenly, i quickly stab... Once... twice... thrice... CRIT! The Crit is that much, the Horseman quickly dies. However, in case HHH's already dead, I redirect the attack onto Odyssey.

Last edited:
The statue concentrates for a moment, before summoning GRAND DAD. He looks incensed at Odyssey's existence. He yells his battle cry, "FLEENSTONES!", and... jumps on Odyssey several times? Boing... "FLEENSTONES!"... Boing... "FLEENSTONES!"... Boing... "FLEENSTONES!" It actually looks like it's working.

Grand Dad, sadly, then returns to the land of memes. Perhaps his time will come once more later in the game.

TODOKETE 4/25
nice >:] 8/10 (+1 from Cyanogynist and Murphmario)

Meanwhile, on Earth, in Michigan, the laboratories of an opening-based company are violently detonated. Somehow.
You... do that, I guess, and, uh, Infowars just published an article about it.
Oh. Oh noes. The Illuminati are going to kill us all. I suggest everyone reads that.

[AG]
Stats:

Charges:
Quest for Glory: (14/30)
The Light of New Chronicles of Anti-Godmodders: (8/40)

Supposedly, I make Odyssey odyssey through lava, through acid and all the dangerous liquids, before forcing it dead. By more liquids. And also, after it dies, I instantly give it cuts on every part of it's body, everything of it's own, et cetera.
Odyssey takes 12,000 damage, before you rip apart its fabric, and release some sort of void with in it! It spits up bile!

:red:!
I use two titanium horses instead of one to whack the horseman.
The Curse of Repetitiveness™ kicks in, and you deal 10,000 damage to the Horsemann!

i dial the lung prevention charity

"beep beep lettuce"
Hello, welcome to the Lung Prevention Charity dialling services, created to provide players a false sense of freedom! We could let you ask what you want, but we know what you want, and that want is to undiagnose you with lung. You have been undiagnosed with lung, which means you get to avoid a VERY BAD and HORRIBLE death. lung is a disease similar to the horrible blight to summoners like you and me, charging sickness, and the anomaly that creates Bad Entities. It is Very Bad, TM. It's just Bad. Nothing else, no description, just, it's bad like a bad god man, bad like a bad boy, bad like a bad game. Don't get lung, we can't instantly cure it all the time.

The person at the Lung Prevention Charity hangs up.

It's no longer Wood Man's birthday. He is sucked back into the computer with a sound like mm2wood running in reverse, which the sound, in fact, actually is. In his place, the statue, SiIvaGunner, wakes back up. Noticing damage to his computer from the flame, he sighs in a distorted fashion and decides to fix up the Horseless Headless Horsemann to prevent more damage. He straps on a Bowflex-powered exoskeleton and takes a coconut gun in each hand, running up to the Horsemann and firing the coconut guns. They fire in spurts, naturally, and as they hit the HHH, it certainly hurts.

TODOKETE 3/25
nice >:] 5/10 (+1 from Cyanogynist)
The Horsemann takes 19,000 damage!

[AG]

Realizing how bad the situation is, I run behind my wall, before coming up with a solution.

"Hey, Mr. Cap Thing, how about dealing with a member of the forces!"
I cast a spell, which summons a custom Hero from Sonic Forces. Using it's grappling hook, it swings it around Odyssey before slamming the pile of hats into the ground. (If Odyssey is already dead, it does nothing).

Charges:
Virus Attack: 4/30 (+1 from SiIvagunner)

+1s to YveltalGaming and SiIvagunner
Odyssey feels the Custom Hero enter it, complete anathema to its very existence, and takes 19,000 damage!

In the fallout of the explosion in Michigan, I sneak into the facilities and look through the computers. All I find is this piece of snerson propaganda, which I upload onto the server.
aXm2057xjU.jpg

The Horsemann realizes that he isn't human because he is neither charming nor acceptable, and the shocking revelation causes him to take massive damage.
The Horsemann looks at the snerson propaganda, and realises how worthless he is. Taken by the will of the sneople, he decides to spin his axe around a few times, before cut through his pumpkin. Yet another meatsack brainwashed into submission and eventual death by the Illuminati.

(Um.. @ConsumerOfAll.. don't you need to give me the number of turns it takes to alchemize the Gloves?)

+1 @Thartler

+1 @Cyanogynist

[AG] Yveltal-U: 2/2 HP. Shield HP: 7500/7500.

- CHARGES -

The Mage: 8/25

- ALCHEMITER - (?)

Nepeta's Claw Gloves && Dart Rifle = Claw Propelling Gloves (3/?)

---

I quickly form a shield out of the chunk of adamantium, reinforcing it with magic, and put some spikes on it.

I force HHH to have a mental breakdown after reading Act 6 Act 6 Act 5 of Homestuck.
In case you missed it, the Alchemiter isn't here yet. It's coming here soon, with a cool and new ruleset. You SHIELD yourself, before the Horsemann looks at you, bored.

