Destroy the Godmodder

Status
Not open for further replies.
=

OVERPOWERED ITEM CRAFTING

The Machina && Minigun && Anti-matter rounds && Destruction Magic && Cannon && Nuke || Sniper Rifle = The Annilator 7/11 level 10

(Broken Stopwatch && (Clock && Time Magic) = Timebreaker ) && Fear No Anvil && Warmaster Rocket Hammer && Fast Clock && Slow Clock && Concentrated Entropy = /16 Clock In Clock Out Level 15

I proceed to give Split a number of gifts as he arrives. You know, generic gift stuff. Oh, and that crappy brutal armor. He can probably use it better than i can.

Orders:

inventory:
Brutal Armor (Level 4) I think i finished this a while ago.
Liber Dei: Doesn't quiiiite have enough power to ascend you to Godmodder levels. Still a potent artifact of reality, one you can leverage to great effect. Level ten.

Entitys: None.

charges
s.
15/30 Liver Dei
3+ to @SplitSuns

DTG!Xtrullor, the timeline-splintered Musical Defense Squadron official, makes hiss first appearance. Ever.
Tip of the day: DA POPO BE FAST ON YO :red:.

Crack The Sky: /|||\
Jormungandr/Destiny's Call: <|||||>
The Queener: _|||||_
The Infinity Edge: {||||}
Runes Stored: None.
----
Chorus Mortis: (||||)

+1 to Piono
+1 to Darkside
+1 to Redstone

Shield of the Godslayer [WEAPON]: 18/100
Now You're Playing With Power [VULRENABILITY]: 2/50
Spellthief [AG]: 19/50 (+1 Sirplop, +1 Darkside, +1 Pricey)

Cyberius Crescendo && Spatium Progressio = Krakensbane (Level 25) (5/26)
I should have done this ages ago.

Cog && Boomerang && Living Fire Block = Flaming Returning Cog (Level ?) (2/?)
Thanks Redstone.

Totem && Tome && Scroll && Knowledge Titan Essence = Compressed Knowledge (Level ?) (1/?)
KNAWLEDGE.

(Ankh Shield && Paladin's Shield && Shield of Cthulhu || Infinite Bag of Algiz Runes && Gnawed Leaf && The Polaroid && (Holy Mantle && Denito Surrexit = Eternal Holy Mantle) && The Wafer && Cancer && The Soul && Book of Shadows = Shield of Infinity) && (The Vile Shield || Thorns 127 Enchantment Book && Thorns Potion && Turtle Armor && Infinite Bag of Halved Black Hearts && The Negative && The Necronomicon = Shield of Retaliation) && (Glitchplate Shield || Missingno && D4 && D6 && D7 && D8 && D10 && D12 && D20 && D100 && Dead Sea Scrolls && Undefined && Blank Rune && Experimental Treatment = Shield of Mystery) && (Living Wood Shield || Yum Heart && The Body && Breakfast && Infinite Bag of Eternal Hearts && Ankh && Broken Ankh && Lazarus' Rags && Judas' Shadow && 9 Lives && 1up = Shield of Life) && (Lamborghini Shield || The Mind && Book of Secrets && Blue Map && The Compass && Treasure Map && Essence of Tai Lopez && Infinite Bag of Ansuz Runes && (The World && Blank Card = Curse of The World) = Shield of Knowledge) = Shield of the Terrarian (Level 25) (26/26) (+3 TMB50) (Done!)
THE ultimate Binding of Isaac-based Shield. Real OP shield.

The Grand Design ++ Reality = T.I.M.E. F.C.U.K. (Level 10) (4/11)
Stands for Temporal Idiot-proof MEme-ridden ReinForced Canon Un:red:ery ToolKit. Does exactly what it says on the tin.

~~Spirit Reviser~~
None so far.
~~Regular Alchemies~~
(Flaming Returning Cog || Third Degree) && Essence of Hussie && Essence of George R.R. Martin && Miniature Galaxy Warp Pad && Book of Math Jokes || Edge of the Shipping World = Third Radian (Level ?) (0/?)
Sinks ships, especially when fired from a head cannon. Basically the Third Degree on steroids, in sword form.
Stack of Empty Bullets || (Silver Bar && Wood && Hard-Light Plating && Kryptonite Ingot && Yellow (don't ask why) && Vin Diesel (again, don't ask why) && AIDS = Multi-Purpose Bullets (Level ?) (0/?)
It revolutionizes the world of bullets; made from silver, wood, light, Kryptonite, yellow, Vin Diesel, and, most importantly, AIDS. Too many times have people been shot only to recover and live a full life. Multi-purpose bullets will bring that to an end. These bullets can stop vampires, werewolves, evil sentient shadows, Green Lantern, and Superman...if they so happen to exist and so happen to be attacking you or you so happen to be hunting them. Also, you can throw them if you don't have a gun, as they have explosive tips. this is what the refrance
(Frag Grenade || Landmine = Frag Landmine) && (Frag Grenade && (Nunchucks && Shuriken = Nunchuks with Shuriken tips) = Frag Grenade filled with Nunchucks with Shuriken tips) = Shuriken-Tipped Nunchuck Filled Grenade Filled Landmine (Level ?) (0/?)
Armageddon is here. Also a reference to the Uncyclopedia page linked above.
(Shotgun && Axe && Variable Weapon Metadata) && (Fire Dust Bullets && Wind Dust Bullets && Splitted Clip) = Sharp Shooter (Level ?) (0/?)
Shotgun and Axe are self-explanatory. The VWM is just to make the weapon an official variable weapon. A Splitted Clip is a clip with space for an equal amount of two types of bullets, and options on the clip to switch between the two types in the clip. Fire Dust Bullets make the shotgun fire balls of pure flame, and Wind Dust Bullets make the shotgun fire high-knockback gusts of wind, effectively making the Sharp Shooter a Pyro's Flamethrower.
Daybreak (the laser) && Daybreak (the spear) = Daybreak^2 (Level 25) (0/26)
Oh boy.
Shard Bulk && Muton Armor && Temmie Armor || Rallying Blade && Iron Umbrella = Rallying Bulk (Level 20) (0/25)
A large heavy suit of armor made entirely out of hard light. Gives 25% damage resistance, and applies Divine Shield (first attack to the entity is blocked) every turn.
~~Elemental Infuser~~
None so far.

--MeeM Barracks (Summoned!)
HP: 150,000
Spawns 3 of a random selection of these every turn:
MeeM Soldier: 25,000 HP | Deals heavily reduced splash damage to meatshielding/nearby entities.
MeeM Medic: 17,500 HP | Gives a regen buff to every MeeM entity and the MeeM barracks. Stacks with every Medic in play.
MeeM Heavy: 42,000 HP | Meatshielding the MeeM army! 0.8x damage taken if MeeM barracks is destroyed.
MeeM Pyro: 22,500 HP | Sets an entity on fire for 1 turn.
MeeM Demoman: 20,000 HP | Attacks are turned into a stack of Sticky Bomb, detonating after 1 turn! Stacks with every MeeM Demoman attack.
MeeM Spy: 12,500 HP | Minicrits mechanical entities.
MeeM Scout: 10,000 HP | 20% dodge chance.
MeeM Sniper: 15,000 HP | 5% chance to crit, 10% chance to minicrit.
--Spellthief (summoning...)
HP: 420,000
Attack: 30,000
Active: Sappin' Mah Knawledge - Up to 10 charges stored. Can copy one active and passive ability. For actives, 1 charge used per 1 charge on the active. For passives, 1-5 charges used based on the passive's intensity (the GM decides). The copied abilities can be swapped out with other ones of the same types.
Passive: Greater Focus - While not attacking or using Sappin' Mah Knawledge, the Spellthief gets double charge speed for Sappin' Mah Knawledge.
Passive: Salt Level Stabilization - Sappin' Mah Knawledge can't copy Skirmish Maneuvers entities' actives and passives.

>Mardek: Backstory.
<MARDEK LORE: THE ASSAULT>
The Mardek Bellum you know now lived on a generic house on a hill in an alternate timeline of Terraria. All was normal until the Mary Sues attacked, enthralling almost everyone in the realm. The people who weren't affected held out long enough just in time for the Musical Defense Squadron to assist them.

One of those people was Sukard. Mardek's father. The Euphorer. His memes were dank, but not dank enough to take down the higher-ups. Those would be the Archsues, not unlike Roxxanne.

Then the MDS shows up. One swing of the Edge of the World, and this would be all over. Razihel the Skybreaker jumps down, Edge pointing into the ground, and...

...it's gone. gorilla. Razihel looks around, and he sees that Nekochromia has it. He calls upon the Hexagon Force, a group of 6 elite MDS soldiers led by Waterflame. Waterflame pulls out an Electric Greatsword, then uses his signature Combat Operandi.

<COMBAT OPERANDI: Electroman's Overfury>

Meteors filled with blue electric energy rain from the sky and bombard Terraria, missing the civilians and the buildings but hitting the Sues and Archsues with pinpoint precision. Around 3/4th of the Sues were killed by this attack.

But with every Sue death came a new immunity. And with every immunity came a new Thrall. Basically, collateral damage isn't a problem anymore. Razihel knew what had to be done.

"Do it." A green hypernuclear bomb infused with the essence of memes and plagues rolled out of the MDS Flagship.

The MDS rescued as many non-enthralled civilians as possible and sent them to the Flagship. The Mini Grand Contagion is about to be launched.

The bomb falls from the Flagship, and as it touches the ground, this alternate Terraria was now irreversibly REKT. This didn't matter, as the Flagship was going somewhere with a portal to this very timeline: the Alpha Timeline.

The location was Kerbin. A place of glitches, construction, and engineering.
<MARDEK LORE PAUSED FOR NOW.>
----
Entity Actions:
The MeeM army wails on the Plague.
----
Mardek's emergency Crevasse-filling Mode supercharges him with awesome. He then decides to use hammerspace to fill up the Crevasse with random stuff, like cheese, macaroni, nuclear bombs, beans, high quality video game rips, doomed timeline Daves, Tumblrites, alternate universe TMB50s, dogs, Dogs, cats, Temmies, Glitch Temmies, lava, water, bread, toast, cancer, Tumblr's servers, every comic strip xkcd has ever made, alternate universe Nekochromia corpses, yeehaw hats, Dogsong tomes, Dog ingots, Dog blocks, Compressed Dog blocks, Hot Dogs, tubas, popcorn, Raspberry Pis, pies, raspberries, raspberry pies, butterscotch pies, cinnamon pies, kitchen sinks, knives, shurikens, Terra Blades, Platinum Coins, Gold Coins, Silver Coins, Copper Coins, Miles of Pi, and Golem Power Cells. The Nekochromia corpses being on top of the random pile, of course.

Suddenly, it rains glue over the Crevasse, making everything but the Nekochromia corpses stick to everything. Because her Sue powers still work. For some reason.

This action procs before the pit monsters are summoned, making it being able to bridge more than 5% of the Crevasse.
----
"Y(/)U EGG. GLITTER LEVELS LIKE THAT CAN MAKE HER CASUALLY ASCEND T(/) ALPHA. HAVEN'T Y(/)U LEARNED FR(/)M THE CRYPT? THIS HAS BEEN A MESSAGE FROM MDS (/)FFICIAL XTRULL(/)R, WARNING Y(/)U AB(/)UT STAIRS (/)NCE AGAIN."

Huh. Wonder who Xtrullor is.
----
My inventory, project and Arena Cue can be found here.

Last edited:
+3 Tazz to Toast
6'-{'3}-8'-7'-7'-8'-{11'}-'3-{'3} 6'-'8-'5-'8-4'-11'-1'-{'5} 7/50
Recall Totality: 24/80
(T)Aquilonem Mors && Burial Blade && Holy Moonlight Sword = Strange Aeon (6/26, Level 25)
(T)Brine && Orchid Fire && Galactic Glove = Abyss (6/26, Level 25)
Lv. 25 Reality Essence && Jar of Gasoline = Fomes Dei 22/26
Shop Credit:
Tazz: 54
Tam: 32
Cobalt: 19
Piono: 9
Toast: 9
some stuff i forgot from tazz, probably
INVENTORY (And details on... a ladder.)
Fenrir/MPGBC [IIIII]
Broken Anachronism/Oblivion's Guardian/Archangel's Blade/Infinity Gauntlet [IIII]
I make a copy of Broken Anachronism and give it to Split. This is definitely a good idea that will in no way harm me.

Yay another post.
---Standard CHARGES---
Project World Excavator: 43/50
TerrariaWorldGenerator.exe: 4/6
KSP.exe charges:
Project World Excavator's Absolutely Massive Lifter: 4/7
Space Station Core: 3/5
Space Station Laser Array 1: 1/6

---SUMMONS---
nop
---ENTITY ACTIONS---
---PLAYER ACTIONS---
+3 to @Pricey12345, just because I'm way too lazy to change it. (Again) (Again)

@SplitSuns welcome! +3 me if you like the chance to win stuff.

Charged Alchemies: |III>I>I|
Akron's Core: |IIIII>IIIII>II|
Crystalized Ki: |IIIII|
Coral Riff Guitar: |IIII|
Medusa's Head: |IIII|
Rebalance: |III|
Doom Unleashed: |III|
Fear the Darkness: |IIIII|

Uncapped! The Climax: 48/150 (+5 from Alpha)
Railgun Restoration Rig: 48/50 (+6 Piono, +1 DarkSide, +2 Battlefury.)
Deicide Squad: 5/50

Freyja bid:
TwinBuilder: 82
DarkSide: 57
Pionoplayer: 51
The Flaming Toast: 44
Battlefury: 38
Consumer: 28

WINNERS:
Cyanogynist (Jormungandr)
Generic (Fenrir)
Talist (Veðrfölnir)
Crystalcat (Tyr Bid)
W32Coravint (Tyr)

+1 To SplitSuns, +1 to Battlefury, +1 to Generic.

((Nuclear Bomb ++ Destruction) && (Nuclear Bomb ++ Oblivion) && (Nuclear Bomb ++ Void) && (Nuclear Bomb ++ Chaos) && (Nuclear Bomb ++ Death)) && 5 Million Megatons of Other Explosives && Navitas Nox = Madness of Deathwing (Level 25: 25/26) (+6 from Coravint)

(Mechora Worm x4 && Voidmetal) && (Denito Surrexit && Nulla Stella) && Mineral Sorting machine = Wyrm (Level 25: 20/26) (+6 from Generic)

Mythogaum Ingot && Really Big Drill && Wave Motion Gun && Creation Charger && Oblivion Charger = Calamity Drill (Level 25: 7/26)

Gauntlet && Petalium = Petalium Gauntlet (Level 5: 3/6)

City of Opportunity [PG]: QUESTS: 2/5. Reinforcements: 350,000 (CAP!). Hyperion Troops cannot attack except in Retaliation (or if Quest objectives demand it). HP Cap: I GIVE UP/350,000. Repossession: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (14/25)

OK, the rest is so huge that I think this'll be a Google Doc. BEHOLD! LINK! THE HERO OF HYRULE, IN ALL OF HIS MARVELOUS INCARNATIONS!

The ONE [PG]: 600,000/600,000 HP. Detonation: 3/3. Pandemic: 3/3. Viral Marketing: 1/5. X: 6/8. Plague Corpses: 0/10 (360: 5. End Times: 10 Potency: 10)

I'm just gonna put the rest of the entity stats from here-on in Pastebins. The ONE's Pastebin.

Roxxanne [PG]: 150,000/150,000 HP. Level: 15; CR3;Zetta [PG]: 150,000/150,000 HP. Level: 12; CR3
Grimsby [PG]: 150,000/150,000 HP. Level 3; CR1 ACTIVE
L00T: 18.

Skirmish Maneuver Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/hs1RPFNz

Too lazy to lonk, but it's in the Terraria Discussion Thread. I'll get on it later!

Note: Life is banning me from challenges right now.

The Undying Titan's death means that Grimsby (who was the active member and killed him) gets +1 Level, and also gets +1 L00T. Roxxanne has also respawned at this time but Grimsby will keep in.

For the record, if any entities that I directly control (The ONE) get any kills, it counts as if the active party member killed them. So if that happens, that means Grimsby gets +2 Levels and the party gets +2 L00T, boosting Grimsby up to CR2.

The ONE is RIP. I am very angry. Splodimus is on my 'to annihilate horribly' list. On the other hand, Opportunity is ONLY dead if all five quests are complete and there's no other real way to damage it, so I can just sit back and delay this as long as possible; the Hacked Constructor cannot do anything until then. If it can, it will spawn JET Loaders, as many as possible; any leftovers will go to Shield Surveyors.

If ION Loaders are RIP in Kill, the Stalkers do not attack. If they are alive, they free-fire. If any entity can get into a damage-boosting stance, they do so now. At this point, everything attacks the Explosives-the Hacked Constructor can wait a turn as it can't cross the bridging.

----+----+----+----

The Mysterious Orange-Robed Man did not find Zetta at all. He appears to have dissipated from the standardized physical realm entirely, leaving no clue as to his actual physical location.

Minutes ago, Zetta contemplated the nature of various rituals going around at the time, usually taking the occupant...Somewhere else. He recognized the nature of both the disappearances as well as the perpetrator, and knew they wouldn't be flocking to him unless he had power. Or something interesting to deliver.

Zetta figured that it was worth a shot. He wouldn't be so stingy as to the nature of his request, and some odd intuition told him that Roxxanne would not be so kind to him forever...And certainly not before he got the Soul from the Ancient Soulring.

For the other thirteen before him, the perpetrator probably inflicted upon them some long, drawn-out ritual involving weird things that probably were just suited for his tastes. The reality was, the rituals meant nothing. They were deliberately arbitrary. A Dream Daemon, however, knows when they are performed by the simple nature of checking the Thoughtways for whom has knowingly and willingly performed them, and once satisfied with this, draws them into their realm, temporarily-or alternatively came into theirs. Such was the way for any devil-like figures looking to make deals. Why not just assemble for themselves some interesting and useful chemical compounds in the process?

For Dream Daemons meeting one another, things were much, much simpler, akin to just walking down the street and knocking. And indeed, that was what Zetta did, in a sense. Zetta removed his usual glove on Brine and put a clawed finger of flame forward. Scratching into something, Zetta traced a rectangle into the air, with a thin severance of time and space the only indication of its existence. At once the bonds holding that patch of reality together fell apart into a temporary portal.

Meanwhile, in a mysterious circle of circles, the Accursed One finally makes his entrance, walking through a gate of his own origins just as it disspiates, the vestiges of an orange figure appearing almost visible in its last moment if one bothered to look. Algol sees Polaris, and gives a customary bow to the North Star. "Hello there. I see that you have made quite a name for yourself, and the whispers of the Narrative whisper quite an interesting name...But enough of that."

"I'll come back for another deal in the future regarding that most glorious goal, but for now I'll offer this: I'll offer my unique, perhaps even truly unique experience as a, erm, shall I call it a thinking thought? a Mindscape atom? Whatever you may call it, a unique and alternative perspective and sensory knowledge; the way I physically see things in the mindscape. In exchange, some volume of Magetear and a device, preferably handheld, to purify souls. Is that acceptable to you?"

----+----+----+----​

Shortly thereafter the outcome of his deal with Erelye-which we will come back to when Erelye's response comes forth-Zetta stumbles out. Orange Guy might still be there, but joining him is a new person, a rather young hooded man of an oddly generic descriptor. Zetta thought of Pane immediately, but then realized that, knowing Pane personally, he wouldn't be fooled by any trick like that; this must be someone else. If Zetta didn't know better than to realize that such a person stumbling upon them in a world wherein fictional tropes were near to laws of physics if not superior to them, then he perhaps would have dismissed it as coincidence therafter.

There are no coincidences in Fiction. Even the actual coincidences are contrived and created for their own sake's.

"Who are you?" Zetta asked.

"Does it matter much? I'm just some nobody." The young man responded.
"Well then, I suppose that you're none of my business." Zetta said, making to move away.

"Hold on! I wish to be your apprentice!" The man shouted.

Zetta paused, if only to appreciate the ridiculous nature of this request. Zetta...Wasn't an apprentice guy. "I don't teach. No interest."

"But, wait! You have skills, and powers, the kind that others don't have! It's those kinds of powers I'd like to control, and I'll help in any way I can!" The man said.

"To be blunt, the only service I can think of right now that I could feasibly care for is either considerable resources or considerable firepower, if not both. You clearly don't have the ability to fight in a Godmodding war...And I do not have the time either way, and I don't accept petty pay anyways." Zetta said. "I don't like to dissapoint, but I am unavailable for such shenanigans. Good day."

