Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Should I change the amount of time you guys have to post?

• Give us 1 extra day, giving us 2 days to post! I want my posts to be worth more!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Keep it with 1 day for us to post? I want to get in as many posts as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I grab the glass block (before it fills in, don't @ me)
OOC: Sorry, but that makes it worse, since unless you mean that it returns to the original location, since wherever you threw it, that is where the obsidian will fill in, between there, and the starting block. Also, if you make an error, I have as much right to bother you as you are me, so don't get annoyed about my informing you in the same way. I don't want my bridge add on bit to be lost just because you decided to steal it for an attack.

OOC: Sorry, but that makes it worse, since unless you mean that it returns to the original location, since wherever you threw it, that is where the obsidian will fill in, between there, and the starting block. Also, if you make an error, I have as much right to bother you as you are me, so don't get annoyed about my informing you in the same way. I don't want my bridge add on bit to be lost just because you decided to steal it for an attack.

Don't @ me is a joke. I fixed it for you!

Thankfully, my computer's doing well again. Hopefully it stays that way. Sorry for the update delay, folks.

/!\ IMPORTANT! I have important tests to take soon, so updates might be delayed for a while. At least then I have the time to relax and sort out social stuff at school- and concentrate on my art, which this includes this game. Updates might be hazy until May 14th- I'll announce them on Discord when I'm about to update. The next one should be... this weekend if my workload isn't that high.

Is it test season or otherwise high pressure for anyone else?

Action
Point out that the Nest didn't act.
In addition, I copypaste the bridge and put the second bridge at the area which isn't covered.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Nest- sorry. It'll summon two Biters right away, which don't count to its summon count during the end of turn events.

You add +4 to Bridge progress with your CTRL+C and CTRL+V methods!

I place my staff in the Cannon Emplacement's barrel, where it lets off a surge of energy, destroying its inner workings.

The Search For The Power Surging Artifact: 24/25 (+1)

+1 to tarhalindur.

Woah, excellent! You deal 8 damage to the Anti-Tank Cannon emplacement, seriously wounding its spotter! Even if it lives to fire a shot, it'll be Jammed for the turn.

Jet looks over this whole bridge issue. He knows just what to do. He pulls out a wooden axe, and then hits a block on the edge of the bridge. He then throws the axe in an impressive arc. The axe then lands on a glass block that suddenly appeared a good way further down the way to wherever the bridge is going. Then, somehow, the whole area between the first block and the glass block, (Which happened to be on opposite edges of the bridge, as well as having the first block being the furthest placed thus far) is filled with obsidian blocks, bridging the gap further. As that happens, Jet watches warily for any mooks who want to hit him.

Woah, doing great! You add +6 to Bridge progress!

I grab the glass block with a looting enchantment to magically duplicate it, then put one back (I told you not to @ me) and throw it at a nearby Mook. Then I shoot him with the Staff. The glass acts as a prism, spreading rainbow-colored light everywhere. Also the light is deadly enough to kill Mooks. so yeah.

The Search For The Power Surging Artifact: 25/25 (+1)

Conduit Sapphire GET!

The Search For The Artifact Which Gives Form: 0/25

+1 to Tarhalindur

(also give me charge bonuses like so: +1 to Sky High)
(It's free, doesn't cost a turn)
(also you have two posts to use per turn so yeah)

You deal 4 damage to the two Automatic Mooks, frying them into lethal range!

Ooh, what does the Conduit Sapphire do? Feel free to let me know and I'll give it stats as an item!

OOC: Not how fill commands work. The glass block no longer exists, and was replaced by obsidian. Just a warning.
IC: In raw abject annoyance at the amount of entities before him, Jet decides to thin the herd a bit. He tosses an ender pearl over a mook's head, and then pulls out a metal axe. As he lands, he spins around, and the axe pulls a nice clean head shot. He then proceeds to test the durability of some of said mook's nearest friends' limbs. Suffice to say, the axe is not kindly to them.

I feel like you guys are getting a bit too hostile. Could you both cool down a bit? I'm going to let both attacks work.

Regardless, you deal 4 lethal damage to the Automatic Mooks that Sky High lit up, slaying them both with the axe!

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_ uses Bulletstorm to unload into the second Anti-Tank Cannon Emplacement, dealing a devastating 18 damage to the duo and killing the Spotter!

The lone Rifle Mook takes aim and fires at Ninjatwist_, but he dodges the shot!
The Automatic Mooks deal 3 damage to Jet!
The Elite Shotgun Mooks keep firing at the Guardian Crystal to get it out of their hair! 6 damage dealt!
The Anti-Tank Cannon emplacements fire at Double Time and at the Auto-Railgun, dealing 8 damage to the Auto-Railgun and... itself. The jam makes the cannon backfire spectacularly, lowering both operators into lethal range!

The Auto-Railgun fires a shot at the lone Rifle Mook, striking him down for 8 lethal damage!
The Nest summons a pair of Glooples! Its Spawn Rate also increases to 3!

The operator of the jammed Anti-Tank Cannon clears his weapon.

A squad of 8 Spear Mooks stand their ground at the other side of the bridge, waiting for the players to make their advance.

The other side of the bridge is just within reach! A boss awaits you at the other side, so I'll have some low-intensity combat going while you charge up powerful entities- which I would recommend.

========[JOE's Sidequest Events]========

Your sidequest's getting removed for now- if you want to recover it, it's on Page 79.

========[sunnyau's Sidequest Events]========

This is from last turn, no turn progress has happened yet.

The Tiger Beetle continues grabbing you, dealing 6 damage! Jawlock increases to 2/2!

The Tiger Beetle takes the last of its Burning damage!

========[Sockmonkey367''s Sidequest Events]========

water_proof2112 lets you enter their house and you take a peek in their food chest. Nobody here knows how to make a corn dog- if you're willing to experiment, you could cook one up yourself. There's even a good pot here...

====[The Battlefield]====
A somewhat hilly desert, with dunes stretching into the distance. Dead vegetation is strewn around the area.
It's just you and the Acolyte here. Use this as an opportunity to get in some damage!

Player Characters:

Blinky101/ender 2 [AA] HP: 18/24.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Emerald Mann [AA] HP: 24/24.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 24/24.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 16/24.
MrMirrorMan [AA] HP: 24/24.
plague126 [AA] HP: 24/24.
bognog04 [AA] HP: 24/24.
SteelSt0rmMaster [AA] HP: 24/24.
Tarhalindur [AA] HP: 19/24.
darkmega5 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Mythic/Nemean Lion [AA] HP: 24/24.
variant [AA] HP: 24/24.
Crimsion McBlack [AA] HP: 24/24.
Thartler [AA] HP: 24/24.
Sky High/Xor [AA] HP: 11/24.
tzaoray [AA] HP: 24/24
FlamingFlapjacks [AA] HP: 24/24.
Moses Da Vinci [AA] HP: 24/24.
cb18212 [AA] HP: 24/24.
TheSpelukner/Artheus [AA] HP: 24/24.
Halt [AA] HP: 24/24.
Algot [AA] HP: 24/24.
Ender_Smirk/Jet/TJB_Dragon [AA] HP: 21/24.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (1/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +0, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun up to 12)
Healing Totem [Recharge: II] (Heals 3 Anti-Acolyte PCs for 2 HP when used)
EVader Double Lightsaber {G+1} (Base Damage: -1, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn, 10% passive dodge chance, increases to 30% when used)
Mandalorian Armor (20% damage reduction, targets must reroll dodge/block chances)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: User)

Mythic
Spell Book Sword [Level: 1/5][Next: 17/40 DMG] (Blade, Base Damage: +2, gains level upon dealing enough damage, +10% damage per level, upon reaching final level and damage thresholds, special move can be performed)

plague126
Argynth Tooth Bracelet §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII]
(Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

bognog04
Infinity Gauntlet (Base Damage: +1, can clear status effects and reverse any status effect damage done, can spend attack to apply Confused (50% chance to hurt self upon basic attack) to one entity)

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +1, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur^TM One-Use Meteor Shield (Consumable, 100% chance to completely block one meteor-based damage source)
Toy Gun (Inflicts Paralyzed (Speed Value lowered to 1, 60% miss chance) on an enemy when used)

tzaoray
Minigun (Base Damage: User)

