tired_6

Terrarian
сколько лет уже эти 52%?
мне интересно просто
---------------------------------------------
How old are these 52% already?
I'm just interested

Last edited:
Community is fine, the brainlets that come in asking for a release date are the issue.
Well, dunno, when I came there once, I got overwhelmed by amount of toxicity that can't be comared to any other community I ever know. I can't completely stop people from joining discord, but I highly recommend these people to not join discord specifically. And absolute zero tolerancy to newbies there is not helping at all.

Tyndareus

Terrarian
Well, dunno, when I came there once, I got overwhelmed by amount of toxicity that can't be comared to any other community I ever know. I can't completely stop people from joining discord, but I highly recommend these people to not join discord specifically. And absolute zero tolerancy to newbies there is not helping at all.
And its mostly 90% of these new people that come in literally just to ask "WHERE UPDATE".
When there are rules that specify not asking about it as well as them signing a waiver agreeing to it, you can't expect much tolerance to ignorant and privileged people

tendo

Skeletron Prime
It's a cool community. There's a lot of people but only a handful of regulars, sadly there's no way to deny idiots from joining pre-emptively but a bunch of idiots from time to time is to be expected with huge servers

And its mostly 90% of these new people that come in literally just to ask "WHERE UPDATE".
When there are rules that specify not asking about it as well as them signing a waiver agreeing to it, you can't expect much tolerance to ignorant and privileged people

It's a cool community. There's a lot of people but only a handful of regulars, sadly there's no way to deny idiots from joining pre-emptively but a bunch of idiots from time to time is to be expected with huge servers

Ok, let's just say, that we all had different experience with this specific discord server, and I was just extremely unlucky to getting myself almost banned, even without violating any rules so far (and couldn't), a'ight?

Top Bottom