The soldier throws a monitor at Odyssey. Upon contact with the screen, Odyssey gets ground up into bits. The power of Devolver Digital Screen Pay, everyone.
----
Don't Cry...: 9/10 (+3 stuff)
CRAFT!: 8/10
Odyssey screams something about winning E3, before taking 13,000 damage!

[AG]
Stats:

Charges:
Quest for Glory: (16/30) (+1 Yv)
The Light of New Chronicles of Anti-Godmodders: (9/40)

"Oh come on!" I quickly realize the key for good defence is offence itself. I quickly prepare Spear, because Lances beat Axes. Then suddenly, i quickly stab... Once... twice... thrice... CRIT! The Crit is that much, the Horseman quickly dies. However, in case HHH's already dead, I redirect the attack onto Odyssey.
You run a lance through Odyssey, dealing 12,000 damage!

The statue concentrates for a moment, before summoning GRAND DAD. He looks incensed at Odyssey's existence. He yells his battle cry, "FLEENSTONES!", and... jumps on Odyssey several times? Boing... "FLEENSTONES!"... Boing... "FLEENSTONES!"... Boing... "FLEENSTONES!" It actually looks like it's working.

Grand Dad, sadly, then returns to the land of memes. Perhaps his time will come once more later in the game.

TODOKETE 4/25
nice >:] 8/10 (+1 from Cyanogynist and Murphmario)
Odyssey takes 16,000 damage, before staring at Grand Dad. and muttering sevens of some sort!

Odyssey looks at its fallen comrade. Oh, how soon the Horseless Headless Handless Humpless Horrorless Horsemann died! It could have been so fresh, so cool and new, but you just had to foil the Godmodder's plans by killing it! The good news is that Odyssey is an abomination made of Mario caps, and simply wishes to expand, and expand, or something of the sort.

Odyssey uses Consumption. It bursts into a red fabric, and nulls all shields / trump steaks, before a hand reaches out, wretched and concorted and made of caps, before expelling a fragment of itself, which is to say, a cap. Juicebox is likely fine with their new cap for a second, until it bursts into red fabric, and eats them. The part of Juicebox that was consumed is carried off to Odyssey, before Odyssey becomes stronger and stronger, gaining titanium spikes across its whole body. 1 damage, +10,000 HP to Odyssey in addition, to something... special.

The Godmodder decides that he should really get into the thievery business, and steal some hearts. He runs through a series of train stations representing the collective's wants, dodging trains and killing people's desires, before finding a train station that corresponds to Generic! He takes out some random Perfectly Generic Object, runs out of the train station, throws it into a random lava pit, and laments something about waifu simulators! 1 damage to Generic! He then feeds the PGO to Odyssey, healing it for 9,000 HP!

Bosses Killed: 1.

Jondanger23 [AG] HP: 1/2.
[insert generic username] [AG] HP: 1/2.
Battlefury13 [AG] HP: 0/2.
TrickleJest [AG] HP: 1/2.
Cyanogynist [AG] HP: 2/2.
Thartler [AG] HP: 2/2.
YveltalGaming [AG] HP: 2/2.
Sir Juicebox [AG] HP: 1/2.
Murphmario [AG] HP: 2/2.
Crystalcat [AG] HP: 1/2.

DathVader [N] HP: 1/2.

Horseless Headless Horsemann [BOSS] HP: 0/80,000. It Is: Thartler + YveltalGaming. It Comes: II.

Odyssey [BOSS] HP: 24,000/90,000. Consumption: I. Assailant: I. NX: III.

The Godmodder [GM] HP: 121/125.

Last edited:
[AG]
Stats:

Charges:
Quest for Glory: (17/30)
The Light of New Chronicles of Anti-Godmodders: (10/40)

"Gonna damage you anyway, Godmodder... Heh heh heh." As short as I stopped speaking words, I realized, the Odyssey needs to kick it's own calendar. Then I cause a bunch of kick - Falcon Kick, Mod-like kick, Roundhouse kick and High Jump Kick (Yep, that's a Pokemon move). I combine these four to get Falcon Roundhouse Jump 'KICK!', which will exactly disconnect Odyssey, with very nasty burns, concussion and deaf. And forget about me having mercy. If it ever goes back, I stab, kick, trash, and do everything bad to Odyssey - being an All-Out-Pummeling v 2.0. And, I casually throw diagnose of heart cancer. Yep, that'll give him heart attack. Then, I chop it's head with Killer's Axe.

+1 to crystal and cyan
1/50
1/50

A screaming man fall from the sky... it's a bird! It's a plane! NO I JUST TOLD YOU MORONS ITS A SCREAMING MAN FALLING FROM THE SKY. In fact, this screaming man falling from the sky appaers to be slightly different from the usual... oh, no, wait. It's just Piono using the same old tired self-insert he uses in every game. Piono bounces off a cloud, then a mountain, then a lightning bolt, and then lands on Odyssey, where he explodes violently into many pieces, also causing Odyssey to explode violently into many pieces, because that's the kind of game this is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom