Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Should I change the amount of time you guys have to post?

• Give us 1 extra day, giving us 2 days to post! I want my posts to be worth more!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Keep it with 1 day for us to post? I want to get in as many posts as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry I'm a day late! I had some assignments to do last night, which unfortunately took up quite a bit of my time.

Hoping that everyone had a

I make Double Time and Half-Time free to use.

I attack the cannon emplacement and then attach my rubber chicken to the bridge. It then, to my surprise, inflates to massive size and builds up a large part of the bridge.

The Search For The Power Surging Artifact: 3/25

(+1 to sunnyau)

You deal 2 damage to the Autocannon Emplacement! You also add +4 to Bridge progress!

I use a miecraft command block to fill the chasam with water

I'm guessing that's supposed to help the bridge along, so sure! The water makes some of the stuff in the chasm float upwards, where you grab it and add +4 to bridge progress!

You like math, eh?
Well too bad!
Time to do something with no math!
I’m gonna hurl a nice, big, heavy philosophy textbook at the flak gunner...’s spotter.

Oh right charges are a thing!: 1/10

Ooh, philosophy? Nice.

You deal 8 damage to the Flak Cannon Emplacement, knocking out the Spotter!

Tell you what... since nobody is using the double time machine, I'll do it myself. I give Double Time to EEY. I give Half-time to Algot since he has no charges.

Also +1 to EEY, which is also doubled by double time (right?)

The Search For The Power Surging Artifact: 4/25

Hmm, alright, you distribute those... if they choose to claim it this turn. Otherwise, you charge your charges.

I Fill the whole chasam with the decimal places of pi 3.14 <π-SNIPPED!>

How could you recite π without reciting its last digit, 4?

Despite not taking π's last digit into account, the many digits of π that you have combine to form part of the bridge, adding +6 to bridge progress!

Huh, I get the Staff of time, right?
I stand still for it to come. When it comes to 20 meters of me, I cast a Back Time spell to get it back to the time it starts to chase me. Indefinite chases?
The insult to this timebending thing? I cast my Staff of Elements when I get my chance, in order to make it's chase so tiring.

High Magical Orb 3/25
Handheld Beacon Flag 3/25
(Thanks, Sky! +1 to you)

You do not gain a second attack, but you deal 9 damage to the Tiger Beetle anyways! You also apply some heavy Burning to it. With that healing option, you might be able to stall it out! I outlined your healing option below in Meditation enabled. I also made it so that it formally recognizes permadeath for this sidequest! Of course, I'll try not to make it so that would matter.

Suddenly, Uncle pierces time and space again. He looks incredibly angry. He destroys the bridge and then proceeds to tear reality apart.

Now we're all just consciousnesses floating around in an infinite void.

Nothingness: ∞/∞

(+∞ from Sunnyau)

<BLANKSNIPPED!>

I remove everyone's VR headsets that I snuck on while nobody was looking.

Happy April Fool's day.

The Search For The Power Surging Artifact: 6/25 (+2)

Woah, huh. Spooky. Ninjatwist_ wakes up disoriented!

Also, this is a triple post, but I'll let it slide, since I was a day late. You charge your charges, and happy April Fools' day!

Alright, and to make sure it won’t bother us, let’s grab all the ‘9’s from Algot’s post and use them as any good Game & Watch main would: to destroy my enemies utterly. Specifically the Flak gun.
...Man I love that sound effect.

Oh right charges are a thing!: 5/10 [+2 from Sky High, charge rate boosted by Double Time]

And, as thanks: +1 to Sky High.

Yeah, that sound effect's great! I love it- shame I only hear it when I'm on the receiving end of it- I don't play too many characters that can cause that "PING!" sound, and only pick up Game and Watch occasionally.

You deal 9 damage to the Flak Cannon Emplacement, enough to overkill it by 3 damage! Let's say you used the 3 points of damage to extend your range that far.

I literally have no idea what you’re saying so I’m just gonna give up on this

Aww, that's a shame. Sadly, forum games aren't exactly that newcomer-friendly.

If you need to talk with me privately, I'd be glad to help decipher this format for you.