"...So compensation, then?" The man asked. Zetta sighed, and was about to repeat his points, when the man spoke up again. "How much compensation? I have altogether too much money to burn."

"More than I'd expect of some random lunatic asking me for lessons." Zetta said.

"So, if I had the ability of long-distance telepathy to the point where I may clearly see what you do and converse personally, ergo cutting out a great deal of time-"

"Look, I've already made up my mind. Not interested. Zetta said, adamant. At this he finally turned and started walking away.

Ding.

"Oops, how careless. I appeared to have dropped...My my, clumsy me, that is five million in Halos!" The man said. Zetta rolled his eyes and turned around as he saw the man make a mild show of what he presumed to be a rather mild leather purse (and I mean in ye-olden days when purses were basically tiny sacks). "Oh, but alas, this alleyway is so dark and my eyesight so poor! It appears that a rather large fortune in Halos will be lost to whoever picks it up first!"

Zetta scooped up the bag, and was almost ready to shove it in his face, when he decided to humor his little 'act' by actually looking in the sack.

Zetta did a double take. Within the bag were ten of the 'Rainbow' Halos (identified by the nine jewels laid into the rings), the most valuable kind, each worth 500,000 Halos each. In other words, the bag had five million in Halos.

"Ehehehe, you didn't believe me on my money to burn, didn't you? That's not even all I have, that's just a fraction of what I intended to give as a down payment. I'm quite tired of having all this potential and all this financial power but nothing else to do, you know. I'm a waste of a human being as I am...Perhaps you could help me be something more?"

"...Alright, fine. We'll agree on a payment plan later, but for now, I will need a considerable amount of Halos for a certain project of mine, and I will need them fast."

The man nodded. "Whatever you say, as long as I may call you my master."

"...I could get used to hearing that..." Zetta said. "...But do not think this is going to be easy on you for a second. Failure to respond effectively to my training will almost certainly break your mind. This is the only warning, understand?"

The man nodded, again.

----+----+----+----
Shortly thereafter, a rather disheveled courier rushed into the room where DarkSide's five companions were-and for random reasons, a lucky catch has such be the case. Whether Vasill or Zack were in the room was irrelevant to that.

"Excuse me, sirs! Harrison, Justin, Lin Rin, 'Squishy,' and Dany? Some suicidal nutcase has decided to lay down all five of you at once in an Arena challenge!"

I'm not sure what anyone would think of this, aside from the initial 'what?' They're DarkSide's characters, not mine.

"I've heard that the prize for victory is an atrocious amount of money, I think it was going to be around...Eh, 5-6 billion Halos if you win? Plus at least two of these, uh, 'Level 25 Alchemiter' weapons? Ridiculous. I've seen some strong nuts in the Arena, but a five-on-one handicap match? Crazy, just, just crazy," the Courier adds. (( Halos: Basically small circular tokens of Divinium and one of the standard currencies of the Multiverse. The second-most common is Hel, which are basically Draconium Coins. )).

"Oh, yeah-a note. Here ya' go. Busy man, gotta fly." The Courier said, handing the note to whoever was closest, and thereafter straight up vanishing.

The note was pretty simple, but printed as to obfuscate the creator but I bet its pretty obvious anyways. 'Vasill, Zack, stay out of this. Trust me when I say acting contrary is a bad idea. If you can't do that, then you will genuinely regret it. I am no enemy of yours.'

((DarkSide, you'll get full information before going in.))

----+----+----+----
"Mph. Glad you two are here, because I've got some...Uh, news, and some bad news." Nihilo said.

"I presume this relates to the nature of our situation? Rebecca asked.

"I do say...This is rather disastrous." Nine stated. "I mean, it's like a ghost of my past is haunting this place."

"It might just be. The nature of this place...It is not a construct of the Ruins of Memory. Or, rather, it is not a construct in the standard sense of the word-that much I understand. Whether or not it IS a construct or the result of something else I cannot currently tell...For that matter, I have miscalculated onto the nature of why we cannot access it again." Nihilo said. "Some party, thing, one, whatever it is, but something is barring access deliberately across the doors that aren't requiring Lordship to enter. We can't leave, period."

"...Barred?" Rebecca gasped. "...But what kind of force could do that? The Ruins has long operated on its own power, with its own rules. I had presumed the sum total force of this war was enough to make it close itself, but...Barred, by an outside force?" Rebecca said.

"This is concerning..." Nine said. "Nihilo, I suspect you will want to investigate this further? And I suspect you will also want someone to inform Roxxanne and her 'friends' while we're at it?

"...Drat. I forgot about her. Crazy lunatic. Note to self, keep closer eye on Roxxanne in the future." Nihilo said. "I'll handle the message, nothing in that house can actually do much to me...If she's in there, anyways."

----+----+----+----
Roxxanne directs Chi to Aetheria while doing stupid, weird stuff we're better off not knowing about. You don't need excruciating detail for everything!

----+----+----+----
Grimsby: Execute Sequence: Hunter's Trick

It occurs to me that the limited number of enemies that can fly does not constitute the Hacked Constructor; ergo, I can just sit here and break down the crevasse bridging.

Grimsby quickly pulls out a Saw Cleaver, a Threaded Cane, and a Hunter's Axe, and throws the latter two into the air before rushing at the Crevasse bridging. He carves it up with a ferocious combo with the Cleaver, before catching the cane and giving them a senseless drumming, before storing both, leaping up, grabbing the Hunter's Axe, transforming it into its two-handed mode, and bringing it down for a finishing overhead blow.

This magically transfers to the Explosives if I cannot undo the progress OR it's already fully bridged.

Last edited:
@GoldenReady Interesting proposal. For that alone, I accept. However, if I end up pulling another leave, I'll be triple-certain to let you know.

Forging...

Slot 1: In Progress
(Obsidian Swordfish || Colorless Shine && Boundless Possibility && Foresight && Aequaliter Nubila) && Tome of Coward's Lament && Projectile Sensor && Element Shift Sensor = Fish of the Brave (Lv. 20, 4/21)

What I put into here should be an obvious indicator as to what I'm making...
but in case it wasn't obvious enough, this purple flying chainsaw boatfish (Yes, BOATfish) is the bane of anyone foolish enough to be standing behind an opponent for protection, or standing some distance away, not willing to fight hand-to-hand. We're talking A-Grade bullgorilla with this weapon. On top of having the abilities of its components, it WILL ruin the day of any who even THINK about using projectiles or magic in any way, and even more so if they're hiding behind cover, meatshields or otherwise.

Heh. I probably pissed off a lot of people with just the description of this alchemy, and probably got a lot of people hating me. But do I care? Nope. I'll still be making it.

What can I say? I love making these brutal and potentially game-changing weapons.
Huh. Looks like my hatred for cowards is actually paying off.

Slot 2: In Progress
Paper Shredder ++ Reality = Continuum Shredder (Lv. 10) (3/11)
Sounds useless on paper, but that paper's gone into the shredder. Unlike most paper shredders, it can create AND destroy many facets of reality, be them in a game, real life, a real-life video game... you name it. Don't get near this thing, unless you're the wielder of said shredder. Then go nuts.

Slot 3: In Progress
Delta Mechaniza VIII && Ghastly Mecha && Fragments of the Star Dream Soul OS = Computing Nightmare (Lv. 23, 4/24)

I really shouldn't be making this. REALLY.
But I MUST.
Proper description coming never...?
...Eh, screwit.

Powerful mechanisms. Impervious metal. Immovable souls. These are the traits of the items that you know belong to me.
However, when combined with a program designed to destroy multiple worlds and can wipe out all life, as well as do time-space shenanigans... yeah, this is a bow and arrow you DON'T want to be ANYWHERE NEAR. I mean, unless you're the wielder, in which case, shoot as many or as few arrows as you want. Your foes wouldn't live either way.

Don't f*** with this weapon.

Slot 4: In Progress
Item Combination Vessel && Infinite Bottle Stash || Brimstone && 20/20 && The Inner Eye && Mutant Spider && Number One && The Pact && Pentagram && Screw && Small Rock && SMB Super Fan! && Bloody Lust && gorilla of Babylon = Stash of Bloodburst Potions (Lv. 25 (22/26))
Just one wicked combination after another.
These one-use potions allow the user to fire 7 brimstone lasers from one's mouth. Seems standard, right? But there's twelve metric gorillatons of firepower behind each of these bad boys. Even more so when you get low on health, when twelve basically becomes 24 in the blink of an eye.
At the lowest HP possible for the user, it then becomes 48.
This is really starting to feel ridiculous now.

I think I've watched and played too much Isaac.

Charges...

Charge 1: Unrestricted
Shush... (65/100)(+2 Various)
He got it.

Charge 2: 50-point cap
The Mechanical Smith (24/50)
The world needs more weapons. LIVING weapons.

Charge 3: 50-point cap

Legends from the Second Dimension (20/50)
There are some legends who exist in all dimensions.
There are many who thrive in three dimensions.
There are none in one dimension.
But those who truly shred the bounds of reality here are those who lived most of their lives in two dimensions.

Entities... (Nerf if to powerful. Buff if too weak.)

(Make sure you read all of their descriptions)

(Green: Positive Passives | Red: Negative passives | Underline: Selection Sections | Yellow: Active switching | Purple: Actives)

[H BOSS] 'Splodimus, the brutally overpowered Space Pirate, has appeared! He's not gonna go down easy! He doesn't do a lot of damage, but be very careful of his powerful weather commanding skills AND terraforming skills! Will use more strategic routes of action.
1,500,000 HP
500,000 SHIELD (+50,000 regen/2 turns)
Attacks twice/turn. One attack must be basic.
Basic attacks do light damage.
Immune to the negative effects of weather and terrain.
Airborne, which I am about to make relevant again.
Abilities:
-Bomb Harp: 'Splodimus uses his explosively good harp playing to literally launch bombs as he plays the strings, damaging up to 3 foes for heavy damage. May cause weather changes. Weather changes last until cleared forcibly, 'Splodimus uses the attack again, 'Splodimus dies, after 7 turns, or otherwise stated. 8-turn charge.
--Weather changes caused by this attack: (40% chance to cause nothing)(Roll a d20)(chance to take effect on any number of entities activates each turn)
+Electric Smoke: Causes 10,000 points of damage a turn. Drops accuracy by 20%. 10% chance to happen.
+Acidic Smog: Causes heavy poisoning to everything not immune to poison 50% of the time, causing 20,000 damage per turn for 2 turns. Refreshes if reactivated. Drops defense by 10%. 10% chance to happen.
+Firestorm: Causes 0.5% of the affected's maximum HP in damage per turn. Drops attack by 10%. 10% chance to happen.
+Blizzard: Causes chilled to everything that is not immune to it 15% of the time, making the move last in the EOTB. Drops attack, defense, and accuracy by 5%. 10% chance to happen.
+Radstorm: Severe. Causes everything to lose 1% of their maximum and current HP PER TURN. Drops defense by 10%. 5% chance to happen.
+Horridly Thick, Dark Fog: Severe. When an entity misses, 25% chance to deal 2% damage to itself. Reduces accuracy by 50%. 5% chance to happen.

