Votes: 20 10.8%
  • More Invasions, Modes

Votes: 31 16.7%
  • More Biomes

Votes: 30 16.1%
  • New Class

Votes: 27 14.5%

• Total voters
Hey, nice mod, but I have a few notes for you that you could improve on.

1. I don’t know if it’s just that we don’t have good enough gear, but my friends and I are playing in Expert Mode, and all of the bosses after Sub-Zero pretty much one-shot all of us.

2. This is just a personal preference, but making The Hero have 1 Billion(?) health as a town NPC just feels inconsistent... I think that it’s a good NPC, but it should just have 250 health, like all of the other NPCs.

3. It sounds like you already know this, but the sprites could be a lot better. In your newest update, though, they got way better!

4. For some reason, the Boss Checklist doesn’t work with your bosses. I don’t know if the problem is with Disarray or Boss Checklist, though.

5. Atlastrium and Technodrium is really hard to find, I think you should make them more common in worlds.

6. Maybe work on a wiki page on Gamepedia? I think that would help out a lot with knowing what armor to make next, or how to summon a certain boss.

I hope your mod gets even better in the future, and I hope this helps with that!

Thanks!
1. I don’t know if it’s just that we don’t have good enough gear, but my friends and I are playing in Expert Mode, and all of the bosses after Sub-Zero pretty much one-shot all of us.
I havent gotten around to revamping those bunch, so try your best to dodge

4. For some reason, the Boss Checklist doesn’t work with your bosses. I don’t know if the problem is with Disarray or Boss Checklist, though.
Works for me:confused:

5. Atlastrium and Technodrium is really hard to find, I think you should make them more common in worlds.
I planned in increasing the spawn rate next update :)

6. Maybe work on a wiki page on Gamepedia? I think that would help out a lot with knowing what armor to make next, or how to summon a certain boss.
We'll need wiki editors or else they'll turn into a underdeveloped wiki, which is what a lot of wikis are suffering from, also gamepedia is super picky due to the request influx

Yo, just defeated the Shadow and he deals a ton of damage, even in normal mode. (At least contact damage, other damage is normal.)
But I like his drops. :D

Thanks!

I havent gotten around to revamping those bunch, so try your best to dodge

Works for me:confused:

I planned in increasing the spawn rate next update :)

We'll need wiki editors or else they'll turn into a underdeveloped wiki, which is what a lot of wikis are suffering from, also gamepedia is super picky due to the request influx
Ok! Thanks for responding so soon!

The Generals eye needs a bit more of a speed nerf, or it needs to not "cling" so much because it is way too unforgiving for the stage of the game its supposed to be at. as soon as you get hit once you dont have enough time to build up any speed to escape and so you get chain hit to death

Stuck on Brain of Cthulhu right now... the stupid blood worm just rams me out of no where and one shots me before I can get away. I have molten armor and hellfire gloves... what can I do to beat it?

Another thing i noticed with the generals blade and the staff of commands their projectiles cant be fired from a majority of angles if you are standing on the ground, it seems the hitbox for them may be too large? or is it supposed to only work if you are aerial?

Edit: after a bit more testing the projectiles work if you are standing on something they can pass through like platforms but they wont fire if you are on solid blocks

Last edited:
I personally am having a hard time with the Pharaoh boss and would like to see his locusts' damage nerffed.
I am using vitalium armor and the gun that uses specialized bullets. I may just need better armor or more health. Any suggestions? (Ranged play through)

Last edited:
I personally am having a hard time with the Pharaoh boss and would like to see his locusts' damage nerffed.
I am using vitalium armor and the gun that uses specialized bullets. I may just need better armor or more health. Any suggestions? (Ranged play through)
Try to destroy a crimson heart/shadow orb first, so you can get a meteorite. Just make the armor and you should be good to go. Also, try to dodge the scorpion at all costs, as he damages you very badly.

The locust despawn after three seconds so try to avoid it as much as possible

Might I ask, how does the Technological class work. As in, how do you start and progress through the class?
The tech class is currently underdeveloped and I would recommend to ignore it, we are currently working on a new class that will have support though out the entire game!

If you were to work on the Technological Class, I would like to recommend that it be focused on futuristic things such as barriers or beam weapons(like symettra). I feel like it would be more support/utility based rather than offensive. :D

Back
Top Bottom