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_ places down some defensive sandstone siderails along the edge of the bridge like a true old school PVP bridger, giving a 40% block chance to any attack. This can be increased by consciously hiding behind it!

He also fires a single shell at one of the Rifle Mooks with the Reclaimed Autocannon Turret for 6 damage!

The Rifle Mooks fire upon Sky High and EEU for 4 damage each!

The Gloople Nest summons two Glooples! If you own it, feel free to tell me any more possible spawns! Annoying foes isn't 100% of the strategy if you can't have anyone take advantage of annoyed foes!

Some Automatic Mooks come in from the side of the field and take aim!

========[JOE's Sidequest Events]========

Your sidequest's getting removed for now- if you want to recover it, it's on Page 79.

========[sunnyau's Sidequest Events]========

The Tiger Beetle grabs you for 4 damage! Jawlock increases to 1/2! Somehow, it being ignited deals no additional effect.

The Tiger Beetle takes Burning damage!

========[Sockmonkey367''s Sidequest Events]========

water_proof2112 lets you enter their house and you take a peek in their food chest. Nobody here knows how to make a corn dog- if you're willing to experiment, you could cook one up yourself. There's even a good pot here...

====[The Battlefield]====
A somewhat hilly desert, with dunes stretching into the distance. Dead vegetation is strewn around the area.
It's just you and the Acolyte here. Use this as an opportunity to get in some damage!

Player Characters:

Blinky101/ender 2 [AA] HP: 18/24.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Emerald Mann [AA] HP: 24/24.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 24/24.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 20/24.
MrMirrorMan [AA] HP: 24/24.
plague126 [AA] HP: 24/24.
bognog04 [AA] HP: 24/24.
SteelSt0rmMaster [AA] HP: 24/24.
Tarhalindur [AA] HP: 24/24.
darkmega5 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Mythic/Nemean Lion [AA] HP: 24/24.
variant [AA] HP: 24/24.
Crimsion McBlack [AA] HP: 24/24.
Thartler [AA] HP: 24/24.
Sky High/Xor [AA] HP: 20/24.
tzaoray [AA] HP: 24/24
FlamingFlapjacks [AA] HP: 24/24.
Moses Da Vinci [AA] HP: 24/24.
cb18212 [AA] HP: 24/24.
TheSpelukner/Artheus [AA] HP: 24/24.
Halt [AA] HP: 24/24.
Algot [AA] HP: 24/24.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (1/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +0, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun up to 12)
Healing Totem [Recharge: II] (Heals 3 Anti-Acolyte PCs for 2 HP when used)
EVader Double Lightsaber {G+1} (Base Damage: -1, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn, 10% passive dodge chance, increases to 30% when used)
Mandalorian Armor (20% damage reduction, targets must reroll dodge/block chances)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: User)

Mythic
Spell Book Sword [Level: 1/5][Next: 17/40 DMG] (Blade, Base Damage: +2, gains level upon dealing enough damage, +10% damage per level, upon reaching final level and damage thresholds, special move can be performed)

plague126
Argynth Tooth Bracelet §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII]
(Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

bognog04
Infinity Gauntlet (Base Damage: +1, can clear status effects and reverse any status effect damage done, can spend attack to apply Confused (50% chance to hurt self upon basic attack) to one entity)

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +1, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur^TM One-Use Meteor Shield (Consumable, 100% chance to completely block one meteor-based damage source)
Toy Gun (Inflicts Paralyzed (Speed Value lowered to 1, 60% miss chance) on an enemy when used)

tzaoray
Minigun (Base Damage: User)

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Deathstriker Staff [Rage Beam: IIII] (Base Damage: +2, Rage Beam deals 16 damage to a single enemy and charges upon kill or when the owner's entities die, can tun Flame Spirits into Deathstrikers or Spirit Animals as an action)
Rubber Chicken (???)
Melodica (Instrument, unknown)

cb18212
Iron Ore (Crafting ingredient) (x2)
Glitched Ore (Crafting ingredient) (x2)

Itinerary Objectives:
Get to the other side of the bridge! Building takes up an action and can be boosted with creativity. Charges also work to expand the bridge!
Defeat Mooks as you expand the bridge! They will take potshots at you if you try to build unchecked, so destroy them as you go!
Please note that the bridge is invulnerable and progress cannot be reversed.

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 48/50. Plot Armor: 0% Reduction. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:
Shortsaber (Blade, Base Damage: +2)
Beretta 93R Pistol (Pistol, Base Damage: User)
Efficiency I Iron Shovel (Club, Base Damage: User)

Abilities:
Falcon Slash: Attack twice with the Shortsaber.
Bulletstorm: Each shot with the Beretta 93R Pistol deals triple damage but causes triple recoil and has 10% less accuracy than a single shot.
Miracle Strike: Heal for damage dealt with the Shortsaber. +15% crit chance.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Guardian Crystal [AA] HP: 46/88. Protects 1 chosen entity from harm each turn, or randomly if not chosen.

Repaired Autocannon Turret [AA] HP: 12/12. Can be used to attack with a Base Damage 8 Pistol. Attack Range: 40% Bridge Progress.

Double Time [AA] HP: 30/30. Double Time (doubled self-charge rate) recipient: null! Half Time (1.5x damage, no self-charge rate) recipient: null! Cannot select the same player twice in a row!

Gloople Nest [AA] HP: 100/100. Glooples: 0. Spawn Rate: 2 Gloople per round.
Glooples [AA] HP: 4/4 (x4). Speed Value: 1. Sturdy, applies Paralyzed.
Speed Value: 1
Summons 1 Gloople from an array of stored Gloople types (below). Spawn rate increases until producing an elite monster at 18 Glooples per round.

Basic Gloople: 4 HP, 0 Base Damage, 1 Speed Value. Applies Paralyzed (40% miss chance, must reroll dodges, Speed Value lowered to 1) to the target for the round. Cannot be OHKOd- will survive with at least 1 HP if an attack would kill it from full health.

Bridge [AA] Progress: 50/100 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII].
Provides Cover (8/8 HP) (40% block chance to friendlies on the bridge)

Pistol Mooks [PA] HP: 12/12 (x2). Attack Range: 70% Bridge progress.

Rifle Mooks [PA] HP: 6/12, 12/12 (x3). Attack Range: 40% Bridge progress.

Automatic Mooks [PA] HP: 12/12 (x8). Attack Range: 50% Bridge progress.

Mook Flak Cannon Emplacement [PA] HP: 0/24. Attack Range: 30% Bridge progress. Spotter.

Acolyte Progress [AC] HP: 48/100. Kills: 28.

====[sunnyau's Sidequest: The Magical Forest]====
A mystical woodland full of otherworldly and etherial energy. Despite how there aren't many cherry blossoms, their leaves can be seen in the wind.

CHALLENGE: Permadeath enabled- dying in this sidequest will lock it for now. However, playing it safe is always an option.
SPECIAL: Meditation enabled- meditating will restore 8 HP to your character (can be boosted with creativity) and disengage all foes targeting you.

Current Zone: The Turquoise Pathway III.
Next To: The Turquoise Pathway II, The Turquoise Circle.

sunnyau [AA] HP: 20/24.
sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Staff of Elements {G+1} (Base Damage: -2, Attacks three times, 50% chance for an additional attack, 20% chance to apply Burning or Freezing (both 1 damage taken per turn, 2/2))
Staff of Time [Reverse Time: III] (Base Damage: User, Reverse Time heals an entity for 25% of the damage it took last turn when used)
Ironbark Warpmind Scepter (Base Damage: -2, +1 damage to enemies hit before with this weapon (stacks up to twice), applies Weakened (50% damage dealt penalty) for 1 turn)
Mana Crystal (Heals the user for 2 HP upon making a magical attack, once per turn, or Crafting Ingredient)
Pink Petal (Vibrantly colored petals, Crafting ingredient)
Three Point Star (Consumable, deals 8 damage to the opponent, 30% chance to deal double damage and cause Bleeding for two turns)
Bladereed Plants (x3) (Sharp, elongated blades of grass, Crafting Ingredient)

Giant Tiger Beetle [H] HP: 29/40. Jawlock: II. Burning (2 damage taken per turn, 1/2)
30% resistant to melee attacks.
Jawlock: Deal +50% Base damage every time you land a hit on the same target. Stacks up to twice.