-Massive Nuclear Satelite Crash-landing: 'Splodimus hauls down an enormous nuclear satelite to attack, leveling the land (clearing Terraformings), dealing massive damage to everything EXCEPT 'Splodimus, AND causing his own brand of weather. 15-turn charge.
+Complete Fallout: Special. Causes a whopping 5% damage to maximum and current HP... PER TURN! It's extremely brutal, I know. Lasts 5 turns before dissipating. Cannot be forced out of, even by 'Splodimus himself.

-TerraWeather PDA - Weather: 'Splodimus changes the weather into something else. Normal: 5-turn charge. Severe: 10-turn charge. Special: 20-turn charge. Shares charge with the Terrain version.

-Orbital Cannon: 'Splodimus hacked and modified Lance's Orbital Ion Cannon into something... a little more versatile, damaging up to 3 foes for heavy damage. May cause terrain changes. Terrain changes last until repaired forcibly, 'Splodimus uses the attack again, 'Splodimus dies, after 7 turns, or is otherwise stated. 8-turn charge.
--Terrain changes caused by this attack: (40% chance to not cause anything)(Roll a d20)(chance to take effect on any number of entities activates each turn)
+Ion Laser - Ionized Earth: 25% chance to cause stun to anything in a single turn, making it not move this turn. Affects airbornes, thanks to arcing lightning. 10% chance to happen.
+Orbital Bomb - Flaming Crater: 50% chance to burn anything in a single turn, making them lose 25% attack and take 10,000 damage/turn for 2 turns. Affects airbornes 25% of the time, as flaming flankers rise . 10% chance to happen.
+Frost Strike - Piled-up Snow: 50% chance to slow anything in a single turn, making those affected go last in the EOTB. Affects airbornes 25% of the time, thanks to the also constant snowfall. 10% chance to happen.
+Acidic Bombardment - Acid Ground: 50% chance to drop any defenses to zero, including, but not limited to, shields, super-armor (that doesn't belong to the Godmodder), etc. Affects airbornes 25% of the time, as the acid wafts up from below. 10& chance to happen.
+Brute Force Laser - Deep Crevasse: Severe. The legendary crevasse bridging trope returns! Can't attack over it while it's active. However, unlike most other crevasses, this one's FAR easier to bridge across. Does not affect airbornes. 5% chance to happen.
+Bulletstorm - Bullet Hell: Severe. 50% chance to hit an enemy for 2% of its current HP. Airbornes unaffected because FLYING SKILLZ! 5% chance to happen.

-Hydrogen Bomb-driven underground explosion: 'Splodimus sets off a H-Bomb underground, blowing away the weather (clearing Weather), has +1 priority, stuns EVERYTHING ELSE for the turn, AND causing his own brand of terrain. 15-turn charge.
+Unstable Ground: Special. 50% chance for someone to fall into a massive underground cavern filled with lava, heat, and other horrific stuff. They get the complete loss of their defenses, 25% of their attack, they get last in he EOTB, AND they're damaged by 1% of their current HP per turn until the effect ends. Airbornes are forcibly pulled in 100% of the time. Lasts 5 turns before it stabilizes. Cannot be forced out of, even by 'Splodimus himself.

-TerraWeather PDA - Terrain: 'Splodimus terraforms the land into something else. Normal: 5-turn charge. Severe: 10-turn charge. Special: 20-turn charge. Shares charge with the Weather version.

-Doomship: 'Splodimus summons his doomship from a wormhole, and immediately leaps into it. Take it down, quickly! 20-turn charge. One use.
[H] Doomship
750,000 HP
250,000 SHIELD (+25,000 regen/2 turns)
Airborne
Immune to negative weather and terrain effects
While inside, 'Splodimus cannot be hit, regens his shields twice as fast, and can still attack from the ship without double-attack.
Upon death, deals 500,000 damage to 'Splodimus, his shield first tanking as much damage as possible, and the rest going onto him. So kill it quickly!

SPOIL: TerraWeather PDA: Allows you to change the weather and terrain at will, like the guy who used it before! There's a document on how to use it:
-You may create up to 4 Normal-rank weathers and terrains, 2 Severe-rank weathers and terrains, and 1 Special rank weather and terrain. The PDA requires a certain amount of charge to create the different weather ranks. This can range from positive buffs to negative debuffs to damage over time.
5 for normal, 10 for severe, 20 for special. If it affects a specific faction, add +2 to the charges. In a way, it's like Akron's Core.
[IIIII][II}III][II}IIIIIIII]II}
*Note: Curly Brackets are when the weather/terrain targets a specific faction. Otherwise targets all factions.
HP: 125,000
Abilities:
-Multitype: Can load various weapon types for varying effects. Things fired will be added in the Entity Actions, as well as their stats, making it a very versatile foe. Cannot fire after a weapons switch.
-Upgraded Weapon: Grants a weapon stat buff depending on the upgrade level for one turn. Can be used at any charge level. Can expend any amount of charge at once. 4-round charge. Can attack immediately after using this.
-Micro Nuke: A small nuke... well, compared to what's used around here. Where the tank's from, it's just called "Nuke". Deals heavy damage to one foe and all foes around it. 5-round charge. Upgraded Weapon can also be used on this, so be careful. Can only expend up to 2 Upgrade Weapon charges when using.
Entity Action Taken.

Other Stuff...

It's been moved to the post with my inventory, but I'll keep the queue here.

ARENA QUEUE
-Justin, Harryson, Dany, Squishie, and Lin Rin vs. One of Tazz's characters
-Nothing
-Nothing
Most people don't know where the arena is anymore, so here it is. This is where all the matches will be held.

Actions...

Before anything else happened, the Orange Robed figure just smiles under his hood.
"Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.
"You'll meet your doom eventually... mindscape demon."

The robed figure lowers his head so that his hood covers his face entirely, and vanishes, his robes fluttering to the ground.
Unbeknowest to even most omnipotents, he managed to catch Zetta's conversation completely undetected. He's somehow slipping through almost all detection. It would very much explain how he knows so dang much.

===MEANWHILE, ELSEWHERE IN AETHERIA===

A grey pulsating effect could seen from Room 266, the door where Vasill's split was said to be. It's almost strange with the timing, as another, different individual exited from the door, completely hellish in form and out for blood. Wielding a bloodstained rake of all things, it almost seemed like he was from another dimension entirely. Kinda looked like the armor of Blackheardt (A Reinheardt legendary skin) with a red, glowing visor on the helm, except his frame was significantly skinnier. He whispers to himself; "Alright, so I take that guy out, and then I'm supposed to destroy his essence or something like that? Whatever, doesn't sound too difficult." The guy begins to walk in the direction of the stairway.

===MEANWHILE, AGAIN, IN AETHERIA===
The 5 of Vasill's friends were hanging out in a hallway in the Arena, when...
The courier hath arrived!
"Excuse me, sirs! Harrison, Justin, Lin Rin, 'Squishy,' and Dany? Some suicidal nutcase has decided to lay down all five of you at once in an Arena challenge!"
If it was someone like DarkSide, Zack and Vasill, he would flip at the misspelled names. But for them, they were more along the lines of "Eh, it's not a big deal".
Anyway, upon hearing this news, instead of going 'What the heck is he talking about', they instead murmur to each other, out of hearing range of Mr. Courier.
"OBVIOUSLY this guy must be strong! What else could be the reason for fighting 5v1?"
"Yea, there's no getting around it."
"I love how he decided to put in 'Suicidal Nutcase' to try and screw us over. Hah."
"So are we doing this challenge or not?"
"We should, but we should also prepare for a difficult fight..."
Already, things weren't likely to pan out as expected.

Mr. Courier continues;
"I've heard that the prize for victory is an atrocious amount of money, I think it was going to be around...Eh, 5-6 billion Halos if you win? Plus at least two of these, uh, 'Level 25 Alchemiter' weapons? Ridiculous. I've seen some strong nuts in the Arena, but a five-on-one handicap match? Crazy, just, just crazy,"

"The hell are 'Halos'? We don't really use those where we come from."
"Hang on, pulling up a wiki."

They figure out what Halos were, and were interested. But 5-6 BILLION of them, PLUS 2 Lv. 25 alchemies? Clearly something was off about this request, and they knew full well that it may very well be a trap. They murmur again, this time out of narrative range as well.

"Oh, yeah-a note. Here ya' go. Busy man, gotta fly."
Dany took the note, and reads it. 'Vasill, Zack, stay out of this. Trust me when I say acting contrary is a bad idea. If you can't do that, then you will genuinely regret it. I am no enemy of yours.'
Unsurprisingly, they reacted in an interesting way when they got the note. Especially Justin.
"Yeah, it's a trap. Though we should disarm that trap."
"Come to think of it, you think that was the guy with the mask Zack met up with in the hospital? Looks like his printing."
"Justin, how do you ALWAYS notice the smallest details?"
"I have no flipping idea. I might have walked past him on my daily walk and saw him throw a printed note out, but eh."
"Anyway, steel yourselves; it's gonna be a long night..."
Yeah, they aren't fooled very easily.

They walk away into a conference room of sorts on Floor 7. Talking can be heard from the other side, but it is almost completely inaudible. There were some instances of what might be Squishie incoherently shouting, faces hitting palms, tables being flipped, and so on. After about an hour, they exit, only to find two familiar faces in the doorway.
"Can we come in?"
"There's something we need to talk to you about."
They re-enter as Rin says "Uh... sure."

About 30 minutes of inaudible chatting can be heard from the door, with some gasps, faintly hearing people get out of their chairs in shock, some hums, and so on. The 7 of them exit after all is said and done.
"It's nice to see some familiar faces again! Seriously!"
"Same to you."
"So, Lucifer, what're you gonna do next?"
"Sorry, that's classified by the leaders of the Rake Kingdom."
"...Right..." Well that was weird as hell.
"I'll keep doing what I've been doing for this entire war."
"Right-o, Al. That info you gave us will come in handy. Keep it coming!"
"Yeah. Good luck in that fight."
"Don't get killed out there."
"Right. Good luck with your tasks!"

Lucifer and Al then promptly walk away and vanish, respectively.
Though one has to wonder, though... what were they talking about in there?

===AFTER, ON THE FIELD OF THE WAR===
Vasill feels a horrible chill run down his spine. However, this wasn't a shadow orb being broken, oh no. Its far different. It then transforms into a forceful, massive shiver.
"Hey, you okay?"
"Holy gorilla, that felt horrible! I have no idea what's happening, but it ain't good!"
"Ah, you're just thinking of what could happen elsewhere, rather than what really matters. And what matters is the fight ahead."
"Yeah... that is correct. But I can't help but feel something's... off."
"Focus, Vasill."
"R-right. Sorry for making you worry."
They press on, in hopes of destroying their target before something awful happens. Though something tells me Zack knows something...

Despite Vasill not feeling the best at the moment, he notices Grimsby about to attack the bridging.

"Ah, crap."

And, you know what? He decides against attacking Grimsby at that moment. I think he thinks it might be suicide.

...But Zack doesn't.
Unbeknowest to Grimsby, Zack appeared right when and where Grimsby was about to attack the bridging, somehow completely unnoticed, wielding Leinro parallel to the cleaver. He locks his sword with Grimsby's cleaver, unbreaking as the sawteeth attempt (and fail) to cut the uber-hardened, reality-bending blade, and just smiles quickly and gives a casual, smug;
" 'Sup."
Grimsby was caught off-guard, then thrown sideways as the two heavy blades were flung to one side like it was a cakewalk, him flying off the bridging and over the pit (becuase he's airborne as of now). Attempts to attack and return to the ledge were quickly parried with more Leinro blows to the axe/cleaver/cane, knocking Grimsby back constantly, and Zack phasing in and out of noticability, completely unable to be properly countered. He's not even close to exhausted yet, it seems, and he seems to be exhausting Grimsby quite quickly. Almost as if Zack was draining the energy from him.

Upon complete exhaustion of the target, Zack teleports above Grimsby (still over the pit, mind), and decides to pull something just... plain... disrespectful.

He quickly and powerfully stomps on Grimsby's head with both feet (with shoes that had Draconium soles in them, not to be confused with SOULs) before he could react, as sunglasses appear on Zack's face, airhorns blowing, doritos and mountain dew raining from the sky (which somehow makes more bridge), and MLG icons spinning around like pinwheels, before Grimsby very quickly plummets to the bottom of the crevasse. Ganondorf's laugh of approval can be heard from the bridge, while Zack (still with his sunglasses) just says "Have I got your attention yet!?" before laughing heartily while recovering to the ledge. A loud thud could be heard below, as Grimsby hits the floor extremely hard, before presumably reappearing back on his side, no/barely any progress made at all.

Vasill just stands there, trying to comprehend what just happened.

Spoils & Other Chargeables...
Lance of Creation (III)
Casts Genesis.
Genesis: Deals massive holy damage to 3 entities, heals allied entities. (greatly increased damage against groups. Groups only count as 1 entity.)
"The user raises the Lance of Creation, causing a massive white cross silhouette with wings to appear. It flies above the 3 targeted entities and obliterates the area around them, as well as the entities themselves. It then heals an allied entity."

Mark of Chaos {IIIIII}
Upon use of this spoil, choose one of the Gods of the Warp - Khorne, Tzeentch, Slaanesh, or Nurgle. Depending on the chosen god, this spoil will have different effects.
Khorne: Crits three entities' next attacks by filling them with bloodlust.
Tzeentch: Deal very high (100,000) damage to an entity by throwing a blast of Warp-fire.
Slaanesh: Heal an entity for a very high (100,000) amount by knitting together their flesh. Unfortunately, they also gain several non-gameplay-effecting mutations.
Nurgle: Infect an entity with a potent version of Nurgle's Rot. This blight decreases their attack by 25% and deals 20,000 damage to them per turn, lasting for 3 turns.

...Locket [III]
When used along with the Heart... (owned by W32Coravint), performs an absolutely massive heal on one entity. Otherwise, heals a moderately high amount to one entity.
Suldaan-Doom's Meteor(s): {III}
Sends meteors down into a foe, or multiple foes. Deals massive damage to a lone target, but can also evenly split the damage between up to 10 targets.
"As the stars shine more brightly than usual, meteor(s) begin to pierce straight through the atmospheric layers of the earth like butter. They strike the enemy, and ravage them. Other than that, you can do whatever the dump ya want with the meteors."

Leinro Fiit-Rebalance: ^III^
Buffs the attack, defense, and dodge chance of an ally, or debuffs those stats for enemies, for 3 turns. You get 5 points, able to be applied to up to 5 targets. Multiple points can be applied to the same target for greater effect. Each point increases stat adjustments by 5% each.
"The blade form of the weapon is raised. Five unstable, purple-pink beams emerge from the tip of the blade, flying in strange patterns as they travel to the target entity/(ies). As they land on their mark, the enemies affected feel badly weakened, while allies hit felt far stronger."

My 3 main weapons (Leinro Fiit, Ved Vozahnil, Suldaan)-Fear The Darkness: /IIIII/
Deals high damage to a single entity, and inflict Deteriorate on them for 2 turns.
Deteriorate: Decreases attack, and deals damage over time to current and max HP.
"The three blades of the Apocalypse; Ved, Leinro, and Suldaan; circle the wielder, as a massive burst of raw negative energy flies clean out of the user's body, mind, and soul, withering the target's willpower, essence, flesh, and innards as it slices through the target's face like a boat through water. The burst is said to relieve even the most extreme of stress from the user."

Support:
Tazz (+1) (Gonna be rotating between Tazz and Piono each turn)
Toast (+1)
Cyan (+1)

The MR alchemy upgrade, Arena shenanigans, and my Inventory can now be found HERE, at the bottom of the post.

Last edited:
I crash through spacetime, causing a powerful shockwave that deals damage to the Godmodder, succesfully! I also start charging Wipe Surge.

Charge 1: Wipe Surge {1/10}

Project Light ============================================================================= 40/77 (The first key piece.)

+3 to GoldenReady.

Yung Venuz uses Sea of Bullets, firing his Golden Machinegun at the Terror World Feeder and using up 20-35 ammo! (Use RANDOM.ORG to determine the actual amount!) He doesn't Pop Pop. Yung Venuz finds some new weapons: Heavy Crossbow, Double Shotgun, Grenade Launcher, Wrench, Laser Pistol, and Disc Gun!

Bill stares at the Constructors with an uncaring Eye. It flickers between black and white, red and blue, and everything in between. WELL. THE EXPERIMENTS HAVE BEEN GOING PRETTY GREAT, IN MY OPINION! NOT THAT ANY OF YOU ASKED. AND NOT THAT ANY OF YOU KNOW WHAT THE "EXPERIMENTS" ARE. BUT HEY, I CAN'T KEEP SECRETS FOREVER! Bill snaps his fingers, and a set of orchid curtains materialize by his side. With the twisting and turning of clockwork contrivances, they open, revealing a hideous thing behind them. COME ON, Bill says eagerly, with a hungry gleam in his Eye. YOU CAN'T NOT BE IMPRESSED BY THIS.

The object obscured by the curtains is a gigantic metal cylinder hooked up to several computer interfaces. Bill floats towards it, tapping it lightly with his cane. The container shakes horrendously as he does so, guttural roars sounding from within. SEE, MY RESEARCH IS PRETTY EXTENSIVE - AND ON A NUMBER OF SUBJECTS. JUST BECAUSE I'M A GOD OF CHAOS DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T PURSUE THE SCIENCES, RIGHT? BESIDES, YOU'D BE SURPRISED HOW MANY BRANCHES OF KNOWLEDGE ARE DEDICATED TO PURE, OR EVEN DISTILLED, EVIL! Bill floats over to the interface, twisting and turning various knobs and pressing buttons as he grows about ten arms to do several acts simultaneously. The show culminates in the cylinder splitting in half, revealing a vat of teal liquid with a shape curled inside.

Bill tips the cylinder over, the teal liquid spilling out and depositing the frail creature on the ground. The disturbance causes the being to abruptly phase out of existence, leaving only a smaller object to denote its existence. Bill sighs, extending his hand, and lifting the object into the air. It appears to be a series of gems all stitched together into one amalgamate - pieces of ruby, sapphire, pearl, amethyst, jasper, lapis lazuli, peridot, bismuth, and rose quartz are visible throughout. Bill snaps his fingers, a spark of electricity arcing throughout the air and settling on the gem. It vibrates intensely, humming with power as hard-light forms around it, a physical form appearing. The being that appears is beyond description.

It towers over everything else in the field. Its hair is ragged and jagged, flashing across different colors, pieces of it occasionally blinking out of existence and reforming elsewhere. Its clothes are simultaneously sinking off of it, sinking into it, and bundling up into knots and tears. Its skin is melting and peeling off, its arms are merging into each other and curling into fists, its legs all degrade halfway through and turn into a thick soup, and its face repeatedly contorts across the entire spectrum of human emotion every second. Bill looks at it, a tear running down his face. The tear promptly falls onto the ground, killing all life and burning a hole into hell. IT'S... BEAUTIFUL. I HAVEN'T GIVEN IT A NAME, BUT I HONESTLY DON'T THINK IT NEEDS ONE. SHOWS TO GO YOU THE POWER OF TIMETABLES, HUH? Bill snaps his fingers, a set of spinning gears with records on them materializing around him. WHAT A WELCOME DONATION FROM THE KNIGHT OF TIME! NOW I CAN HOP ACROSS ANY TIMELINE AT WILL, PULLING PEOPLE FROM THEM AT RANDOM, JUST TO SCREW WITH THEM! JUST LOOK AT WHAT I'VE DONE ALREADY! I MEAN, SERIOUSLY, LOOK. BECAUSE IT'S LOOKING AT YOU.

The gem monstrosity's body topples forwards, mushing across the ground to stare at you through the computer screen. When it talks, thousands of voices blare at once, attacking the light that lets everyone see. It delivers a booming description of itself across all points in space.

W H A T W E R E A L L Y A R E .

