Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Should I change the amount of time you guys have to post?

• Give us 1 extra day, giving us 2 days to post! I want my posts to be worth more!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Keep it with 1 day for us to post? I want to get in as many posts as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I cheat in the game of baseball by throwing said baseball at MrMirrorMan's head... and setting it on fire!
Mastering Drunken Fist:5/20
Healing Potion:5/5
Regeneration Potion:5/5
Not updating charges because already counted turn missed.
+1 to DathVader

MURPHMARIO [AA]
HP:
20/20
Charges:
Terra Beam: 1/5
Empty Charge Slot

I get spawned onto the server. Mad that my play session of *insert random game here* was interrupted, I decide to climb up a nearby tree. I take my Terra Blade out once I'm at the top of the tree and start charging a sword beam to strike the Acolyte with.

3/25 I Need A Weapon
2/20 Knives are Sharp

I pull out a fun, and force A Spear Mook to share the fun with his comrades. Then the fun explodes

The fun deals 3 damage to the two weaker Spear Mooks!

[PA] 14/20 HP I clear my throat a bit, swish around some water in my mouth, swallow the water, then scream "STOP!!!" Everyone does so, looking at me. I walk on over to Ninjatwist_ he looks at me cautiously, before I start instruction him on his pose. "Shift your foot, you left one, over to the left 3 cm, raise you hands, yes both of them, shift you fight foot back just a bit more. Straighten your back, straighter. Good." After all of this, Ninjatwist_ looks to be in a JoJo pose, confused as to why he just did this. "Now, for the last thing you need to do is, look surprised." I then strike before he can react, kicking him in the. . .shin. A turn around pointing at, everyone really. "YOU WERE EXPECTING A NUT SHOT, BUT IT WAS I, A KICK TO THE SHIN!." I then walk over back behind the shield mooks, everyone still staring at me, before I clap and declare that "the violence may continue." Every one more or less follows.
4/25 Simplicity
4/25 Complexity.

Ninjatwist_ manages to react before you can score an impact, dodging out of your leg's reach! You don't manage to hit anything.

5/25 perceptual crystal- exact mechanics to be decided, general idea is a defensive item that generates power over time. if it has [arbitraynumber] energy and i am struck by enough power to pierce that, it will instead protect my items for me at the cost of [arbitrarynumber] energy, regardless of whether or not i'd lose them (IE: lose power even if i win the 'keep item' roll.]
5/25 linear growth crystal- no useful abilitys, but its strength grows linearly with time up to a cap, eventually will get abilitys via other charges. the only available ability is "semipermanence- you may keep this item on death once every 20 (-5 every for every [cooldownperiod] rounds this existed, until 10.) rounds
+ to GoldHero101

I object to my hand damage on the grounds that minecraft doesn't have that, and this is a minecraft server, before proceeding to get into the pillars shade,and dig a trench within said shade, piling up all the sand i move next to the pillar, still in the shade. if the pile is tall enough , i climb to the pillar and get the crate. otherwise, I look around more.

Judging by the masses of extra mobs, this server's probably heavily modded. If it is, how far it's gone probably unknown.

You manage to find some shelter in the shade of the pillar, but you can't dig a trench at the moment, since your hands are quite painful to use. However, you do manage to find a pickaxe stuck inside the pillar... will you try dislodge it?

doomsday_clock = 1
doomsday_clock_finished = 25
while True:
if(doomsday_clock == doomsday_clock_finished)
print("Doomsday clock finished.")
else
doomsday_clock = doomsday_clock + 1

tl;dr Doomsday Clock 1/25

I summon a chair with my psychic powers and sit in it.
"Alright, here's the deal."
"Chaos..."
"You give me a reason to want to help you, I'll help you. You give me a reason to want to attack you, I attack you."
"Then again, I'm kind of unpredictable, so make of that as--"

"HI! I'm your new best friend!"
"Oh god, not another one."

Note: If you need to refer to my personalities individually, they are known as Core (yellow), Unstable (red with strikethrough), and Friendly (orange).

Also, yes, Core is neutral. Some of the others aren't, though (but none of the ones introduced right now).

You charge your charges and play your roleplay.

Splat Roller: 5/10
Splattershot: 5/5

Thank youp! A splattershot lands in my hand and enters my inventory.

Inventory:

Splattershot: Assault Rifle, 7 base damage, inflicts Inked on 25% chance.

Inked: An effect inflicted by every Splatoon weapon. Lowers accuracy by 10%.

Alright, this is a five-charge weapon, so the base damage can't be too high. I'll make it so that Inked has more of an effect, though.

I think you missed this :p.
I whack the weakest Mook over the head with my Shotgun... BULLETS ARE OVERRATED!
Mastering Drunken Fist:4/20
Healing Potion:4/5
Regeneration Potion:4/5

You deal 6 damage to the weakest Spear Mook! This attack Dazes it and leaves it open to a fatal strike!

Doomsday Clock is 3/25.
Modus Persönlichkeit is 2/25.

"Hey, Acolyte, what's with the sour look? Is something wrong?"
"He's a villain."
"No one's truly bad. I bet he can still redeem himself."
"Hm. You do have a point--OH GOD NO"
"*gibberish*"

I twitch unsettlingly.

(Yes, it's intended to be red.)

You play your roleplay.

6/25 perceptual crystal- exact mechanics to be decided, general idea is a defensive item that generates power over time. if it has [arbitraynumber] energy and i am struck by enough power to pierce that, it will instead protect my items for me at the cost of [arbitrarynumber] energy, regardless of whether or not i'd lose them (IE: lose power even if i win the 'keep item' roll.]
6/25 linear growth crystal- no useful abilitys, but its strength grows linearly with time up to a cap, eventually will get abilitys via other charges. the only available ability is "semipermanence- you may keep this item on death once every 20 (-5 every for every [cooldownperiod] rounds this existed, until 10.) rounds
+ to dathvader in hopes of getting +'s back

if the pile wasn't tall enough, I dig that hole i was making already, taking more sand from it to make the pile i'm using to climb be even taller. if it was tall enough, i just look around more while staying in the shade.

Because you can't dig currently, you stay in the shade, away from the debilitating waves of the sun.

I make DathVader a very comfy chair... which fires rocks at random low health Mooks.
Mastering Drunken Fist:5/21
Regeneration Potion:5/5 (Some bog standard healing items
)
+1 to TrickleJest

You strike the 4-HP Spear Mook again, dealing the finishing blow to it!

Healing items added.

I combine my charges (or if I can't do that, I summon an entity with I and buff it with II (or if I can't do that, I summon an entity with I)).
The entity is called Distractimus Maximus and it has 0 ATK with increased HP.
It poses a threat to existence for some reason, so the PGs pretty much have to kill it. :mspa:

If I can still attack afterwards, I look the Acolyte straight in his eyes.
I clap once.
Then twice.
Then I clap thrice.
And then I begin tap-dancing. That's it.
I don't even damage him.
I just tap-dance.
I'm pretty bad at it, but I think I'll learn eventually.

I - 6/20
II - 4/20

+1 to Emerald

Alright, judging by how I'm interpreting this right now, you throw in all your charge points to create Distractus Maximus- however, he must wait a turn to get targeted or act.

The Acolyte is so confused by your attack that it confuses him for the turn, rendering him incapable of doing anything meaningful.

[PA] 14/20 HP I force Ninjatwist_ into a baseball when no one is looking, and then propose that we all have a game of baseball. Ninjatwist_ suffers as expected.
5/25 Simplicity
5/25 Complexity.

Nobody decides to play a game of baseball, and thus Ninjatwist_ remains unharmed.

I cheat in the game of baseball by throwing said baseball at MrMirrorMan's head... and setting it on fire!
Mastering Drunken Fist:5/20
Regeneration Potion:5/5
Not updating charges because already counted turn missed.
+1 to DathVader

One of the Shield Mooks takes the hit! That Mook suffers 3 damage and starts Burning!

I scan the trees. Maybe a makeshift bow could be made?

4/25 Inferno Stick
4/25 Staff of Ice

Sadly, there aren't many trees within a good distance. You're on a beach, mind you. Also, if you put sufficient creativity into an attack, it'll gain bonuses, which can make even unmodified attacks passable.

MURPHMARIO [AA]
HP:
20/20
Charges:
Terra Beam: 1/5
Empty Charge Slot

I get spawned onto the server. Mad that my play session of *insert random game here* was interrupted, I decide to climb up a nearby tree. I take my Terra Blade out once I'm at the top of the tree and start charging a sword beam to strike the Acolyte with.

You declare your faction as Anti-Acolyte! Charging is a free action, so feel free to act and charge at the same time.

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_ withdraws from the Spear Mooks and uses his combat pistol to fire two bursts at the Assault Rifle Mooks! Both bursts hit, resulting in an 18-damage killshot!

The Spear Mooks deal 4 damage to Pricey12345's PC! He's protected from much of the damage by his Helm of the Juggernaut!

The Assault Rifle Mooks fire back at Ninjatwist_, but they only manage to deal 2 damage through Ninjatwist_'s Plot Armor and natural dodge chance!
The Shield Mooks continue to hunker down, protecting MrMirrorMan.

The Acolyte is temporarily confused by Trickle's tap dance.

Distractus Maximus arrives to the battlefield.

========[JOE's Sidequest]========

You've landed somewhere in the desert. It's still daytime, you'd better find shelter fast.

====[The Battlefield]====
A shoreline reaching down the coast.

ender 2 [AA] HP: 18/20. Overload: 2/15.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 16/20.
auyuengyat/sunnyau [AA] HP: 17/20.
ConsumerOfAll [AA] HP: 20/20.
Emerald_Mann [AA] HP: 20/20.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 20/20.
TrickleJest [AA] HP: 20/20.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (13/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +2, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun)
Healing Potion (Heals 8 HP to the target entity when used)
Regeneration Potion (Grants Regeneration (4 HP gained per turn) to the target entity when used)

Pricey12345
Helm of the Juggernaut §¶ [Cooldown: IIIIII] (+1 Speed Value and 30% damage reduction when equipped on an enemy, using this item boosts this value to 60% and the wearer's attacks always hit twice for 2 turns)

auyuengyat
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)

ConsumerOfAll
Tank Artillery Tube §¶ [Cooldown: II] (Deals 12 damage to an enemy and 4 damage to its surroundings as splash)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x3) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

MrMirrorMan [PA] HP: 14/20.

GoldHero101 [N] HP: 20/20.
DathVader [N?] HP: 20/20.

GoldHero101
Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))

Itinerary Objectives:

Anti-Acolyte:
Damage the Acolyte as much as you can!
Draw aggro away from Ninjatwist_ and yourselves! This can be easily done with quickly-charged entities!

Pro-Acolyte:
Fight Ninjatwist_ and the Player Entities!

Dropped Items:
Welcome to the Looting Gallery! Only one item can be looted from this at a time and are anyone's for the taking.
No items have been dropped.

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 9/20. Plot Armor: 40% Reduction.
  • Shortsaber §¶ (Base Damage: +2, can attack twice)
  • Beretta 93R Pistol §¶ (Base Damage: 4, Burst Fire (Fire up to 2 shots with the damage of 3 shots each burst))
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.

Distractus Maximus [AA] HP: 50/50. Cannot attack, gets targeted first.

Spear Mooks [PA] HP: 0/16, 10/16,16/16 (x3).

Assault Rifle Mooks [PA] HP: 0/16, 16/16 (x5).

Shield Mooks [PA] HP: 8/16 Burning (1 damage over time), 16/16 (x3). Protecting MrMirrorMan. Shielding.

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 82/100. Dark Magic Meter: 100%. Kills: 20.

====[The Desert]====
A flat desert devoid of defining features. Houses JOE's sidequest.

JOEbob [N] HP: 16/20. Hurting hands!

Cactus (x2) (Crafting ingredient)

You should scan this area for anything of note! It should be easy because of the flat terrain.

Items of Interest:
Sandstone Pillar (Provides shade)
Outcropping Crate (May contain supplies!)
Pickaxe (Lodged in the pillar?)

The rest of the objects are unknown. Scan the area to find more!

Last edited:
[PA] 14/20 HP I point out that Ninjatwist_ was in the baseball that was light on fire, so he should be burning to, and by ender 2 saying that he cheats in the game of baseball contradicting the fact that a game wasn't played, Ninjatwist_ is hurt by the power of reasoning! I then decide to attach Distractus Maximus to Ninjatwist_ with the power of Duct Tape and Superglue. "Yes, this is perfect." Gazing at the duct tape/ superglue art monstrosity I have made.
6/25 Simplicity
6/25 Complexity.

Last edited:
6/25 Doomsday Clock
5/25 Modus Persönlichkeit
+ASSIST JOEbob

"Ack. I didn't know that could happen."
"Ah well. Mirror, you're starting to annoy me, so face the price."

"Come ON! He's a nice guy, probably!"
"Shut. Up."
"Aboleths..."

Several jets come out of the chair and lift it into the air. I fly the chair over to MrMirrorMan and turn the jets to full blast. Results are predictable. I then land the chair back where it was.

I summon a mirror and tell the weak Mooks to look in it. They are entranced and fail to notice the grenades underneath their feet. BOOM!
Mastering Drunken Fist:6/21
Summoning Ring of Flamestrike:1/15
Summoning Red Shirts:1/5

8/25 perceptual crystal- exact mechanics to be decided, general idea is a defensive item that generates power over time. if it has [arbitraynumber] energy and i am struck by enough power to pierce that, it will instead protect my items for me at the cost of [arbitrarynumber] energy, regardless of whether or not i'd lose them (IE: lose power even if i win the 'keep item' roll.] + dv
8/25 linear growth crystal- no useful abilitys, but its strength grows linearly with time up to a cap, eventually will get abilitys via other charges. the only available ability is "semipermanence- you may keep this item on death once every 20 (-5 every for every [cooldownperiod] rounds this existed, until 10.) rounds + dv
+ to dathvader

I become very annoyed at my hurting hands status for stopping me from doing anything, and check the pickaxe's hight on the pillar. if it is high enough to do so, I use it as a step to knock over the crate. if it does not seem to be high enough, I instead drink a healing potion so my hands will stop preventing me from doing things becaus dey hrit.

I one-tap a weak Mook with my Shotgun
Mastering Drunken Fist:7/21
Summoning Ring of Flamestrike:2/15
Summoning Red Shirts:2/5
+1 TrickleJest

[PA] 14/20 HP It turns out that the mirror ender 2 summoned in their first post was me, as I am a mirror, and fit the requirements for summoning a mirror. I take the grenade under my feet and give it to Distractus Maximus and Ninjatwist_. Results are explosive.
7/25 Simplicity
7/25 Complexity.

Last edited:
MURPHMARIO [AA]
HP: 20/20
Charges:
Terra Beam: 2/5
Empty Charge Slot
I run towards some Shield Mooks, only to turn around before they strike me, and I hit MrMirrorMan while the Mooks are distracted.

4/25 I Need A Weapon
3/20 Knives are Sharp

I grab a nearby hammer and slam it into a Shield Mook. Funny thing about hammers, they don't rely on a sharp edge, so blocking them tends to be less effective

9/25 perceptual crystal- exact mechanics to be decided, general idea is a defensive item that generates power over time. if it has [arbitraynumber] energy and i am struck by enough power to pierce that, it will instead protect my items for me at the cost of [arbitrarynumber] energy, regardless of whether or not i'd lose them (IE: lose power even if i win the 'keep item' roll.]
9/25 linear growth crystal- no useful abilitys, but its strength grows linearly with time up to a cap, eventually will get abilitys via other charges. the only available ability is "semipermanence- you may keep this item on death once every 20 (-5 every for every [cooldownperiod] rounds this existed, until 10.) rounds
+ to dathvader
with my no-longer-hurting-hands, if i don't have the crate yet, I grab the pickaxe out of the pillar and swing, breaking a piece of sandstone, and reach back, holding the pick such as to have its tip be furthest from me, before tossing it at the pillar, and the spinning pickaxe hits a sandstone piece, bouncing off into the air and breaking the stone, and it flys away, and I jump, catching it and somersaulting in midair, tossing the pick back at the pillar. it hits another sandstone block as I skid across the ground, though luckily in the shade, and breaks that block, before falling back downwards. due to a peculiarity of its spin and the winds, it embeds itself right back into the same spot it was in before. somehow. Skill! or luck. or descendancy.
otherwise, I just dig a pit in the sand for shelter from possible sandstorms.

MURPHMARIO [AA]
Charges:
Terra Beam: 3/5
Empty Charge Slot
I blindside a Sniper Mook, stabbing it in the back, then I dive into the ocean before it notices me. Once out of my general direction, I head back to where the other AAs are.

[PA] 14/20 HP I point out that Ninjatwist_ was in the baseball that was light on fire, so he should be burning to, and by ender 2 saying that he cheats in the game of baseball contradicting the fact that a game wasn't played, Ninjatwist_ is hurt by the power of reasoning! I then decide to attach Distractus Maximus to Ninjatwist_ with the power of Duct Tape and Superglue. "Yes, this is perfect." Gazing at the duct tape/ superglue art monstrosity I have made.
6/25 Simplicity
6/25 Complexity.

Ninjatwist_ will be slowed this turn and have his Speed Value reduced by 1! Distractus Maximus, on the other hand, doesn't care about the object being stuck to it.

6/25 Doomsday Clock
5/25 Modus Persönlichkeit
+ASSIST JOEbob

"Ack. I didn't know that could happen."
"Ah well. Mirror, you're starting to annoy me, so face the price."

"Come ON! He's a nice guy, probably!"
"Shut. Up."
"Aboleths..."

Several jets come out of the chair and lift it into the air. I fly the chair over to MrMirrorMan and turn the jets to full blast. Results are predictable. I then land the chair back where it was.

One of the Shield Mooks takes the hit! This Shield Mook takes 2 damage and starts Burning!

I summon a mirror and tell the weak Mooks to look in it. They are entranced and fail to notice the grenades underneath their feet. BOOM!
Mastering Drunken Fist:6/21
Summoning Ring of Flamestrike:1/15
Summoning Red Shirts:1/5

You deal 3 damage to two of the Assault Rifle Mooks!

8/25 perceptual crystal- exact mechanics to be decided, general idea is a defensive item that generates power over time. if it has [arbitraynumber] energy and i am struck by enough power to pierce that, it will instead protect my items for me at the cost of [arbitrarynumber] energy, regardless of whether or not i'd lose them (IE: lose power even if i win the 'keep item' roll.] + dv
8/25 linear growth crystal- no useful abilitys, but its strength grows linearly with time up to a cap, eventually will get abilitys via other charges. the only available ability is "semipermanence- you may keep this item on death once every 20 (-5 every for every [cooldownperiod] rounds this existed, until 10.) rounds + dv
+ to dathvader

I become very annoyed at my hurting hands status for stopping me from doing anything, and check the pickaxe's hight on the pillar. if it is high enough to do so, I use it as a step to knock over the crate. if it does not seem to be high enough, I instead drink a healing potion so my hands will stop preventing me from doing things becaus dey hrit.

You could try wrenching it out with your foot or something like that.

WIth all the healing power you can muster, you can heal yourself for 2 HP. Your hands still suffer from the cactus pricks, though.

I one-tap a weak Mook with my Shotgun
Mastering Drunken Fist:7/21
Summoning Ring of Flamestrike:2/15
Summoning Red Shirts:2/5
+1 TrickleJest

With the damage you can do with one shot, you can deal 6 damage to a Spear Mook! This deals enough damage to kill it within the next attack.

[PA] 14/20 HP It turns out that the mirror ender 2 summoned in their first post was me, as I am a mirror, and fit the requirements for summoning a mirror. I take the grenade under my feet and give it to Distractus Maximus and Ninjatwist_. Results are explosive.
7/25 Simplicity
7/25 Complexity.

Ninjatwist_ manages to kick the grenade closer to Distractus Maximus, protecting himself from harm! Distractus Maximus suffers 3 damage.

MURPHMARIO [AA]
Charges:
Terra Beam: 2/5
Empty Charge Slot
I run towards some Shield Mooks, only to turn around before they strike me, and I hit MrMirrorMan while the Mooks are distracted.

Surprisingly, your attack makes it through. 3 damage to Mirror!

4/25 I Need A Weapon
3/20 Knives are Sharp

I grab a nearby hammer and slam it into a Shield Mook. Funny thing about hammers, they don't rely on a sharp edge, so blocking them tends to be less effective

I like the direct approach. While your attack only does a reduced 2 damage, it does manage to Stun the Shield Mook, preventing him from defending anything of worth!

9/25 perceptual crystal- exact mechanics to be decided, general idea is a defensive item that generates power over time. if it has [arbitraynumber] energy and i am struck by enough power to pierce that, it will instead protect my items for me at the cost of [arbitrarynumber] energy, regardless of whether or not i'd lose them (IE: lose power even if i win the 'keep item' roll.]
9/25 linear growth crystal- no useful abilitys, but its strength grows linearly with time up to a cap, eventually will get abilitys via other charges. the only available ability is "semipermanence- you may keep this item on death once every 20 (-5 every for every [cooldownperiod] rounds this existed, until 10.) rounds
+ to dathvader
with my no-longer-hurting-hands, if i don't have the crate yet, I grab the pickaxe out of the pillar and swing, breaking a piece of sandstone, and reach back, holding the pick such as to have its tip be furthest from me, before tossing it at the pillar, and the spinning pickaxe hits a sandstone piece, bouncing off into the air and breaking the stone, and it flys away, and I jump, catching it and somersaulting in midair, tossing the pick back at the pillar. it hits another sandstone block as I skid across the ground, though luckily in the shade, and breaks that block, before falling back downwards. due to a peculiarity of its spin and the winds, it embeds itself right back into the same spot it was in before. somehow. Skill! or luck. or descendancy.
otherwise, I just dig a pit in the sand for shelter from possible sandstorms.

Your hands are still quite painful. You can try dislodging the pickaxe with your feet, though.

MURPHMARIO [AA]
Charges:
Terra Beam: 3/5
Empty Charge Slot
I blindside a Sniper Mook, stabbing it in the back, then I dive into the ocean before it notices me. Once out of my general direction, I head back to where the other AAs are.

Since there aren't any Sniper Rifle Mooks on the battlefield yet, I'm assuming you're meaning the Assault Rifle Mooks.

You deal 4 damage to one of the Assault Rifle Mooks!

Tell me what base damage should be for Splattershot.

7/10 Splat Roller

Well, I just gave it base damage. Also, charging's a free action, so feel free to act or even start your own sidequest if need be.

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

The Spear Mooks focus on Distractimus Maximus, dealing 8 damage to it!

Ninjatwist_ quickly meditates to steel his nerves during the battle. He heals 2 HP!

The Assault Rifle Mooks fire at Distractimus Maximus, dealing 8 damage to it!
The Shield Mooks continue to hunker down, protecting MrMirrorMan.

The Acolyte throws a little bit of damage at Distractus Maximus! He deals a meager 7.

The Shield Mook continues to burn and regains focus.

========[JOE's Sidequest]========

Nothing random happens, although on further inspection the ledge crate appears to have medical supplies stored in it! It's now critical to get that crate open.

====[The Battlefield]====
A shoreline reaching down the coast.

ender 2 [AA] HP: 18/20. Overload: 2/15.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 16/20.
auyuengyat/sunnyau [AA] HP: 17/20.
ConsumerOfAll [AA] HP: 20/20.
Emerald_Mann [AA] HP: 20/20.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 20/20.
TrickleJest [AA] HP: 20/20.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (13/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +2, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun)
Healing Potion (Heals 8 HP to the target entity when used)
Regeneration Potion (Grants Regeneration (4 HP gained per turn) to the target entity when used)

Pricey12345
Helm of the Juggernaut §¶ [Cooldown: IIIIII] (+1 Speed Value and 30% damage reduction when equipped on an enemy, using this item boosts this value to 60% and the wearer's attacks always hit twice for 2 turns)

auyuengyat
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)

ConsumerOfAll
Tank Artillery Tube §¶ [Cooldown: II] (Deals 12 damage to an enemy and 4 damage to its surroundings as splash)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x3) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

MrMirrorMan [PA] HP: 11/20.