(Joe's Sidequest has been removed to clean clutter- it was last on Page 79.)

====[Sockmonkey367's Sidequest: The Settlement]====
A lonesome settlement on the border between a plains and a forest, home to some players. You seem to have perturbed them with your peeking.

CHALLENGE: Permadeath enabled- dying in this sidequest will lock it for now. However, playing it safe is always an option.

Sockmonkey367 [AA] HP: 24/24.

Chief_Flintlock [N-P] HP: 20/20. Holding Iron Sword (+3 Attack damage), has Iron Chestplate (+20% damage resist)
water_proof2112 [N-P] HP: 20/20.
IceGirl87 [N-P] HP: 20/20. Holding Stone Sword (+2 Attack damage).
GoatLord999 [N-P] HP: 20/20.
Diplomacy: Neutral. Everything's calm so far.
Speed Value: 3

Houses: [Fancy House], [House 1], [House 2], [House 3], [Player inside].

House 1 Food Chest: Corn Meal, Eggs (x3), Wheat Flour, Sea Salt, Sugar, Baking Powder (rare), Milk, Olive Oil (rare), Beef Sausages (x8).

Look who's back.
NEW GLOOPLE TYPE UNLOCKED!
Biter
The actual attack gloople. Surprisingly effective in groups.
HP: 4/4.
Attack: 2.
No special traits.
ACTION
Use the Mook Flak Cannon Emplacement's scrap parts to continue bridge progress, while simultaneously trashtalking.

Last edited:
Hmmm...
We're at exactly 50%, so looks like the Automatic Mooks will start shooting now, won't they...
Well, let's deal with them in advance!
Alright, let's try....shooting earplugs into all of their guns.
...no, that's not effective enough, they'll just shoot through that.

Why not do something better?
Shoot entire steel spikes straight through their guns!
That should keep them busy.

Oh right charges are a thing!: 7/10 [Double Time currently active.]

@Sky High It's alright, wasn't using it for much anyway.
[also, the Flak Cannon is dead!]

Let's continue the assault on those Assault mooks, eh?
Throw a collection of wonderful grenades, bombs, and other explosives.
and set it off with a few more, reach critical mass and all.
kaaaabloooey.

Oh right charges are a thing!: 9/10 [+1 from Sky High]

+1 to Sky High

Post going out tomorrow!

I'll probably do some stuff this afternoon, so the post will be tomorrow. Be sure to get in your second posts if you haven't gotten the chance!

I summon in the Bow and blast the Rifle Mooks.

The Search For The Power Surging Artifact: 14/25 (+4)

(+1 to EEU)

The best defense is a good offense.

I channel extra energy into my Staff of Elements, with all the rage and resolve to make it's "attack method" a meat and whatever mess, in addition trying to not let it attack me.

High Magical Orb 4/25
Handheld Beacon Flag 4/25
(+1 to eeu)

It's quite late for me tonight, so I'll only be able to get part of the update done. Here's hoping the next few days come more smoothly- my schedule's been kinda busy, so I haven't been able to do my work at night like I would normally do. Would I normally do that though?

Look who's back.
NEW GLOOPLE TYPE UNLOCKED!
Biter
The actual attack gloople. Surprisingly effective in groups.
HP: 4/4.
Attack: 2.
No special traits.
ACTION
Use the Mook Flak Cannon Emplacement's scrap parts to continue bridge progress, while simultaneously trashtalking.

I'm adding the Biter... now. Done!

You contribute +6 to Bridge progress! Your trash-talking of the Mooks prevents them from keeping the Flak Cannon's scrap for themselves.

Hmmm...
We're at exactly 50%, so looks like the Automatic Mooks will start shooting now, won't they...
Well, let's deal with them in advance!
Alright, let's try....shooting earplugs into all of their guns.
...no, that's not effective enough, they'll just shoot through that.

Why not do something better?
Shoot entire steel spikes straight through their guns!
That should keep them busy.

Oh right charges are a thing!: 7/10 [Double Time currently active.]

Huh, neat. You deal 2 damage to two of the Mooks and cause their guns to beocme Jammed for the turn!

@Everyone Except You Double Time ended, sorry.

I activate Double Time, and use my staff to blast the Rifle Mooks.

The Search For The Power Surging Artifact: 10/25 (+4)

+1 to EEU

You deal 6 damage to one of the Rifle Mooks!

[Data Expunged] causing me to have a lot of rat meat that I use to build the bridge

Sure thing, but whatever you do, don't eat the rat meat- I'm kinda stretching the reference, though. +6 to Bridge progress!

That's all I can do for now. Hope to continue this again on Tuesday morning/Monday night!

@Sky High It's alright, wasn't using it for much anyway.
[also, the Flak Cannon is dead!]

Let's continue the assault on those Assault mooks, eh?
Throw a collection of wonderful grenades, bombs, and other explosives.
and set it off with a few more, reach critical mass and all.
kaaaabloooey.

Oh right charges are a thing!: 9/10 [+1 from Sky High]

+1 to Sky High

Excellent! Your bomb-based attack deals 5 damage to two Automatic Mooks!

I summon in the Bow and blast the Rifle Mooks.

The Search For The Power Surging Artifact: 14/25 (+4)

(+1 to EEU)

Your bow attack deals 6 damage to one of the Rifle Mooks!

The best defense is a good offense.

I channel extra energy into my Staff of Elements, with all the rage and resolve to make it's "attack method" a meat and whatever mess, in addition trying to not let it attack me.

High Magical Orb 4/25
Handheld Beacon Flag 4/25
(+1 to eeu)

Wow, great attack! You don't get an extra strike in, but you do deal 12 damage to the Giant Tiger Beetle overall! No status effects, however.

You also heal 2 HP from your Mana Crystal!

Ninjatwist_ places down some Sandstone on the edge of the bridge, contributing +4 to Bridge progress!

The Rifle Mooks open fire upon Ninjatwist_ and Sky High for 2 damage each! The cover takes 4 damage!

The Gloople Nest summons two Glooples! If you own it, feel free to tell me any more possible spawns! Annoying foes isn't 100% of the strategy if you can't have anyone take advantage of annoyed foes!

Both of the Automatic Mooks' weapons jam as they try to fire semi-automatic shots! They each deal 2 damage to themselves!
The other Automatic Mooks open fire freely, dealing 3 damage to Double Time, 5 damage to Tarhalindur, and 4 damage to EEU!

The Automatic Mooks clear and unjam their weapons.

The Gloople Nest spawns two Biters!
A quad of Elite Shotgun Mooks arrive on the scene.

Your sidequest's getting removed for now- if you want to recover it, it's on Page 79.

The Tiger Beetle continues grabbing you, dealing 6 damage! Jawlock increases to 2/2!

The Tiger Beetle takes the last of its Burning damage!

water_proof2112 lets you enter their house and you take a peek in their food chest. Nobody here knows how to make a corn dog- if you're willing to experiment, you could cook one up yourself. There's even a good pot here...

A somewhat hilly desert, with dunes stretching into the distance. Dead vegetation is strewn around the area.
It's just you and the Acolyte here. Use this as an opportunity to get in some damage!

Player Characters:

Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 16/24.
Tarhalindur [AA] HP: 19/24.
Sky High/Xor [AA] HP: 20/24.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (1/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +0, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun up to 12)
EVader Double Lightsaber {G+1} (Base Damage: -1, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn, 10% passive dodge chance, increases to 30% when used)
Mandalorian Armor (20% damage reduction, targets must reroll dodge/block chances)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU

Mythic
Spell Book Sword [Level: 1/5][Next: 17/40 DMG] (Blade, Base Damage: +2, gains level upon dealing enough damage, +10% damage per level, upon reaching final level and damage thresholds, special move can be performed)

plague126
(Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

bognog04
Infinity Gauntlet (Base Damage: +1, can clear status effects and reverse any status effect damage done, can spend attack to apply Confused (50% chance to hurt self upon basic attack) to one entity)

