Destroy the Godmodder: Through Fire and Flames

I rise from the ground, coming back from the dead on the [N] side.
I just go to a location where I can just watch the chaos happen.
Charges: N/A (N/A out of N/A)

I come in, see all of this s*** go down with out me, leave, and come bustin back in with my custom Land Raider backed by 2 Razor backs filled to the brim with Space marines and Terminators while I shouting,
"Drive me closer! I want to hit Godmodder with my OT chainsaw on my mini gun"
Also I playing through the Fire and the flames by dragon force
(Kudos to anyone who know how OT chainsaws work)(hint brikwars)

wait, should I have put a big [USING] tag in front of the charge I used last round? I'll take the fall for this one, then.

1/???

12+3/50 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

+Joe +Plague

I welcome this here new person below me and demand that they join the glorious AG Army, plus me as much as possible and SLAP BIG MAN. Whether or not they actually listen isnt really important, but it'd be nice.

I slap a Zombie with my shotgoanna.

You kill a Zombie.

1/20
Summon a tree to fall on godmodder

The Godmodder chops the tree in half.

The dude looks annoyed at the current state of things.

With a snap of his fingers, a significant amount of explosives materialize and plaster themselves on the exterior of the Enemy Farming Area. With another snap of his fingers, the explosives predictably explode, since that's the one purpose in their life. However, some of the explosives decide not to explode.

The dude walks over to the non-exploding explosives?
"What is the meaning of this?" he asks out loud.
"Uh," says a voice.
The dude looks around wildly. "What? Who's there?"
"Right in front of you, the square on the wall", says an explosive.
"What."
"Yeah, I'm just as confused as you are," says the explosive. "Listen dude, I know you want us to explode, but some of us aren't willing to do that. We have other things we still want to do."
"...Like?"
"Oh, y'know, building, arts and crafts, singing.."
"Singing?"
"Yeah, we can have really booming voices sometimes."
"Oh, ha ha ha, very funny."
"So, let's come to a deal. You unstick us from the wall, and we'll help you demolish this building, and then you let us go free. Deal?"
The dude hesitates for a moment, before reaching a decision. "Deal." He taps the sentient explosive, and it falls off the wall. Immediately, the rubble from the result of the exploded explosive explosives rises from the ground, lifted by the telekinetic wills of the unexploded unexplosive explosives. They use this rubble as a sort of wrecking ball to flatten the Enemy Farming Area, reducing it to a wreck, with lots of monsters standing inside. The sentient unexploded unexplosive explosives then rise into the air, and form themselves into a single, large body.
"Well, I guess we're off," says the Gestalt sentient unexploded unexplosive explosives golem, "Good luck with whatever you're doing, and thanks."
"It was nothing," says the dude, "Stay safe."

The G.S.U.U.E.G then runs off into the sunset, ready to live it's new, very interesting life of opera singing.

You decide to break the limits, dealing 50,000 damage to the EFA!

27/50. Hope
6/50. WoL
+2 TOG
I ping @everyone and blame it on the godmodder, and then income b1nzy’s divine wrath on him, then I get the Godmodder three strik s for having alts, which is agaianst the rools dood.

The Godmodder AFKs for a bit before beaning everyone who mobs him.

Thartler:

Charges:

9/15 Preludium
9/20 Yamatean League

Lore and stuff:

Whoa, Thartler, you really are that good at writing. Why didn't you write that well for your previous RPs?

Normal actions:

Well, that at least worked, since chainmail is somewhat damaged. Suddenly I look at the Nanokumas. "These little pests. I ought to kill them before they do too much damage to PGs." A blink of eye later, I appear before the swarm, and start pumping water from infinite water bucket. Suddenly, they cease to work. They get thrown into truck to deliver these far away, into Aperture Science laboratories. Suddenly, a lot of them were scheduled to be redeemed, and they get melt-down into pile of metal and electronic. Some others were used as Turrets, which naturally also were redeemed due to being bad at their job. The third part of these got accidentally knocked down into abyss, where they had no hope to return from. The abyss was full of radioactive electrocuting water which destroyed them. Fourth part were properly working, but Wheatley has come to break the factory and also redeemed these. And fifth part - it got lost in transport, presumably destroyed by bandits that ransack the truck for ransom. The truck driver has paid, which caused all these stuff. "And so, it's the story of how the Nanokumas got missing."

STRIFE!

(S)> Thartler: 17.5(?)/20

"Come on, I was just getting started with! Now you'll gonna see what the real THARTLER can do!" Suddenly Map c2m5 (Dark Carnival Finale - Concert) loads, or at least what it looks like since it was faithful replica of it in this Terraria server (they stepped on my teleporter). Justynian and Realicraft are thus confused why did that even happen. Suddenly a lot of Spitters (Which wield meltdown guns) start spitting foot-melting goo. They all try to run, but leading them into next trap - hunters. They get scratched so badly they already start to complain. Suddenly, I also put fireworks and shoot them while being hidden from their sight. They burn and they try to put it out. I hide in safe distance. They realize that they might need to defend. Drat. I knock a Tank crate (the special infected/mini-boss of L4D called Tank in there), and it lands perfectly onto the ground, top pointing to sky. The crate opens and Tank punches Justynian onto Realicraft, knocking them down. Then he smashes them down into ground, making them breath heavily.

Then the madness starts. Suddenly a lot of arrows and stars start to rain from sky. They have no idea what is happening right now. "You were created from earth and into earth you'll turn. DIE!" And then I throw a bile jar to attract zombies on both of them. They are finally overwhelmed and fall one after second, but Justynian is still standing. "Oh, would you stop cheating your fate? It's all for our good." Suddenly, a last prism trap shoots it at Justynian, knocking him into wall. He's clearly bleeding now. "Hey, you intruder, I was fighting Realicraft, now kindly can you die and respawn inside your cosy castle... Wait, that's too cliche." Suddenly he falls onto box of... nothingness. And then crystal shooters that appeared out of nowhere shoot him till he's finally dead.

And then I realize Realicraft still is alive. "And you, you needed to ruin my plans. Now, I'll just ruin your precious health, I guess." Suddenly, a lot of glowing swords drop at Realicraft, damaging him so badly he can't move. Finally, he sees the Witch that I also captured for the attack. She claws him till he's really dead. Like - Dead (IT'S) OVER 9000% of deadness! "You are dead. Not big souprice."
Helping:

+2 @DCCCV (For damagin' Reali's farm)

You blow up all of the Nanokumas.
It is clear. You have won. Realicraft has taken too much damage to keep fighting.
STRIFE VICTOR: THARTLER!

2/20
Falling tree

You do absolutely nothing.

6/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
19/50 The Apex
+2 DCCCV (welcome backs)
Yo, steffan shoulda generated 4 RP. he proceeds to do that, retroactively. then, he does the 20 RP thing. the thing where he leaves and gets replaced with a post-singularity-superintelegence. no hunger bar, slow self-improvement, and overall better at life.
8 food proceeds to be sold to the marketplace, before the marketplace gets 15 gold given to it, in exchange for their best wares: A staff of super-awesome magical majesticness. I proceed to bequeath the staff to J.O.R.D.A.N. the superintelegence. while its power is lackluster, J.O.R.D.A.N. might figure out how to mass-produce it and abuse magyks.
the mercenarys make the trench ever-bigger, and mourn montafeltro's death.
the recruiter drones recruit a flynoob to join them! become their mercenary ally! be safer!
the gather drones gather destroyed tank shreds.
the worker drones start re-assembling them to make turrets.
the healer drones heal the wall, and as the round winds down, it finally triggers its "+15,000 HP and MHP on regen if full HP" passive I gave it, and gets another upgrade!
the breeder drone breed 2 new breeders.
Justinian, feeling proud of his progress, helps the healer and worker drones with their respective duties. the healers gain more wall-healing-power for the round, and the worker drones get better at turret-building temporarily.

Entities ordered.
You help both of those entities.

Senator Shrek (42/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (42/50) PART II: NanoOnions
+2 JOEbob
I reflect the MLG Boi's 360 Noscope back, hitting him for increased damage, as it was a 16pi Rad Reflect (The equivalent of 8 2pi Rad Reflects. Now, consider that 2pi Rad: 360 degrees).
I follow that up by sniping the Godmodder back with ANOTHER anti-materiel rifle. Since I think .50 is small, I use a 20 mm gun for that.
Of course, I feel that both are microscopic in comparison to what should be applied here, so I use my secret weapon: The Galaxy Cannon.
It's name is pretty literal: It's shots are actually compressed galaxies, which allows to to destroy entire planets. And their corresponding star systems. And pretty much entire galaxies. In fact, even it's weakest shells can wreck several galaxies each.
This means that I aim it a tthe Godmodder, and he is hit by the collective kinetic energy of the mass of an entire galaxy at superluminal speeds. In few words, if he somehow survives, only the AGs remain on the battlefield.

You deal 8,000 damage to the MLG Boi.
1 Damage to the Godmodder! Something explodes in the distance and you feel stronger.
The minimum damage cap is now 10,000. Just in time for something to happen...

Thartler:

Charges:

10/15 Preludium
10/20 Yamatean League

Lore and stuff:

Whatever.

Normal actions:

Yeah... We already have way too much entities from JoeBOB. "Is he even allowed to have waaay that much entities? Nevermind. DarkUprising is their key player, I guess..." I come close to DarkUprising... And try to talk very unfunny story about Keith. That annoys him so much he tries to catch me. But I'm too fast. Too fast for him to catch me up. I kite him with a bow and trusty arrows. One shoot. Still going fast. I shoot 5 more. He begins to slow. Then I shoot venom arrow. He tries to pull it off, but he's too tired for that. And at same moment I shoot all kind of negative status effect projectiles. He's really going to pass away. Poor old man. But I have to. Then I triumphantly blast off his body with plasma rifle and grab the skull of him as a trophy i'll have permanently. Ahahahhahaha! You can't stop me!

STRIFE!

(S)> Thartler: 17.5(?)/20

Suddenly Justinian realizes he's just a coward by not fighting against me. I use it to my evil masterpiece plans. Suddenly, a cage blocks him. "Hey look, a coward!" I openly laugh at Justinian before public. That makes him vengeful but unable to do anything. "Look, Realicraft wasn't the best fighter, but at least he was brave. Unlike you!" The words slam on his heart as he tries to curse, but I cut it off, and shoot his foot off. "Hey, no cursing there!" He tries to break free, to realize his hands were cut off by guillotine that happened to be placed on cage. "No, you can't escape, coward." Then, in a blink of eye, I bring barely alive Realicraft... And snap his neck. "Look, that would have only happened to you if you were defeated by me. But no, you decided that your affairs are more important to you, eh? Die then in shame." Justinian does not yet realize that Realicraft was a hologram, and I planned to finish him separately. Then I shoot his other foot off. "Heh heh heh. Am I that evil to knock you this style? Definitely, since you are but a coward."

Then I bring real barely-alive Realicraft. Now, I hide him behind public, to properly hurt him before final show. I stab and slash him with all sorts of knives. "No worries, soon it'll all be over. Forever." He realizes the gash right on his torso. "Well, sorry, but that's since you're my foe, I can't just leave you alive. You know, rules and stuff. Then Realicraft gets kicked right into head to knock him unconscious, then gets a solid beating with warhammer. When it's all over, I bring him back onto scene. And snap his neck, one, two, three, ten times till he's dead like dead like dead (and it cycles).

"Come on, don't be coward." The words ring on Justinians head as last thing he sees is gun pointed at his head. I shoot the bullet. And finish him off. Then if Realicraft tries to get up, the same treatment comes to him.

Helping:

+2 @DCCCV

You kill DarkUprising.
Realicraft is already dead.

The dude walks over to Justinian and raises him from the dead.

"First off, I'd like to apologize for the actions of my friends here. Justinian, like the Roman Emperor, right? So, I have some questions about what exactly it is that you want to do here."

After that, the Dude takes a look at the Pro-Godmodder forces.
"Disgusting, absolutely disgusting. Alright, you n00bs, form ranks. Get some healing and all that."
The dude raises a staff, and a sphere forms around him and the n00bs gathered around, dissapearing a split second later. The n00bs look different they have new gear, as well as better armour.
"There. How long has it been? Like, two months? These n00bs now have a bit more skill. Now, I'm just going to take a brief nap, I haven't slept. At all," the dude says, collapsing in a heap, out cold.

[The Dude is now vulnerable.]

You decide to heal all damaged noobs back up!
You can't become vulnerable. I might consider it later on but I don't want people becoming vulnerable now.

2/?? ?!??!?

16/50 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

+1 JOE, +1 DarkUprising

Oh crap! someone's attacking DarkUprising!
Firstly, I interrupt the unfunny story with some non-sequiturs too add comedy to teh whole thing, keeping DU from getting annoyed. Because of that, he's calm and collected, and is thusly prepared for when his assailant assaults him, he blocks/dodges/whatever. The Venom Arrow isn't too effective, thanks to a quick cut-n'-cauterize combo that keeps the poison from spreading too far. I body-block the rest of the negative-status bolts while doing my doctoring. He's really gonna live. Lucky man. I then get (less-than-triumphantly) get my body blasted.. off? However that works, it happens. Stupid plasma rifle. Before the attacker can take my skull, DU punches them... with several large swords, killing them. He then takes up my skull and does the whole Poor Yorick thing, until he gets bored and I respawn.
I laugh: Ahahahhahaha! I just stopped you!

You successfully counter Thartler's action.

Non-Strife:
Jolteon Charm 15/15
??? 4/10
I put on the Jolteon Charm and am now a Jolteon.
Strife:
Nope. I [ABSCOND] and teleport away.

You're a Jolteon for some reason.
You dead bro. You dead.

7/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
24/50 The Apex +2 TOG +2 TMB50
+1 TOG +1 TMB50
Justinian is extremely confused as DCCCV tries to heal him. see, the guy in strife is a Miss-spelled justinian. totally different.
Also, DCCCV calls him the roman emperor.
"What? Me? I am but a humble farmer, though relatively educated. My uncle, Justin, is currently working as a excubitor, but who knows what the future will bring?"
"I merely wish to live my life, and serve rome as best I can."

[As you could determine based on the content of my early-game 10-charges and current first 50-charge, this is before Anastasia dies and gets his throne stolen by Justin.]
[Also his name is still legally 'flavius petrus sabatius' but he still answers to justinian so whatever]

Justinyan[the guy whos spelled wrong] proceeds to take some straight edge, and pours the mystical substance on thartler. this amalng substance will maximize someone's edge. watch it at work!...
Nothing happened. I guess thartler is so edgy, there's no way to get edgier.
However, the way the code of the Straight edge works, it forcefully lowers peoples edge once it expires. as such, after a few seconds, Thartler is afflicted with the "Cannot be Edgy". his posts will be assessed for edgyness by the GM and players, and weakened according to the level of edge if it is above an entirely arbitrary threshold [his normal edge level is above the threshold by a fair bit]. also, Justinyan reveals that he's the one from [The Secret History of Justinian's reign]. making him a literal demon, and monster, and dullhan, and his face is fire and his head disconnects and he kills babys. that's a real book, it claims that. Anyway, this also means justinyan is stronger then a person and may or may not be impervious to Deuf.
Also Thartlers monolog, besides its edge, makes 8.56% sense at most, since I am not justinyan and I am not in the strife- I decided my affairs where more important then attacking someone edgy who hadn't done much to me... but since you tried [andfailed] to kill m3, I'm going to devote a modicum of effort to 1) lower the edge level (is annoying) and 2) snap your diddly darned neck because wouldn't that be a crummy juncture? I bet you love crummy junctures don't you my buddy chum ball home slice bread slice dog amigo buddy chum pal pally chummy chum chum m8?

You deal 18 damage to Justinyan.

Senator Shrek (44/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (44/50) PART II: NanoOnions
I stare at the Ninjanoob forcefully.

You attempt to kill with a stare but you manage to miss a stare. How?

I rise from the ground, coming back from the dead on the [N] side.
I just go to a location where I can just watch the chaos happen.
Charges: N/A (N/A out of N/A)

You sit on a lawn chair somewhere, which the Godmodder sends a boulder trap to crush you in.

I come in, see all of this s*** go down with out me, leave, and come bustin back in with my custom Land Raider backed by 2 Razor backs filled to the brim with Space marines and Terminators while I shouting,
"Drive me closer! I want to hit Godmodder with my OT chainsaw on my mini gun"
Also I playing through the Fire and the flames by dragon force
(Kudos to anyone who know how OT chainsaws work)(hint brikwars)

The Godmodder runs by with an ATV, plants C4 on your Land Raider and blows it up.

The Godmodder closes his eyes and focuses. A huge castle rises around him and all the PG units garrison inside it. The Barracts spit out a Robonoob.
Neutrals act! Steffan becomes J.O.R.D.A.N, you sell some food, the marketplace also makes some money, the Mercenaries heal the Trench further for 8,000 HP, the Recruiter drones fail to recruit the Flynoob (seriously stop trying to recruit the Godmodder's forces), the Gatherer Drones gather some scraps, the Worker Drones begin to make some more turrets, the Healers heal the Wall up (though its upgrade will happen next turn), and the Breeders make 2 more Breeders. The Fusion Reactor suddenly blows up and deals 15,000 damage to the walls of the Godmodder's Fortress.
The Time Police attack the walls of Justinian's castle for 10,000 and the MLG Boi quickscopes Justinyan.
The AG Resistances decides to make a move and also rallies the Kumas, dealing a combined 80,000 damage to the walls! The towers retaliate, killing DarkUprising and 4 Resistance members.

[PG] Godmodder’s Fortress 250,000/250,000 HP.
[GODMODDER] The Godmodder: 96/100 HP.
[PG] Ninjnoob 15,000/15,000 HP. 50% Dodge chance. x4.
[PG] Flynoob 15,000/15,000 HP. Attacks 2 enemies at once. x2.
[PG] Robonoob 50,000/50,000 HP. x2
Bombardier Towers 50,000/50,000 HP. x4. Archer Towers 25,000/25,000 HP. x4. Barracks 20,000/20,000 HP. x5. Produces a unit every turn. Walls 25,000/100,000 HP. +20,000 HP per turn.
[N-JOE] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 10/10 Food. Crop Growth 0/2. JORDAN 20/20 HP. 19 RP. 90% Hunger. Mercenaries 5,000/5,000 HP. x16. Turret 30,000/30,000 HP. x4. Instantly attack entities that attack the Farm. WIP Turret 25% Completion.
Worker Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x10. Basic worker drone does various jobs (Mostly building) (500 action power Each) (Harvest double next action)
Recruiter Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x10. Recruits souls for the cult (not necessarily human) (500 action power Each)
Gatherer Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x10. Gathers resources for the cult Eg. food water wood stone metal and money (500 action power Each)
Healer Drones 200/200 HP 0 ATK x11. Heals other Entities by 500 per drone
Shield Drones 2,500/2,500 HP 0 ATK x10 Bodyguards other drones, 50% chance to not die when it should.
Breeder Drones 100/100 HP 0 ATK x10. Breeds drones at 1 per 2 Breeders, takes 3 breeders to make a shield and 4 to make a breeder.
Defense Drone 10,000/10,000 HP. x2
Brick Wall 150,000/150,000 HP. +20,000 HP per turn. Entities behind heal automatically to max. Upgrade next turn! Chainmail 15,500/50,000 HP. Irrigation Channel 20,000/20,000 HP. Trench. 56,000/200,000 HP. +20,000 HP per turn. +2% Damage reduction per 20,000 HP. Additive.
[N-JOE] Peasant 5,000/5,000 HP.
[N-JOE] Marketplace. 20,000/20,000 HP.
[N-Redrover] Fusion Reactor. 3% Progress.
[H] Time Police 4,500/5,000. x9.
[H] MLG Boi 12,000/20,000 HP.
[AG-Realicraft] Enemy Farming Arena 115,000/250,000 HP. 4/100 Points. Beam: 10 Points. Shield: 15 Points. Regenerate: 15 Points. Summon: 20 Points.
[AG] DarkUprising 0,000/75,000 HP. 6/10 Assist Points. Respawns next turn.
[AG-plague126] Monokid HP: 30,000/30,000 HP.
[AG-plague126] Monosuke HP: 30,000/30,000 HP.
[AG-plague126] Monodam HP: 30,000/30,000 HP.
[AG-TOG] THE SINGULAR GREATEST ENTITY EVER!!! 250,000(x1,000,000)/250,000(x1,000,000).
[AG] Resistance Member. 10,000/10,000 HP. x16

[H] Zombie 8,000/20,000. x3

JOEBob: Has 0 Gold. Has more wood. Has some metal. Has a magic Staff.

Last edited:
I look at everything and I’m going to be [N] because that’s the closest thing to [H] and I’m going to base EVERYTHING I do on [H] soooo yeah If you touch my stuff YOU WILL DIE A PAINFUL DEATH, okay, okay good, now for my action I will happily MURDER A NOOB but how is the cool part so I pick this idiot up shove him into a rocket launcher and shoot him at the ground then I throw him at the godmodder and I cut him in half in mid air with a katana because I can.
Charges
Yawgmoth 1/50
Control
[H] 1/50
Helping
+1 JOEBOB
+1 TOG

Non-Strife:
??? 4/10
You decide to break the limits, dealing 50,000 damage to the EFA!
dealing 50,000 damage to the EFA!
50,000 damage to the EFA!
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-
SHOOP DA WOOP!
I give DCCCV a VERY, VERY bad time.
-2 DCCCV
Strife:
I [AGGRIVATE] and give Thartler a bad time by electrocuting him a million times, then blasting him a thousand times, then setting a ton of traps, and repeat.

Non-Strife:
??? 4/10

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-
SHOOP DA WOOP!
I give DCCCV a VERY, VERY bad time.
-2 DCCCV
Strife:
I [AGGRIVATE] and give Thartler a bad time by electrocuting him a million times, then blasting him a thousand times, then setting a ton of traps, and repeat.

Ok, attacking DC^3V as well? You really like dying, don't you?

3/?? ?!??!?

17+3/50 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

+1 JOE +1 Person999

THIS IS THE PART YOU READ, REDSTONE vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

I use my charge again to create what, if I'm not mistaken is the first artifact of the game:

Scratched Record: 10 uses. Can be used once a round. Grants target an extra action.

Secondly, I change THE GREATEST ENTITY EVER to [H], and apologize for wasting your time with this.

Thirdly:
> You kill DarkUprising
> You successfully counter Thartler's action.
> DarkUprising 0,000/75,000 HP
So... which is it?

Finally, I light the Enemy Farming Area on fire, which somehow doesn't damage it. The fire *does* spread to the zombies inside, however.

Last edited:
The Shoop Da Woop Laser flies towards the Dude, but it goes through a portal in front of him at the very last moment.
Elsewhere, the 805th most evil man in the multiverse is disintegrated by the sudden appearance of a Laser at a very inopportune moment. Be assured, he was a bad person.
However, the dude here is unharmed, by virtue of not being named DCCCV.
That's right, his name isn't DCCCV. He's the Dude. He has a name, but you'll have to find it.
Muahaha.

So back to the Dude. He rolls his eyes at the new Hostile person who joined, who is neutral but wants to attack everything. He moves towards Person 999, intending to give him a piece of his mind, but is stopped by a gun pointed at his face. He is stopped by a bunch of guns pointed at his face. The guns of the Time Police, to be exact.
"****** ******, you are under arrest for breaking the laws of the Time Stream. For that, the punishment is DEATH," the lead officer shouts.
The Time Police surround the Dude, and line up their timepieces to shoot him. However, before he gets shot out of the timestream, he opens up a time bubble, which causes him to be in a state of bullet time. He dodges the time bullets, which fly towards the time police, which causes them to lose valuable police time as they enter bullet time to dodge the time bullets. Time bullets ricochet around the battlefield, and because of the time dilation training of the Noobs, they are able to dodge the time bullets in bullet time. Justinian's Roman people have all entered some sort of esoteric roman army training at some point in their life, so they also know how to enter bullet time to dodge time bullets. However, the AG forces have not learned how to use bullet time to dodge time bullets, so they get hit and ejected out of the time stream. They will have to swim back.
In the midst of this confusion, the dude teleports a second into the future away from the Time Police. He then teleports a second second into the future next to Realicraft, and whispers through their computer.
"Listen, whoever you are, that was a demonstration. Your talk about giving me a bad time means nothing to me. You heard what Mr. Time Police Officer there said about me? I've broken the laws of the Time Stream itself! Nice try, but a bad time means nothing to a time traveler like me. But hey! At least you now know I'm a time traveler! You're the only person who will probably leave knowing this, to be honest, so be proud of yourself. Don't mess with me."

+2 @Thartler Thanks, I'll get my charges sorted out.

17/20
12/20(+5 from JOEbob, +4 from Thartler)

Last edited:
Senator Shrek (45/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (45/50) PART II: NanoOnions
+2 JOEbob
I infiltrate the Godmodder's Fortress and fill nearly every single container in it (And several entire rooms) with bombs that first spread ClF3 (Chlorine trifluoride), poisoning any entities in the fortress. At the same time, it reacts with the fortress' materials, finally causing a massive fire, and outright blowing up several chunks out of it.

8/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
28/50 The Apex +1 person +2 TMB50
+2TMB50
the worker drones keep building a new turret, and the gather drones find more scraps. the recruiter drones say "no u" and start agressive door-to-door salesman tactics, on the mlg boi. the breeder drones breed 2 more breeders and 1 more gather.
like i tried to do last turn, 8 food proceeds to be sold to the marketplace, before the marketplace gets 15 gold given to it, in exchange for their best wares: A staff of super-awesome magical majesticness. JORDAN receives this staff. then, I use the last gold I still have to hire a lawyer to sue the Godmodder. his walls are identical to mine, aside from having 50,000 less HP!
JORDAN proceeds to build a bunch of equipement for raiding places and taking control of them, and equips the mercenarys.
Justinian helps JORDAN equip the mercenarys.

Thartler:

Not in strife.

Charges:

13/15 Preludium (+2 DC^3V)
11/20 Yamatean League

Lore and stuff:

So, following Realicraft's death from my actions, I looked at final act. My power rising each moment I fought others... But not Godmodder. But why? He's quite strong for now. But if he gets weak, too weak to survive, I might think of conquering server on my own. But allies would be needed.

Actions:

Huh, when that demon Justinyan has come here? Nevermind. And pseudo-hostile player too. Hmm...

Someone messed up badly.
I won't point who, because he messed up so badly he would be dead anyway.
As in life, in the death he will stay dead. You know what I'm talking about?
Yeah, it's Monokid. It has done so much atrocities.
For example - trying to kill Godmodder's troops.
Honestly, they did not do anything bad in my view.
The Monokid did it, or at least tried to do it.
I force myself to use Psychic on Monokid.
So painful... so fierce... but I have to...
It's an end of Monokid, he got slammed into air which materialised all of sudden,
Slammed into ground which was hardened into cement, slammed into water, which drowned him...
He doesn't yet pass away? Okay, oh, the knife in the dark!
It's perfect for defending the world from villainy of such robots.
*stab!* He drops dead, like in the shock.
*stab!* His wires cease to be connected.
*stab!* He can't boot up ever again!
And if you ever try to stop me...
The counters are a little too lame.
Oh, and before I go away, to kill other fruit of villainy...
I destroy the robot with very big hydraulic press for big robots, just to be sure he gets destroyed into plate of metals.

Helping:

+2 @DCCCV (Hey, I knew we could do the charges together!

Senator Shrek (48/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (48/50) PART II: NanoOnions
+2 JOEbob
I feel the smell of onions, donkeys, and LOTS of gingerbread... I think the only bad part about this is that this entity will not last as long as I'd like it to...
Oh, I also summon FNAFB! Springtrap on the PG side (Not really. He's actually just part of an attack, not an actual entity). I first him that he shouldn't use whips, so I throw a pair of gauntlets that shoot shotgun shells at him. The link should explain the weird actions I'll perform on Springtrap.
Then, I give him a photo of a cartoon turd, supposedly known as "Turdly Junior", and ask him about demonic vending machines, show him a bucket that is wearing sunglasses and is carrying a knife... Finally, I ask him about the Hitler timeline.
This causes him to have the impression of remembering something. I further push the issue by asking him "Do you remember when you fought the MeeMs, right, Number 0958?"...
This causes him to actually remember all the events of FNAFB: IAT: The earthquake, punching Phantom BB's face a lot of times, the sewers, fighting a giant lizard, fighting a giant pile of :red:, befrieding a sentient small pile of the same substance, having to use it as lubricant to get out of a hole, ending up fighting 3 MeeMs, fighting a portrait of Cave Johnson, meeting 37 other Springtraps, fighting feral Springtrap suits and getting custom gauntlets in the process, fighting 3 feral suits at once (And crushing them), fighting a rip in the space-time continuum, ending up trapped in a vent and fighting his inner fears (Including the bucket that killed his parents), all the debate between 3 Springtraps about "the Hitler timeline",ending up in a void, fighting Panty and Stocking, stopping his own original timeline self from restarting the universe, the tragic death of Turdly Jr, and finally, running away to a portal back to the canon timeline while being chased by Omega party hats... EVERYTHING.
This causes ANOTHER rip in space-time, which causes the end and subsequent reboot of the world, and hurts the Godmodder.

Last edited:
Charges
Yawgmoth 2/50
Control
[H] 2/50
Actions
I say sorry to anyone I might have offended by basically being
[H] (except the noob) than I realize that those charges are going to take a while so I ask Justinain if I help him He’ll plus me and than if he denies I offer a sla- I mean unpaid worker that I may or may have not stolen from a very rich oshov priest (the’re no good dirty scamming scoundrels FYI) and the best part is that it is a thrull so it can fight pretty well too.
Helping
+2 JOE

To Person999: Lower your expectations. Starting off with attempting to pull off a max-level charge right off the bat is not the best way of getting stuff done.

The Dude now goes to continue his assault upon the Enemy Farming Area. He enters and declares, "ZOMBIES!"
The three Zombies inside the Enemy Farming Area stop their moaning and turn to look at the Dude.
"What?" One of them demands. "We're kinda busy here, being undead and rotting away."

The Dude raises his eyebrow. "And just stay here, waiting for your eventual destruction? An unlife spent which inevitably leads to your slaughter is no unlife at all. I would like to request your help in destroying the establishment you are currently in."

The Lead Zombie, who had been here the longest, and is missing an arm and an eye, makes a motion meant to approximate a shrug. "Good point," he concedes. "C'mon, let's try accomplish something while we're here. Let's go." They motion for the other two zombies to join [PG] and start attacking the EFA from within.

However, the Lead Zombie walks toward the Dude, and whispers into his ear. The Dude's face darkens, and he gives the Lead Zombie a nod. The Lead Zombie then also joins [PG].
+2 @Thartler

[USING 5 CHARGE] 15/20 (+2 from Thartler)
13/20

9/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
34/50 The Apex +2 person +2 TMB50 +1 tog
+1 person +1 TMB50
Since my action which dealt 18 damage to justinyan was not an attack on justinyan, but rather an attempt to Either strengthen justinyan or debuff thratler. since thratler isn't debuffed, it must have strengthened justinyan. as such, justinyan's still alive, and I summon him into my fortress. after hammering out an arrangement with the demon which also makes the secret history of justinian accurate (he helps me, I help him... probably with killing thratlers stuff, since he was in strife with thratler.), I invite him to help the mercenaries dig the trench, unless he has better ideas.

Last edited:
Thartler:

Not in strife.

Charges:

15/15 Preludium (+1 DC^3V)
13/20 Yamatean League (+1 DC^3V)

Lore and stuff:

Act 1 Chapter 1: Friends and Foes.

Actions:

The shunned from community writer I saw on edge of the bridge, was alone. He clearly cried. "What's wrong?"
"They won't appreciate any commissions... They say I'm too childish, and due to that, hopeless."
"Dude, they can't judge you that way. Man, I secretly like Snivy. I even have a hidden to world avatar! But look, do you want to take revenge on them?"
"Yes. They know me as Pokemon writer, but, thanks dude. Wait, what's next? Do we get into which side?"
"Yeah, the [PG] side. Don't worry, [AG]s are more evil, since they have no way for the curse contamination."
"Wait. What's the curse?"
"You know, the curse of worlds. It apparently grants people power, but also makes them somewhat too powerful to contaminate it. And they correctly try to take out anyone who would try to release a curse. Also, if godmodder is killed... The previous timeline was destroyed due to that curse. (Nevermind if most of this is a lie, but that's only for Thartler's explanation why he decides to summon writer.)
"Uh huh. That's bad. What will I do?"
"Try to not get killed by [AG] forces. Generally - kick some bad [AG]s, and we all will be glad."
"Ah. I am natural writer. What do I do then?"
"Focus! The power of words is your friend and their foes."
"F-fine. I'll join your cause. Time for revenge, hehehe!"
An Angry PokeFiction Writer has come into this battlefield.
And not only that. *ring* AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Okay, maybe only that...
But not yet have we finished this.
"Here, have this!" I gave the AAPFW light chainmail dressed as designer clothes and iron dagger dressed as pen. "Well, the power of word shall bless us. Hope it's permanent."

Helping:

+2 @DCCCV

Last edited:
4/?? ?!??!?

21/50 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

+1 JOE +1 Person999

I provide Gordon Ramsey with an audience, a proper set and a good script to increase his damage.

I'm not sure if combining charges is a thing here, though you could get around that by making Senator shrek a seperate entity that buffs the gingerbread gear.
I feel like, if you aren't asking for this to be ridiculously attack-focused, it's underpowered.

Back
Top Bottom