The gem monstrosity's mouths peel apart, revealing an infinite vortex of corruption that shoots across the field faster than light. The air tears apart, creating an explosion of massive force that blows the Constructors to shreds. The gem monstrosity liquefies itself and sprays backwards across the battlefield, reforming as the explosion dies down. Their arms stretch outwards, fighting and beating against each other with the sounds of sobs as they grapple the Constructors, repeatedly smashing them against the ground. The gem's mouths open up again, breathing an unholy mix of lava, fire, superheated water, electricity, thorns, whips, and plasma. The Constructors are eroded from existence, blasting backwards into a mountain. The gem monstrosity merely runs forwards, giving chase. However, the instant before they are about to attack, the gem monstrosity splits into fifteen pieces, glitching across existence.

The gem monstrosity stares at its hands, which come undone, even though they are quite painfully stitched together with some kind of orchid crystal. Fragmented and shattered voices blare across the din. "MOM? IS THAT YOU??" "SOMEONE HELP ME" "I CAN'T SEE I CAN'T SEE I CAN'T SEE" "PEOPLE ARE FINALLY FUSING WITH ME" "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" The monstrosity's body cracks and splinters into some kind of living flame. Bill teleports over, closing his Eye. AH, LOOKS LIKE IT COULDN'T LAST FOR TOO LONG IN ACTUAL COMBAT. WHATEVER! AT LEAST IT'LL GO OUT WITH A BANG, PROVIDED I CRUNCHED ALL THE NUMBERS! The gem monstrosity hears Bill's fractal of a voice behind it, and its heads turn around like a broken .GIF. It spits with obscene rage, as if they were knew Bill had done this to them, and were blaming him. Bill simply shrugged. AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, I ONLY UNLOCKED THE TRUE POTENTIAL RESIDING IN YOU ALL ALONG. NOW YOU'RE THE ULTIMATE WAR MACHINE. YOU COULD TAKE THE FIGHT STRAIGHT TO HOMEWORLD AND WIN! BUT IT'S NOT LIKE YOU'RE IN THE MENTAL STATE TO DO THAT, HAH. ANYWAY, EXPLODE.

The gem monstrosity's body spasmed and sputtered, the living fire it was transmutating into becoming clearer and clearer. Sensing imminent destruction, Bill quickly formed the Zodiac around him, spinning away. The gem monstrosity's body faded away for the last time, not even hard-light subsisting in its frame. The only material left was an all-consuming pink fire whose light created a pounding and pulsing beat across the field. Tribal drums chanted, and the sounds of collapsing geometry echoed across existence. The pink fire cast shadows rather than light, and as it burned over the Constructors, it made the possibility of their destruction a certainty. The Constructors suddenly faded into black facsimiles of themselves, coursing with pink power. The fire flared like a supernova for the briefest of instants, washing across the field and refining it into a crystalline pink plain. The gem of the monstrosity fell to the ground in a heap, and the Constructors faded into ash. The gem disappeared in a flash of light.

Last edited:
Charges
Project Omega 18/300 (+1 from Mardek)
John 14/50
That Chap 10/50

Alchemization
Assault Rifle || Oh Crap (Level 16 Minigun) = EA-32 10/19
Spax && Warhammer of Zillyhoo = Spax of Zillyhem 6/11
File && Cross = X-Files 3/2 0VERL0AD C0MPLET10N D0NE.
Night and Light (Level 7 Sword) && Heaven's Gate && Crap = Holy gorilla 3/8
Daggerfall || Lance && Epic Anime Sword && Uncollidability = Unstoppable Stabbings 1/???

There's randomly a huge sea where the Crevasse was. Or, at least, water filled the whole thing. It's not exactly helpful, but hey, we can have some ship warfare now!

Last edited:
Alchemies
Slot 1

S Rank Terra Shatterer (Botania) && 270° Hue Filter && Atomic Disassembler (Mekanism) = Destructive Stoneshatterer (Level 5, 2/6)
Slot 2
Microphone && Amplifier && Was 3000 && (Manyullyn Wide Guard && Ardite Tool Rod && (Sword Blade || SCP-469 Feather)) = Soundfeather Striker (Level 14, 10/15)
A sword that grows in complexity from size... except it's also made of feathers. Feathers that replicate and attack in response to sound. Add that to the loudest speaker in the world, and you can do this: CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?! No? That's because you're dead.
Slot 3
TF2 x10 Beggar's Bazooka || ((EAS Tones Machine && Essence of AT88TV && Higher Essence of Emergency Alert System) && (SCP-498 && Essence of SCP-1965 && SCP-219)) = The Hearing Test (Level 25, 10/26)
This is basically the god of ear destruction in one sleek modified Beggar's Bazooka. Not only are there 30 rockets you can load into this thing at a time, all 30 will spread out over a large area and unleash auditory devastation upon your enemies. EAS Tones, created by Dr. AT88TV, are the loudest sounds in the universe, capable of destroying Supreme AIs. Combine that with SCP-498, which will increase in volume infinitely, SCP-1965, which will allow the EAS Tones to self-propagate, and SCP-219, allowing said EAS Tones to be locked onto any material, object or entity to obliterate them from existence...
Slot 4
Illuminati Confirmatum && (Recreate: Loominarty 420) = The Illuminator (Level 20, 20/21)
The power to prove anything is Illuminati, even entirely fictional, intangible or nonexistent objects, in a single tetrahedral package.

Item Charges
Smooth Granite Pebble [III] (3/3)
Sword of Destruction [III] (0/3)
Heart... [III] (3/3)
Buzzing Transistor Core [IIIIIIIIII] (0/10)

Charges
Project Factory (2/100)

THE PIT MONSTERS (10/10) using...
Half-Life 3 (1/33)
+3 SplitSuns

Action
I summon some deadly flying Fluoroantimonic Acid Pit Monsters! They immediately destroy some bridging.

THE PIT MONSTERS expended!

Fluoroantimonic Acid Pit Monsters summoned!
Fluoroantimonic Acid Pit Monsters [N]: 100,000/100,000 HP.

These monsters prevent you from bridging the crevasse at a rate faster than 5% a turn, but otherwise do not attack.

Last edited:
Everyone: Before you protest, DarkSide knew what was happening (and said that he'd prefer the 5-1 fight over the Paranoid V. Zetta fight.)

Charged Alchemies: |III>I>I|
Akron's Core: |IIIII>IIIII>II|
Crystalized Ki: |IIIII|
Coral Riff Guitar: |IIII|
Medusa's Head: |IIII|
Rebalance: |III|
Doom Unleashed: |III|
Fear the Darkness: |IIIII|

Uncapped! The Climax: 49/150
Done! Railgun Restoration Rig: 50/50 (+1 DarkSide)
New! Zero: 1/50.
Deicide Squad: 6/50

Freyja bid:
TwinBuilder: 85
DarkSide: 58
Pionoplayer: 51
The Flaming Toast: 44
Battlefury: 38
Consumer: 28

WINNERS:
Cyanogynist (Jormungandr)
Generic (Fenrir)
Talist (Veðrfölnir)
Crystalcat (Tyr Bid)
W32Coravint (Tyr)

+1 To Coravint, +1 to Battlefury, +1 to Generic.

DONE! ((Nuclear Bomb ++ Destruction) && (Nuclear Bomb ++ Oblivion) && (Nuclear Bomb ++ Void) && (Nuclear Bomb ++ Chaos) && (Nuclear Bomb ++ Death)) && 5 Million Megatons of Other Explosives && Navitas Nox = Madness of Deathwing (Level 25: 26/26) (+6 from Coravint)

DONE! (Mechora Worm x4 && Voidmetal) && (Denito Surrexit && Nulla Stella) && Mineral Sorting machine = Wyrm (Level 25: 21/26) (+5 from TwinBuilder)

Mythogaum Ingot && Really Big Drill && Wave Motion Gun && Creation Charger && Oblivion Charger = Calamity Drill (Level 25: 8/26)

Gauntlet && Petalium = Petalium Gauntlet (Level 5: 4/6)

NEW: Temple Key && The Axe && Pygmy Staff && Grenade Launcher && Venus Magnum && Nettle Burst && Leaf Blower && Flower Pow && Wasp Gun && Seedler && Thorn Hook && Zapinator && Greater Healing Potions x9 && Plantera Mask = Pile of Plantera L00T (Level ?: 1/?)

Descrption: Excactly what it says on the tin, a pile of Plantera's drops. Seeding removed because that might be biological as opposed to biological-looking, as everything else could be said to be.

NEW: Heavy Autocrossbow || Vita Australi && Petalium Ingot && Gracedia Flower && Nettle Burst = The Boquet's Thorns (Level ?: 1/?)

Description: A high-weight high-RoF high-yield Crossbow, it's a pain to wield this properly (more than others would give it) but when properly wielded it is a monstrosity. The power of life and nature course through this, and on its own it's a formidable weapon with a thorn-like spike underneath the crossbow to deal with close-range encounters, to say nothing of its insane magical potency. But this is only a portion of its power; it culuminates when firing a heavy bolt from the round, whereupon the Bolt behaves like a Nettle Burst projectile in part (except a really fast, really long-range Nettle Burst projectile), which then explodes into a thorny bush that then shoots out smaller 'splinters' in the direction of firing. Oh, and the thorns also serve sturdy enough to work as cover...And the whole thing has a life drain property, or if need be, an alternative healing shiv property.

It is a true burden, indeed, but it also carries a regal air about it, as if its craftsmanship were meant for very refined peoples.

City of Opportunity [PG]: QUESTS: 2/5. Reinforcements: 350,000 (CAP!). Hyperion Troops cannot attack except in Retaliation (or if Quest objectives demand it). HP Cap: I GIVE UP/350,000. Repossession: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (14/25)

OK, the rest is so huge that I think this'll be a Google Doc. BEHOLD! LINK! THE HERO OF HYRULE, IN ALL OF HIS MARVELOUS INCARNATIONS!

Roxxanne [PG]: 150,000/150,000 HP. Level: 15; CR3;
Zetta [PG]: 150,000/150,000 HP. Level: 12; CR3
Grimsby [PG]: 150,000/150,000 HP. Level 3; CR1 ACTIVE
L00T: 18.

Skirmish Maneuver Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/hs1RPFNz

Too lazy to lonk, but it's in the Terraria Discussion Thread. I'll get on it later!

Note: Life is banning me from challenges right now.