MrMirrorMan
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +1, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur^TM One-Use Meteor Shield (Consumable, 100% chance to completely block one meteor-based damage source)
Toy Gun (Inflicts Paralyzed (Speed Value lowered to 1, 60% miss chance) on an enemy when used)

tzaoray

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Deathstriker Staff [Rage Beam: IIII] (Base Damage: +2, Rage Beam deals 16 damage to a single enemy and charges upon kill or when the owner's entities die, can tun Flame Spirits into Deathstrikers or Spirit Animals as an action)
Rubber Chicken (???)

cb18212

Itinerary Objectives:
Get to the other side of the bridge! Building takes up an action and can be boosted with creativity. Charges also work to expand the bridge!
Defeat Mooks as you expand the bridge! They will take potshots at you if you try to build unchecked, so destroy them as you go!

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 48/50. Plot Armor: 0% Reduction. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:

Abilities:
Bulletstorm: Each shot with the Beretta 93R Pistol deals triple damage but causes triple recoil and has 10% less accuracy than a single shot.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Guardian Crystal [AA] HP: 46/88. Protects 1 chosen entity from harm each turn, or randomly if not chosen.

Repaired Autocannon Turret [AA] HP: 12/12. Can be used to attack with a Base Damage 8 Pistol. Attack Range: 40% Bridge Progress.

Double Time [AA] HP: 27/30. Double Time (doubled self-charge rate) recipient: null! Half Time (1.5x damage, no self-charge rate) recipient: null! Cannot select the same player twice in a row!

Gloople Nest [AA] HP: 100/100. Glooples: 0. Spawn Rate: 2 Glooples per round.
Glooples [AA] HP: 4/4 (x4). Speed Value: 1. Sturdy, applies Paralyzed.
Biters [AA] HP: 4/4 (x2). Base Damage: 2. Speed Value: 3.
Summons 1 Gloople from an array of stored Gloople types (below). Spawn rate increases until producing an elite monster at 18 Glooples per round.

Basic Gloople: 4 HP, 0 Base Damage, 1 Speed Value. Applies Paralyzed (40% miss chance, must reroll dodges, Speed Value lowered to 1) to the target for the round. Cannot be OHKOd- will survive with at least 1 HP if an attack would kill it from full health.
Biter: 4 HP, 2 Base Damage, 3 Speed Value.

Bridge [AA] Progress: 66/100 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII].
Provides Cover (4/8 HP) (40% block chance to friendlies on the bridge)

Pistol Mooks [PA] HP: 12/12 (x2). Attack Range: 70% Bridge progress.

Rifle Mooks [PA] HP: 6/12 (x3), 12/12. Attack Range: 40% Bridge progress.

Automatic Mooks [PA] HP: 3/12 (x2) Jammed (50% chance to self-attack with weapon, per attack, 0/1), 12/12 (x6). Attack Range: 50% Bridge progress.

Elite Shotgun Mooks [PA] HP: 12/12 (x4). Attack Range: 60% Bridge progress.

A mystical woodland full of otherworldly and etherial energy. Despite how there aren't many cherry blossoms, their leaves can be seen in the wind.

SPECIAL: Meditation enabled- meditating will restore 8 HP to your character (can be boosted with creativity) and disengage all foes targeting you.

sunnyau [AA] HP: 16/24.
sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Staff of Elements {G+1} (Base Damage: -2, Attacks three times, 50% chance for an additional attack, 20% chance to apply Burning or Freezing (both 1 damage taken per turn, 2/2))
Staff of Time [Reverse Time: III] (Base Damage: User, Reverse Time heals an entity for 25% of the damage it took last turn when used)
Ironbark Warpmind Scepter (Base Damage: -2, +1 damage to enemies hit before with this weapon (stacks up to twice), applies Weakened (50% damage dealt penalty) for 1 turn)
Mana Crystal (Heals the user for 2 HP upon making a magical attack, once per turn, or Crafting Ingredient)
Three Point Star (Consumable, deals 8 damage to the opponent, 30% chance to deal double damage and cause Bleeding for two turns)

Giant Tiger Beetle [H] HP: 15/40. Jawlock: II. Burning (2 damage taken per turn, 0/2)
Jawlock: Deal +50% Base damage every time you land a hit on the same target. Stacks up to twice.

A lonesome settlement on the border between a plains and a forest, home to some players. You seem to have perturbed them with your peeking.

Chief_Flintlock [N-P] HP: 20/20. Holding Iron Sword (+3 Attack damage), has Iron Chestplate (+20% damage resist)

House 1 Food Chest: Corn Meal, Eggs (x3), Wheat Flour, Sea Salt, Sugar, Baking Powder (rare), Milk, Olive Oil (rare), Beef Sausages (x8).

Last edited:
I set the Guardian Crystal to Double Time, and make Double Time's effects free to use.

I then proceed to construct some jury-rigged cover on the bridge.

The Search For The Power Surging Artifact: 14/25 (+1)

+1 to eeu

I think you may have messed up your EOT briefing.
///Action///
Catapult a (large) bomb across the ravine, then use the resulting debris from the other side to build the bridge.​

For the (probably temporary) time the pit is a floor, I run to the other side and begin attacking Mooks with my staff. (Yes, I'm aware I'll be stuck there.)

The Search For The Power Surging Artifact: 15/25 (+1)
(+1 to sunnyau)

Last edited:
Alriiiight, time to finally use that charge!
Expend Oh right charges are a thing!
Summon Entity
Railgun Emplacement
A [for now] stationary Railgun.
Fires magnetic objects at ludicrious speeds.
Defaults to using a supply of iron slugs, can be given other objects to launch.​

As a related attack, let's disable conventional [I.E. with regular bullets that launch with gunpowder] weaponry.
Specifically, by detonating all that aforementioned gunpowder!
Large ammo supplies, like the magazines of the Assault Mooks, effectively become frag grenades, with shards of the bullet casings flying everywhere.
Small ammo supplies and single bullets whizz off in random directions, possibly hitting more of the Mooks.
And of course, since all of the ammo just, y'know, blew up....
Kinda hard to shoot a gun with no ammo, eh?

Also, Railgun, fire at the Elite Shotgun Mooks.

Mobile Fun Times: 3/5 [+2 from Sky High]

Edit:
+1 to Sky High.

Last edited:
I set the Guardian Crystal to Double Time, and make Double Time's effects free to use.

I then proceed to construct some jury-rigged cover on the bridge.

The Search For The Power Surging Artifact: 14/25 (+1)

+1 to eeu

You enhance Ninja's cover, giving it some more health! 6 HP restored!

I think you may have messed up your EOT briefing.
///Action///
Catapult a (large) bomb across the ravine, then use the resulting debris from the other side to build the bridge.​

Hmm, I did? How so?

You fling the bomb at an unused part of the chasm, adding +6 to bridge progress! It's surprisingly stable.

I write "pit is floor" and because of the extremely odd logic that governs baba is you the pit turns into a floor

Ah, nice, you've played that game? I should get to it.

Your rule switch only works in a set radius, but it does add +6 to Bridge progress!

For the (probably temporary) time the pit is a floor, I run to the other side and begin attacking Mooks with my staff. (Yes, I'm aware I'll be stuck there.)

The Search For The Power Surging Artifact: 15/25 (+1)
(+1 to sunnyau)

You smack around the two pistol Mooks for 3 damage each with your Staff!

Alriiiight, time to finally use that charge!
Expend Oh right charges are a thing!
Summon Entity
Railgun Emplacement
A [for now] stationary Railgun.
ToFires magnetic objects at ludicrious speeds.
Defaults to using a supply of iron slugs, can be given other objects to launch.​

As a related attack, let's disable conventional [I.E. with regular bullets that launch with gunpowder] weaponry.
Specifically, by detonating all that aforementioned gunpowder!
Large ammo supplies, like the magazines of the Assault Mooks, effectively become frag grenades, with shards of the bullet casings flying everywhere.
Small ammo supplies and single bullets whizz off in random directions, possibly hitting more of the Mooks.
And of course, since all of the ammo just, y'know, blew up....
Kinda hard to shoot a gun with no ammo, eh?

Also, Railgun, fire at the Elite Shotgun Mooks.

Mobile Fun Times: 3/5 [+2 from Sky High]

Edit:
+1 to Sky High.

Railgun emplacing... And it's done! It can't act this turn, but it will be invulnerable to damage this turn. I've designed it to do massive damage, but have to wait a bit to calibrate its systems.

Ooh, this is a great attack! You deal 4 damage to two of the Assault Rifle Mooks, and Disarm them for the turn! It's effectively a stun right now.

What, not going to give me any extra charges?
/null

Who was this addressed to? Did I skip over something of yours?

Happy Homestuck day, everyone!

Ninjatwist_ fires his handgun at the two Pistol Mooks, dealing 3 damage to both of them! Now they're both in lethal range!

The Rifle Mooks open fire on Ninjatwist_ in retaliation, dealing 4 damage to him!

The Automatic Mooks fire upon the horde of Glooples, killing two Glooples and damaging the Biters!
The Elite Shotgun Mooks finish off the remaining Biter and deal 2 damage to the Double Time machine!
The Pistol Mooks fire at Sky High in a panic for 3 damage!

The Automatic Mooks reload their weapons.

A Railgun has been spawned to the field, bringing its targeting systems online.
The Gloople Nest spawns two additional Biters!

A couple of the big guns have rolled in. Two Anti-Tank Cannon teams have parked themselves on the field.

The Tiger Beetle continues grabbing you, dealing 6 damage! Jawlock increases to 2/2!

The Tiger Beetle takes the last of its Burning damage!

Player Characters:

Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 16/24.
Tarhalindur [AA] HP: 19/24.
Sky High/Xor [AA] HP: 17/24.

ender 2

Emerald_Mann

EEU

Mythic

plague126

bognog04

MrMirrorMan

Tarhalindur

tzaoray

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Rubber Chicken (???)

cb18212

Itinerary Objectives:

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 44/50. Plot Armor: 0% Reduction. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.

Weapons/Equipment:

Abilities:

Plot Armor:

Double Time [AA] HP: 25/30. Double Time (doubled self-charge rate) recipient: null! Half Time (1.5x damage, no self-charge rate) recipient: null! Cannot select the same player twice in a row!

Auto-Railgun [AA] HP: 30/30. Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 1.

Gloople Nest [AA] HP: 100/100. Glooples: 0. Spawn Rate: 2 Glooples per round.
Glooples [AA] HP: 0/4 (x2), 4/4 (x2). Speed Value: 1. Sturdy, applies Paralyzed.
Biters [AA] HP: 0/4, 4/4 (x2). Base Damage: 2. Speed Value: 3.

Biter: 4 HP, 2 Base Damage, 3 Speed Value.

Bridge [AA] Progress: 78/100 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII].
Provides Cover (10/14 HP) (40% block chance to friendlies on the bridge)

Pistol Mooks [PA] HP: 6/12 (x2). Attack Range: 70% Bridge progress.

Rifle Mooks [PA] HP: 6/12 (x3), 12/12. Attack Range: 40% Bridge progress.

Automatic Mooks [PA] HP: 3/12 (x2), 8/12 (x2) Disarmed (Cannot use weapons, 0/1), 12/12 (x4). Attack Range: 50% Bridge progress.

Elite Shotgun Mooks [PA] HP: 12/12 (x4). Attack Range: 60% Bridge progress.

Anti-Tank Cannon Emplacement [PA] HP: 24/24 (x2). Spotter.

sunnyau [AA] HP: 16/24.
sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶

Giant Tiger Beetle [H] HP: 15/40. Jawlock: II. Burning (2 damage taken per turn, 0/2)

Last edited:
Update complete!

It's been a long night and I need sleep. Again, let me know if I missed anything.
Post away as you wish! The next update is on Wednesday night, probably. Or Tuesday night if I'm up for it.

Wishing that everyone who observes had a great Homestuck day!

Back
Top Bottom