GoldHero101 [N] HP: 20/20.
DathVader [N?] HP: 20/20.

GoldHero101
Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))

Itinerary Objectives:

Anti-Acolyte:
Damage the Acolyte as much as you can!
Draw aggro away from Ninjatwist_ and yourselves! This can be easily done with quickly-charged entities!

Pro-Acolyte:
Fight Ninjatwist_ and the Player Entities!

Dropped Items:
Welcome to the Looting Gallery! Only one item can be looted from this at a time and are anyone's for the taking.
No items have been dropped.

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 11/20. Plot Armor: 40% Reduction. Slowed (-1 Speed Value while affected, 1/1)
  • Shortsaber §¶ (Base Damage: +2, can attack twice)
  • Beretta 93R Pistol §¶ (Base Damage: 4, Burst Fire (Fire up to 2 shots with the damage of 3 shots each burst))
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.

Distractus Maximus [AA] HP: 24/50. Cannot attack, gets targeted first.

Spear Mooks [PA] HP: 0/16, 4/16,16/16 (x3).

Assault Rifle Mooks [PA] HP: 0/16, 12/16, 13/16 (x2), 16/16 (x2).

Shield Mooks [PA] HP: 5/16 Burning (1 damage over time, 1/2) Stunned (Cannot Act, 1/1), 14/16 Burning (1 damage over time, 2/2), 16/16 (x2). Protecting MrMirrorMan. Shielding.

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 82/100. Dark Magic Meter: 100%. Kills: 20.

====[The Desert]====
A flat desert devoid of defining features. Houses JOE's sidequest.

JOEbob [N] HP: 18/20. Hurting hands!

Cactus (x2) (Crafting ingredient)

You should scan this area for anything of note! It should be easy because of the flat terrain.

Items of Interest:
Sandstone Pillar (Provides shade)
Outcropping Crate (May contain supplies!)
Pickaxe (Lodged in the pillar?)

The rest of the objects are unknown. Scan the area to find more!

Last edited:
[PA] 11/20 HP I decide to not be so elegant with my attacks anymore, and decide to go for the jugular of Distractus Maximus, using more than a bit of barbed wire and needles to make my point
8/25 Simplicity
8/25 Complexity.

Last edited:
I shoot the four health Spear Mook with my Shotgun; hopefully sending it to an early grave.
Mastering Drunken Fist:8/21
Summoning Ring of Flamestrike:3/15
Summoning Red Shirts:3/5
+1 TrickleJest

10/25 perceptual crystal- exact mechanics to be decided, general idea is a defensive item that generates power over time. if it has [arbitraynumber] energy and i am struck by enough power to pierce that, it will instead protect my items for me at the cost of [arbitrarynumber] energy, regardless of whether or not i'd lose them (IE: lose power even if i win the 'keep item' roll.]
10/25 linear growth crystal- no useful abilitys, but its strength grows linearly with time up to a cap, eventually will get abilitys via other charges. the only available ability is "semipermanence- you may keep this item on death once every 20 (-5 every for every [cooldownperiod] rounds this existed, until 10.) rounds
+ to goldhero101

I look at my still-hurting hands, then at the the pickaxe. IF the pickaxe can be used as a stepping stone to reach the crate and push it off the spire, I do so. otherwise, I heal my GORRILAING hands already! with like a bandage or healing potion or something.

I put the burning Mook out of its misery by freezing it in a block of ice. The rapid change in temperature causes his hands and feet to fall off (probably) and die.
Mastering Drunken Fist:9/21
Summoning Ring of Flamestrike:4/15
Summoning Red Shirts:4/5
+1 TrickleJest

Back
Top Bottom