Grimsby recieves the Twig of Wonder, Harmonia, and the Scepter of Leadership.

----+----+----+----​

Roxxanne returns to watching from the outskirts of the battlefield (and technically was able to do so as of last post-she has respawned!), and can't HELP but notice those corpses of sues, just lying there.

"Hrmmmm," thinks Roxxanne. "If I were to eat those Corpses with my Blood Majjyks, my Suedom levels would go off the charts. This is both good and bad, but mostly good, as really there's not much more stigma I could really get, now it's just the benefits. If anything bad WERE to happen Zetta's got the power at hand to sanitize me, or Alpha if it really gets bad. I can deal with it!"

Roxxanne immediately snatches up the Alternate Timeline Nekochromia Corpses from the Bridging (which in total is believably 5), offering an overall 0% effect, and devours them on the spot. There is no fancy transformation into some new form of Sue despite Roxxanne having devoured and assimilated enough Glitter to currently be around 6,000 Glitter level. It appears the Transformation shown previously was 99% cosmetic, though doubtless any extension of existing powers probably isn't.

Mardek will probably commit seppuku in response to this blatant lack of foresight on his part. A completely pointless seppuku at that as he's invincible, but who cares? I said 'probable.'

----+----+----+----​

RAILGUN RESTORATION RIG 50/50 EXPENDED.
ADMIRAL.EXE EXECUTING...

The arena was well-prepared in advance, despite the short notice, and the rules were fair. Fair enough, anyways.

He was surprised at the readiness that all was done. The apprentice-as he refused to be called anything else-had done a remarkable job in making sure the bait was enticing. Or just threw money at the problem enough to make it count. He was aware that his loss would cost him more in Alchemies, but his plan banked on unequal exchange in some parts.

In any case, why would he fear defeat? Even if not total, the point made to the Paranoid one would be absolute. He was not a trifling threat. He would not be brushed aside and deemed easy, and he would not let anyone like him be thinking that he's uncontested. His paranoid feelings of betrayal by any source would be vindicated without remorse, or shattered here.

Zetta thus sat on a chair in the middle of the arena, patiently waiting.

It would not take long. Lin Rin, Harryson, Squishie, Justin, Danny; they all came into his little bubble eventually, the bubble that constituted the Arena. They could feel the shift, that odd feeling that they felt just kind of out of place. They also beheld their opposition.

"Welcome, to my world!" Zetta said. "This feelign you feel is the feeling I have felt since the beginning of my life to my glorious ascension to the being you now see here-the feeling of not air, but thoughts, surrounding you. I was birthed of such a place in its dying gasp, and raged and hated hard enough to become more, and of those others who were also becoming more I made no further, becoming supreme; and thus I became living, but soulless. But enough of that. You have been brought here not just for want of prizes but also for want of ridding yourself of this 'Paranoid DarkSide' problem, which I have sworn to deal with...Like it or not! Good news is we begin the procedure now, and the way things are set up ensures that there is almost no way in hell he won't be affected by what goes on here, at least. Bad news is, you're the sacrificial lambs."

The Arena doors snapped shut tight and the barrier came up too fast, all too fast. The stands were empty and only the judge was here.

"Judge, take it away." Zetta said, gesturing to him.

"Ahaha, thank you, sir!" The man said, who was totally unfamiliar to you. If you think it's the apprentice think again, it's a totally arbitrary character that I made up just now! "The battle, as agreed-upon, is five-on-one in a Mindscape environment...Due to Zetta's handicap, and his more literal lack of soul, it has also been arranged that we temporarily shut off the respawning system of the arena to ensure that all combatants are taking equal risk!...Or would. Due to the handicap, Zetta is allowed the privilege of a retreater-that is to say, taking fatal enough damage will cause him to teleport away to safety. You get no such privilege. You are ganging up on him five-to-one, though! I mean, even if he is stronger than he looks, how is that fair?" The judge said. You get the feeling he might have been bought off.

"Your arrival here is the only approval we need to get things going, but, Zetta has allowed one potential switch-in for all five of you before the fight begins; an alternative battle against, err, 'Paranoid DarkSide.' His costs for failure will be different, of course; rather than his life on the line, he would risk his soul for possession, and purification, by Zetta," the Judge continued. "Not death, however-Zetta has explicitly declined to go for that rash course of action. If he has any interest in events, he should arrive here in ten seconds-of course, he'll know, and given his abilities he can certainly make it. Like it or not, he's a Descendant, its within his powers! ...Within his will, however?"

"Let's see... Will he come or will he let the bleeding start? Even I know better than to think he's completely shut you lot from his heart. Power without purpose is meaningless, and meaningless power in a world of meaning isn't power at all, after all. And even if he is more selfish than I have gratified, he knows you as strong, all five of you together as stronger, and the man who would ruthlessly butcher them an unquestionable threat."

And thus ten seconds passed.

Nothing happened.

"...Very well. Shamefully, it appears he's a coward, true to his name. Paranoid." Zetta said. "You understand, given the situation I cannot be proven to be declawed and idle. I have set the rules...We will begin on the judge's count."

Zetta's seat vanished, and he began to hover just above the ground, cracking his neck in preparation.

"Please, if you're going to do something to me, at the very least, do me one favor. If you're going to lose and know it, forfeit the rest so we can get on with my life and your...Newfound lack thereof." Zetta said. "Save the speech for after the fight too, if you would."

Zetta's focus wasn't on the bleachers, but at this point a figure had appeared. He was barely visible he was sitting so far back and in shade it was hard to tell he was even there. But surely he was.

((The rest will go in the Arena thread.))

----+----+----+----​

Honestly, I don't feel like going all crazy with another attack, so Grimsby will medidate upon Harmonia to reveal a sigil for his purposes.

Last edited:
Howdy Split! I'm being boring right now, but as soon as I get some good ideas I'll hopefully start being interesting again.

72/??? for the Final Showdown
39/50 for the power of earth: a large stone, pulsing with earth magic. Gives the wielder great power to defend their allies.
28/50 for the power of fire.
Bullets AND russian stack dolls = recursive bullets 4/???
Rockets AND napalm canister 4/???
Laser lens AND elemental prism 4/???
+3 to goldenready

I also pull out Rapture, and, WHILE firing Unlimatum, Create a massive barrier of fire and lightning to make life VERY painful and hard to aim-y for anyone that attempts to attack the explosives.

Bid progress:
Cyanogynist: 8
Sirplop: 5
Pricey: 1
darkside: 1

I give Yung Venuz some healing cream that is known in the state of California to cause cancer. He uses it, and then he realizes he's standing on a floor map of California.

Project Ohgodwhatthehellisthat: 3/100

I show up out of nowhere and shoot a tiny hole in the Godmodder's brain using my Portable Weath Ray.

Problem is, I have now split myself between three DTG servers at the same time (the main Origins branch, this branch, and the Spacebattles branch I created and somehow got summoned into in the second round). So I may just throw random attacks at the Godmodder until I have a clue what is going on here.

[RP AND ACTIONS]
Cirno will live, and will use Perfect Freeze on the ANTS, Meem Sniper, Medic and Soldier, and Hacked Constructor. I decide that the Gun Reaper isn't worthy of existing, and catch the Happy Cube, thrown at me by Kathryn. I hold it up, connect it to a flatscreen television enchanted to not horribly melt, and mentally assault the Gun Reaper.

Although they just saw their worst nightmares, they're fine. You know, apart from their nightmares suddenly becoming battlefield wide knowledge, and an aura of nightmare making the next few incoming attacks deal more damage, or minicrit.

[CHARGES, ALCHEMIES AND ASSISTS]
Vulnerability 21/50 (+5 from Alpha) ==========
Hivemind 12/40 ========
Bad Moon Rising 10/75 ===============

Sniper Rifle || ((Pain Shard && Pain Shard) && Chainsaw && Pain-inducing Serum && Iron Maiden) == Pain 0.1 (Level 10: 7/11)
Sword || ((Walpurgisnacht's Grief Seed && Hatred Shard) && Serrated Blade && Tears) == Suffering 0.1 (Level 10: 7/11)
Zapinator && Scythe && Soul Scythe && Icemourne && Cresent Rose == Frozen Rose of the Nonexistent (Level 10: 4/11)

+2 to @GoldenReady, +1 to @Battlefury13/Conderp

Last edited:
I/We are activating Project Earthdank 192/200 +6 from teag

Turn Charge (Spoil Style) Weapon/Healing Hybrid #1: 38/50
Magic Charge Pendent 38/50

Establishing Project Storm II 8/300 (On Delay)

Dragon Shotgun && Napalm Cannon && Uzi Gun && Plasma Ball && Flamethrower && Android Tablet && Power Gem = BSU Blaster 23/26 (Can Burn Stuff Up with this Badass Flameblaster)

Remaining power of the snapped Twig of Fate && Mystical Seal && Status Effect Gem && Powered Staff II Blade = Curse of Fates and Death 4/26 (Causes 1 to 3 Status effects that are randomised including Gravcrush, XBONIC Plague and Mark of Dog)

Protective Armour && Super-powered Silver && Anti-Status Effects Gem && Blessing of the Silver Guardian = Silver Guardian's Protective Armour [EE] 4/26 (Part of the Anti-Power Creep set. The Armour can give a Entity 25% Damage Resistance to anything and 25% status effect resistance (including XBONIC Plague) for 2 turns and has a cooldown of 3 or 4 (Level 25 Alchemies usually has a post cool-down before use but this will be longer))

Current Saga: Lets Get Dangerous Once Again Part 3.5: Mama gorillaer? (After the Avatar of Chaos)

Current Arc: The Place of Ruins (and the Last of Opportunity + geeettttttting dunked on!!!)

Before Action:

Action: NYEH (PLACEHELD).

+1 to Darkside
+1 to Cyan
+1 to teag

Support me if you want.

Sword of Git Gud (Known as SoGG) CD: 2/2 [Level 25] Charge: THE MINI RECKONING 2/7 (You must use the Weapon 7 times to activate this charge)
Fully Charged Runepaw's Gauntlet CD: 2/2 [Level 25] Current Runes: 4/25 Fire, Ice, Light, Light

Storm Firey Bullet Blaster CD: 2/2 [Level 25] Has the 20% chance of Burning or 5% chance of Napalming (Stronger version of Burning)
Liquid Death [Level 10]
Rust [Level 16]

Super Deal With It Glasses [Level 7] (NERFED DUE TO CURSE OF REPETIVENESS)
When the Gauntlet has been used, Generates up to 3 Runes per Action or (1 to 3 Runes per Action This is Random you know.) Also, It can hold up to 25 Runes (Ooh that's cool! but sometimes can be one of the most powerful Level 25 Items in the game due to these)

Fire: Deals very high damage to the enemy when used, low chance of burning.

