Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Should I change the amount of time you guys have to post?

• Give us 1 extra day, giving us 2 days to post! I want my posts to be worth more!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Keep it with 1 day for us to post? I want to get in as many posts as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Post coming out tomorrow!

Sorry I couldn't get in a post this quickly. I'll make sure the next one comes out tomorrow. It's really late for me.

Please get in another post if you haven't already.

Double time is on me? Let's take advantage of that.

I heal Double Time........... again.

The Power Transfer Process: Xor to Sapphire: 8/25 (+3)

This is the best time to give me charge bonuses - you can give one every post!

(Also +1 to Ender_Smirk, which applies to both charges)

Ah, alright. You restore 3 HP to Double Time! However, this will decrease as Double Time keeps getting healed.

6/30 Epic Enchantment
7/30 Iron Colossus
+1 to Xor to Sapphire
(My description did nothing unless actions can boost charges. Also, just added the +5 now, split between the two.)
Jet looks over the iron block, and adds to it a contraption, which he creates through generous use of Gulliver's travels mod style stuff, a magic wand, and some stuff he made up. This contraption, as the blocks extend higher, carves the iron into a form which seems more... alive.
(Onto the actual non description action.)
Jet looks over the opposition. He quickly surmises the best way to deal with them, and begins to pull out crossbows from his stock of pre loaded infinity enchanted crossbows. He shoots one after the other after the other at the Shotgun mooks, letting them feel plenty of pain.

Ooh, nice. You deal 5 damage to two of the Shotgun Mooks!

I make an return by throwing a piece of delicious poisonous Cheese at a Spear Mook.

Welcome back!

Poor cheese... you deal 6 damage to the Spear Mook!

I heal Double Time......................................... again............

The Power Transfer Process: Xor to Sapphire: 14/25 (+6)

+1 to Ender_Smirk

The healing has decreased... you heal Double Time for 2 HP.

8/30 Epic Enchantment
9/30 Iron Colossus
(I presume you are boosting both.)
+1 to Sky High.
Jet pulls out a different shulker chest worth of crossbows. He continues his onslaught on the mooks via a barrage of potion arrows, specifically debuff ones. They get sprayed with harming, poison, slowness, weakness, the works. Throughout the shots, occasionally they will get hit with a splash, and most of them are hit. All this in a few seconds.

Ooh, interesting. You deal 4 damage to two of the Automatic Mooks and Poison the entire group for the turn!

I force an Rifle Mook to watch some very Dead Memes.

How dead? And how old? They'd presumably be pretty bad though- 6 damage to a Rifle Mook!

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_ hacks at the Spear Mooks with Falcon Slash, dealing 12 lethal damage to one of them!
RebelRaider2004 deals 6 lethal damage to one of the Spear Mooks with his sword, assisting Ninjatwist_!

The Biters deal 8 damage in total to the Elite Shotgun Mooks!

The Spear Mooks kill the remaining Glooples and try to attack Ninjatwist_,but he dodges both strikes!
The Automatic Mooks blast at Double Time and the Biters, killing one and dealing 3 damage to Double Time!
The Rifle Mooks fire at Double Time and at RebelRaider2004, dealing 6 damage to the former and 5 to the latter!
The mobile Elite Shotgun Mook fires two blasts at the Gloople Nest, but the Guardian Crystal blocks it! 4 damage dealt!

The Auto-Railgun lines up a shot and severely cripples the healthiest Elite Shotgun Mook, dealing 8 damage and lowering him into lethal range!

The Elite Shotgun Mooks fire at the Auto Railgun, but fail to hit it, even with re-rolls, and even without Paralysis being a factor!

The Elite Shotgun Mooks regain mobility!
The Automatic Mooks take Poison damage!

A group of 6 Well-Armored Hammer Mooks enter the fray!
The Gloople Nest summons 3 additional Glooples! Its capacity also increases to 4!

A quad of Argynth Scouts have made it across the bridge to lend their aid!

ARGYNTH SCOUT: Players! Major Persecles has received the aid and attention he needs and has summoned an increased amount of forces. He is on his way as I speak!

========[JOE's Sidequest Events]========

Your sidequest's getting removed for now- if you want to recover it, it's on Page 79.

========[sunnyau's Sidequest Events]========

This is from last turn, no turn progress has happened yet.

The Tiger Beetle continues grabbing you, dealing 6 damage! Jawlock increases to 2/2!

The Tiger Beetle takes the last of its Burning damage!

========[Sockmonkey367''s Sidequest Events]========

water_proof2112 lets you enter their house and you take a peek in their food chest. Nobody here knows how to make a corn dog- if you're willing to experiment, you could cook one up yourself. There's even a good pot here...

====[The Battlefield]====
A somewhat hilly desert, with dunes stretching into the distance. Dead vegetation is strewn around the area.
It's just you and the Acolyte here. Use this as an opportunity to get in some damage!

Player Characters:

Blinky101/ender 2 [AA] HP: 18/24.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Emerald Mann [AA] HP: 24/24.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 24/24.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 16/24.
MrMirrorMan [AA] HP: 24/24.
plague126 [AA] HP: 24/24.
bognog04 [AA] HP: 24/24.
SteelSt0rmMaster [AA] HP: 24/24.
Tarhalindur [AA] HP: 19/24.
darkmega5 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Mythic/Nemean Lion [AA] HP: 24/24.
variant [AA] HP: 24/24.
Crimsion McBlack [AA] HP: 24/24.
Thartler [AA] HP: 24/24.
Sky High/Xor [AA] HP: 11/24.
tzaoray [AA] HP: 24/24
FlamingFlapjacks [AA] HP: 24/24.
Moses Da Vinci [AA] HP: 24/24.
cb18212 [AA] HP: 24/24.
TheSpelukner/Artheus [AA] HP: 24/24.
Halt [AA] HP: 24/24.
Algot [AA] HP: 24/24.
Ender_Smirk/Jet/TJB_Dragon [AA] HP: 17/24.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (1/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +0, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun up to 12)
Healing Totem [Recharge: II] (Heals 3 Anti-Acolyte PCs for 2 HP when used)
EVader Double Lightsaber {G+1} (Base Damage: -1, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn, 10% passive dodge chance, increases to 30% when used)
Mandalorian Armor (20% damage reduction, targets must reroll dodge/block chances)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: User)

Mythic
Spell Book Sword [Level: 1/5][Next: 17/40 DMG] (Blade, Base Damage: +2, gains level upon dealing enough damage, +10% damage per level, upon reaching final level and damage thresholds, special move can be performed)

plague126
Argynth Tooth Bracelet §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII]
(Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

bognog04
Infinity Gauntlet (Base Damage: +1, can clear status effects and reverse any status effect damage done, can spend attack to apply Confused (50% chance to hurt self upon basic attack) to one entity)

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +1, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur^TM One-Use Meteor Shield (Consumable, 100% chance to completely block one meteor-based damage source)
Toy Gun (Inflicts Paralyzed (Speed Value lowered to 1, 60% miss chance) on an enemy when used)

tzaoray
Minigun (Base Damage: User)

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Deathstriker Staff [Rage Beam: IIII] (Base Damage: +2, Rage Beam deals 16 damage to a single enemy and charges upon kill or when the owner's entities die, can tun Flame Spirits into Deathstrikers or Spirit Animals as an action)
Rubber Chicken (???)
Melodica (Instrument, unknown)
Conduit Sapphire (Unknown yet, stats in-making)

cb18212
Iron Ore (Crafting ingredient) (x2)
Glitched Ore (Crafting ingredient) (x2)

Itinerary Objectives:
Charge up something powerful! A boss is coming up soon, so it'd be
Attack the Mook army! They'll be mainly here to occupy you before the main attraction! Some other forces are on their way too.

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 46/50. Plot Armor: Inactive. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:
Shortsaber (Blade, Base Damage: +2)
Beretta 93R Pistol (Pistol, Base Damage: User)
Efficiency I Iron Shovel (Club, Base Damage: User)

Abilities:
Falcon Slash: Attack twice with the Shortsaber.
Bulletstorm: Each shot with the Beretta 93R Pistol deals triple damage but causes triple recoil and has 10% less accuracy than a single shot.
Miracle Strike: Heal for damage dealt with the Shortsaber. +15% crit chance.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take from one attack is 20% of its maximum health.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can Meditate to recover 40% of their max HP and force enemies to disengage, both for the turn.

When down to 0 HP, activates Regeneration. During Regeneration, Plot Armor activates (negating 100% of damage taken), this entity recovers 25% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 4 turns.

RebelRaider2004 [AA-P] HP: 15/20. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 3. Leather Armor: 40% damage reduction.
Special: Raider Riot: Spawn two friendly Raiders with 20 HP and 6 Base Damage. Votes: II.

Argynth Scouts [AA] HP: 30/30 (x4). Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 3. Scout Armor: 10% damage taken reduction.

Guardian Crystal [AA] HP: 20/88. Protects 1 chosen entity from harm each turn, or randomly if not chosen.

Repaired Autocannon Turret [AA] HP: 12/12. Can be used to attack with a Base Damage 8 Pistol.

Double Time [AA] HP: 19/30. Double Time (doubled self-charge rate) recipient: Sky High! Half Time (1.5x damage, no self-charge rate) recipient: Ender_Smirk! Cannot select the same player twice in a row!

Auto-Railgun [AA] HP: 22/30. Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 1.

Gloople Nest [AA] HP: 92/100. Spawn Rate: 4 Glooples per round.
Glooples [AA] HP: 0/4 (x2), 4/4 (x3). Speed Value: 1. Sturdy, applies Paralyzed.
Biters [AA] HP: 0/4, 4/4 (x3). Base Damage: 2. Speed Value: 3.
Speed Value: 1
Summons 1 Gloople from an array of stored Gloople types (below). Spawn rate increases until producing an elite monster at 18 Glooples per round.

Basic Gloople: 4 HP, 0 Base Damage, 1 Speed Value. Applies Paralyzed (40% miss chance, must reroll dodges, Speed Value lowered to 1) to the target for the round. Cannot be OHKOd- will survive with at least 1 HP if an attack would kill it from full health.
Biter: 4 HP, 2 Base Damage, 3 Speed Value.

Bridge [AA] Progress: 100/100 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]. Completed by: Ender_Smirk!
Provides Cover (10/14 HP) (40% block chance to friendlies on the bridge)

Spear Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12 (x2), 8/12 (x2), 12/12 (x4).

Well-Armored Hammer Mooks [PA] HP: 12/12 (x6).

Automatic Mooks [PA] HP: 5/12 (x2) Poisoned (1 damage taken per turn, 0/1), 7/12 (x2) Poisoned (1 damage taken per turn, 0/1).

Elite Shotgun Mooks [PA] HP: 3/12 Paralyzed (40% miss chance, Speed Value lowered to 1, 0/1) (x2), 4/12.

Rifle Mooks [PA] HP: 6/12, 12/12 (x7).

Acolyte Progress [AC] HP: 48/100. Kills: 28.

====[sunnyau's Sidequest: The Magical Forest]====
A mystical woodland full of otherworldly and etherial energy. Despite how there aren't many cherry blossoms, their leaves can be seen in the wind.

CHALLENGE: Permadeath enabled- dying in this sidequest will lock it for now. However, playing it safe is always an option.
SPECIAL: Meditation enabled- meditating will restore 8 HP to your character (can be boosted with creativity) and disengage all foes targeting you.

Current Zone: The Turquoise Pathway III.
Next To: The Turquoise Pathway II, The Turquoise Circle.

sunnyau [AA] HP: 16/24.
sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Staff of Elements {G+1} (Base Damage: -2, Attacks three times, 50% chance for an additional attack, 20% chance to apply Burning or Freezing (both 1 damage taken per turn, 2/2))
Staff of Time [Reverse Time: III] (Base Damage: User, Reverse Time heals an entity for 25% of the damage it took last turn when used)
Ironbark Warpmind Scepter (Base Damage: -2, +1 damage to enemies hit before with this weapon (stacks up to twice), applies Weakened (50% damage dealt penalty) for 1 turn)
Mana Crystal (Heals the user for 2 HP upon making a magical attack, once per turn, or Crafting Ingredient)
Pink Petal (Vibrantly colored petals, Crafting ingredient)
Three Point Star (Consumable, deals 8 damage to the opponent, 30% chance to deal double damage and cause Bleeding for two turns)
Bladereed Plants (x3) (Sharp, elongated blades of grass, Crafting Ingredient)

Giant Tiger Beetle [H] HP: 15/40. Jawlock: II. Burning (2 damage taken per turn, 0/2)
30% resistant to melee attacks.
Jawlock: Deal +50% Base damage every time you land a hit on the same target. Stacks up to twice.

(Joe's Sidequest has been removed to clean clutter- it was last on Page 79.)

====[Sockmonkey367's Sidequest: The Settlement]====
A lonesome settlement on the border between a plains and a forest, home to some players. You seem to have perturbed them with your peeking.

CHALLENGE: Permadeath enabled- dying in this sidequest will lock it for now. However, playing it safe is always an option.

Sockmonkey367 [AA] HP: 24/24.

Chief_Flintlock [N-P] HP: 20/20. Holding Iron Sword (+3 Attack damage), has Iron Chestplate (+20% damage resist)
water_proof2112 [N-P] HP: 20/20.
IceGirl87 [N-P] HP: 20/20. Holding Stone Sword (+2 Attack damage).
GoatLord999 [N-P] HP: 20/20.
Diplomacy: Neutral. Everything's calm so far.
Speed Value: 3

Houses: [Fancy House], [House 1], [House 2], [House 3], [Player inside].

House 1 Food Chest: Corn Meal, Eggs (x3), Wheat Flour, Sea Salt, Sugar, Baking Powder (rare), Milk, Olive Oil (rare), Beef Sausages (x8).[/QUOTE]

I convince some JoJo fans that a Well Armored Hammer Mook said a JoJo reference.
I then take a sip of Soda and watch the Carnage.

I front load my good staff with magical energy and strafe towards it. When it finally turn on me, I use my staff to shoot shards of ice and fire on it like a shotgun.
Pretty painful.

Should be 2 pluses?
High Magical Orb 6/25
Handheld Beacon Flag 6/25
Sky +1

9/30 Epic Enchantment
10/30 Iron Colossus
+1 Sky
Jet quickly builds up a couple of TNT cannons which quickly explode outwards into the enemy lines. They spread thinly in some areas, where enemies are scattered, while others are close together, hitting the target with a multitude of shots at once.

No, don't play with it.
It is in pain. So kill it.

I finds weak points in the Beetle after my shards hits. If one, I use my staff of time to render that part of its body fast forward for 3 days where the corpse of the beetle will decompose, and use that vermin to incapacitate the Beetle.

High Magical Orb 7/25
Handheld Beacon Flag 7/25
+1 ender

I allow anyone to use Double Time next turn if they wish (they must change DT's recipient this turn.)

I then blast the well-armored hammer mooks with magic, draining their life force and empowering myself with it.

The Power Transfer Process: Xor to Sapphire: 20/25 (+6)

I use the Staff to launch the Well-armored Hammer Mooks into the Elite Shotgun Mooks in one big ball of destroy.

The Power Transfer Process: Xor to Sapphire: 24/25 (+4)

11/30 Epic Enchantment
12/30 Iron Colossus
+1 Sky
Jet thinks through what to do next. He then realizes that the Ninjatwist guy seems a bit injured. He also notices that he isn't looking as great either. Therefore, Jet tosses a splash instant health potion on Ninjatwist, and drinks a health potion for himself as well.

25/25 (+(2))

Power from the two Rubies is inserted into the Conduit Sapphire. It is now full.

(not a turn, just a charge completion)

Hmm, should I give you guys more of a heads-up before I post? Should I post every X days or something? My schedule's slipping a little.

If all goes well, I'll probably pick up the next post Thursday or Friday.

I kind of want to change the title or the poll at the top, but I'm not sure how- is there a way I could do it that you know of? If all else fails, I'll use a Google form.

I convince some JoJo fans that a Well Armored Hammer Mook said a JoJo reference.
I then take a sip of Soda and watch the Carnage.

The JoJo fans initially praise the Hammer Mook, until they realize that he isn't acquainted with JoJo at all, at which point they proceed to chant ORAORAORAORAORAORAORA and beat the daylights out of him!

...2 damage dealt because of armor, though.

I front load my good staff with magical energy and strafe towards it. When it finally turn on me, I use my staff to shoot shards of ice and fire on it like a shotgun.
Pretty painful.

Should be 2 pluses?
High Magical Orb 6/25
Handheld Beacon Flag 6/25
Sky +1

Ooh, nice, and welcome back! You deal no extra attack, but your three-attack volley deals 12 damage to the Giant Tiger Beetle!

You also heal 2 HP from your Crystal.

9/30 Epic Enchantment
10/30 Iron Colossus
+1 Sky
Jet quickly builds up a couple of TNT cannons which quickly explode outwards into the enemy lines. They spread thinly in some areas, where enemies are scattered, while others are close together, hitting the target with a multitude of shots at once.

Oooh, interesting. I'll select your targets at random...

You deal 5 damage to one of the Spear Mooks and 2 damage to a Well-Armored Hammer Mook!

No, don't play with it.
It is in pain. So kill it.

I finds weak points in the Beetle after my shards hits. If one, I use my staff of time to render that part of its body fast forward for 3 days where the corpse of the beetle will decompose, and use that vermin to incapacitate the Beetle.

High Magical Orb 7/25
Handheld Beacon Flag 7/25
+1 ender

Oooh, nice. You deal 8 lethal damage to the Giant Tiger Beetle!

You also fully heal after the encounter, and grab

I allow anyone to use Double Time next turn if they wish (they must change DT's recipient this turn.)

I then blast the well-armored hammer mooks with magic, draining their life force and empowering myself with it.

I throw Gordon Ramsey's knife At the chest of a Well Armored Hammer Mook.
+1 for Sky.

The chest logically has the most armor, so you strike that. 2 damage dealt to the Well Armored Hammer Mook!

I use the Staff to launch the Well-armored Hammer Mooks into the Elite Shotgun Mooks in one big ball of destroy.

The Power Transfer Process: Xor to Sapphire: 24/25 (+4)

You deal 4 damage to an Elite Shotgun Mook and 2 damage to a Well-Armored Hammer Mook! The Elite Shotgun Mook perishes from the impact.

Also, do you own the Gloople nest or is that Tarhalindur?

11/30 Epic Enchantment
12/30 Iron Colossus
+1 Sky
Jet thinks through what to do next. He then realizes that the Ninjatwist guy seems a bit injured. He also notices that he isn't looking as great either. Therefore, Jet tosses a splash instant health potion on Ninjatwist, and drinks a health potion for himself as well.

Excellent. Both Jet and Ninjatwist_ heal for 3 HP! Ninjatwist_ offers you a swift but genuine thumbs-up.

Hmm, should I give players some form of natural HP regen?

25/25 (+(2))

Power from the two Rubies is inserted into the Conduit Sapphire. It is now full.

(not a turn, just a charge completion)

Ooh, nice- I think I'll let this slide.

Nice! What does the Conduit Sapphire do? If you want me to put it in as an item, let me know.

Remember to vote on RebelRaider2004's Special if you think he should use it! Timing could be key.

Ninjatwist_ strikes a Well-Armored Hammer Mook with his sword, but doesn't penetrate the armor. 2 damage dealt!

RebelRaider2004 does happen to find a soft spot in that Hammer Mook's armor and stabs where he's unprotected, dealing 6 lethal damage to him!
The Biters deal more damage to the Spear Mooks, knocking the healthiests' health down a peg! Now their lethal range is significantly reduced, so knock them out one by one!
The Argynth Scouts strike the Rifle Mooks with 5 shots, dealing 20 damage in total!

The Spear Mooks try keeping the Glooples down, dealing 12 lethal damage in total to them!
The Automatic Mooks fire off some ridiculously accurate bursts, dealing 6 damage to the Guardian Crystal and 5 to Double Time!
The Rifle Mooks fire back at the Argynth Scouts and at the Auto-Railgun, dealing 8 damage to both! Some of the Scout's armor blocks the damage he takes.
The Elite Shotgun Mooks fire at the Biters, dealing 2 damage to all 3 of them!
The Well-Armored Hammer Mooks deal 7 damage to RebelRaider2004! He also gains a Respawn!

The Auto-Railgun lines up a shot and snipes one of the Rifle Mooks, dealing 8 lethal damage to him!

The Gloople Nest summons 4 additional Glooples!

Four Argynth Spear Carriers join the fray!

SPEAR CARRIER: Major Persecles is on his way! We've been sent to accompany the Scouts and ensure that these Mooks are trashed. Let's force these foes back!

However, a squad of Sword Mooks appears on the horizon, backed by a Mook Biomancer! He can apply debuffs to a target when he attacks, or buff the health of his own units, so watch out! He'll apply his effects to four entities in a group, so be wary!

SPEAR CARRIER: I don't like the way that Mook looks- we should take him out before he can cause harm to our units!

Your sidequest's getting removed for now- if you want to recover it, it's on Page 79.

Congratulations! You've beaten the Tiger Beetle off, and have gained some stuff for your troubles, namely its jaws (eww?) and its carapace.

If you want to look for more loot to plunder off it or just move on to the Turquoise Circle, be my guest.

I also fully healed you so you don't have to meditate manually.

water_proof2112 lets you enter their house and you take a peek in their food chest. Nobody here knows how to make a corn dog- if you're willing to experiment, you could cook one up yourself. There's even a good pot here...

A somewhat hilly desert, with dunes stretching into the distance. Dead vegetation is strewn around the area.
It's just you and the Acolyte here. Use this as an opportunity to get in some damage!

Player Characters:

Sky High/Xor [AA] HP: 11/24.
Ender_Smirk/Jet/TJB_Dragon [AA] HP: 20/24.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (1/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +0, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun up to 12)
EVader Double Lightsaber {G+1} (Base Damage: -1, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn, 10% passive dodge chance, increases to 30% when used)
Mandalorian Armor (20% damage reduction, targets must reroll dodge/block chances)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU

Mythic
Spell Book Sword [Level: 1/5][Next: 17/40 DMG] (Blade, Base Damage: +2, gains level upon dealing enough damage, +10% damage per level, upon reaching final level and damage thresholds, special move can be performed)

plague126
(Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

bognog04
Infinity Gauntlet (Base Damage: +1, can clear status effects and reverse any status effect damage done, can spend attack to apply Confused (50% chance to hurt self upon basic attack) to one entity)

MrMirrorMan
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +1, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur^TM One-Use Meteor Shield (Consumable, 100% chance to completely block one meteor-based damage source)
Toy Gun (Inflicts Paralyzed (Speed Value lowered to 1, 60% miss chance) on an enemy when used)

tzaoray

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Deathstriker Staff [Rage Beam: IIII] (Base Damage: +2, Rage Beam deals 16 damage to a single enemy and charges upon kill or when the owner's entities die, can tun Flame Spirits into Deathstrikers or Spirit Animals as an action)
Rubber Chicken (???)

cb18212

Itinerary Objectives:
Attack the Mook army! They'll be mainly here to occupy you before the main attraction! Some other forces are on their way too.

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 49/50. Plot Armor: Inactive. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:

Abilities:
Bulletstorm: Each shot with the Beretta 93R Pistol deals triple damage but causes triple recoil and has 10% less accuracy than a single shot.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take from one attack is 20% of its maximum health.
Can Meditate to recover 40% of their max HP and force enemies to disengage, both for the turn.

When down to 0 HP, activates Regeneration. During Regeneration, Plot Armor activates (negating 100% of damage taken), this entity recovers 25% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 4 turns.

RebelRaider2004 [AA-P] HP: 8/20. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 3. Leather Armor: 30% damage reduction. Respawns: 1.
Special: Raider Riot:
Spawn two friendly Raiders with 20 HP and 6 Base Damage. Votes: II.

Argynth Scouts [AA] HP: 23/30, 30/30 (x3). Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 3. Scout Armor: 10% damage taken reduction.

Argynth Spear Carriers [AA] HP: 30/30 (x4). Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 2. Reinforced Armor: 20% damage taken reduction.

Guardian Crystal [AA] HP: 14/88. Protects 1 chosen entity from harm each turn, or randomly if not chosen.

Repaired Autocannon Turret [AA] HP: 12/12. Can be used to attack with a Base Damage 8 Pistol.

Double Time [AA] HP: 14/30. Double Time (doubled self-charge rate) recipient: Sky High! Half Time (1.5x damage, no self-charge rate) recipient: Ender_Smirk! Cannot select the same player twice in a row!

Auto-Railgun [AA] HP: 14/30. Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 1.

Glooples [AA] HP: 0/4 (x3), 4/4 (x3). Speed Value: 1. Sturdy, applies Paralyzed.
Biters [AA] HP: 2/4 (x3). Base Damage: 2. Speed Value: 3.
Summons 1 Gloople from an array of stored Gloople types (below). Spawn rate increases until producing an elite monster at 18 Glooples per round.

Basic Gloople: 4 HP, 0 Base Damage, 1 Speed Value. Applies Paralyzed (40% miss chance, must reroll dodges, Speed Value lowered to 1) to the target for the round. Cannot be OHKOd- will survive with at least 1 HP if an attack would kill it from full health.

Bridge [AA] Progress: 100/100 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]. Completed by: Ender_Smirk!

Spear Mooks [PA] HP: 7/12, 8/12 (x2), 10/12 (x3).

Well-Armored Hammer Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12, 12/12 (x5).

Automatic Mooks [PA] HP: 5/12 (x2), 7/12 (x2).

Elite Shotgun Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12, 3/12 (x2).

Rifle Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12, 4/12 (x2), 6/12, 12/12 (x4).

Mook Biomancer (Shotgun) [PA] HP: 16/16. Possible Effects: Weakened (20% damage dealt penalty, 2/2), Poisoned (1 damage taken per turn, 2/2), Regeneration (1 damage healed per turn, 2/2)
Sword Mooks [PA] HP: 12/12 (x6).

A mystical woodland full of otherworldly and etherial energy. Despite how there aren't many cherry blossoms, their leaves can be seen in the wind.

SPECIAL: Meditation enabled- meditating will restore 8 HP to your character (can be boosted with creativity) and disengage all foes targeting you.

sunnyau [AA] HP: 24/24.
sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Staff of Elements {G+1} (Base Damage: -2, Attacks three times, 50% chance for an additional attack, 20% chance to apply Burning or Freezing (both 1 damage taken per turn, 2/2))
Staff of Time [Reverse Time: III] (Base Damage: User, Reverse Time heals an entity for 25% of the damage it took last turn when used)
Ironbark Warpmind Scepter (Base Damage: -2, +1 damage to enemies hit before with this weapon (stacks up to twice), applies Weakened (50% damage dealt penalty) for 1 turn)
Mana Crystal (Heals the user for 2 HP upon making a magical attack, once per turn, Crafting Ingredient)
Three Point Star (Consumable, deals 8 damage to the opponent, 30% chance to deal double damage and cause Bleeding for two turns)
Beetle Plate (x5) (Pieces of Giant Tiger Beetle shell, Crafting Ingredient)
Tiger Beetle Jaw (x2) (Mandibles of a Giant Tiger Beetle, Crafting Ingredient)

Giant Tiger Beetle [H] HP: 0/40. Jawlock: II. Burning (2 damage taken per turn, 0/2)
Jawlock: Deal +50% Base damage every time you land a hit on the same target. Stacks up to twice.

A lonesome settlement on the border between a plains and a forest, home to some players. You seem to have perturbed them with your peeking.

Chief_Flintlock [N-P] HP: 20/20. Holding Iron Sword (+3 Attack damage), has Iron Chestplate (+20% damage resist)

House 1 Food Chest: Corn Meal, Eggs (x3), Wheat Flour, Sea Salt, Sugar, Baking Powder (rare), Milk, Olive Oil (rare), Beef Sausages (x8).[/QUOTE]

12/30 Epic Enchantment
13/30 Iron Colossus
Jet attempts to claim the double time bonus, since it was offered, and he fulfilled the requirements. If so, then his charge reaches
13/30 Epic Enchantment
14/30 Iron Colossus
If not, then same as before.
Then, he begins to continue his onslaught by walking up to the mook Biomancer, and then giving him a stab with a knife filled with roughly 5,000,716,432,799,843,245 poisons and venoms. Put simply, the biomancer gets poisoned with more poision types than are known in most universes. And to make matters worse, one of them imbues the one who is poisoned with it with lactose intolerance, making drinking milk to cure it impossible. Many other universal healing methods have similar deadly allergy additives.

Post coming out tomorrow!

I've decided to delay the update to Friday since we have three posts out.

Hmm, if all goes smoothly the boss should be out sometime in early June.

Please make a second post if you haven't already!

I do a very disrespecting LE SLAP At the Mook Biomancer.

Your LE SLAP deals 6 damage to the Mook Biomancer! No other Mooks move in to take the hit!

You missed a post.

(null, but I may add a post here)

Yep, I'll rectify that this turn. Thanks for letting me know about this, and sorry it happened in the first place!

You deal 4 damage to two of the Well-Armored Hammer Mooks! Magic seems to penetrate armor more often than not. You also recover 4 HP!

12/30 Epic Enchantment
13/30 Iron Colossus
Jet attempts to claim the double time bonus, since it was offered, and he fulfilled the requirements. If so, then his charge reaches
13/30 Epic Enchantment
14/30 Iron Colossus
If not, then same as before.
Then, he begins to continue his onslaught by walking up to the mook Biomancer, and then giving him a stab with a knife filled with roughly 5,000,716,432,799,843,245 poisons and venoms. Put simply, the biomancer gets poisoned with more poision types than are known in most universes. And to make matters worse, one of them imbues the one who is poisoned with it with lactose intolerance, making drinking milk to cure it impossible. Many other universal healing methods have similar deadly allergy additives.

Alright, you claim Double Time.

Woah, that's a lot of poison.

You deal 4 damage to one of the Spear Mooks, who takes the blow for his charge! He also suffers some really bad poisoning for a while... if you ignore him, the poison might do some damage, or you could lower his health to the point where the poison would kill him.

Remember to vote on RebelRaider2004's Special if you think he should use it! Timing could be key.

Nothing makes a move!

I'm going to wait for more players to post to make entity moves count. Everyone gets another set of actions. This is mostly because I'm doing this late again.

Although, should this continue to be a pattern? I'm going to make a poll where you can vote on

Strawpoll here: On nights where I have little player posts or I can't work on updates, would you rather have a free turn or a half-update?

Happy Memorial Day to those observing!

Ninjatwist_ strikes a Well-Armored Hammer Mook with his sword, but doesn't penetrate the armor. 2 damage dealt!

RebelRaider2004 does happen to find a soft spot in that Hammer Mook's armor and stabs where he's unprotected, dealing 6 lethal damage to him!
The Biters deal more damage to the Spear Mooks, knocking the healthiests' health down a peg! Now their lethal range is significantly reduced, so knock them out one by one!
The Argynth Scouts strike the Rifle Mooks with 5 shots, dealing 20 damage in total!

The Spear Mooks try keeping the Glooples down, dealing 12 lethal damage in total to them!
The Automatic Mooks fire off some ridiculously accurate bursts, dealing 6 damage to the Guardian Crystal and 5 to Double Time!
The Rifle Mooks fire back at the Argynth Scouts and at the Auto-Railgun, dealing 8 damage to both! Some of the Scout's armor blocks the damage he takes.
The Elite Shotgun Mooks fire at the Biters, dealing 2 damage to all 3 of them!
The Well-Armored Hammer Mooks deal 7 damage to RebelRaider2004! He also gains a Respawn!

The Auto-Railgun lines up a shot and snipes one of the Rifle Mooks, dealing 8 lethal damage to him!

The Gloople Nest summons 4 additional Glooples!

Four Argynth Spear Carriers join the fray!

SPEAR CARRIER: Major Persecles is on his way! We've been sent to accompany the Scouts and ensure that these Mooks are trashed. Let's force these foes back!

However, a squad of Sword Mooks appears on the horizon, backed by a Mook Biomancer! He can apply debuffs to a target when he attacks, or buff the health of his own units, so watch out! He'll apply his effects to four entities in a group, so be wary!

SPEAR CARRIER: I don't like the way that Mook looks- we should take him out before he can cause harm to our units!

Congratulations! You've beaten the Tiger Beetle off, and have gained some stuff for your troubles, namely its jaws (eww?) and its carapace.

If you want to look for more loot to plunder off it or just move on to the Turquoise Circle, be my guest.

I also fully healed you so you don't have to meditate manually.

Player Characters:

Sky High/Xor [AA] HP: 15/24.
Ender_Smirk/Jet/TJB_Dragon [AA] HP: 20/24.

ender 2

Emerald_Mann

EEU

Mythic

plague126

bognog04

MrMirrorMan

Tarhalindur

tzaoray

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Rubber Chicken (???)

cb18212

Itinerary Objectives:

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 49/50. Plot Armor: Inactive. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.

Weapons/Equipment:

Abilities:

Plot Armor:

RebelRaider2004 [AA-P] HP: 8/20. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 3. Leather Armor: 30% damage reduction. Respawns: 1.
Special: Raider Riot:
Spawn two friendly Raiders with 20 HP and 6 Base Damage. Votes: II.

Argynth Scouts [AA] HP: 23/30, 30/30 (x3). Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 3. Scout Armor: 10% damage taken reduction.

Argynth Spear Carriers [AA] HP: 30/30 (x4). Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 2. Reinforced Armor: 20% damage taken reduction.

Guardian Crystal [AA] HP: 14/88. Protects 1 chosen entity from harm each turn, or randomly if not chosen.

Double Time [AA] HP: 14/30. Double Time (doubled self-charge rate) recipient: Ender_Smirk! Half Time (1.5x damage, no self-charge rate) recipient: null! Cannot select the same player twice in a row!

Auto-Railgun [AA] HP: 14/30. Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 1.

Glooples [AA] HP: 0/4 (x3), 4/4 (x3). Speed Value: 1. Sturdy, applies Paralyzed.
Biters [AA] HP: 2/4 (x3). Base Damage: 2. Speed Value: 3.

Spear Mooks [PA] HP: 7/12, 8/12 (x2), 10/12 (x3).

Well-Armored Hammer Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12, 8/12 (x2), 12/12 (x3).

Automatic Mooks [PA] HP: 5/12 (x2), 7/12 (x2).

Elite Shotgun Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12, 3/12 (x2).

Rifle Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12, 4/12 (x2), 6/12, 12/12 (x4).

Mook Biomancer (Shotgun) [PA] HP: 10/16.
Possible Effects: Weakened (20% damage dealt penalty, 2/2), Poisoned (1 damage taken per turn, 2/2), Regeneration (1 damage healed per turn, 2/2)
Sword Mooks [PA] HP: 8/12 Poisoned (2 damage taken per turn, 2/2), 12/12 (x5).

sunnyau [AA] HP: 24/24.
sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
Mana Crystal (Heals the user for 2 HP upon making a magical attack, once per turn, Crafting Ingredient)
Beetle Plate (x5) (Pieces of Giant Tiger Beetle shell, Crafting Ingredient)
Tiger Beetle Jaw (x2) (Mandibles of a Giant Tiger Beetle, Crafting Ingredient)

Giant Tiger Beetle [H] HP: 0/40. Jawlock: II. Burning (2 damage taken per turn, 0/2)

Dangit! You posted while I was asleep!

Alright, I'm going to shield myself with an energy draining shield and taunt the Biomancer.

Assembling the Machine: 1/25 (+1)

15/30 Epic Enchantment
16/30 Iron Colossus
Jet proceeds to pull another wooden axe out of his inventory. He then tosses a lot of tnt down to open a hole to the bedrock, before hopping down using an elytra, tossing an ender pearl at just the right time to give him long enough, and then hitting one of the bedrock blocks with the wooden axe. He then gets warped out by the pearl, and rushes towards the Biomancer. Once he does this, he rushes past the biomancer, before hitting a block just outside the Biomancer's maximum jump range. Then, all the blocks between that bedrock and the biomancer become empty space. The Biomancer may even try to make himself fly to escape, but flaming wings do not help flight, Jet has a flame 1 infinity 1 bow, and nothing better to do than target practice.

Back
Top Bottom