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Deathstriker Staff [Rage Beam: IIII] (Base Damage: +2, Rage Beam deals 16 damage to a single enemy and charges upon kill or when the owner's entities die, can tun Flame Spirits into Deathstrikers or Spirit Animals as an action)
Rubber Chicken (???)
Melodica (Instrument, unknown)
Conduit Sapphire (Unknown yet, stats in-making)

cb18212
Iron Ore (Crafting ingredient) (x2)
Glitched Ore (Crafting ingredient) (x2)

Itinerary Objectives:
Get to the other side of the bridge! Building takes up an action and can be boosted with creativity. Charges also work to expand the bridge!
Defeat Mooks as you expand the bridge! They will take potshots at you if you try to build unchecked, so destroy them as you go!
Please note that the bridge is invulnerable and progress cannot be reversed.

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 42/50. Plot Armor: 0% Reduction. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:
Shortsaber (Blade, Base Damage: +2)
Beretta 93R Pistol (Pistol, Base Damage: User)
Efficiency I Iron Shovel (Club, Base Damage: User)

Abilities:
Falcon Slash: Attack twice with the Shortsaber.
Bulletstorm: Each shot with the Beretta 93R Pistol deals triple damage but causes triple recoil and has 10% less accuracy than a single shot.
Miracle Strike: Heal for damage dealt with the Shortsaber. +15% crit chance.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Guardian Crystal [AA] HP: 26/88. Protects 1 chosen entity from harm each turn, or randomly if not chosen.

Repaired Autocannon Turret [AA] HP: 12/12. Can be used to attack with a Base Damage 8 Pistol. Attack Range: 40% Bridge Progress.

Double Time [AA] HP: 25/30. Double Time (doubled self-charge rate) recipient: null! Half Time (1.5x damage, no self-charge rate) recipient: null! Cannot select the same player twice in a row!

Auto-Railgun [AA] HP: 30/30. Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 1.

Gloople Nest [AA] HP: 92/100. Spawn Rate: 3 Glooples per round.
Glooples [AA] HP: 4/4 (x4). Speed Value: 1. Sturdy, applies Paralyzed.
Biters [AA] HP: 4/4 (x4). Base Damage: 2. Speed Value: 3.
Speed Value: 1
Summons 1 Gloople from an array of stored Gloople types (below). Spawn rate increases until producing an elite monster at 18 Glooples per round.

Basic Gloople: 4 HP, 0 Base Damage, 1 Speed Value. Applies Paralyzed (40% miss chance, must reroll dodges, Speed Value lowered to 1) to the target for the round. Cannot be OHKOd- will survive with at least 1 HP if an attack would kill it from full health.
Biter: 4 HP, 2 Base Damage, 3 Speed Value.

Bridge [AA] Progress: 92/100 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII].
Provides Cover (10/14 HP) (40% block chance to friendlies on the bridge)

Spear Mooks [PA] HP: 12/12 (x8). Attack Range: 100% Bridge progress.

Rifle Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12. Attack Range: 40% Bridge progress.

Automatic Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12 (x2), 12/12 (x4). Attack Range: 50% Bridge progress.

Elite Shotgun Mooks [PA] HP: 12/12 (x4). Attack Range: 60% Bridge progress.

Anti-Tank Cannon Emplacement [PA] HP: 2/24 Jammed (50% chance to misfire, dealing 100% damage to self per attack, 0/1), 6/24. Spotter.

Acolyte Progress [AC] HP: 48/100. Kills: 28.

====[sunnyau's Sidequest: The Magical Forest]====
A mystical woodland full of otherworldly and etherial energy. Despite how there aren't many cherry blossoms, their leaves can be seen in the wind.

CHALLENGE: Permadeath enabled- dying in this sidequest will lock it for now. However, playing it safe is always an option.
SPECIAL: Meditation enabled- meditating will restore 8 HP to your character (can be boosted with creativity) and disengage all foes targeting you.

Current Zone: The Turquoise Pathway III.
Next To: The Turquoise Pathway II, The Turquoise Circle.

sunnyau [AA] HP: 16/24.
sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Staff of Elements {G+1} (Base Damage: -2, Attacks three times, 50% chance for an additional attack, 20% chance to apply Burning or Freezing (both 1 damage taken per turn, 2/2))
Staff of Time [Reverse Time: III] (Base Damage: User, Reverse Time heals an entity for 25% of the damage it took last turn when used)
Ironbark Warpmind Scepter (Base Damage: -2, +1 damage to enemies hit before with this weapon (stacks up to twice), applies Weakened (50% damage dealt penalty) for 1 turn)
Mana Crystal (Heals the user for 2 HP upon making a magical attack, once per turn, or Crafting Ingredient)
Pink Petal (Vibrantly colored petals, Crafting ingredient)
Three Point Star (Consumable, deals 8 damage to the opponent, 30% chance to deal double damage and cause Bleeding for two turns)
Bladereed Plants (x3) (Sharp, elongated blades of grass, Crafting Ingredient)

Giant Tiger Beetle [H] HP: 15/40. Jawlock: II. Burning (2 damage taken per turn, 0/2)
30% resistant to melee attacks.
Jawlock: Deal +50% Base damage every time you land a hit on the same target. Stacks up to twice.

(Joe's Sidequest has been removed to clean clutter- it was last on Page 79.)

====[Sockmonkey367's Sidequest: The Settlement]====
A lonesome settlement on the border between a plains and a forest, home to some players. You seem to have perturbed them with your peeking.

CHALLENGE: Permadeath enabled- dying in this sidequest will lock it for now. However, playing it safe is always an option.

Sockmonkey367 [AA] HP: 24/24.

Chief_Flintlock [N-P] HP: 20/20. Holding Iron Sword (+3 Attack damage), has Iron Chestplate (+20% damage resist)
water_proof2112 [N-P] HP: 20/20.
IceGirl87 [N-P] HP: 20/20. Holding Stone Sword (+2 Attack damage).
GoatLord999 [N-P] HP: 20/20.
Diplomacy: Neutral. Everything's calm so far.
Speed Value: 3

Houses: [Fancy House], [House 1], [House 2], [House 3], [Player inside].

House 1 Food Chest: Corn Meal, Eggs (x3), Wheat Flour, Sea Salt, Sugar, Baking Powder (rare), Milk, Olive Oil (rare), Beef Sausages (x8).[/QUOTE]

I use the Staff to levitate the 2HP anti-tank emplacement, and throw it into the other anti-tank emplacement.

Also, Double Time is on me, and half time is on TJB, should he accept it (you do double damage, but can't use charges, but it's not like you're using them anyway)

Also give me charge bonuses.

The Power Transfer Process: Xor to Sapphire: 2/25 (+2)

Jet looks at the Auto Mooks who attacked him. Quickly, he pulls out some tnt, and rushes among them. This Half time thing seems to boost him a good bit, as he puts down, and lights, a significant quantity of tnt before they can so much as think of a counter attack. He is gone before it explodes.

Post coming out tomorrow!

Sorry I've generally been sluggish- is everyone else the same?
If you're bored this turn, the Mooks could use some damage dealt- I just don't want this update to be empty.

Please get in your posts if you haven't already!

I quickly use the Staff to add crystals to the bridge. It's almost done!

The Power Transfer Process: Xor to Sapphire: 4/25 (+2

Jet quickly throws together some pistons at the end of the bridge we have been building away from, and sets up some redstone, pistons, and some blocks to carry the current with. He flips a switch, and suddenly a redstone contraption springs to life, pushing the bridge further, and leaving the pistons as the connectors that keep it attached to the other side.

Alright, four posts. A bit subpar for any other time than today, but I need time for my exams, and the game's slow pace in general at this point.

Hmm, now that the game's slowing down, I'm kind of worried about the game's overall survival and how much I'll be able to keep this up in the future- we're nearing the 4th year at this point. I'm considering cutting the game portion of Acolyte short at the end of the current Act, but it could be awkward after that, so let me know what you think. Should I put it into a separate story? Should I let people ghost write attacks for the story? Should I keep it a game?

I use the Staff to levitate the 2HP anti-tank emplacement, and throw it into the other anti-tank emplacement.

Also, Double Time is on me, and half time is on TJB, should he accept it (you do double damage, but can't use charges, but it's not like you're using them anyway)

Also give me charge bonuses.

The Power Transfer Process: Xor to Sapphire: 2/25 (+2)

Sure, excellent. You deal 2 damage to the first Anti-Tank Emplacement and 4 damage to the other! The first emplacement is destroyed!

Hmm, is there something I'm missing, or is that request to your fellow players? Oh, wait, yeah, the information on Double TIme has been updated.

Jet looks at the Auto Mooks who attacked him. Quickly, he pulls out some tnt, and rushes among them. This Half time thing seems to boost him a good bit, as he puts down, and lights, a significant quantity of tnt before they can so much as think of a counter attack. He is gone before it explodes.

Alright, you get the Double Time boost... and blow the Mooks to smithereens! 12 damage dealt in total, which is enough to reduce two of the Automatic Mooks to half health!

I quickly use the Staff to add crystals to the bridge. It's almost done!

The Power Transfer Process: Xor to Sapphire: 4/25 (+2

Excellent. You add +4 to Bridge progress!

Jet quickly throws together some pistons at the end of the bridge we have been building away from, and sets up some redstone, pistons, and some blocks to carry the current with. He flips a switch, and suddenly a redstone contraption springs to life, pushing the bridge further, and leaving the pistons as the connectors that keep it attached to the other side.

Wow, great action! You add the remaining +4 to the Bridge needed to complete it!

All entities on the Anti-Acolyte side perform a Heroic Bridge Crossing! Range is no longer an issue for either side. This is most important for the Gloople Nest!
Ender_Smirk/Jet gains a bonus 5 Charge Points- if not working on a charge, he can use it for an immediate attack with a 5-turn charge's power.

Ninjatwist_ takes a swing at one of the Elite Shotgun Mooks with Miracle Strike! He scores a crit, dealing a lethal 12 damage! He recovers 8 HP from his kill.
He also feels his Plot Armor change. It's gotten a rework in order to not be so complicated!

The Biters deal 4 damage to two of the Spear Mooks!

The Spear Mooks kill two Biters and two Glooples!
The Automatic Mooks keep firing, dealing 4 damage to Jet and slaying a Biter!
The Elite Shotgun Mooks split their fire between Ninjatwist_ and the Guardian Crystal, dealing 4 damage to the former and 2 to the latter!
The last Anti-Tank Cannon Emplacement fires at the Double Time machine, dealing 8 damage!

The Auto-Railgun fires a shot at the last Anti-Tank Cannon Emplacement, detonating it spectacularly for 8 lethal damage, 6 of which is overkill! The operator gets caught in the blast and doesn't survive.
The Nest summons a trio of Biters!

The Glooples spray gloop all over two of the Elite Shotgun Mooks, sliming them and applying Paralyzed for the turn!

Another squad of 8 Pistol Mooks has arrived on the field! It seems the two who fled have summoned backup.

However, another player named RebelRaider2004 has chased down this squad of Pistol Mooks to this location, and volunteers help you fight them!
Ninjatwist_ gives him a thumbs up and welcomes him aboard.

The other side of the bridge is just within reach! A boss awaits you at the other side, so I'll have some low-intensity combat going while you charge up powerful entities- which I would recommend.

Your sidequest's getting removed for now- if you want to recover it, it's on Page 79.

The Tiger Beetle continues grabbing you, dealing 6 damage! Jawlock increases to 2/2!

water_proof2112 lets you enter their house and you take a peek in their food chest. Nobody here knows how to make a corn dog- if you're willing to experiment, you could cook one up yourself. There's even a good pot here...

A somewhat hilly desert, with dunes stretching into the distance. Dead vegetation is strewn around the area.
It's just you and the Acolyte here. Use this as an opportunity to get in some damage!

Player Characters:

Ender_Smirk/Jet/TJB_Dragon [AA] HP: 17/24.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (1/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +0, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun up to 12)
EVader Double Lightsaber {G+1} (Base Damage: -1, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn, 10% passive dodge chance, increases to 30% when used)
Mandalorian Armor (20% damage reduction, targets must reroll dodge/block chances)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU

Mythic
Spell Book Sword [Level: 1/5][Next: 17/40 DMG] (Blade, Base Damage: +2, gains level upon dealing enough damage, +10% damage per level, upon reaching final level and damage thresholds, special move can be performed)

plague126
(Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

bognog04
Infinity Gauntlet (Base Damage: +1, can clear status effects and reverse any status effect damage done, can spend attack to apply Confused (50% chance to hurt self upon basic attack) to one entity)

MrMirrorMan
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +1, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur^TM One-Use Meteor Shield (Consumable, 100% chance to completely block one meteor-based damage source)
Toy Gun (Inflicts Paralyzed (Speed Value lowered to 1, 60% miss chance) on an enemy when used)

tzaoray

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Deathstriker Staff [Rage Beam: IIII] (Base Damage: +2, Rage Beam deals 16 damage to a single enemy and charges upon kill or when the owner's entities die, can tun Flame Spirits into Deathstrikers or Spirit Animals as an action)
Rubber Chicken (???)

cb18212

Itinerary Objectives:
Charge up something powerful! A boss is coming up soon, so it'd be
Attack the Mook army! They'll be mainly here to occupy you before the main attraction! Some other forces are on their way too.

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 46/50. Plot Armor: Inactive. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:

Abilities:
Bulletstorm: Each shot with the Beretta 93R Pistol deals triple damage but causes triple recoil and has 10% less accuracy than a single shot.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take from one attack is 20% of its maximum health.
Can Meditate to recover 40% of their max HP and force enemies to disengage, both for the turn.

When down to 0 HP, activates Regeneration. During Regeneration, Plot Armor activates (negating 100% of damage taken), this entity recovers 25% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 4 turns.

RebelRaider2004 [AA-P] HP: 20/20. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 3. Leather Armor: 40% damage reduction.
Special: Raider Riot: Spawn two friendly Raiders with 20 HP and 6 Base Damage. Votes: II.

Guardian Crystal [AA] HP: 24/88. Protects 1 chosen entity from harm each turn, or randomly if not chosen.

Repaired Autocannon Turret [AA] HP: 12/12. Can be used to attack with a Base Damage 8 Pistol.

Double Time [AA] HP: 17/30. Double Time (doubled self-charge rate) recipient: Sky High! Half Time (1.5x damage, no self-charge rate) recipient: Ender_Smirk! Cannot select the same player twice in a row!

Auto-Railgun [AA] HP: 22/30. Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 1.

Glooples [AA] HP: 0/12 (x2), 4/4 (x2). Speed Value: 1. Sturdy, applies Paralyzed.
Biters [AA] HP: 0/4 (x3), 4/4 (x4). Base Damage: 2. Speed Value: 3.
Summons 1 Gloople from an array of stored Gloople types (below). Spawn rate increases until producing an elite monster at 18 Glooples per round.

Basic Gloople: 4 HP, 0 Base Damage, 1 Speed Value. Applies Paralyzed (40% miss chance, must reroll dodges, Speed Value lowered to 1) to the target for the round. Cannot be OHKOd- will survive with at least 1 HP if an attack would kill it from full health.

Bridge [AA] Progress: 100/100 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]. Completed by: Ender_Smirk!

Spear Mooks [PA] HP: 8/12 (x2), 12/12 (x6).

Automatic Mooks [PA] HP: 6/12 (x2), 12/12 (x2).

Elite Shotgun Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12, 12/12 Paralyzed (40% miss chance, Speed Value lowered to 1, 1/1) (x2), 12/12.

Rifle Mooks [PA] HP: 12/12 (x8).

Anti-Tank Cannon Emplacement [PA] HP: 0/24 (x2). Spotter.

A mystical woodland full of otherworldly and etherial energy. Despite how there aren't many cherry blossoms, their leaves can be seen in the wind.

SPECIAL: Meditation enabled- meditating will restore 8 HP to your character (can be boosted with creativity) and disengage all foes targeting you.

sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Staff of Elements {G+1} (Base Damage: -2, Attacks three times, 50% chance for an additional attack, 20% chance to apply Burning or Freezing (both 1 damage taken per turn, 2/2))
Staff of Time [Reverse Time: III] (Base Damage: User, Reverse Time heals an entity for 25% of the damage it took last turn when used)
Ironbark Warpmind Scepter (Base Damage: -2, +1 damage to enemies hit before with this weapon (stacks up to twice), applies Weakened (50% damage dealt penalty) for 1 turn)
Mana Crystal (Heals the user for 2 HP upon making a magical attack, once per turn, or Crafting Ingredient)
Three Point Star (Consumable, deals 8 damage to the opponent, 30% chance to deal double damage and cause Bleeding for two turns)

Giant Tiger Beetle [H] HP: 15/40. Jawlock: II. Burning (2 damage taken per turn, 0/2)
Jawlock: Deal +50% Base damage every time you land a hit on the same target. Stacks up to twice.

A lonesome settlement on the border between a plains and a forest, home to some players. You seem to have perturbed them with your peeking.

Chief_Flintlock [N-P] HP: 20/20. Holding Iron Sword (+3 Attack damage), has Iron Chestplate (+20% damage resist)

House 1 Food Chest: Corn Meal, Eggs (x3), Wheat Flour, Sea Salt, Sugar, Baking Powder (rare), Milk, Olive Oil (rare), Beef Sausages (x8).[/QUOTE]

Hmm, is there something I'm missing, or is that request to your fellow players? Oh, wait, yeah, the information on Double TIme has been updated.

I was requesting that the other player(s) give me charge bonuses.

I heal the Double Time using the Staff.

The Power Transfer Process: Xor to Sapphire: 5/25 (+1)

Only one post? Are tests making posting a hassle?

I get that test season is upon us, and I've suffered through it, but I'd like to at least know if you guys are also tied up due to testing obligations.

I'll be trying to get another post in Saturday evening.

Jet looks around at the scenario at hand, and decides on what he will do. He goes to the far side of the map, and begins construction on a few setup bits
He places a large supply of bookcases all around a single enchantment table, which begins to shine with grand magical power.
He also places a six by six iron cube, and then decides it is too slow, so he automates it with redstone, droppers, and pistons.
1/30 Epic Enchantment
1/30 Iron Colossus
Boost Sky High's Xor to Sapphire by +1

Three posts isn't much, but I feel like I should make do with what I have.

If this works as planned, I'll be checking for another update on Wednesday. Jeez, it's late.

I was requesting that the other player(s) give me charge bonuses.

I heal the Double Time using the Staff.

Ah, gotcha.

You heal up Double Time for 3 HP!

I heal the Double Time using the Staff. Again.

Another 3 HP healed to Double Time!

Jet looks around at the scenario at hand, and decides on what he will do. He goes to the far side of the map, and begins construction on a few setup bits
He places a large supply of bookcases all around a single enchantment table, which begins to shine with grand magical power.
He also places a six by six iron cube, and then decides it is too slow, so he automates it with redstone, droppers, and pistons.
1/30 Epic Enchantment
1/30 Iron Colossus
Boost Sky High's Xor to Sapphire by +1

Ooh, excellent... I wonder what this leads up to.

If there's any action that was supposed to happen here, feel free to mark it down in your next post and I'll get it up and running!

No entity acts. Everyone else gets an extra turn.

I can't keep up with this right now. Especially with a meager amount of posts and how late it is for me.

Again, next post is on Wednesday if possible.

All entities on the Anti-Acolyte side perform a Heroic Bridge Crossing! Range is no longer an issue for either side. This is most important for the Gloople Nest!
Ender_Smirk/Jet gains a bonus 5 Charge Points- if not working on a charge, he can use it for an immediate attack with a 5-turn charge's power.

Ninjatwist_ takes a swing at one of the Elite Shotgun Mooks with Miracle Strike! He scores a crit, dealing a lethal 12 damage! He recovers 8 HP from his kill.
He also feels his Plot Armor change. It's gotten a rework in order to not be so complicated!

The Biters deal 4 damage to two of the Spear Mooks!

The Spear Mooks kill two Biters and two Glooples!
The Automatic Mooks keep firing, dealing 4 damage to Jet and slaying a Biter!
The Elite Shotgun Mooks split their fire between Ninjatwist_ and the Guardian Crystal, dealing 4 damage to the former and 2 to the latter!
The last Anti-Tank Cannon Emplacement fires at the Double Time machine, dealing 8 damage!

The Auto-Railgun fires a shot at the last Anti-Tank Cannon Emplacement, detonating it spectacularly for 8 lethal damage, 6 of which is overkill! The operator gets caught in the blast and doesn't survive.
The Nest summons a trio of Biters!

The Glooples spray gloop all over two of the Elite Shotgun Mooks, sliming them and applying Paralyzed for the turn!

Another squad of 8 Pistol Mooks has arrived on the field! It seems the two who fled have summoned backup.

However, another player named RebelRaider2004 has chased down this squad of Pistol Mooks to this location, and volunteers help you fight them!
Ninjatwist_ gives him a thumbs up and welcomes him aboard.

Player Characters:

Ender_Smirk/Jet/TJB_Dragon [AA] HP: 17/24.

ender 2

Emerald_Mann

EEU

Mythic

plague126

bognog04

MrMirrorMan

Tarhalindur

tzaoray

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Rubber Chicken (???)

cb18212

Itinerary Objectives:
Charge up something powerful! A boss is coming up soon, so it'd be
Attack the Mook army! They'll be mainly here to occupy you before the main attraction! Some other forces are on their way too.

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 46/50. Plot Armor: Inactive. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.

Weapons/Equipment:

Abilities:

Plot Armor:

The maximum amount of damage this entity can take from one attack is 20% of its maximum health.
Can Meditate to recover 40% of their max HP and force enemies to disengage, both for the turn.

When down to 0 HP, activates Regeneration. During Regeneration, Plot Armor activates (negating 100% of damage taken), this entity recovers 25% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 4 turns.

RebelRaider2004 [AA-P] HP: 20/20. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 3. Leather Armor: 40% damage reduction.
Special: Raider Riot: Spawn two friendly Raiders with 20 HP and 6 Base Damage. Votes: II.

Guardian Crystal [AA] HP: 24/88. Protects 1 chosen entity from harm each turn, or randomly if not chosen.

Repaired Autocannon Turret [AA] HP: 12/12. Can be used to attack with a Base Damage 8 Pistol.

Double Time [AA] HP: 23/30. Double Time (doubled self-charge rate) recipient: Sky High! Half Time (1.5x damage, no self-charge rate) recipient: Ender_Smirk! Cannot select the same player twice in a row!

Auto-Railgun [AA] HP: 22/30. Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 1.

Glooples [AA] HP: 0/12 (x2), 4/4 (x2). Speed Value: 1. Sturdy, applies Paralyzed.
Biters [AA] HP: 0/4 (x3), 4/4 (x4). Base Damage: 2. Speed Value: 3.

Bridge [AA] Progress: 100/100 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]. Completed by: Ender_Smirk!

Spear Mooks [PA] HP: 8/12 (x2), 12/12 (x6).

Automatic Mooks [PA] HP: 6/12 (x2), 12/12 (x2).

Elite Shotgun Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12, 12/12 Paralyzed (40% miss chance, Speed Value lowered to 1, 1/1) (x2), 12/12.

Rifle Mooks [PA] HP: 12/12 (x8).

Anti-Tank Cannon Emplacement [PA] HP: 0/24 (x2). Spotter.

sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶

Double time is on me? Let's take advantage of that.

I heal Double Time........... again.

The Power Transfer Process: Xor to Sapphire: 8/25 (+3)

This is the best time to give me charge bonuses - you can give one every post!

(Also +1 to Ender_Smirk, which applies to both charges)

6/30 Epic Enchantment
7/30 Iron Colossus
+1 to Xor to Sapphire
(My description did nothing unless actions can boost charges. Also, just added the +5 now, split between the two.)
Jet looks over the iron block, and adds to it a contraption, which he creates through generous use of Gulliver's travels mod style stuff, a magic wand, and some stuff he made up. This contraption, as the blocks extend higher, carves the iron into a form which seems more... alive.
(Onto the actual non description action.)
Jet looks over the opposition. He quickly surmises the best way to deal with them, and begins to pull out crossbows from his stock of pre loaded infinity enchanted crossbows. He shoots one after the other after the other at the Shotgun mooks, letting them feel plenty of pain.

I heal Double Time......................................... again............

The Power Transfer Process: Xor to Sapphire: 14/25 (+6)

+1 to Ender_Smirk

Last edited:
8/30 Epic Enchantment
9/30 Iron Colossus
(I presume you are boosting both.)
+1 to Sky High.
Jet pulls out a different shulker chest worth of crossbows. He continues his onslaught on the mooks via a barrage of potion arrows, specifically debuff ones. They get sprayed with harming, poison, slowness, weakness, the works. Throughout the shots, occasionally they will get hit with a splash, and most of them are hit. All this in a few seconds.

Back
Top Bottom