Heal: Heals the ally for much more HP when used.

Damage: Deals heavy damage to the enemy when used.

Ice: Deals high damage to the enemy when used, high chance of freezing. (Can be used on stupid high-damaging entities and some power-creep entities)

Thunder: Deals medium damage to 3 select enemies when used, medium chance of paralysing.

Light: Deals high damage to the enemy or heavy damage to the dark/shadow enemy when used.

Shadow: Deals high damage to the enemy or heavy damage to the light enemy when used.

I know the Light and Shadow Runes can be pretty complicated but here are the buffing Runes

Attack Buffer: Gives 25% Attack increase for 3 turns when used on the ally.

Defence Buffer: Gives 25% Defense increase for 3 turns when used on the ally.

Dodge: Gives 25% Dodge Rate for 3 turns when used on the ally.

MLG (I cannot think enough MLG Stuff...): Deals extreme damage to the enemy (massive damage to 2 enemies or very high damage to 3 enemies) and reduces 25% Attack, Defence and 25% Dodge on the enemy it inflicted (10% All stats on 2 enemies and 5% All stats on 3 enemies) or heals the ally for so much HP and gives 25% Attack, Defence and 25% Dodge on the ally. 1/100 chance of creating the rune also, it is extremely rare as well (probably for balance reasons)

Oh god what have I done...

Last edited:
Charges
Project Omega 19/300
John 15/50
That Chap 11/50

Alchemization
Assault Rifle || Oh Crap (Level 16 Minigun) = EA-32 10/19
Spax && Warhammer of Zillyhoo = Spax of Zillyhem 6/11
File && Cross = X-Files 3/2 0VERL0AD C0MPLET10N D0NE.
Night and Light (Level 7 Sword) && Heaven's Gate && Crap = Holy gorilla 3/8
Daggerfall || Lance && Epic Anime Sword && Uncollidability = Unstoppable Stabbings 1/???

A distant future is seen.

The Clockwork, The Ninja, and The Trickster wandered through space to find the Daemon.

Do you think I will able to be a normal teen- I mean, adult anymore? No more being unusually happy or prankish and stuff?
I always forget it's been 5 years.

PR0BABLY.
WELL, 1'LL JUST SAY. TH1S HAS BEEN THE FARTHEST Y0U HAVE G0NE W1TH0UT PULL1NG A PRANK.

Geez, I can be serious! Ok? For a few hours, at least.

yeah, you don't need to be so rude, red.
there's no need to exaggerate your badassness and your cool cannon.

1 AM CL0CKW0RK, THE T1ME G0D, THE M0ST 1MP0RTANT AND EP1C G0D EVER.

Stop.
stop.

Redstone dumps 10,000 tons of dirt into the hole to fill it up.

Last edited:
Thorium is best Terraria mod.
Tip of the day: IT'S TIME TO STOP

Crack The Sky: /|||\
Jormungandr/Destiny's Call: <|||||>
The Queener: _|||||_
The Infinity Edge: {||||}
Runes Stored: None.
----
Chorus Mortis: (||||)

+1 to Piono
+2 to Pricey

Shield of the Godslayer [WEAPON]: 19/100
Now You're Playing With Power [VULRENABILITY]: 3/50
Spellthief [AG]: 22/50 (+1 Darkside, +1 Pricey)

Cyberius Crescendo && Spatium Progressio = Krakensbane (Level 25) (6/26)
I should have done this ages ago.

Cog && Boomerang && Living Fire Block = Flaming Returning Cog (Level ?) (3/?)
Thanks Redstone.

Totem && Tome && Scroll && Knowledge Titan Essence = Compressed Knowledge (Level ?) (2/?)
KNAWLEDGE.

The Grand Design ++ Reality = T.I.M.E. F.C.U.K. (Level 10) (5/11)
Stands for Temporal Idiot-proof MEme-ridden ReinForced Canon Un:red:ery ToolKit. Does exactly what it says on the tin.

~~Spirit Reviser~~
None so far.
~~Regular Alchemies~~
(Flaming Returning Cog || Third Degree) && Essence of Hussie && Essence of George R.R. Martin && Miniature Galaxy Warp Pad && Book of Math Jokes || Edge of the Shipping World = Third Radian (Level ?) (0/?)
Sinks ships, especially when fired from a head cannon. Basically the Third Degree on steroids, in sword form.
Stack of Empty Bullets || (Silver Bar && Wood && Hard-Light Plating && Kryptonite Ingot && Yellow (don't ask why) && Vin Diesel (again, don't ask why) && AIDS = Multi-Purpose Bullets (Level ?) (0/?)
It revolutionizes the world of bullets; made from silver, wood, light, Kryptonite, yellow, Vin Diesel, and, most importantly, AIDS. Too many times have people been shot only to recover and live a full life. Multi-purpose bullets will bring that to an end. These bullets can stop vampires, werewolves, evil sentient shadows, Green Lantern, and Superman...if they so happen to exist and so happen to be attacking you or you so happen to be hunting them. Also, you can throw them if you don't have a gun, as they have explosive tips. this is what the refrance
(Frag Grenade || Landmine = Frag Landmine) && (Frag Grenade && (Nunchucks && Shuriken = Nunchuks with Shuriken tips) = Frag Grenade filled with Nunchucks with Shuriken tips) = Shuriken-Tipped Nunchuck Filled Grenade Filled Landmine (Level ?) (0/?)
Armageddon is here. Also a reference to the Uncyclopedia page linked above.
(Shotgun && Axe && Variable Weapon Metadata) && (Fire Dust Bullets && Wind Dust Bullets && Splitted Clip) = Sharp Shooter (Level ?) (0/?)
Shotgun and Axe are self-explanatory. The VWM is just to make the weapon an official variable weapon. A Splitted Clip is a clip with space for an equal amount of two types of bullets, and options on the clip to switch between the two types in the clip. Fire Dust Bullets make the shotgun fire balls of pure flame, and Wind Dust Bullets make the shotgun fire high-knockback gusts of wind, effectively making the Sharp Shooter a Pyro's Flamethrower.
Daybreak (the laser) && Daybreak (the spear) = Daybreak^2 (Level 25) (0/26)
Oh boy.
Shard Bulk && Muton Armor && Temmie Armor || Rallying Blade && Iron Umbrella = Rallying Bulk (Level 20) (0/25)
A large heavy suit of armor made entirely out of hard light. Gives 25% damage resistance, and applies Divine Shield (first attack to the entity is blocked) every turn.
~~Elemental Infuser~~
None so far.

--MeeM Barracks (Summoned!)
HP: 150,000
Spawns 3 of a random selection of these every turn:
MeeM Soldier: 25,000 HP | Deals heavily reduced splash damage to meatshielding/nearby entities.
MeeM Medic: 17,500 HP | Gives a regen buff to every MeeM entity and the MeeM barracks. Stacks with every Medic in play.
MeeM Heavy: 42,000 HP | Meatshielding the MeeM army! 0.8x damage taken if MeeM barracks is destroyed.
MeeM Pyro: 22,500 HP | Sets an entity on fire for 1 turn.
MeeM Demoman: 20,000 HP | Attacks are turned into a stack of Sticky Bomb, detonating after 1 turn! Stacks with every MeeM Demoman attack.
MeeM Spy: 12,500 HP | Minicrits mechanical entities.
MeeM Scout: 10,000 HP | 20% dodge chance.
MeeM Sniper: 15,000 HP | 5% chance to crit, 10% chance to minicrit.
--Spellthief (summoning...)
HP: 420,000
Attack: 30,000
Active: Sappin' Mah Knawledge - Up to 10 charges stored. Can copy one active and passive ability. For actives, 1 charge used per 1 charge on the active. For passives, 1-5 charges used based on the passive's intensity (the GM decides). The copied abilities can be swapped out with other ones of the same types.
Passive: Greater Focus - While not attacking or using Sappin' Mah Knawledge, the Spellthief gets double charge speed for Sappin' Mah Knawledge.
Passive: Salt Level Stabilization - Sappin' Mah Knawledge can't copy Skirmish Maneuvers entities' actives and passives.

>Echo: DTG Tumblr Simulator mode. Now.
>Are you sure? Cancer levels are peaking there.<
>YES.
>ECHO INTEGRITY: 95%. Tumblr Simulator mode activated.
>Post 1.<
"Gridmodder, Pane, Mechs. The holy trinity of DTG hype. Each running off Chairheir Studios' now open-source Chaos Square system.
Destroy the Gridmodder is being made by Perfectly Generic Games, and is basically a game of normal DTG in the Chaos Square system.
Indie game developer Tazz is heading the creation of DTG: Pane. It is set in a SBURB session.
Finally, Engietech ventures into vidya territory as they make DTG Mechs, described as "DTG meets Outpost Defenders."" - officialchairheirstudios

"shut up and take my mony" - dogsdogma

"These better not be ignored like Hiveswap." - makinporing

>Post 2.<
"(video titled "The Nutshack theme song except instead of saying nutshack it's a dramatic reading of toast x ~toast fanfiction")" - ???

"ei7her god is dead or you are god" - sadface7

"Well, time to revive Teag's signature again." - thecringeproject

>Post 3<
"WHY IS THE PPC NOT IN THE BATTLEFIELD YET
THERE'S TWO MARY SUES
TWO OF THEM" - designatedboarder

"Roxxanne ate SIX Arch-Sue corpses. It may be possible the PPC has fallen to her Aura of Smooth." - doomsayerscoin

"detonate the dog matter bomb
it will unleash so much ruff that her aura won't work anymore" - ask-psi-dogmodder

"What Dog Matter Bomb? Teag died from Dog Residue trying to make it." - mspa-demon
>End simulator.<
----
Entity Actions:
The MeeM army wails on the Plague.
----
Leafy raises the Shield of the Terrarian up into the air, granting the Explosives a green, nigh-indestructible force field. It is further reinforced by sharks, lasers, laser sharks, dank memes, memes, stale memes, topkek wrappers, mspa faces, cringe, and toothpaste. The SotT majjykally grants these items retribution damage properties.
----
My inventory, project and Arena Cue can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom