Destroy the Godmodder: Through Fire and Flames

I'm not sure if combining charges is a thing here, though you could get around that by making Senator shrek a seperate entity that buffs the gingerbread gear.
I feel like, if you aren't asking for this to be ridiculously attack-focused, it's underpowered.
That is because it's just the first phase, so it inevitably has to be a bit weak so I can go wild later on.
As for it being too weak defensively, I increased it's armor from 3000 to 10,000

Last edited:
I look at everything and I’m going to be [N] because that’s the closest thing to [H] and I’m going to base EVERYTHING I do on [H] soooo yeah If you touch my stuff YOU WILL DIE A PAINFUL DEATH, okay, okay good, now for my action I will happily MURDER A NOOB but how is the cool part so I pick this idiot up shove him into a rocket launcher and shoot him at the ground then I throw him at the godmodder and I cut him in half in mid air with a katana because I can.
Charges
Yawgmoth 1/50
Control
[H] 1/50
Helping
+1 JOEBOB
+1 TOG

You kill a Flynoob and the Godmodder deflects it.

Non-Strife:
??? 4/10

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-
SHOOP DA WOOP!
I give DCCCV a VERY, VERY bad time.
-2 DCCCV
Strife:
I [AGGRIVATE] and give Thartler a bad time by electrocuting him a million times, then blasting him a thousand times, then setting a ton of traps, and repeat.

You attempt to initiate a STRIFE! with DCCCV, but you're dead.
You're dead.

3/?? ?!??!?

17+3/50 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

+1 JOE +1 Person999

THIS IS THE PART YOU READ, REDSTONE vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

I use my charge again to create what, if I'm not mistaken is the first artifact of the game:

Scratched Record: 10 uses. Can be used once a round. Grants target an extra action.

Secondly, I change THE GREATEST ENTITY EVER to [H], and apologize for wasting your time with this.

Thirdly:
> You kill DarkUprising
> You successfully counter Thartler's action.
> DarkUprising 0,000/75,000 HP
So... which is it?

Finally, I light the Enemy Farming Area on fire, which somehow doesn't damage it. The fire *does* spread to the zombies inside, however.

The Singular Greatest Entity Ever suddenly becomes Hostile. He ignores your commands, being an H entity.
3,000 damage to all Zombies.

The Shoop Da Woop Laser flies towards the Dude, but it goes through a portal in front of him at the very last moment.
Elsewhere, the 805th most evil man in the multiverse is disintegrated by the sudden appearance of a Laser at a very inopportune moment. Be assured, he was a bad person.
However, the dude here is unharmed, by virtue of not being named DCCCV.
That's right, his name isn't DCCCV. He's the Dude. He has a name, but you'll have to find it.
Muahaha.

So back to the Dude. He rolls his eyes at the new Hostile person who joined, who is neutral but wants to attack everything. He moves towards Person 999, intending to give him a piece of his mind, but is stopped by a gun pointed at his face. He is stopped by a bunch of guns pointed at his face. The guns of the Time Police, to be exact.
"****** ******, you are under arrest for breaking the laws of the Time Stream. For that, the punishment is DEATH," the lead officer shouts.
The Time Police surround the Dude, and line up their timepieces to shoot him. However, before he gets shot out of the timestream, he opens up a time bubble, which causes him to be in a state of bullet time. He dodges the time bullets, which fly towards the time police, which causes them to lose valuable police time as they enter bullet time to dodge the time bullets. Time bullets ricochet around the battlefield, and because of the time dilation training of the Noobs, they are able to dodge the time bullets in bullet time. Justinian's Roman people have all entered some sort of esoteric roman army training at some point in their life, so they also know how to enter bullet time to dodge time bullets. However, the AG forces have not learned how to use bullet time to dodge time bullets, so they get hit and ejected out of the time stream. They will have to swim back.
In the midst of this confusion, the dude teleports a second into the future away from the Time Police. He then teleports a second second into the future next to Realicraft, and whispers through their computer.
"Listen, whoever you are, that was a demonstration. Your talk about giving me a bad time means nothing to me. You heard what Mr. Time Police Officer there said about me? I've broken the laws of the Time Stream itself! Nice try, but a bad time means nothing to a time traveler like me. But hey! At least you now know I'm a time traveler! You're the only person who will probably leave knowing this, to be honest, so be proud of yourself. Don't mess with me."

+2 @Thartler Thanks, I'll get my charges sorted out.

17/20
12/20(+5 from JOEbob, +4 from Thartler)

You kill 3 Resistance Members.

Senator Shrek (45/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (45/50) PART II: NanoOnions
+2 JOEbob
I infiltrate the Godmodder's Fortress and fill nearly every single container in it (And several entire rooms) with bombs that first spread ClF3 (Chlorine trifluoride), poisoning any entities in the fortress. At the same time, it reacts with the fortress' materials, finally causing a massive fire, and outright blowing up several chunks out of it.

You blow up an Archer Tower.

8/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
28/50 The Apex +1 person +2 TMB50
+2TMB50
the worker drones keep building a new turret, and the gather drones find more scraps. the recruiter drones say "no u" and start agressive door-to-door salesman tactics, on the mlg boi. the breeder drones breed 2 more breeders and 1 more gather.
like i tried to do last turn, 8 food proceeds to be sold to the marketplace, before the marketplace gets 15 gold given to it, in exchange for their best wares: A staff of super-awesome magical majesticness. JORDAN receives this staff. then, I use the last gold I still have to hire a lawyer to sue the Godmodder. his walls are identical to mine, aside from having 50,000 less HP!
JORDAN proceeds to build a bunch of equipement for raiding places and taking control of them, and equips the mercenarys.
Justinian helps JORDAN equip the mercenarys.

Entities Ordered.
You help equip the Mercenaries.

Thartler:

Not in strife.

Charges:

13/15 Preludium (+2 DC^3V)
11/20 Yamatean League

Lore and stuff:

So, following Realicraft's death from my actions, I looked at final act. My power rising each moment I fought others... But not Godmodder. But why? He's quite strong for now. But if he gets weak, too weak to survive, I might think of conquering server on my own. But allies would be needed.

Actions:

Huh, when that demon Justinyan has come here? Nevermind. And pseudo-hostile player too. Hmm...

Someone messed up badly.
I won't point who, because he messed up so badly he would be dead anyway.
As in life, in the death he will stay dead. You know what I'm talking about?
Yeah, it's Monokid. It has done so much atrocities.
For example - trying to kill Godmodder's troops.
Honestly, they did not do anything bad in my view.
The Monokid did it, or at least tried to do it.
I force myself to use Psychic on Monokid.
So painful... so fierce... but I have to...
It's an end of Monokid, he got slammed into air which materialised all of sudden,
Slammed into ground which was hardened into cement, slammed into water, which drowned him...
He doesn't yet pass away? Okay, oh, the knife in the dark!
It's perfect for defending the world from villainy of such robots.
*stab!* He drops dead, like in the shock.
*stab!* His wires cease to be connected.
*stab!* He can't boot up ever again!
And if you ever try to stop me...
The counters are a little too lame.
Oh, and before I go away, to kill other fruit of villainy...
I destroy the robot with very big hydraulic press for big robots, just to be sure he gets destroyed into plate of metals.

Helping:

+2 @DCCCV (Hey, I knew we could do the charges together!

You kill Monokid.

28/50. Hope
7/50. WoL
+2 TOG
Monos attack noobs
I unleash the rage of Gordon Ramsay on the noobs

Entities ordered.
You fail to attack the Noobs but attack the wall, bringing it down.

Senator Shrek (48/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (48/50) PART II: NanoOnions
+2 JOEbob
I feel the smell of onions, donkeys, and LOTS of gingerbread... I think the only bad part about this is that this entity will not last as long as I'd like it to...
Oh, I also summon FNAFB! Springtrap on the PG side (Not really. He's actually just part of an attack, not an actual entity). I first him that he shouldn't use whips, so I throw a pair of gauntlets that shoot shotgun shells at him. The link should explain the weird actions I'll perform on Springtrap.
Then, I give him a photo of a cartoon turd, supposedly known as "Turdly Junior", and ask him about demonic vending machines, show him a bucket that is wearing sunglasses and is carrying a knife... Finally, I ask him about the Hitler timeline.
This causes him to have the impression of remembering something. I further push the issue by asking him "Do you remember when you fought the MeeMs, right, Number 0958?"...
This causes him to actually remember all the events of FNAFB: IAT: The earthquake, punching Phantom BB's face a lot of times, the sewers, fighting a giant lizard, fighting a giant pile of :red:, befrieding a sentient small pile of the same substance, having to use it as lubricant to get out of a hole, ending up fighting 3 MeeMs, fighting a portrait of Cave Johnson, meeting 37 other Springtraps, fighting feral Springtrap suits and getting custom gauntlets in the process, fighting 3 feral suits at once (And crushing them), fighting a rip in the space-time continuum, ending up trapped in a vent and fighting his inner fears (Including the bucket that killed his parents), all the debate between 3 Springtraps about "the Hitler timeline",ending up in a void, fighting Panty and Stocking, stopping his own original timeline self from restarting the universe, the tragic death of Turdly Jr, and finally, running away to a portal back to the canon timeline while being chased by Omega party hats... EVERYTHING.
This causes ANOTHER rip in space-time, which causes the end and subsequent reboot of the world, and hurts the Godmodder.

1 damage to the Godmodder. The Godmodder immediately sets up a barrier around him.

Charges
Yawgmoth 2/50
Control
[H] 2/50
Actions
I say sorry to anyone I might have offended by basically being
[H] (except the noob) than I realize that those charges are going to take a while so I ask Justinain if I help him He’ll plus me and than if he denies I offer a sla- I mean unpaid worker that I may or may have not stolen from a very rich oshov priest (the’re no good dirty scamming scoundrels FYI) and the best part is that it is a thrull so it can fight pretty well too.
Helping
+2 JOE

You do nothing.

To Person999: Lower your expectations. Starting off with attempting to pull off a max-level charge right off the bat is not the best way of getting stuff done.

The Dude now goes to continue his assault upon the Enemy Farming Area. He enters and declares, "ZOMBIES!"
The three Zombies inside the Enemy Farming Area stop their moaning and turn to look at the Dude.
"What?" One of them demands. "We're kinda busy here, being undead and rotting away."

The Dude raises his eyebrow. "And just stay here, waiting for your eventual destruction? An unlife spent which inevitably leads to your slaughter is no unlife at all. I would like to request your help in destroying the establishment you are currently in."

The Lead Zombie, who had been here the longest, and is missing an arm and an eye, makes a motion meant to approximate a shrug. "Good point," he concedes. "C'mon, let's try accomplish something while we're here. Let's go." They motion for the other two zombies to join [PG] and start attacking the EFA from within.

However, the Lead Zombie walks toward the Dude, and whispers into his ear. The Dude's face darkens, and he gives the Lead Zombie a nod. The Lead Zombie then also joins [PG].
+2 @Thartler

[USING 5 CHARGE] 15/20 (+2 from Thartler)
13/20

You sucessfully convert all the Zombies.

9/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
34/50 The Apex +2 person +2 TMB50 +1 tog
+1 person +1 TMB50
Since my action which dealt 18 damage to justinyan was not an attack on justinyan, but rather an attempt to Either strengthen justinyan or debuff thratler. since thratler isn't debuffed, it must have strengthened justinyan. as such, justinyan's still alive, and I summon him into my fortress. after hammering out an arrangement with the demon which also makes the secret history of justinian accurate (he helps me, I help him... probably with killing thratlers stuff, since he was in strife with thratler.), I invite him to help the mercenaries dig the trench, unless he has better ideas.

Justinyan is unfortunately too dead to get help.

Thartler:

Not in strife.

Charges:

15/15 Preludium (+1 DC^3V)
13/20 Yamatean League (+1 DC^3V)

Lore and stuff:

Act 1 Chapter 1: Friends and Foes.

Actions:

The shunned from community writer I saw on edge of the bridge, was alone. He clearly cried. "What's wrong?"
"They won't appreciate any commissions... They say I'm too childish, and due to that, hopeless."
"Dude, they can't judge you that way. Man, I secretly like Snivy. I even have a hidden to world avatar! But look, do you want to take revenge on them?"
"Yes. They know me as Pokemon writer, but, thanks dude. Wait, what's next? Do we get into which side?"
"Yeah, the [PG] side. Don't worry, [AG]s are more evil, since they have no way for the curse contamination."
"Wait. What's the curse?"
"You know, the curse of worlds. It apparently grants people power, but also makes them somewhat too powerful to contaminate it. And they correctly try to take out anyone who would try to release a curse. Also, if godmodder is killed... The previous timeline was destroyed due to that curse. (Nevermind if most of this is a lie, but that's only for Thartler's explanation why he decides to summon writer.)
"Uh huh. That's bad. What will I do?"
"Try to not get killed by [AG] forces. Generally - kick some bad [AG]s, and we all will be glad."
"Ah. I am natural writer. What do I do then?"
"Focus! The power of words is your friend and their foes."
"F-fine. I'll join your cause. Time for revenge, hehehe!"
An Angry PokeFiction Writer has come into this battlefield.
And not only that. *ring* AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Okay, maybe only that...
But not yet have we finished this.
"Here, have this!" I gave the AAPFW light chainmail dressed as designer clothes and iron dagger dressed as pen. "Well, the power of word shall bless us. Hope it's permanent."

Helping:

+2 @DCCCV

You convince a Bad Fanfic Writer to join the PGs. The Godmodder is horrified at your decision to hire a fanfic writer and immediately kicks the Bad Fanfic Writer out of the battlefield.

4/?? ?!??!?

21/50 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

+1 JOE +1 Person999

I provide Gordon Ramsey with an audience, a proper set and a good script to increase his damage.

Gordon Ramsay roasts a Flynoob for 12,000 damage.

The Godmodder presses a Button, and a huge rocket fires into the sky. It seems to be falling down on JOE's Castle. The noobs spray down the SINGULAR GREATEST ENTITY EVER!!! for 25,000 damage. The Flynoob goes off to harass Monosuke for 4,000 damage. The Zombies deal 5,000 damage to the EFA. The Barracks spit out 5 Agetnoobs, who make some rudimentary defenses.
The Worker Drones work on the Turret more, and the Gatherer Drones get more metal. The Recruiter Drones attempt to recruit the MLG Boi, but he simply calls them noobs. You may have to impress him to get him on your side. The Breeder Drones breed 2 more drones and try to breed a 3rd one, but the rushed production makes it a defect, going to the PG side. 8 Food is sold for 8 Gold, and the Marketplace + Peasant generate 6 Gold. Some gold is used to buy a magic staff. You attempt to sue the Godmodder, but he points out that walls are not trademarked. Utilizing one of Justinian's actions and the power of the Magic Staff, J.O.R.D.A.N. upgrades the Mercenaries into Conscripts. They are now slightly more tanky and hit slightly harder. The staff then breaks. I then realize the Farm hasn't been ticking, so I give you some free food.
The Time Police shoot down the Flynoob. The GREATEST SINGULAR ENTITY EVER!!! smashes a Robonoob, and thee MLG Boi shoots the Brick Wall for 10,000.
The Monos kill an Agetnoob and deal 5,000 to a Robonoob and DarkUprising comes back! They destroy the Basic Foritifications, kill the Breeder Drone, and deal 5,000 damage to all of the Bomb Towers. DarkUprising takes 30,000 damage in retaliation and the Resistance loses 4 members. The EFA summons CleanerBots to attack the Zombies.

[PG]
Godmodder’s Fortress 250,000/250,000 HP.
[GODMODDER] The Godmodder: 94/100 HP. Barrier 100,000/100,000 HP.
[PG] Ninjnoob 15,000/15,000 HP. 50% Dodge chance. x4.
[PG] Robonoob 45,000/50,000 HP.
[PG] Agetnoob 15,000/15,000 HP. x4.
[PG] Breeder Drone 100/100 HP, 0 ATK. Breeds drones at 1 per 2 Breeders, takes 3 breeders to make a shield and 4 to make a breeder.
Bombardier Towers 45,000/50,000 HP. x4. Archer Towers 25,000/25,000 HP. x4. Barracks 20,000/20,000 HP. x5. Produces a unit every turn.
[PG] ICBM 100,000/100,000 HP. 3 turns until impact.
[N-JOE] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 10/10 Food. Crop Growth 0/2. JORDAN 20/20 HP. 8 RP. 90% Hunger. Conscripts 7,000/7,000 HP. x16. Turret 30,000/30,000 HP. x4. Instantly attack entities that attack the Farm. WIP Turret 50% Completion.
Worker Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x10. Basic worker drone does various jobs (Mostly building) (500 action power Each) (Harvest double next action)
Recruiter Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x10. Recruits souls for the cult (not necessarily human) (500 action power Each)
Gatherer Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x10. Gathers resources for the cult Eg. food water wood stone metal and money (500 action power Each)
Healer Drones 200/200 HP 0 ATK x11. Heals other Entities by 500 per drone
Shield Drones 2,500/2,500 HP 0 ATK x10 Bodyguards other drones, 50% chance to not die when it should.
Breeder Drones 100/100 HP 0 ATK x10. Breeds drones at 1 per 2 Breeders, takes 3 breeders to make a shield and 4 to make a breeder.
Defense Drone 10,000/10,000 HP. x2
Brick Wall 150,000/150,000 HP. +20,000 HP per turn. Entities behind heal automatically to max. Upgrade next turn! Chainmail 15,500/50,000 HP. Irrigation Channel 20,000/20,000 HP. Trench. 56,000/200,000 HP. +20,000 HP per turn. +2% Damage reduction per 20,000 HP. Additive.
[N-JOE] Peasant 5,000/5,000 HP.
[N-JOE] Marketplace. 20,000/20,000 HP.
[N-Redrover] Fusion Reactor. 3% Progress.
[H] Time Police 4,500/5,000. x9.
[H] MLG Boi 12,000/20,000 HP.
[H] THE SINGULAR GREATEST ENTITY EVER!!! 225,000(x1,000,000)/250,000(x1,000,000).
[AG-Realicraft] Enemy Farming Arena 115,000/250,000 HP. 4/100 Points. Beam: 10 Points. Shield: 15 Points. Regenerate: 15 Points. Summon: 20 Points.
[AG] DarkUprising 75,000/75,000 HP. 6/10 Assist Points.
[AG-plague126] Monosuke HP: 26,000/30,000 HP.
[AG-plague126] Monodam HP: 30,000/30,000 HP.
[AG] Resistance Member. 10,000/10,000 HP. x16

[AG] CleanerBot 5,000/5,000. x10.
[PG] Zombie 5,000/20,000. x3

JOEBob: Has 6 Gold. Has lots of wood and some metal.
ThatOtherGuy: Scratched Record: 7 uses. Can be used once a round. Grants target an extra action.

Last edited:
(I'm rewriting this post here because I put 3 posts in the previous round, and I've asked the GM to remove the last post of mine from it, which just so happens to be this post)
Senator Shrek (50/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (50/50) PART II: NanoOnions
A massive structure made out of gingerbread appears! It's armed with Candy Corn Missile modules, two Sugar Glass blades, and two Molten Chocolate Cannons.
Obviously, we have witnessed the first phase of Senator Shrek: Gingerbread Gear DELICUS.

Stats:
Senator Shrek: Controlling Gingerbread Gear DELICUS (Upon GG DELICUS' death, Senator Shrek will come out into the battlefield, acting as a second phase)
Gingerbread Gear DELICUS: 150,000/ 150,000 HP +10000 armor (That is, it reduces damage taken by 10000, or to 1, if it would otherwise result in 0 or negative damage).
Candy Corn Missile modules (0/4): Deals high damage to an enemy group (That is, all instances of the same entity).
Molten Chocolate Shower (0/10): Deals very high damage to 2 enemy groups. Has a chance to 1-hit kill the weakest (i.e: most damaged) singular entity targeted.
Sugary death: Inflicts high Sugar damage to a single enemy through impalement.
As it's opening act, Gingerbread Gear DELICUS stomps on the Agetnoobs several times until all that is left is a mess.

Last edited:
Oh hey, I assume the rules for Alchemies are the same as in the first DTG? And if not, are they listed somewhere?
Posted this when flynoobs were a thing, so changing flynoob to ninjanoob

Action
Oh, I see. A new game, new PG entities. But turns out they are still noobs, as they always were. Quite unfortunate. As noobs, the only language they really understand is memes. Let's speak memes then.
[SilentStorm (me)] *to noobs* Hello there
[Robonoob] General Kenobi
[Ninjanoob, appearing in a cloud of smoke] All your meme are belong to us
[Storm] X to doubt, BUT DO YOU KNOW THIS? *draws the following image and shows it to noobs*
| | ||
----|-----
|| | |_

All noobs seem confused and ask each other what the weird image might mean. After a while, they start fighting each other over differing opinions. I walk away thinking about the damage they'll inflict on themselves. "What a loss," I think sarcastically.

/*
Alchemy
I start off by farming Souls of Night and getting a Crystal Ball.
10 Souls of Night + Crystal Ball = Shadow Orb
Fires 2-4 souls that explode on contact with anything on use.

I find and kill a zombie and take its severed hand.
Zombie hand + Necromantic Magic = Hand of the Damned
Summons 3-5 weak skeletons on use.
When an entity dies, summons a skeleton to battle on the wearer's side.

Currently nothing :(

Commented out */

⚡Charges ⚡
1. 1/50 Well that's a surprise |================================================|

I'll be revealing bits of information while charging! Read carefully you PGs!

Nope.

Nothing here either!

[+] Assists [+]
+1 @JOEbob +1 @TMB50

Last edited:
Oh hey, I assume the rules for Alchemies are the same as in the first DTG? And if not, are they listed somewhere?

Action
Oh, I see. A new game, new PG entities. But turns out they are still noobs, as they always were. Quite unfortunate. As noobs, the only language they really understand is memes. Let's speak memes then.
[SilentStorm (me)] *to noobs* Hello there
[Robonoob] General Kenobi
[Flynoob, descending from above in fighting stance] All your meme are belong to us
[Storm] X to doubt, BUT DO YOU KNOW THIS? *draws the following image and shows it to noobs*
| | ||
----|-----
|| | |_

All noobs seem confused and ask each other what the weird image might mean. After a while, they start fighting each other over differing opinions. I walk away thinking about the damage they'll inflict on themselves. "What a loss," I think sarcastically.

Alchemy
I start off by farming Souls of Night and getting a Crystal Ball.
10 Souls of Night + Crystal Ball = Shadow Orb
Fires 2-4 souls that explode on contact with anything on use.

I find and kill a zombie and take its severed hand.
Zombie hand + Necromantic Magic = Hand of the Damned
Summons 3-5 weak skeletons on use.
When an entity dies, summons a skeleton to battle on the wearer's side.

Currently nothing :(

⚡Charges ⚡
1. 1/50 Well that's a surprise |================================================|

I'll be revealing bits of information while charging! Read carefully you PGs!

Nope.

Nothing here either!

[+] Assists [+]
+1 @JOEbob +1 @TMB50

/null

I don't think alchemies are thing for now.

I do not plan for alchemies to exist. Alchemies are hell to manage and I want this game to be hard, so no easy damage boosts. You'll get damage boosts from attacking the Godmodder enough.

9/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
30/50 The Apex +1 sstorm
+1 silentstorm +1 piggy
Sadly, the Godmodder tried to launch an ICBM... at someone who's on the same continent. it massively overshoots without requiring my aid. even if someone tries to speed it up, it'll just overshoot more. and it can't go around the globe to hit me, because the earth is flat. look at it! it looks flat doesn't it?
Entity orders! JORDAN takes all the wood and steel and constructs a medium-sized builder mecha. it will require someone relatively competent, or some practice, to pilot it.
one of the conscripts takes a rifle. with a lot (seriously its tons) of practice, he gains the ability to reliable 960 noscope things with his feet. he then shows this ability to the mlg boi.
8 of the the free food i just got gets sold. for gold.
worker and gather drones keep doing what they were doing. the recruiter drones follow up the conscript's efforts, and once the mlgboi joins us, try to recruit the ICBM. somehow.
the breeder drones breed 2 breeders and a recruiter. the healers healthe MLG boi if he joined us, else they heal anyone who attacks the ICBM.

Last edited:
29/50. Hope
8/50. WoL
+2 TOG
Monos attack the fortress.
I meanwhile, condense my inability to come up with an attack into a bomb that I toss at the fortress

Thartler:

Not in strife.

Charges:

1/25 Funding for new project.
14/20 Yamatean League

Lore and stuff:

Act 1 Chapter 2: Kindness, that is repaid by pain.

Actions:

I try to find a way how to bring the nuke closer to the farm. Ah, I know! Nitro boost! I try to make a modification on it. Now, it not only does fly at the base, it CHARGES at it. And just to be sure, Nitro boost is speed of thrice the IBCM is travelling currently (I think it goes at least 2500 km/h if not more), so it's going to hit the base VERY EARLY. And note to all placeholders - if you try to counter post before I act, I just set a placeholder barrier around IBCM and everyone who came 'before' me.

Helping:

+2 @DCCCV

Creeper: (1/20)
WORST FANFIC EVER: (1/40)
Entities:
Senator Shrek: Controlling Gingerbread Gear DELICUS (Upon GG DELICUS' death, Senator Shrek will come out into the battlefield, acting as a second phase)
Gingerbread Gear DELICUS: 150,000/ 150,000 HP +10000 armor (That is, it reduces damage taken by 10000, or to 1, if it would otherwise result in 0 or negative damage).
Candy Corn Missile modules (1/4): Deals high damage to an enemy group (That is, all instances of the same entity).
Molten Chocolate Shower (1/10): Deals very high damage to 2 enemy groups. Has a chance to 1-hit kill the weakest (i.e: most damaged) singular entity targeted.
Sugary death: Inflicts high Sugar damage to a single enemy through impalement.

Actions:
I set up a huge boombox that causes the PG entities to suffer from damage by usage of awful songs. On top of that, I convince the Bad Fanfic Writer to join the AG side, and provide him for lots of materials for THE WORST FANFIC EVER.
Entity actions:
Gingerbread Gear DELICUS uses it's sugar glass blades to slash at the PG Breeder Drones, all while Senator Shrek shouts "This swamp needs you to DIE, Breeder Drones!".

Last edited:
Thartler:

Not in strife.

Charges:

2/25 Funding for new project.
15/20 Yamatean League

Lore and stuff:

Act 1 Chapter 2: Kindness, that is repaid by pain.

Actions:

I point out the IBCM guidance system are in reality - unable to be hacked, and even if, rocket can't turn around due to very high usage of fuel when turning around, thus ending the flight early... conventionally at JoeBOB's farm.

Also, come on, false good can't always win, eh? False good means in this case AGs and Ns.

(Your previous action mentioned something about nuke being controlled into Godmodder's castle, TMB50.)

Helping:

+2 @DCCCV

Last edited:
Action
Woah. There's a nuke approaching the castle. Not good. Fortunately, I have my ultimate hacking skills. I pull my ultra-futuristic laptop and connect to the system guiding the missile, and then change the flight trajectory towards Godmodder's Fortress (and make it [AG]).
Ah, I almost forgot! I secure the system with the most powerful firewall, so it's literally impossible to hack the nuke back.

⚡Charges ⚡
1. 3/50 Well that's a surprise |================================================| +1 from JOEbob

I'll be revealing bits of information every two charges, starting from 5! Read carefully you PGs!

2. 0/? Exodia
Maybe it should be a group project? You know: Five players as in five cards? (i don't even know if there are that many players willing to help)

Nothing here!

[+] Assists [+]
+1 @JOEbob +1 @Person999 Is your Yawgmoth THAT Yawgmoth I'm thinking about?

Misc.​
I'm going to jump into the game, if that's okay. ([AG])

Actions​
I summon an Explosive Drone! The explosive bomb is overstatted in terms of attack, have a bit higher than average health, but has a drawback! When it dies, it'll explode, dealing unblockable damage to the owner (me). (Since I can't get killed, I'll just skip a turn)
Redstonetam15 said:
3: Entities can be summoned without charging them at all, but they will usually be brainwashed by the Godmodder and turned to his side. Don't try to cheat the system by summoning, say, 2-charged entities either.
You can have fun brainwashing a bomb:)

I sell hamburgers to random (non-[AG]) people.
The hamburgers are actually painted rocks.

Charges​
Rocks--1/5
N/A
Assists​
+2 to whoever posts next.

Last edited:
10/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
36/50 The Apex +1 sstorm +2 piggy +2 person
+1 silentstorm +1 person
I set up the turrets to be able to shoot long-range at the missile, and empower them to deal more damage, to the point where they can kill the ICB pretty quick/

Last edited:
YES IT IS THAT YAWGMOTH (if you’re talking about mtg)
CHARGES
7/50 control
[H]
3/50 yawgmoth
ACTIONS
I’ll take JOE plussing me as a yes so I look at the chain mail and that will NOT DO at all so I planeswalk away to kaladesh and steal some æther infused metal from somewhere (I didn’t care to look) and a æther collector put it in the base make the æther infused metal into chain mail and replace the old steel chain mail with it and set up the æther collector in the castle/farm thing and that will keep the æther flowing through the chain mail so basically what that does is it strengthens the chain mail so it has higher health and gains it’s regenerative abilities back.
Helping
+2 JOE

Back
Top Bottom